Monday, September 15, 2008

I have a sad

Sometimes, you do not know how much you truly love somebuddy until they are gone. Hug someone you love today because tomorrow could be too late.

ps: I want to thank everyone, from the bottom of my heart, for your kind words about the loss of Pixie. Your thoughtfulness means so much to us.

Share/Bookmark

157 Notes for Daisy:

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

BIG hugs to you and your family, Daisy. It may be very hard to know that Pixie is gone, but I hope that you and your family can eventually find some comfort in knowing that you gave dear Pixie the bestest life a girlcat could ever have. BIG purrs from Down Under!

Teddy Westlife said...

We have a sad for you too Daisy. Hugs to you and your mum from me and my mum.

Huffle Mawson and her mum

Poppy Q said...

I think you will always have a Pixie Banana shaped hole in your heart, and you is allowed to be sad and miss you big sister.

But one day soon, you will wake up and only have happy memories of Pixie. She was very lucky to be so loved by you all.

Super smooches to you Miss D, and your mom and dad. I will join Pabs in sending you purrs and hugs from Down Under.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Oh Sweet Daisy, we are so sad to see you so sad. Our hearts are with you.

Purrs and Licks,
Sen-Chan and Tom

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

(((((((((hugs)))))))))))
Daisy~!!!!
We are all here!!!!!
I am feeling the sad of losing her, too!
Taking good care of you all, Daisy, and your family. We are all here!!!!

The Florida Furkids said...

We're sad for you too Daisy. Pixie was a special girl and we know you and your Mommy and Daddy will miss her a lot. (((Hugs)))

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

snowforest said...

Loss of a loved one is always sad Daisy. Pixie was a very sweet and loving sister of yours who got a very adoring family and lots of love throughout her life. We are sure she is looking at you all from above with peace and love. We will hug all our loved ones today and purr for you guys...

Snow,Leo,Fairy & Omer

Jenn said...

I'm so sorry that Pixie is gone.

Anonymous said...

We haz a sad, too, Daisy. ♥

gemmak said...

I have a sad too for you Daisy but I will try to eat a banana for Pixie today even though I don't likes them very much.

You have to be a brave Daisy now and know she is a happy, healthy cat in rainbow bridge but having a sad is what happens and in a funny way it helps you mend your sad bits in the end.

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

Oh Daisy and Mommie, we are so sad about Pixie, we are at a loss for words. Sending our biggest hugs, warmest thots and comfort purrs to all of you. We will neva forget special Pixie.
Kisses and Love,
Felix, Garfield, Jawsy and Mach

Ramses said...

Oh Daisy we're so sad for your loss... Make sure you cuddle your Mommy, I bet it'll help you both feel better...

Parker said...

Daisy, we send you love and hugs from O Hi O. Your advice is wise, it's important to let your loved ones know how much they mean to you.
Smooches Daisy.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

We just found out about Pixie...we are so sorry and sad for you and your Mom. We know that this left a big hole in your heart and we will send healing purrs your way. We would like to borrow a quote that Roscoe's Mom used because we thought it was so special and we hope that it will help in a very small way...
As long we we can love each other, and remember the feeling of love we had, we can die without ever really going away. All the love you created is still there. All the memories are still there. You live on-in the hearts of everyone you have touched and nurtured while you were here".

-Morris S. Schwartz: Tuesdays With Morrie
::::

{{{HUGS and PURRS}}}}
Abby,Boo,Ping,Jinx,Gracie
&Mom Debra
:::

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
We are sending you big gigantic warm snuggly hugs. And, we is gonna keep sending you them hugs until you feel better. It hurts real bad right now...but there will come a day when you just somehow know in your heart that Pixie is still right there with you. You'll still miss her...but there'll be a calm feelin' inside that let's you know that she's okay.

We is thinkin' 'bout you every single minute.

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

AB clan said...

We are so sad to hear Pixie passed over the Rainbow Bridge.
We kept Pixie in our memories
ViVi & AB

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Oh Daisy, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I know that Daisy was really special to you. I know that she'll be happy over the rainbow bridge though, with as many nannas as she can eat! Huggs and purrs to both you and your mom!

The Fitness Diva said...

Hi Daisy. Big kiss on your little nose. I hope that you are okay. I know you're sad right now, but know that Pixie is relaxing and having fun with all her friends at the rainbow bridge.

When you're ready to come get it, I have a Brillante Award for you on my blog. Take care sweet Daisy.

