Monday, February 16, 2009

I won some Tighty Whities!

Guess what!? I won the "Naughty Valentine" award in Skeezix's annual Valentine's Day Contest!
And I won this fabulous pair of tighty whities! Worn by Skeezix, himself! I never won underwears before. They are sexy!
And Harley, Rosie and Siena won the Grand Prize!
I think Harley will look dashing in this fancy tie!
Thank you, Skeezix, for having such a fun contest!
Share/Bookmark

35 Notes for Daisy:

Unknown said...

Concatulations Daisy! Harley concats on winning too!

Liss said...

congrats to you

brokenteepee said...

Wow! You are the winningest cat! And Harley will look quite handsome in his new tie. I can't wait to see the photos....

The Florida Furkids said...

Concatulations to you and to Harley! Tamir found a wonderful girlfriend from the contest!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Misha said...

Can't wait to see you and Harley modelling your prizes.

Will you do the Tom Cruise spoof for us wearing your new tighty whiteys and a mens shirt singing "Old Rock and Roll"?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations to both you and Harley!

BeadedTail said...

Congratulations Daisy! I think Harley should wear the tighty whities though.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Congratulations to both you and Harley!

Country Cats said...

Harley will look so handsome in that tie. *Dreamy sigh*

-Rosie

P.S. Congrats on winning the Naughtiest Valentine, Daisy!

Jans Funny Farm said...

We wondered who would win those. Congratulations, Daisy! And to Harley!

Quill and Greyson said...

Concats! Keeping it all in the family.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Of course you won, Daisy...with that naughty entry! It made us giggle and we want to see Harley modeling the tighties next!

Teri and the cats of Furrydance

Anonymous said...

OOoOOOO Cograts on your winnings Harley and Miss Daisy.. I am glad that you got a reward for being the little sassy pants you were for Valentines! I know you made-ed my mommas mouth go "O" it was funny! haha
And Harley, well I thinks you is just perfect to be a luuver boy too!
I do not think I owuld like to see you in someone else undies though Daisy.. EEwWEEEEWEWW :P

V-V

Chesney Cats said...

Congratulations Daisy & Harley!!

Max said...

w00t! Congrats! I hope we get to see pics of Harley in the tie...but I'm not sure you want to wear those tighty whities. The leg openings look all pinchy... Me, I'd have 'em framed in a shadow box or something, like a trophy. Maybe ask Skeezix to sign 'em. Who knows, one day they might be worth a kajillion bux!

Forever Foster said...

Congratulations to you both! We enjoyed both of your entries very much:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Are u gonna wear the tighty whities?

Teddy Westlife said...

Oh wow, you all are such talented cats!

Huffle Mawson

christy said...

are you gonna wear those undies, daisy? 'cause i know i'm really young, but i think they're for boys! they don't look very comfy for a girl, i don't fink.

xo-ava grace

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Concats to both of you.
Daisy we are not surprised you won the naughtiest Valentine. It made us all laugh.

i beati said...

Cool threads

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Congratulations Daisy. We are looking forward to seeing Harley in the tie.

~S,S, C & F

Cat with a Garden said...

Oh Harley, it was so gallant of you to win the flirty collar for me. Ehem, I mean for us! I hope one will be able to see it, when I wear it - it could "drown" in my floof.
Nosekissies, Siena

Chrissie said...

Sooooo, Daisy, what're you gonna do with those underwears? I can't quite picture you in BVD's..You're more of a Victoria's Secret sort of girl, aren't you?

Samantha & Mom said...

Congratulations Daisy & Harley for winning in Skeezix Valentines Day Contest! Your entry was so cute and naughty and Harleys was out of this world!! We can't wait to see Harley in his tie!!
Your FL furiends,

Janet said...

Congratulations to you and Harley for your clever Valentines! :-) I'm kind of blushing about the tighty whities... ;-)

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I bet he had fun stripping out of the tighty whities too!

Khongrats!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Are you going to have photos taken of you in those tighty whities? I will watch for that.

Unknown said...

congrats Daisy! me got honoble mentions too!!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Cool! Congratulations!

The Fitness Diva said...

OMG!!!! I can't take it! I'm laughing SO hard!!!
You won Skeezix underwear???? LMAO, Daisy!
You must really like him to find them of such value! ;)

Anyway, glad that you won! ;D

duo_disaster said...

Will you were the tighty whities?
Lol! Can't wait for Harley to model the tie!

Anonymous said...

Congradulashuns Harley and Daisy fer winning! What are you gonna do with them undies Daisy??

Yer pal Dozer

Anonymous said...

Tighty Whiteys! Girl ... You'd better slow down.

Bobby

Anonymous said...

Concatulations to you both!

Related Posts with Thumbnails