Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Security Blankie




82 comments:

  1. Heh...I'm sure no-one can see you Harley when you have your head in your blankie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... someone... Harley's mum... the blankie appears to be eating Harley!

    HELP!

    Huffle Mawson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure that's not Daisy's blankie? It's very pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are security blankets meant for bunnykicking?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harley your blankie is very stylie and snuggly looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, anything seems to do for play and hide and seek.... Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Real nice blankie Harley! I usually just roll myself into one of the rag-rugs.
    Purrs,
    Sara Cat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Harley, your nosie is really pink, that means you're very playful. Cool blankie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Security Blankies are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look very secure with your blankie!!

    Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hot pink suits your colors, Harley! And the other sde of your blankie is manly. Best of both worlds.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Harley, your security blankie looks reversable! That last shot kind of reminds us of The Flintstones... Are you Bam Bam Rubble?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yikes Harley! Where did your head disappear to?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I see Harley has a HIGH level of appreciation fro his blankie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's also a good hiding place, too, Harley!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Harley, we promise not to tell the other tomcats about this. Your secret is safe with us...By the way, me and the kitties are subscribers #1120 to your mommy's feed!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. We thought by your first photo that you were going to suck your thumbclaw too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Is Harley wrestling his blankie?!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Harley, that is the cutest blankie ever!

    ReplyDelete
  20. atlast somebody brave enough to admit that you love blankie.....great....

    woo hoo.......\,,,/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Harley, you always make me laugh no matter what you do! Your expressions are priceless. But then it's kind of hard to tell what your expression is in that last shot. I hope you feel secure now.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hiding in the blanket is a good way to get the camera out of your way. Good idea I will have to remember it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. If you can't see them...they can't see you, right Harley? :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's always nice to have a blankie. Yours is a very cool one, Harley! We like that it's reversible. =)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ohhhh. Harley does love his blankie. Gus uses one of my old shirts as a blankie. By the end of one of his "love sessions," it's pretty much covered in drool. Sorry to have to share that with you.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your blanket Harley! Mollipop and I share a favorite pillow!!

    Rascal came out today to show you his toys too!! Happy day:-)))

    ReplyDelete
  27. Security blankies are very impawtant and yoo should never feel embarrassed about having one. I've got one that Mom gave me and I love it. And I know that if yoo hide your head under a security blankie yoo become invisible!
    ::shhhh ~ don't tell anyone::

    ReplyDelete
  28. Everyone feels better with a blankie.

    ReplyDelete
  29. LOL Harley, you are hilarious!
    P.S. You and Daisy won an award! http://meglittlestudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. We think it takes a real Mancat to admit he loves his blankie.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Harley your blankie looks as soft and cuddly as you do

    ReplyDelete
  32. Real mancats can get away with pink! Love your blankie, Harley.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Looks nice and soft. Can you use it as a whip like Linus does?

    ReplyDelete
  34. That's very cute.
    It's good to have a "security blankie"

    ReplyDelete
  35. Harley...does that security blankie make you purr? Awwwe I thought so.
    xxx
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  36. Awwww. Blankeys are soff and make me feel safe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. That does look super soft and cozy and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  38. That's so cute Harley! A mancat who isn't afraid to snuggle his blankie on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Ut~Oh...the second you flip that blankie to the "wild" print....it NOMS your head!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a handsome man cat you are Harley, and I love your blankie! I think I need to get mom to make one for me. Thank you for visiting my blog! I love having all these blog friends! (you guys are my favorite kitties though but don't tell the others)

    Love from
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh Harley you are so cute with your blankie - do you carry it around the house?

    ReplyDelete
  42. harley i have one of those too, i call mine a hugsie!!!

    smiles, auntie bee
    xxoxoxxoxoxoxooxxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  43. Harley you certainly have one stylish blankie.

    ReplyDelete
  44. What Forever Foster said...I'd have to bunnykikk that blankie.

    With any luck my flat cat self turned out rite for my trip tomorrow. Thare are gonna be lotsa pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Harley's blankie is spottie like him! How perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh Harley - you are so cute and the first photo looks like you are going to suck your thumb : )

    I like to cover my head in my Gizzy Quilt then no one can see you - it is a good place to hide.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Harley... OMC Dat looks like da best blankie EVA!!! Where did you gets it? I'z going to tell my mommy I want one too. After all, even us MAN-CATs need security!

    ReplyDelete
  48. What a cool security blanket Harley! It even transforms to a spy cat blanket to hide you on your missions!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Harley, you are so cute! We really like that blanket too (real mancats look great in pink!)

    ReplyDelete
  50. sometimes we all need security blankies.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Looks like you have a couple of security blankets Harley! Meowm has security blanket and a security pillow....although she won't admit to it!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Oh Harley!! That is a cute security blanket!! We can't figure out where you went in the last picture!!!! (hehehehehe)
    Your TX furiends,

    Whoo!! Hoo!! We are getting more settled everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Harley, this is a cute security blankie!

    Loki

    ReplyDelete
  54. Who doesn't have a favorite blankie?

    ReplyDelete
  55. Yup, we will remember that camera dodging move=^Y^=

    ReplyDelete
  56. That looks like a great security blanket. You just can't beat a good snuggle.
    --Jasper

    ReplyDelete
  57. That blankie looks great with your furs, Harley!

    ReplyDelete
  58. That is a reel nice blanket Harley! I have several blankets and I loves them too.

    Yer pal Dozer

    ReplyDelete
  59. I have a security robe. Your blanket looks very snuggly!
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

    ReplyDelete
  60. Harley, you are just the cutest. Cuter all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Are you sure he won't be suffocated wearing that blanket because he is hiding beneath.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hi, Harley!
    Glad you have your security blankie!
    I know it is very important!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  63. Oh, Harley. You look so adorable with your blankie! Too bad it had to eat you in the last photo... MOL

    Purrs and hugs,
    The Kitty Krew

    ReplyDelete
  64. Wow, Harley. In that last picture, you look an awful like my momma in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  65. HAhaha! Harley you are sooo cute! Love that last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  66. our blanket looks very comfy

    ~ Bae

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Meow!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.