Nomi said...

My poor Daisy. You look so forlorn. Losing those we love is one of the hardest things in life. We are all with you in spirit even though you can't see us. We is sending hugs, purrs and lots and lots of love and surrounding you with our arms. Pixie is telling effuryone at the Bridge that she had the bestest fambly effur and that she will always be with you.

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Oh daisy we know that sad we have a sad too for you becuse we have the same sad from mushue. Thats trure we all be hugging. we never forget pixie

Anonymous said...

It is ok to have a sad Daisy, the sad will change into a smile one day, full of happy memories of Pixie. Until then, have lots more love and purrs xx

Tesla and Hansel said...

Hai daisy. I very sorry dis happened. I hope yoo an yoor mommeh are spendin lots an lots of tim togeffer. I be finkin of yoo- an so will mommeh all deh. Don't worry too much... one deh, we will all meet agains

Unknown said...

Puurrrrrrrrrrsssssss and headbutts to yoo Daisy. Sit wif yoos mom and purr loud and hard, it will make yoo both feel a wee better.

Anonymous said...

Hugs to y'all. I know it's hard to lose a loved one...

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We have a sad too Daisy. It is hard when a loved one leaves us behind. And while your heart will always miss Pixie, one day it won't hurt quit so much that she has gone ahead to the bridge.

We are thinking about you and your family at this sad time. Hugs & purrs ~Socks,Scylla & Charybdis

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh Daisy, we are sending you lots and lots of {{{{HUGS}}}} and some to your sweet mommy too. We are so very sorry for your loss.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Hugs to you and yur fambly today Daisy. We are all eatin a little piece of nanner in remembrance.

Anonymous said...

Miss Daisy, Momma and Dadda Daisy, we wishes so much that we could just take away your pain, we wish that we could show you how happy dear Pixie is now, how free she is, and how she is always there with you looking over you.
We also wish that Miss Pixie wasn't sick and was still here, but she was sick, that no-one could change.

It was very sad when my Momma lost her MOmma and Dadda and all she could do was think of how free they are now and their quality of life before they crossed over..
The hole is there, but there is less hurt.

It is very hard, but do not feel sad, that will make it harder on beautiful Pixie, instead think of her in beautiful happy ways, ways so she can feel at peace knowing her wonderful families on earth is ok.
We wants to hug you and your whole families so tight...

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh Sweet Daisy, we are so sorry for your loss. We are sending lots of love, purrs and prayers to you and your family.

Pixie had a wonderful life with a wonderful family who love her so much!

Chrissie said...

Oh, Miss Daisy. I hug you and hug you and hug you. And then I snorfle you behind your ear and groom the top of your head. And then I lay kitty loaf style next to you and share your sad.

Anonymous said...

Pixie was a beautiful lady, and a good big sister to you.

But the Bridge is a wonderful place. There are catnip fields and flutterbye trees, and a milky stream. And we have bananers, too - I never noticed them before, but there they are! And, as others have said, someday we will all be together again.

Glenna said...

I'm going to miss Pixie and I never even met her IRL, so I can only imagine how much you're going to miss her.

i beati said...

Just remember Daisy and family , sweet thoughts and memories of Pixie are everywhere, rub against those and treasure as I'm sure you will. I lost my 2 this year and I am still too hurt to really embrace my thoughts.I stay too busy and try not to be so sad..It was fast and a shock for both of them. Many others have fostered with me, but not quite the same..

Maria said...

Oh Sweet Daisy! I'm sending warm fuzzy thoughts and hope you and your family find comfort. Love you!

Donna said...

I very sorry. Rest in peace, l'il sweet sweet. I has a yummy nanner for ur sister. Hugs.

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, we are sad for you too! We hope the good memories that you have of Pixie helps you through this difficult time. Just remember, Pixie isn't sick anymore...she's healthy and running and playing...just like she use to before she got sick.

We're thinking of you....

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

Rosemary B❤️ said...

OH Daisy. I am so sad about this news.
I just learned this news and i am sooo sad for all of you. Caesar was there to welcome her, I just know it. I know she is with all of the happy kitties now. she will watch over you and laugh at your funny days and adventures.
Just know that we are praying for you. So many years and so many memories,
Love always, Princess and Rosemary
and Pierro too

Monty Q. Kat said...

Darn it, Poppy stole what I wanted to say. Hurts get better, but they never fully heal. It's what reminds us of how much we love someone.

jenianddean said...

