Saturday, January 13, 2007

Photo Hunters #1: Technology

Technology!?!?!!!? uh oh.... I thought it was a heated cat lounging pad.




Share/Bookmark

42 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Very clever Daisy :) & welcome to the Hunt :)
http://abehap.squarespace.com/photo-hunt/

Lux said...

Funny, Daisy! I love it!

Gattina said...

Lol ! Pookie too served me as model for technology pictures !

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great photo Daisy! You look very cute there. :)

FruitfulSpirit said...

Daisy just don't get too much hair in the holes or it will stop warming, I mean working! LOL

Great take on the theme! My tangled technology is posted. Happy Saturday!

Blossoming Heart Capture

Linda said...

Very cute indeed! And I love warm places myself but I'm way too big to sit on top of the computer! Though I would if I could!

Patti said...

Daisy, of course it's a heated cat launch pad. What else could it be for?

Jane said...

Baby it's cold outside! I would like to curl up on my vcr! Actually, I have the laptop version of heating pad!

Anonymous said...

Awww... You look so cute there!

Unknown said...

We luv that piktur Daisy!

Pearl C. Pritchard said...

Hi Daisy!!

I know exactly what you mean. The woman i live with has a laptop and whenever she leaves it open I go and sit on it because it's warm. One time I made all the letters on the page 10 times bigger... one time I closed a page... one time I made a whole bunch of gggggggggg's like that.

Now she always closes the top to keep me off it. (She can be very selfish, you know.)

Kismet said...

I SLEEP THERE TOO!!!!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Very cute picture Daisy!

Forty Paws said...

Daisy,
Youse look bery soft. Nun of us Forty Paws are curly. We glad u said wave paws on owr blog. We luv noo furrends.
Good idea to lay on warm technology stuf.
Luv,
Forty Paws

Patricia said...

Cats certainly do like to be on top of things, don't they? My cat prefers to sit between the keyboard and the monitor. I think it is her way of getting attention!

-tnchick- said...

Cute! My cat never laid there but loved my keyboard.

Biker Betty said...

What a cute picute!! Great use of technology. Not sure the inventor thought of it, but hey!! LOL Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.

PowersTwinB said...

Welcome to photo hunt Daisy! I am new myself...and am enjoying it allot! Love your photo of your Rex laying in there...she's beautiful! mine is up too

Mike said...

It's a techno kitty heater. A good post for the hunt.

skinny me said...

Looks like somethign one of my cats would do:)
Mines up.

Barb said...

Daisy looks so sweet she could take a nap anywhere she wants! Thanks for dropping by!

Hootin Anni said...

Oh Daisy!!! I truly will keep your photo away from our kitties' eyes....they'd get ideas. roflmao

Mine's posted.
Happy weekend. Hope to see you drop by and leave your pawprints!!

Chris said...

:-)

Everywhere is a cat bed, if they so choose...

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Ha, ha very clever. You are so cute.

Philosophical Karen said...

Welcome to the Photo Hunt. Thanks for stopping by my mine.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

It looks like a heated lounge pad to us. Anyfing that has heat coming out is where we're 'aposed to lay isn't it?

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

What an awesome photo, perhaps technology photo modeling is in your future, Daisy. You seem like a natural.

Smalltown RN said...

Very sweet pic...and welcome to Photo Scavanger Hunt.

Cheers...

Smalltown RN said...

Not sure why it shows delete link on my post to you....I still want to be link for this....thanks

Daisy said...

Smalltown RN: Not to worry, it only shows the delete link comment to you (in case you want to remove your link).

Retro Girl said...

How cute! Our cats like to find clever hiding and resting spots and quietly wait for us to discover them and laugh (or take pictures) lol. Great take on today's theme!

Mine's up too.
Happy New Year

caspersmom said...

Hi Daisy, I like your picture on that tech thing. You look real good on it. We aren't allowed around techy things around here. I don't think it would do any good anyhow. Actually to keep warm I like laying on the chair next to the wood stove.

Casper

Janet said...

HAHAHA, you know, I think it is!

Jenifer said...

YAY! I found your blog via your comment to Linda on "Are we there yet?"

I have a 7 year old blue Cornish Rex.....

REX RULE!

His most adventurous feat.... a 4 day outside adventure when a realtor let him outside while showing my apartment when I wasn't home. I cried the whole 4 days thinking he was lost, then he showed up in the flower bed!!!

Whyme said...

What is it with cats and warm DVD players? :)

Welcome!

I played too.
http://photogfrog.livejournal.com

JHS said...

Bahahaha . . .that looks about right!

Anonymous said...

ooh - photo hunters looks like fun! great picture!

Andree said...

Oh that is so funny! Thank you!

Around Your Wrist said...

cute picture daisy! you look warm and cozy.

wanna know a secret? a few years ago, mama let me sleep on top of the cable box. until i threw up in it. didn't work anymore and cost mama $25 for a new one. the cable techs laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and laughed and ...

srp said...

Heating pad? Did someone say heating pad? There is a flurry of kitties here looking for warm spots to sleep.

Welcome to the hunt.

LarryJH said...

made me laugh out loud

JulMarSol said...

Aw, what a great heating pad. Why didn't I think of that? *winks*

I've posted mine. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails