Friday, December 1, 2006

The Pink Ladies Membership List












MEMBERS
Daisy
Kaze
Tara
Rosie
Lucy from Artsy Catsy
Katie (Icon Baxter Bentley's little sister)
Kaia & Stella (from the Meezer gang)
Tiki
DaisyMae Maus
Bathsheba
Lilly & Iris
Willow and China Cat
Misty
Daphne
Gemini
Missy
Grr
The Bad Kitty Cat girls: Maggie, Riot, Jezebel, Bukowski and Nico
Kat 3 and Sara
Miss Tiger Woods
Abbie & Emily Stephens
Hot(M)BC girls: Boni Maroni, Sanjee, Mini, Gree
Monica
Samantha
Marilyn MonREOW
Marie the Defender and Casey
Miss Peach
Fiona
Lucy and Trixie
Laila
Maggy & Zoey
Summer, Spats and Sassy
Angie
MoMo
Diamond
Alexi, Mallory, Annie, Tatyana, Molly and Veronica
Pixel
Sukie, Livvie, Mitzi
Cookie
Nina
Lil Mia
Tristan
Pandafur
Pinky & Boo
Fate
Lola
Cocoa avec une Guimauve
Huffle Mawson
Gracie
Keiko and Pricilla
Queen Bailee

OUR SPECIAL ANGEL MEMBERS
Suzanne
Evita
Bonnie Underfoot
S'more

PINK LADY SUPPORTERS (the Ladies love you!)
Angel Icon Baxter Bentley
Dragonheart
Eliot & Percy Stephens
Pepi
Zed Monster
Rocky (Angie & S'more's brother)
Share/Bookmark

25 Notes for Daisy:

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Can anycat join?

Tiki

Daisy said...

This club is open for any girl cat to join!

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

I'm a girl cat. Can I join?

Tiki

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Oh Oh we want to join too Is there an age limmit Iris wants to know if you have to be one. I lilly lu want to join

sammawow said...

I would like to join your club too! I think China Cat might like to also but she is sleeping right now. I hope that she is not too old?

Willow

Daisy said...

No girl cats are too young or too old to join! The only qualification is you must be a girl cat and want to have fun. If you want to join, just send me an e-mail!

Tatiana Gamarra said...

Wanna join too! And yes, im a girl.
The problem is that I dont find your e mail...

Anonymous said...

What is this club exactly? Plume may like to join...

Anonymous said...

Oh goody, a club for the shelines! Amber and Indigo of This That & The Other Thing want to join! :)

The Furry Fighter said...

may i be a Pink Lady too Daisy? i wanna do *everything* whilst I can! thanks! xx

Anonymous said...

Jackie and Gidget of wildcatsthree would like to join too.

Andree said...

Mousie, Possum and Pansy want to join. Yes, Mousie, as nasty as she is, has decided to join because she wants to keep an eye on all the others. What activities and stuff do we do? Do we get a badge for the blog?

Andree said...

oops, I forgot to follow comments again.

Turkey Cats said...

Can my sister, Rita and I join? We would love to hang out with pretty girls.

Abby and Rita

Tyler said...

Kali, Cookie and Sophie would like to join. They're my sisters.
Tyler

Kaz's Cats said...

Hi Daisy, I'd like to join the Pink Ladies, if that's okay with you,

Purrs

Tasha

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Daisy, We would like to join. ~Scylla & Charybdis

PB 'n J said...

Is it too late to join Daisy? Bert and Jake are part of the M-Cats, so I was hoping I could join the Pink Ladies?

Purrs,
Pearl

Alexi said...

All the gals at the Castle would like to join. That would be me, Alexi, Evita, Annie, Molly, Mallory, Gabrielle, Binky, Cissy, Anastasia, and Tatyana.

Thanks!

Pandafur said...

Hai Daisy, can I be a pink ladie plz?

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Hi Daisy, how can Boo and I join the Club?

Pinky

Amy & the house of cats said...

Lola would love to join the club - her brothers are all in the M-Cats and she was totally bugging me to find her a girl club!

Lily Locke said...

Hi, Cocoa avec une Guimauve (cocoaposts.blogspot.com) would like to join!

Teddy Westlife said...

Hey Daisy can I join the pink ladies even though I'm a black cat?

Huffle Mawson

Keiko said...

Hi Daisy! Keiko and Pricilla from Kitty Trio would like to join the Pink Ladies!!

Too bad for Kenji because he's not a girl cat, but he's happy because he looks a bit like Harley! mawhawhaw!

Purrs, Keiko & Pricilla

Related Posts with Thumbnails