Your house must feel empty as a cavern without Pixie there with you. We are so incredibly sad for you. ::HUGS:: from all of us.
--Jasper

Anonymous said...

It's so hard the sadness hurts so much.Yet please remember we love you
and are here for you.Pixie was very special and will always be remembered...Hugs Ariel

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We are sad with you, dear Daisy.
We send you gentle purrrs and sandpaper kisses.
We know your Mommie and Daddy are sad, too...sending them hugs and prayers.
~ The Bunch and their Momma

Janet Roper said...

We're thinking of you Daisy.
Harmony,
Janet, & kitties Billy, Raven & Mitzie

dennis said...

Dennis cannot keep the tears from coming into his eyes, Daisy--remember Dennis always liked the Pixie Posts, because he liked to see how she was doing. He thought she was going to be (had to stop to get a handkerchief) with you for a while longer. Time will pass and Dennis is afraid you will still miss her. Dennis is not going to be mean to Chedwick today.

dennis said...

ps

Dennis Loves You.

dennis said...

Dennis still can't believe that Pixie is gone.

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

We are so very sorry about Pixie. Whenever Mommy eats a banana we will think of Pixie. We are sending you and your Mommie and Daddy many purrs and hugs.

Dma said...

i am sad too daisy. i hope it makes u and your mom and dad feel a little better that you all gave pixie such a great home.

CRIZ LAI said...

Huggies from all of us over here Daisy. At least Pixie will be free from all the sufferings she had been in for the past 6 years. May her soul rest in peace.

Lots of purrs and hugs,
Criz & the J Family Kitties

Chat Blanc said...

Maxx and I are thinking of you. I'll give Maxxy a big, big hug today. Take care.

Liss said...

Oh honey. You'll feel better as time goes by and happy memeories of Pixie fill up all the emptness in your heart. It just takes time. We pray and purr for you. We love you Daisy.

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Hi Daisy,
We are so sad about sweet Pixie ~ we just can't stop crying. Please know we are thinking about you, sweetheart, and sending big {{{hugs}}} and kisses your way!

Love,
Rocky, Angie, S'more & our Mommy, Karen xoxoxo

Spooky said...

Oh, Daisy, I am so sorry for your loss. Treater and I send our hugs and purrs.

Sarah Coggins said...

Lots of big ((HUGS)) and purrs coming your way, Daisy. You be sure and give your Mommie some extra loving.

Myst and Blackie said...

Oh, Daisy... Mom wants to pick you up & hug you (since she couldn't reach you she had to hug Jade)... it is okay to be sad and it always hurts to lose someone you love but the hurt fades some even though you never forget.

Purrs...

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh honey, we are sad too, sad for you and your mommie...

hugs, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Lots of love, purrs and head butts to you and your family. This is a sad time.

Pixie isn't suffering anymore and she is undoubtedly romping with all the blogosphere cats who went before her.

Randi said...

Dear Daisy & Mommie...


Pixie was such a lucky kitty to have such a wonderful sissy & mommie...I know she is looking down on you from Rainbow Bridge...She will now be Angel Pixie...

I'm sure my big bro Dublin might play chase with her up in R.B. - but only for fun...he liked kitties...

love & licks,
Randi

ps..I'm gonna try my first 'naner today in honor of dear Pixie...

Sarge Charlie said...

everyone is sad Miss Daisy.

Babs (Beetle) said...

It makes my heart so heavy. Our thoughts are with you all.

Hugs, Sukie, Livvie & Mitzi x

Anonymous said...

Dear Daisy - I am sad for you and your family. My sister Pawsdemona went to the Rainbow Bridge just a few short months ago. The Human has since gotten me Clawdio to hang out with, and even though he's retarded, it's nice to have the company. But I still miss Paws. She was here when I moved in, and I know the Human misses her. Maybe Pixie and Paws are playing. That would be cool.

Cat hugs,
Demonspawn

Anonymous said...

P.S. I didn't mean to go on and on about Paws. This is a sad time for you and I wish you well. I am sad for your sad.

Demonspawn

Anonymous said...

Oh, Daisy, I just saw the entry! I am so very, VERY sorry! Pixie was so lucky to have you as a little sister. Our thoughts are with you and your Mommie, and the girls send healing headbutts your way!!

PB 'n J said...

We have a sad too - with you and for you. Losing a dear companion is so very hard. We're sending lots of love, purrs and hugs to you all.

