Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tummy Tuesday, interrupted

This started off as a regular tummy picture, even though I am not really supposed to be on top of the table. See, my furs are finally starting to grow back a little. Then, I saw the Camera Strap! I immediately went into hunter mode...
And I captured the strap!


Professor Daisy's Tip for Cats: Hunting must always come before grooming. Even if your furs are a mess.

Share/Bookmark

37 Notes for Daisy:

Shilgiah the Cat said...

You are just so so cute, you could not possibly get into trouble being that cute on top of the table. Excellent hunting gaze.

Christine and FAZ said...

Dear Professor Daisy - I absolutely agree about hunting before grooming. Also thanks for your suggestion about me writing a book on Diet Tips - it is an extremely good idea although I haven't learnt to read or write yet. Love FAZ

Unknown said...

Daisy. Once again, you impress me! Very, very good observation. And, yes, we, too, must stop ALL when the camera strap becomes visable.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wonderful photos Daisy. :) You are very cute! :) I like to hunt the camera strap too!

Anonymous said...

I agree. Grooming can wait... and if I wait long enough I can get someone else to do it with a brush even maybe.
Most of the time I can get Prinnie to groom me. That's why she barfs black hairballs.
~Caesar

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...

O, Daisy, ur's camera strap luks jus like mine... isn't it a wonderous fing to stalk an hunt.
purrssss, KC

LZ said...

Daisy you are so right!! Hunting must come before everything, even Temptations. Well...maybe not Temptations. You're so wise!

Latte

Tara said...

Daisy, very astute! I completly agree, hunting always comes first. Although Latte has a point about the tempatations!

Very cute pictures!
Tara

Forty Paws said...

Oh Daisy,

We luf your reflection in the tabletop!! There are 2 of you stalking that camera strap!

Luf, Us

The M's said...

Great photos Daisy. We three like camera straps too.

Anonymous said...

I'm quite pleased that you captured that wicked camera strap.

Anonymous said...

You went from looking so elegant grooming to super hunter mode in no time flat! We love these action-adventure posts of yours!
~Daphne & Chloe

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Excellent!! You are very talented at hunting and capturing the rogue camera strap!

The Cats Stephens said...

You're such a good hunter Daisy. Both of my sisters are always hunting too. I think it might just be a girl thing.

-Eliot

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Behold the mitey huntress. We can't beleeve dat yoor furs wood effur be a 'mess' Daisy. Yoo always look so well groomed. Yup, Latte's rite, hunting comes afore everything 'cept temp-tay-shuns!

MaoMao said...

Wowie, Daisy! Looks like a lot of us kitties are Mighty Camera Strap Hunters. Great pictures!

Skeezix the Cat said...

AAAAAYYYYEEEEEEEE! Tummy. Cant tipe. Is it hot in heer?

HRH Yao-Lin said...

professor Daisy - I admire you for putting your grooming on hold for the joy of hunting. Fab pictures, glad to see your tummy fur is growing back!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Maybe next year I can "migrate" south for the winter in my helicopter!! I think I can get my harness to attach to it, safely.

Luna und Luzie said...

Great pictures!!! It´s better first hunting and then grooming if a good hunting opportunity is there.
Have a nice day :-)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Great hunting Daisy! And a great tummy picture as well!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Oh I just love those camera straps!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Daisy, first let me say I sure do like your Peeps!
Good to see your furs growing back on that cute tummy.
Camera straps must be captured before anything else :)

Anonymous said...

I liked seeing your photos in hunting mode. Even though you a usually a pink lady cat, it's always good to remember that you are always ready, willing and able to kill if a camera strap comes in range.

Hot(M)BC said...

Yes, hunting before grooming. Good job, Daisy!
Purrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi

Katnippia said...

Daisy, youz looks very cute hunting the camera strap. We all agree, grooming comes after hunting...Sia

Artsy Catsy said...

Daisy, with your pink tummy and your pink tongue, you are a true Pink Lady, indeed!

Lucy

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

That's right. Always hunting first.

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh Daisy what pretty pictures. The second one is great with the shadow of you. Hunting is good and your tummy looks great~ Send Pixie a hug for us!

Purrs

Kimo and Sabi said...

You always give furry good tips!

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Haha.... I always try to hide the camera strap when I am sneaking up on the Spice Cats for a good picture.

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Such wonderful photos and we love how your curly whiskers really stand out in the last photo.

Camera straps are very tantalizing, especially when moms try to move in for closeups.

~J&B

Rosie & Cheeto said...

What grate advice! If yoo don't capitulise on yer hunting oppurtunitie when it comes up than yoo miss owt on getting the strap! Yer belly will always be thare!

And don't think I'm trying to take yoo away frum yer mancat skeezix but yoo have the cutest little face, Daisy!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Hunting is a MUST, but I do rank hunting behind eating and napping.
DMM

Skeezix the Cat said...

Just chekking bak in for anuther peek at yer tummy beefore I go to bed for the nite.... need any help kleening yer furs?

Storm & Mocha said...

Yes, yes, Mocha agrees - hunting is definitely more important than the cleaning of the furs. Must capture and dominate.

Boy said...

you wook weawwy fierce stalking the stwap! oooh....

Related Posts with Thumbnails