Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday Mystery: Make your best guess!

Today's Monday Mystery is all about my start in fashion! You know I love to model beautiful fashions. Can you guess what was the very first outfit I ever modeled?
Here are some clues:
  • It was before I ever had a blog, or was on Catster
  • I wore it when I lived in Virginia
  • It was very inexpensive
  • I did not mind wearing it
  • I was less than 2 years old when I wore it
Here are your choices:

A. A cute pink bandana
B. An ugly t-shirt that was meant for dogs and did not fit properly
C. A bead necklace
D. A fleece jacket

Do you know the answer? Click HERE to see if you are correct!
Share/Bookmark

80 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Daisy me and my mum thought that it would be a cute pink bandana, so we got your mystery wrong again.

Who would have thought this would be your start in the fashion world? I guess we all have to start somewhere.

Have a lovely week my little fashion princess friend.

Poppy q

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I thought is C.
But I am glad I know the real answers, that is also a new fashion to me because I haven't seen it before.
You always look great in any kinds of fashion.
And today your photos is very beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Madam daisy is looking nice.She is becoming more beautiful day by day.

Anonymous said...

Love the shirt Daisy, my girly has a couple sweaters, when i take them off her she cuddles into them for yours. Girly cats are so cute :)

My geuss was the jacket though, heh

Anonymous said...

ugh, long night, yours = hours in last comment, lol

The Meezers or Billy said...

we thought it would be a pink bandaner too. but you look cute no matter what you wear.

Anonymous said...

hi there.
i;m new, but mu guess is the pink bandana. =D

nice & cute cat!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
u make evreethin look good.
luv--jh

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
You can take an ugly old t-shirt and make it look beautiful.

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Anonymous said...

We guessed right! Mom looks for t-shirts like Cecil the Cougar wore, but all she ever finds are girly pink for dogs, so we figured that what you'd have.

It's too bad we don't get a prize for guessing right, because I think we got the last 4 or 5 in a row right.

:sigh:

Parker said...

Daisy, were you an I.T. tech. in VA?

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We were very wrong. Our first choice was the beads, then we thought the pink bandanna and then maybe the fleece jacket if it was cold, but we never thought ugly T-shirt.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

We got it right!!! Daisy, what happened to Mr. Snail? You can tell us....we won't tell anyone! :)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

drat! missed again! i thought it was the fleece jacket! but i love guessing every monday!!!!

have a wonderful day honey!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

We guessed right, but we wouldn't call it ugly, Daisy!

Mickey's Musings said...

I thought is was B ,but I guessed A ! Just shows you should not change your mind!! You are cute no matter what you wear :)
Purrs Mickey

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

Mums thot it was the PINK bandana, and we guessed the DOG T-shirt! Yeah Us 1- Mbean O! whahaha
Daisy, u can't call that an ugly dog t-shirt nomore, it should be 'THE T-shirt first worn ever by Daisy'! We bet it could get u loads of moneys on e-bay! hee hee
Smoochies,

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Daisy, only you could look lovely in something ugly!

Laila and Lilly

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Hee Hee! The start of the budding modeling career! This must have been before the scout found you and taught you the outfits that would work better with your girlish figure!

~Shade

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

We were wrong this time Daisy, we thought it would be a bead necklace. The t-shirt looked great on you though, even though it was too big ... hee hee!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

PB 'n J said...

Oh we guessed right - that practically never happens! You look very cute in your original fashion.

Dma said...

i didn't know u lived in virginia. and why did your mom make u wear a shirt that didn't fit? turned out OK I guess since you have become such a fashion queen but still...

Quasi said...

Daisy, what a start to a great career. The female said to tell you once more that red is your color, whatever that means.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh wow, that is an ugly t-shirt. However, you make it look okay, besides I see that you are helping with the printer and that is a messy job, best idea to wear grummy clothes!

purrs to you and Pixiekins

Bonnie Story said...

Daisy, We love that tee-shirt but you have definitely evolved into a fab fashion diva since then. Pepper has a few funny shirts, on is pink and says "Drama Queen" with a little crown design, and the other says "Good Thing I'm Cute!"... we have moved on to more practical country-type stuff but she also has a little doggy Santa suit! Can't wait to break that out again.

Paula said...

Oopsie, I guessed bead necklace. You are lucky, Daisy, that you look so cute in every style!

Anonymous said...

We guessed the beads! You looked cute in the T-shirt.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We guessed right! And you make that shirt cute!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Awww, we guessed the necklace.. ~Queen Snickers

Cat Street Boyz said...

Got it wrong..thought it would be a cute pink bandana! Did you ever wear one.......I'm thinkin' super cute!=^Y^=Ty

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I thought it was going to be a bandana. You still look very good even if the shirt does not fit so well.

Sarge Charlie said...

heck a brick, I was wrong again

Anonymous said...

I was wrong. I guessed pink bandanna... Oh well, glad know you have better fitting and more stylish clothes these days!

:-D)

Shaggy and Scout said...

We went with the bandana so you really surprised us with the shirt. What ever possessed your momma to put that on you?

LZ said...

I thought it was a necklace so I was wrong. I think you've really come a long way in your fashion sense ;).

Kaze

poohdedoo said...

Yuppieeeeeeeee! my answer is correct!!
nyway it luks very cute on u daisy well u r cute no matter wht u wear :)

Tybalt said...

I guessed bandana - I was wrong!

I had to laugh at what the t-shirt said, Daisy . . . did you hurt your mommy's feelings when you wore it? *snicker*

You are lovely no matter what the fashion, Ms. Daisy!