Pearl, Bert, Jake and Mommy

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

We have a sad with you too. Lots of hugs and headbumpies to you and your mommie and daddie.
Purrrrrrrrs,
the Hotties

Anonymous said...

I just read about Pixie. I am so sorry for your loss. Daisy's posts about Pixie were so sweet and touching. (((HUGS))) to you all.

Anonymous said...

* Hugs Daisy *

Hope you feel better.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay i am sorry yoo hav a sad and hope yoo soon hav a happy ok bye

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss Daisy! I understand we need to hug those we love daily, my doggie is getting up there in age and I know are days are limited.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

((((hugs)))) We agree, let yoor loved ones know how much dey mean to yoo while dey is still here. It's to late when dey is gone, well, maybe not, but it's far better to tell dem yoo love dem while yoo know dey can hear it.

Shaggy and Scout said...

((((((hugs))))))

BeadedTail said...

I'm sad too Daisy and I'm sending you and your mom a great big (((HUG))).

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy, I just talked to Mary Lynn. She was devastated to hear about Pixie. She asked that I visit you and express her deepest sympathies on the loss of your beloved family member. Unfortunatley she and the rest of the Sherwood's still don't have any electricity. They are doing okay.

ML and all the Sherwood's send their most healing purrs.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, we're all giving your family a huge HUG right now. I know how it is to lose someone close to you. Think of the happy memories you had with Pixie, and I bet she will do the same on her side of the Rainbow Bridge.

Diane G. said...

We understand your sadness. We are sure that Pixie is meeting up with old friends and making new ones. She will be there waiting for you.

Carmela and Moe

Samantha & Mom said...

(((((((((((((((Hugs, hugs and more hugs from our house to yours Daisy, Mom and Dad!))))))))) Pixie was loved by you all and now she is watching over you! Today we will share your sad and hug all who mean so much to us!
Your FL furiends,

Little Big Man said...

Daisy,
We all has a sad too. Mommys eyes are leaking again. We read all the beautiful posts to you and Pixie and your Momma. Know that you are very loved by all. And every time we has bananers a loving thought of Pixie is right here with us. I know its not much comfort but we are all here for you.
Purrs, headbutts and lots of {{{{HUGS}}}} from our family to yours.

LZ said...

Oh Daisy make sure you snuggle with your mom a lot. I'm sure you're both missing her loads.

Kaze

Sweet Purrfections said...

Daisy

Mom and I are very sad for you and your beans. Hugs, purrs, and purrayers from me and Mom.

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to you. I don't know what I would do without my two little ones around.

Hugs to you!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Daisy,
We are thinking of you and your mom at this sad time. Sending you lots of purrs. We know how hard it is to lose a sister. We still miss Taffy at our house.
Purrs from all of us,
JB, Misty, PooPoo and mom

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh Daisy. We are sending you and your family lots of headbutts and hugs. Pixie will be a hard loss as she was such a big part of your life.

We still miss our cat with cardiomyopathy. We think he was just such a lover that his heart stop working right and we loved him ever so much.

Unknown said...

Daisy,
Do you find yourself wondering, "where did she go? She was just here but now she's gone?" I still think like that about my Mommie. Of course you know she's across The Bridge but still...not with you.

I have a sad for you too. Give your Mommie lots of loves to help each other feel better.

Kimo and Sabi said...

We are still thinking about Pixie too. Mommakitty ate another nanner this morning - then she wuz able to smile.

Brownie said...

Hi Daisy, today @ my blog I has something that can make you happy, come and see, it would make you smile, I swear!

Hugs to you and family
-Brownie :)

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Oh Daisy, we're still thinking about you and your fambly. If we could hug you in real life, we would, but hope that an internet hug will suffice!

{{{{{{{{{{{DAISY & FAMBLY}}}}}}}}}}

Love,
Kilroy & Fambly

Tink said...

Another big hug for you and your family, sweet Daisy!

Haley H said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Pixie. It's so difficult to lose a friend. Cyber hugs to you and your Mommie.

Purrageous Pirates said...

Losing a loved one is never easy and it always hurts so bad. The good news is it does get better, even if it does not feel like it will right now. We are sending you and your family huge hugs.

Amber-Mae said...

Oh Daisy! I just heard about the sad sad news from Asta. This is sooo devastating. I know Pixie would not want me or any of us to be sad but I can't help it. I am very sad about this...So sorry for your loss. I wish there's something I can say that can comfort you & your family. If you need anything, we're always here for you. Goodbye Pixie & may you rest in peace. We'll meet up again when our time comes.

