Saturday, August 30, 2008

Photo Hunters: Beautiful

The Photo Hunters theme this week is beautiful. My Mommie helped me with this before she went away to Wyoming. She picked this picture because she likes to look at me when I am sound asleep like this. I think I look boring!
My most beautiful outfit is my Skeezix LeChat original dress! It was designed especially for me, and I love it the best. See, it makes my arms look very long and slender, and it hides my big squishy round belly. I'll bet that hardly anybuddy has a dress with a picture of their special friend right on the front! I am very lucky.


Share/Bookmark

84 Notes for Daisy:

snowforest said...

That's a very puretty outfit Daisy ~ you are indeed very lucky, and puretty :)

Poppy Q said...

Daisy you is the prettiest cat I know. That dress sure looks lovely.

Smooches.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look beautiful in that dress Daisy. Very elegant. You look cute when you sleep.

Anonymous said...

That dress is "Haute Couture" Miss Daisy, we is very impressed, it compliments your furs coloring too! :) You also looks very beautiful asleeps.

i beati said...

You are beautiful when you sleep, your shiny fur can be seen even in the picture- I bet you and Pixie are missing Mommy- and the dress . Well how much of a Diva can you be !!!

Parker said...

Just beautiful Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are beautiful always and all ways!

Anonymous said...

WOWEE! Pink is your color! You look great in that dress. Happy Photo Hunt Day!

The Florida Furkids said...

You look adorable when you are sleeping. We don't think you could ever be boring! That dress is simply purrrfect for you! How lucky you are to have a dress with your favorite Mancat on it!!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Marian said...

Daisy - You could NEVER be boring!! And, we love the dress!
:o) Thomas, Phoebe and Trixie

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We agree with you Mom that you look beautiful when you are sleeping. And so angelic.


The Skeezix LeChat original is the cat's paw and does indeed flatter your figure. ~S, S & C

Teena in Toronto said...

A kitty wearing a dress! Ha!

I played too :)

Rho said...

ROFL! You are 'beautiful'!!!!

ZOOLATRY said...

Daisy, you are beautiful, and we especially enjoyed seeing you "au naturele" to show your true beauty.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy, whether you are sleeping or dressed up in one of your beautiful outfits (we love this one with Skeezy's picture on it) you are always one beautiful ladycat!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon
Pee Ess, we hope things are going well for your Mommie, considering the circumstances. She has been in our thoughts and purrayers ...

Anonymous said...

What a lucky cat Daisy.Really so cute.Even i like the frog.Good photo of Daisy...

Anonymous said...

Awww Daisy that's a very beautiful dress.Thank you for the sweet wishes
on my wedding...Hugs Ariel

Karen and Gerard said...

You sleeping picture is not boring, it's calm and cute! You are very beautiful in your dress and yes, it does make your arms look long and slender! I like your cushy belly though.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
u ar alwayz an furever verree byootiful!
luv--jh

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow, that is a veree beautiful dress honey. i wonder if i could get one to fit me??? cause i would totally ware that! har har

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxo

Nomi said...

Boring ? Nefer ! You are way too cute and beautiful to be boring. You look divine asleep and the dress is 'you'.

Tesla and Hansel said...

yoo always look so bootiful daisy!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

You are always so beautiful Daisy! And you haf da most beautiful clothes of any cat we efur seen. You look so relaxed in yur sleep. Dat's why yur mommie must love dat look so much.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Daisy, you are a natural beauty when you sleep. The dress give you a different beauty!

jenianddean said...

Yes, both are beautiful. I don't think you look boring when you're sleeping.
--Jasper

Babs (Beetle) said...

Daisy, you look beautiful whether you are asleep or dressed up ;O)

Purrs, Sukie x

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
You are very very VERY beautiful whether you is asleep or awake. We love your pink dress.

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, you do look very beautiful in that dress! It does have a slimming effect, too! (not that you need slimmming!)

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

jennyr said...

hahahah! what a lovely outfit! beautiful! beautiful! mine's up too at this link!

Cupcake said...

That is a very beautiful picture.

Sarge Charlie said...

Very beautiful Miss Daisy, your mother is correct with her pick of the beautiful photo. You dress is very nice. Give your mommie and extra purr and snuggle with her when she gets home.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Oh Wow! We think that dress is very pretty. Momma thinks you look precious asleep!
~ The Bunch

JD at I Do Things said...

Daisy, you could never look boring!

JD at I Do Things

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,you look BEAUTIFUL when you sleep :)
You look BEAUTIFUL in that pink dress too :)
Purrs Mickey

Cupcake said...

Hi Daisy! Did you know I gave you an award? Go to my blog to get it.

The Fitness Diva said...

Wow! I am speechless, Daisy!
That dress is the prettiest one of all! I wish I had a dress like that!
You have such fabulous taste in clothing! You should be a fashion consultant for all the other cats in the world.
And some humans, too! ;)

Gian Paolo said...

The cutest pictures of someone are taken when he/she is asleep. :D

Christine and FAZ said...

This is my favourite dress too. Come and try out my competition this weekend Daisy if you get the chance. FAZ

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy you are certainly the perfect picture for beautiful today!

Brownie said...