Anonymous said...

I got it right maybe because mom use to dress me in dog clothes.You do look very cute in it though :)

Scout said...

Drats!! I thought it was the pink bananer... I mean bandaner!!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, we gessed it was da beads...but, yoo made dat ugly shirt look good!

eastcoastlife said...

A cute pink bandana!

Thanks for your message and prayers for my son’s recovery. My family and I are grateful. My son is recovering. :)

Southbaygirl said...

Daisy-we thought it was the pink bandanna! You have come such a long way with your fashion!!!

Kodak, Winton and 3 Perf

The Furry Kids said...

We were right this time!!! Yipee!

You still look very cute in that dawg shirt, though. It really sets off your furs.

Mr. Echo said...

Shucky darns, I wuz wrong. I thot maybe yoo started slow and went with the necklice.

Mommy sez most of the copier repair peeple she sees haff to ware shirts and tyes...not kyoot red t shirts!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Doots, we were thinking bandanna

L. Alida said...

Oh, I guessed bandana. I went for pink. :) You do look cute in anything you wear Daisy. T shirts are comfy!
I like Monday Mysteries with you.
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
YOU Look adorable not matter what you wear.

Purrs
Abby

Unknown said...

I got it wrong - I thought it was going to be a necklace.

Daisy, you are even able to make a dog t-shirt with the neck rolled down fashionable! You are a very good model!

Nomi said...

I was wight, I was wight, you wore the tea shirt. Yeahhh. It looks luffly and one day it will be famus and you can orction it for a cat charety.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Awww I was wrong, I thoughted for sure it would be pink.

Anonymous said...

Me and Mum are going to guess the old shirt that was meant for a doggy! But you are a furry pretty kitty even without fashions Daisy!

Andrewbun & Mum

Skeezix the Cat said...

Boy, I'm so glad that Clinton and Stacey didn't see yoo waring that ugly ill-fitting teeshert. Yoo wood have bin dragged to the 360 mirrer fur shur!!!

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Oh, shoot - we guessed the necklace!

We LOVE the picture of you sitting on the windowsill :)

Hugs and kissies to Pixie Bananers, too! :)

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Daisy... I guessed wrong! Who would have thought that you didn't mind wearing a dog's T-shirt??

Sunny's Mommy said...

My first though was a pink bandanna because Ollie has one. But I did guess right! I wish I could read what the T shirt says in that picture.

Thoughts said...

Daisy I guessed correctly! Im so proud of myself. I figured you would have worn something warm in Virginia...

You still look pretty in whatever you wear!

Jaime

Mr Jingles said...

Even though the tshirt didn't fit properly you still look very very cute! If only I could get my Mr Jingles to wear one! He likes to bite his mamma when she tries to put anything on him!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You still look fashionable in whatever you wear. Rolling down the collar was good fashion sense!
--JB

Babs (Beetle) said...

Oh dear, I got it wrong. I thought it would be a pink bandana. I woner why your mum bought you a doggie T shirt.

Purrs, Sukie X

Donna said...

I guessed cute pink bandana. Sorry you did not like the sweatshirt.

Mr. Hendrix said...

oh goodness! you've come a long way Daisy. it is amazing tho how you made that T-shirt look good even tho it didn't fit right.

The Devil Dog said...

oops, we guessed wrong. Can't win them all.

Roxy

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yayy We guessed right!! Were you checking that the copier was working right?

Motor Home Cats said...

Well, we guess right this week. Even if it was an ugly t-shirt, you made it look cute.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Irishcoda said...

Oh boy, I guessed wrongly, I never dreamed Daisy would wear an ugly red t-shirt that didn't fit, LOL

And Cubby's being quite naughty to poor Kosmo, chases him all over the house! :P I can't help but laugh because Cubby is so little and Kosmo is so big!

Bobby D. said...

At first I thought a "Virginia is for Lovers" T shirt, but then I saw it wasn't listed as a choice, so I guessed the T shirt.

I refuse to wear any type of clothing or accessory. I leave that to other cats.

Anonymous said...

Yeh I guessed right! That is a beautiful pic of you on todays post, Daisy. You are very photogenic!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

You've come a long way baby!

jenianddean said...

You wardrobe selection has greatly improved over the years, that's for sure! But you were still cute as ever.
--Jasper

SophieKitty said...

Fashion stars always start with something bad......sorry you had to wear a woofie tshirt

Andree said...

I GOT IT!!! Don't ask me how, but I did! It feels good after the last two difficult riddles I read. I love your photos here, Daisy.

catsynth said...

We got it right!
We won't give it away here :)

Ellen Whyte said...

Cats look good in EVERYTHING - even pink bandanas and dog shirts :-)

Anonymous said...

that was pretty smart to keep you warm though i bet!

Sushi said...

Daisy, I thought you had a pink bandana since you are so posh! But in the beginning of our careers as models we actually don't get to wear a lot of fancy stuff. WW is coming and I'm trying to do what I need to do to make it work.Woof!(cheers!)

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You're awfully cute in that t-shirt even though it's not furry pretty.
DMM

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh.. I tot it was the bandana. But you're always very fashionable Daisy

~ Girl girl

Ginny said...

Oh my, how did you ever get a shirt on a cat. I don't think any of the cats I have owned would ever allow that, lol.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wow, we figured it would be somethin simple like a bead necklace.

Ya started out serios!

andrahyb said...

Yeahyeah! We got it right!

You were still looking nice in that tee nonetheless!

Paws up!
Rudolf & Goofy

Related Posts with Thumbnails