Love,
Amber-Mae, Chloe, Faith & Mommy

P/S: Check out the new post in our blog. Chloe is our HERO!

Anonymous said...

Hiya honey, I did a small tribute to Pixie and my Sammy who I lost this summer...

http://www.zyriana.com/?p=940

Karen and Gerard said...

Sorry to hear about Pixie going to the bridge. At least she had a good home with you. Perhaps in time your mommie will find another playmate for you, maybe Alfee?

Monica said...

Dear Daisy - We here at the Pablo Fan Club headquarters have not been keeping up on the news lately, but Pablo told us about poop Pixie. We are all sad to hear that she went on to the Rainbow Bridge and are sending all of our strong purrs to you and your mommy. If we had any bananers in our house, we would certainly eat one in her honor.
Love,
Phoebe, Monica and Joey.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oh, Daisy, we all burst into tears here when we saw this picture! Our hearts are breaking so much for you and your mommy and daddy. Mom ate a nanner this morning and we played with our catnip nanners in Pixie's honor.

Hugs and purrs to all of you.

Laila, Minchie and Mom Peggy

Eduardo said...

I'm sorry Daisy, Mommy will make some banana pancakes in Pixie's memory. Lots of Hugs for you & many Snugs for your family!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh Daisy....we haz a sad for you.

(((HUGS)))

Junior, Orion and Meowm

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Oh Daisy we purromised Pixie to look after you and so here we are to see how you are doing.
We will telerport ofur (and bring the Hotties with us, at least Mrs Othello and our brofur Pepi) to keep you company and snuggle away your sadness!

love and lotsa kittyhugs and sandpaper kissies
Kashim & Othello and Salome

None said...

We are so sorry to hear of your loss, family is very important and we will not take your wise words lightly. We send our love to you and your family and promise to try a bananer.

Tamra and Griffin

LizzyT said...

I am so sorry to read of your sad news Daisy. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Sunny's Mommy said...

{{{Daisy}}}

Anonymous said...

(((Daisy and Family)))

We've all become part of a large, extended family, haven't we? We share the joys and sorrows of life. God bless you guys. Please take care.

"The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them.

The cow will feed with the bear, their young will lie down together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox.

The infant will play near the hole of the cobra, and the young child put his hand into the viper's nest.

They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain, for the earth will be full of the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea." Isaiah 11

The Furry Kids said...

We has a sad for you, too. Mama is sending lots and lots of hugs to your Mommie.

Fat Eric said...

Big big floofy hug coming up for you, Daisy....are you ready?

((((((((flooooofyhuugggs))))))))

Purrs

Fat Eric

Forty Paws said...

We have a big sad today with you. Many {{{hugs}}} and purrs to you.

Luf, Us

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, Daisy. I have a sad too. I didn't know Pixie very well, but I miss her, and I really feel for you and your family. I know you have wonderful memories of Pixie that will comfort you.

JD at I Do Things

Mrs Mo said...

Hugs for you Daisy.Thanks for sharing that.

A few months ago, my family lost the 2 cats that we saw grow from newborns to adults. My siblings and I have grown and the cats were living wtih my mom and stepfather. They weere siblings.
Milo seemingly had a heart attack and Maeve had to be put to sleep after the vet discovered that she too was in pain battling a liver disease. It's amazing the hole in your heart that pets leave when they die.

Thankfully, my mom and step-dad became the parents of 2 new kittens who showed up on their back deck one day. Like the circle of life. It was meant to be. They were ready for some new life around the house.

The Crew said...

We understand. There are very few of us who've never lost a beloved family member. Daisy will be mourning the loss of her sister as well, so be sure she gets extra attention.

(((hugs)))

Crew's Mom

Linda S said...

I'm hugging you wif all 4 pawz today, Daisy.

Love Little Ding...

P.S. Maybe Pixie and Princess are chasing butterfies together right now...

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

That is a very lovely and symblolic picture, Daisy. We are so sorry for your loss...

Anonymous said...

we are very sad about pixie, and send lots of cyber hugs and kisses!

Moonchild Dancing! said...