Wow Daisy, you may be proud of Skeezix! I know this is being a hard week 4 you, but you know how to do it well ;)

Have a nice weekend,
-Brownie

CRIZ LAI said...

You sure look beautiful in you little nap Daisy. Moreover, I love the many hearts on your dress too. :)

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

Forty Paws said...

You are SO PURRTY!

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

I wonder if they make that dress in my size!

Donna said...

The dress is fabulous. I love the image.

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy, you're always beautiful to me, but especially in today's pictures.
Sending (((HUGS))) to your mommie.
luv,
Not The Mama

Shaggy and Scout said...

You are beautiful, Daisy! Every inch of you.

Anonymous said...

Daisy you look so relaxed in that first photo! I wish I could sleep like that! You look great in your fancy dress too!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Those are furry good examples of "beautiful," Miss Daisy! I'll bet that Skeezy has wet his pants.
DMM

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, you are very beautiful when you are sleeping and that dress is stunning!

Copito said...

Sooo B-E-A-T-I-F-U-L!!!

='·'=

MYM said...

My goodness! You are beautiful :)

Lux said...

What a lovely outfit on you - I see why you love it so much. And you do look beautiful sleeping!

RJ Flamingo said...

Daisy, you are something special. Even if you think you look boring, I think the picture of you sleeping is just beautiful!

Stop by if you get the chance to meet JJ - she'd love a playmate!

http://flamingofotos.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi my dear!
You look beautiful in that dress Daisy. I do not like to dress clothes...but you are very elegant and sexy.

Besos Y Abrazos


Luna & LLanca

Anonymous said...

I think I need a Skeezik dress too, Daisy.

And you are beautiful no matter what the pose!

Leslie: said...

That is SO cute! I'm smiling broadly here. Come visit my family, which to me is the most beautiful thing in the world. Both my daughters would LOVE you, Daisy!

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Yes, I would have to agree that this is your most beautiful outfit of all!

Hugs and purrs,
Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Tenny said...

Daisy, that's my favritist dress efur! And I like all yur dressis. But the lizerd outfit, well it looked like a big lizerd wuz trying to eet yoo. We is sorry to heer of da Gramma passing. Me and Echo send extra purrs for yur momma.

Anonymous said...

You look exquisite!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

That's a very special dress, and it looks great on you!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Yeah, none of us girls here even have a dress, let alone one with a friend's photo on it. You are so lucky your mom keeps you well-dressed, Daisy.

The Devil Dog said...

That is a very pretty dress, Daisy. It looks very retty on you.

Roxy

PS The lizard costume photo was very funny.

Leslie said...

Daisy - please pass this message on to your mom in Wyoming:

Our mom is thinking of her right now. Our gran fell three weeks ago and broke her shoulder, and our mom went up to spend time with her mom and with one of her sisters.

Thinking of your mom spending time with family (at this sad time). :)

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful dress Daisy.

Black Cat said...

Daisy darling, you are gorgeous in both photos. Can I get the dress size 10 English human?

Thank you so much for your comment, which I didn't expect at such a sad time. I'm glad the service was lovely and I believe the Minister spoke the truth. I'm so glad your Mommie is having good times with her family. Grandma must be smiling from above, coz Wyoming is so far away it can't happen often. Love you:) xxx

HeatherK said...

Very beautiful. My cat freaks if we put a collar on her can't imagine a dress. That's cute

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

that is a beautiful dress!

Turkey Cats said...

Beautiful Dress!! I wish I had one.

Abby

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You are beautiful, Daisy!
--JB

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy, you sure do look beeyootiful in your Skeezix LeChat dress!

We were very sorry to read the news about the passing of your Mommie's Grandma. We are sending healing purrs her way.

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Chat Blanc said...

Adorable! And so very stylish.

BTW, you never look boring. :)

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
You look great!! Your dress is beautiful!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Chesney Cats said...

You are very beautiful, Daisy! You don't look boring in your sleeping picture, either.

Hugs & Purrs,
Sammy, Festus & Emma

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You look beautiful. I especially love your Skeezix LeChat dress.

Asta said...

Daisy
I love bof the pictoowes of you..I bet youw Mommi likes how welaxed you awe sneeping, and that is the most fantastically bootious dwess evew,and wif Skeesix' pictoowe on it..I wish I had one..but I'm suwe I wouldn't look as bootifulas you..
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Daisy you are very beautiful! Asleep and in the dress! Come on over in the morning and we'll give you the first Hot Air Balloon ride!
Your FL furiends,

Teddy Westlife said...

I think that is a beautiful dress Daisy. You are one lucky girl!

Huffle Mawson

Anonymous said...

My 3 years old little girl likes Daisy more than me.Daisy is becoming more beautiful.Thanks.

Anonymous said...

You are doing a lot of experiment with the cat.She is really very much cool and nice.Keep posting on her.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Daisy, ya look "BEAUTIFUL" in yer pink hearty dress!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Now do a little pirouette for us!

Kimo and Sabi said...

That dress is beeyooteeful - and well decorated wif da Skeezy pin!

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

Oh Daisy you looks absolutilee bootiful!!

-Daisy May Daffodil

Anonymous said...

I'm back from my travels and your mommy will be back today too. You're quite correct, I don't have a dress with a picture of my best friend on the front. I'm very jealous :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails