Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Harleymaniac



41 comments:

  1. Harley, I've smelled my own paw... and I know where it's been!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sniff, sniff... Ooh good stuff in yer house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harley, we hope you washed it before sticking it in our faces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it smells sweeter than Eric's did last night. You don't even want to know what he did!!!
    Flynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, it doesn't matter if men are humans or cats, they're always asking us to smell something!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks very much Harley but we feel we must decline your generous offer.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Harley, have you smelled your paw?? Actually we are proud that you put your paw up like that. You are catching up to Daisy. Good boy. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Harley, I would do most things you ask, but I am a bit hesitant here with this request.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uh huh. I'm no dummy. No telling where that paw has been!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that depends on where it just was Harley!!! MOL~!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sniff.....Lizard? Bonita Flakes? Hrmm

    ReplyDelete
  12. Harley, what is the trick? You going to bonk me in the nose id I do?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Harley, you crack us up! Usually when I hold my paw out like that, I'm ready to BOINK someone!

    PURRS!
    Selina

    PS - Or grab MomKatt's hand/finger for some hooman nomming .... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Uhmm, before I agree to do that Harley - when was the last time you scratched around in the litter box? Because if it was recently.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. It smells like a compooter! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes... I do!!!! If I caught your paw Harley.... You are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is that like the beans saying "pull my finger"?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Harley has such funny poses :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. are you kiddin'? we dunno WHERE that paw has been, but we haf suspicions!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hmmm. Well alright if you insist... but we'd rather smell your b*tt!!


    the critters in The Cottage xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Only if you washed it first, Harley! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. MOL=you are such a silly boy, Harley!!...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  23. Does it smell like popcorn? That's what my feet smell like. :)

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  24. So!!!!! Did your Mom do it???????
    What did she say???????
    heeheehee

    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Tiger,Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  25. She sayed that do be funny but it do beed a good thing you did not ask we to pull you finger!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Have you been keeping something between your toes for a snack, Harley? Whoa! Something smells fishy!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good one, Harley!
    Happy Wednesday!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  28. Well, it's better than, "pull my toe".

    ReplyDelete
  29. Maxwell: Isn't that like the beginning of a rhyme or something? "Trick or treat, smell my - uh - paw..."?

    Allie: Seriously. Are all boycats maniacs, Daisy?????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Meow!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.