Hugs to you Daisy and your family and hugs to my beautiful kitties and my children and husband too. Thank you for the reminder. Peace.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i will not hiss at da black an white tuxie hoo smellz up mi backyard ... but i will not hug him.
i havva sad fer u an yer family. pixie wuz lucky to hav such a grate family to liv wid. i know we missed kallie, too. it getz eezier wid time.
luv--yer frend--jh

Katnippia said...

Daisy, we are very sads to hear about Pixie. We are sending youz and your family 7 snuggly kitty hugs and 3 big woofie hugs. We are sure your big sisfer Pixie is watching over youz. Puurs, and snuggles Sia,Taps,Snowy.Pounce,Shamy,Precious,TJ,Precious,(woofies)Shania-Mooch, and Sky, and our meowmzie Val

Anonymous said...

We are so sad about Pixie too. She was very lucky to be so loved by you all. She will be missed and in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy we just now found out about dear Pixie. Our hearts are breaking for you and your family. Sending purrs and (((hugs))) to you and your Mommie.

Pumpkin said...

Oh no, Momma wuz reeding her book this weekend and dint check what was happenin in the Cat Blogosphere and we just now lerned abowt Pixie! She wuz a vury brave poodin and kept her cattitude dispite being so sick. Sending lots of purrs to yoo frum Hah-why-eee.

Pumpkin, Tiger, Bebe, Blackie, Sophie, Penny, Quincy, Benson

Anonymous said...

Daisy, no matter how down I feel, visiting your blog always makes me happy. I hope you feel happy again soon, too.

The Furry Fighter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Castle said...

oh daisy and daisy's mum...we have only just seen the very sad new and we are all crying so much...Pixie was such an adorable little lady and we loved it when she made and appearance on your bloggie.

we know how desperately sad you must feel and how you miss your Pixie lady...we send you many healing hugs and will never forget our favourite beautiful banana eating cat in the world

safe journey little pixie, please tell storm we miss her
xxx

(oops, we just posted as Stormie by mistake!)

The Devil Dog said...

Dear Daisy, mom says she knows just how you feel. I know I would feel terrible if I lost Lucky (even though I tease her all the time). We will keep you in our thoughts and send you some pug snorts.

Roxy

Anonymous said...

Its ok to have a sad Daisy. But sumday dat sad will ease up sum an you will member Pixie wiff smilies an gud thots. Da Bridge is a wunnerful place an sumday, a long time frum now we will all be at da Bridge an healfy an happy. Ok to be sad tuday but sumday...

Jans Funny Farm said...

Having a sad at such a time is normal. Pixie has been part of your life for so long and she left a big hole in your heart.

Jan says at her age her heart is swiss cheese. So many pet sized holes.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Purrs to you Daisy and your family! We are sure Pixie is laying under banana trees, enjoying the sun!

~Queen Snickers, Empress, Renna & Momma Kimmi

prairiesunshine said...

we are SO sorry about Pixie. We hope your sad gets better soon.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss!

Melinda

GumbyTheCat said...

I'm so sorry for your loss... when it's Gumby's turn to head to that bridge I'll be inconsolable for quite some time.

Anonymous said...

we have a sad too, and now our Lady is leaky again. purrs and hugs to you and your family.

Tara @ Feels Like Home said...

I'm sorry Daisy. It will hurt less someday. I promise.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You're in our thoughts, and we're sending lots of hugs and purrs your way.

MYM said...

Hugs to you Daisy and your Mom {hugs}

MaoMao said...

((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))) from all of us. Those are such wise words, sweet Daisy, words that we all should remember and hold close to our hearts. We love you and are sending purrs to your family. We are here for you.

Kittyhugs and purrs, in love and friendship,

The Ballicai and the Ballicus Beans.

zevo hussein calamari said...

Dearest Daisy,

We are so sorry to hear your sad news. We are sending you healing purrs and lots of love to you and your pet humans.

Thank you so much for your get well purrs for Nubi. We appreciate your thoughts. We are sorry we have not been able to visit lately.

love
zevo & nubi and the pooses for peace

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Oh Daisy ... Please don't look so forlorn. Bobby

Just Ducky said...

Mum always gives Grampie a hug when she leaves him.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, sweet girl ... Your time with Pixie was short, but precious. Treasure your memories of her an' give extra loves to your mommy.
DMM

Marilyn said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Quill and Greyson said...

It will be okay Daisy, I'm sorry for your sadness.

The Cat Realm said...

Oh my poor Daisy. I now so well how you feel... You and your Mom have to support each other now, she is very sad too. And I know you always loved Pixie very very much, and she knew it too! I am sending you some extra special purrs....
Karl

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That is so true Daisy, we should hug our love ones everyday coz we love them so much.

