Sunday, April 29, 2007

Birds!

Here are some of the beautiful birds at Parrot Jungle Island. My Mommie is feeding some of the parrots! It costs 25 cents to give them some foods. I think my Mommie is lucky she got home with all of her fingers!
I think this bird might be a girl ostrich. But I am not sure. She is not very colorful.
Here is a flock of pink flamingos. I am glad they are pink. Because it is a pretty color for a bird.
I am very sad because my Grandma is going home this afternoon. I will miss her a lot. Goodbye Grandma! Come back again soon.

Share/Bookmark

27 Notes for Daisy:

Monty Q. Kat said...

Maybe the ostrich thingy was an emu?

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Oh daisy my mama luvs parrto jungle iland. almost as much as the seaqurim we luv feeding the birds it always said when grandma goes home

Anonymous said...

The Parrot Jungle looks like a great place to Visit.I'm sure your grandma will be back cause she's going to miss your cute face.

Parker said...

Pretty birds! I don't think I could visit there, too much temptation! I bet your Grandma will miss you and Pixie!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I could wrestle with one of those pink birds. They only have one leg.
hey how much work is it to knock them down. They look yummy

I cant believe your gramma is going home already! this week floo by.

~Caesar

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

That looks like a fun place~ Did your Mommy bring you any feathers? Did she find a bird small enough to stuff in her purse? I bet you would have fun playing with one. The bird that you questioned was indeed an Emu. I know you and Pixie is are going to miss your Grandmabean! It's ok, you'll see her again and you'll love her all the more. I miss mine more and more everyday and when I get to see her, it's even more special.

Forty Paws said...

We're sorry your granny is going home already Daisy! You didn't get to spend enough time with her did you?

Those are very pretty pictures of Parrot Jungle Island and your mom feeding those huge fev-vers.

Luf, Us

The M's said...

We are sad to hear that your Grandma is going home today. We hope that she has a safe trip, and we hope that she will be back soon to visit you again.

Unknown said...

I love the pictures, Daisy. I think that I would like some of my own parrots at home.

-Rosie

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
doze birdz would not be safe heer. mi sistah kallie iz a grate hunter!
pleez say good-bye to yer grandma fer me. it wuz nice jus knowin she wuz heer.
luv--yer grate frend--jh

Around Your Wrist said...

your mommie is very lucky that the birdies didn't eat her fingers too. if they did, she'd have trouble taking pictures of you, and that would be sad indeed.

i bet you've got lots of good memories of grandma!

love
--suz

ps when mama bought her new camera, the sales person laughed when she heard that mama bought it primarily to take pictures of us!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh no grandma is leaving? bye grandma! hurry back, okay? daisy i think all birdies should be pink cause i like pink too. let's only like the pink ones, okay? ha ha...

smiles, auntie bee

HRH Yao-Lin said...

parrots are great, my human would love to get one but she doesn't think it would go down well with me and Mao. I think she is right actually!

Glad your grandma had a good time, hope you don't miss her too much Daisy you gorgeous cat xx

Skeezix the Cat said...

Flamingos are my faverit bird -- along with Rozyut Spoonbills -- becuz of thare byootiful pink color. We will miss heering abowt yer gramma.

Unknown said...

We are sorry that your Grandma has to leave so soon! We know she will be very missed!

The Lazy Iguana said...

Looks like someone is due for a claw trimming.

Tara said...

Oh those parrots looked so beautiful and colorful! I'd love to play with them.

Grandma's are so appreciated 'cause you don't get to see them all the time!

Tara

MaoMao said...

What cool pictures, wowie! Those parrots are bee-yootiful. And you look so sweet wavin' bye bye to your grandma.

Lux said...

Those are ... um ... delectible-looking birds! Very colorful.

I hope your Grandma comes back very soon!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We hope yoor gramma comes back soon. It's nice to visit wif dem. Maybe yoo cood rite her nice letters! Come see about the post card blitz we'z planning fur da bad pet food.

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Hi Dasiy, we used to raise Emu's and that does look like one of our birdies. The eggs Zed Monster had tried to hatch - the big one is from the birdie like this.

We are glad your mom has all her fingers too. What pretty birds. We are sending much love and thank you for TeaCups Purrs and Thougts. He is feeling a bit better.

We know you will miss your grandma it sounds like you had a great time. Don't be too sad.

Purrs and Purrs
BKC

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Dose birdies am so colorful! Parrot Jungle looks like a nice fun place to go.

Ernesto said...

It sounds like your grandma had a nice visit. Those are some of the biggest birds I've ever seen! I hope they don't eat cats.

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Wow - those parrots are beautiful! Has your mommy ever been to Pelican Man's Bird Sanctuary? It's in Florida, too. Glad you had a nice visit with your Grandma, Daisy!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Rascal said...

What gorgeous birds. Except the ostrich. But I suppose to a boy ostrich she's beautiful.

Christine and FAZ said...

I hope it's not too lonely without your grandma but you do have all those pretty pictures to look at Daisy. Purr FAZ

p.s. I have nominated you as one of my Thinking Bloggers.

Karen Jo said...

The pictures of the birdies are lovely. I'm sorry that your Grandma had to go home, but that means that she can come back and visit again. You look so cute waving bye-bye to her.

Related Posts with Thumbnails