~ Girl girl

SophieKitty said...

We are sad too, Daisy.She was a very special kitty.

But take comfort in knowing that Pixie will be watching over you and your family.

Hugs and purrs,

SophieKitty and her mommie

Zoey and the furballs said...

Daisy - We are so sad for your loss. Pixie was a dear kitty and we enjoyed reading about Pixie when you shared your blog. Love to your family from ours,

Zoey and the furballs

L. Alida said...

Sweet Daisy and Mommie, I have just heard the sad, sad news about Pixie.
I am so very sorry and my heart is breaking for you. I too thought that maybe she was holding her own, but I guess she was too tired and wanted to feel better with all of the kitties who had gone before her. I have to believe that beautiful souls like hers go to a happy wonderful place. It's what gets me through when I'm brought literally to my knees with missing Tookie so much.
I'm wishing you healing, sending you love and gentle hugs,
Lorianna

Lorenza said...

Kisses and hugs to you and your mom Daisy!
Lorenza

Team Tabby said...

We know you miss Pixie lots and we want to cheer you up a bit.

We have awards waiting at our blog for you when you feel up to it.

Mindy & Moe

Quasi said...

My eyes were so leaky yesterday that I couldn't even dictate anything. Even though we only knew her through your bloggy, Pixie was a wonderful little soul and shall be missed by all of us. Hugs and licks to you and your family.

Alexi said...

{{{{HUGS}}} from all of us to you, dear Daisy. We did a brief post in memory of Pixie and Mombeam and Blu Cat Man ate bananers in Pixie's memory. Please know we're here for you and your beans.

Ivan from WMD said...

Oh no. We just learned this sad, sad news. We are so sorry, Daisy and Daisy's mommie. We are going to go cry some now. :-(

We3Katz said...

{{Hugz}} Fur u an ur family frum us an ourz.

Lux said...

Oh, Daisy, I wish I could hug you & your mom. Pixie was very lucky to be so loved.

Sushi said...

I've been away for a while Daisy and what a sad surprise when I came here and read about Pixie...It must be hard for you and your mommy to see you sister go to the rainbow bridge. I'm so sorry you've been thru tough times this year.Hugs to you and Mom,dear.

TabbyNormal said...

That's a beautiful picture!

Purrs,
Abby & Styggie

Rosie & Cheeto said...

yoo make sure to tell yer mommy about all of the wondurful memories yoove had with pixie. take this time to remembur her life and all the joy she brought yoo.

And take grate comfurt in knowing that she's smiling at yoo frum up above with a nanner between hur paws.

Anonymous said...

Hey Daisy,
You are a very wise feline. You'll always have a part of Pixie in your heart.
- TBH

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Oh Daisy. I hadz no idea abouts Pixie. I feel awful and furry sad, I has to breaks dis newz to Auntie Stinkie. I yam abouts to cry. I feel terrybull dat momee nevfur lets me vizit or blog cuz of her itty bitty greenz. & here I see dats one of our favorite senior cats went to da bridge. Our hearts iz broken. We lovez you Daisy... pleeeeeze kiss your momee fur us wil you?
Love,
Dr Tweety

TorAa said...

I think this photo is a fabulous one - symbolizing Pixies walk out from this World

Andree said...

Dearest Daisy and Mommy . . . I read this so early yesterday morning and was too much a coward to visit and send my love. I have thought about Pixie and loved her from afar so many times. I cried when I read your sadness. When I see you playing today with your beautiful funny faces, I cried again. I know how loved and cared for Pixie was. I know the pain you are both suffering.

God bless.
Andree

meemsnyc said...

Oh Daisy, it must be so hard for you and your family right now. We are thinking about you and sending you our thoughts and prayers. Big hugs and kisses to you.

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

We has not bins bloggin cuz mawmee gotted a new jobbie last weeks...

We iz furry sad dat Pixie went home. I dint gets to meet my brofur Sandy, but hims had asthma and enlarged heart. He was a goods boy who loved and talked lotsa wurds and took hims medicine. Din him gotted thyroid trubbles n hads to takes mor medicine. Him gotted tired last year n wents home. Weze misses hims a lots. Him was only 16.

Weze gonna eats a banana jus fur Pixie...luv n hugs

Daisy May Daffodil

Related Posts with Thumbnails