Monday, June 11, 2007

For Suzanne

My sweet friend Suzanne went to the Rainbow Bridge today. I am going to miss her so much. (Please feel free to share this tribute card if you would like to do a post for Suzanne.)

Her Journey's Just Begun

Don't think of her as gone away-
her journey has just begun
life holds many facets
the Earth is only one

Just think of her as resting
from the sorrows and the tears
in a place of warmth and comfort
where there are no days and years

Think how she must be wishing
that we could know today
how nothing but our sadness
can really pass away

And think of her as living
In the hearts of those she touched
For nothing loved is ever lost-
And she was loved so much.

- Ellen Brenneman


Share/Bookmark

33 Notes for Daisy:

Merlin said...

That is a furry nice poem.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

mm that is a lovely poem.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat beyootiful Daisy, we'z all gonna miss Suzanne. She was such a sweet, beyootiful lady cat.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Daisy, thank you for making this. our mommie is so sad and not creative. She really loves this. can we take the picture and put it on our blogggie?

You are a great kitty and your mommie is a doll. We love all of you over there

<3 Prinnie + co.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

We were so crushed and saddened we did not see that you invited others to share your picture.
WE love it. It is a peaceful and hopeful picture

LZ said...

This is just so sad. I know she's in a better place but I will miss her very much.

Kaze

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh daisy honey i am so sorry and so sad that you lost this friend. you are a furry wonderful kitty to make this poem for suzanne...

sad smiles, auntie bee

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. If cats could cry I would do that right now. Well, I will sing for your friend. Love

Ari said...

I'm so sorry Daisy... bye bye sweet Suzanne :(

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Daisy, that was so beautiful and thoughtful! I am just so hearbroken for Toni because I know how much she loves Suzanne. I think it's wonderful, all the support she is getting from her cyber friends and family. I will truly miss Suzanne. She became more of a family member for me through Oscar.

Haven't heard from the Vet, I was just getting ready to call. I'm sure he's OK. Thanks.
Kim

Ali & Fiona said...

Thanks Daisy, we are going to post that ASAP.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful poem. And what a beautiful tribute card. I'll use it on my blog, sweet Daisy, with much appreciation.

Forty Paws said...

We are so sad to learn of Suzanne's passing. She and Obi had become very close lately. That's a wonderful tribute you have made for her. Thank you.

Luf, Us

The Meezers or Billy said...

furry beautiful Daisy

Unknown said...

We are just so heartbroken over Suzanne's passing. We know that she is feeling young again and playing like a kitten, now, but losing such a good friend is so very hard. It makes Mom smother us, too. She kisses a little more and needs more lap time...

Thanks for sharing the card, Daisy. It is beautiful, just like Suz...

Samantha & Mom said...

We are so sad and we are going to post your tribute card on our blog. We will miss her so much, we just got to know her. Mom is a basket case. We will be very nice to her today. Thanks for sharing.
Samantha, Tigger and Mom

MaoMao said...

Thanks Daisy -- we're so sad about Suz and we'll use your card on our bloggie. You're a great furr-iend to everykitty.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao.

The Cat Realm said...

Thank you for that nice poem Daisy. We are very heartbroken and will miss Suzanne very much!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a beautiful tribute Daisy. We will miss Suzanne very much.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

That is lovely, Daisy. I'm sure that Suzanne would be touched. Thanks for making the card, I think I might use it.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Meowm and I are so sad to hear of Suzannes passing! We will pop over and visit her family!

Myst and Blackie said...

Thanks for sharing the card Daisy. That was a lovely tribute - Mom has leaky eyes after using it in our tribute.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Daisy:
You're a furry good friend to make such a kind and thoughtful tribute to my Cousin Suzanne like that.

She was furry special and I'm sure that her momma is grateful to you for being so sweet.

DMM

lordjaders said...

I am sorrry about yourrr furrrrend.
I did not know herrr, since I am verrry new to blogging, but I can tell she was verrry special.
Thank you forrr intrrroducing yourrself to me on my new blog.

Purrrs and Prayerrrs,
Jade

Zoey and the furballs said...

We'll be posting your tribute!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

wow ... verree eksitin daisy.
i wuz on da edje uv mi seet!
luv--yer frend--jh

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

I found out about Suzanne thru your bloggie this afternoon, I was so sad. So I borrowed your graphic to give our little tribute to Suzanne.

Your poem is beautiful, mommy was all tear-y reading it, we were too....

Poppy Q said...

Daisy,
we borrowed your picture. You are very sweet caring for your friend Suzanne.
Thanks for visiting me a beginner blogger so often. I love your banana video. You are such an amusing girl!!

Poppy Q

Rosie & Cheeto said...

That's a beautiful tribute to Suzanne. She looking ovur yoo and smiling!

Karen Jo said...

You made a very beautiful tribute card for Suzanne. I will add it to my post about Suzanne. I have been so sad all day, especially for Toni. She will miss Suzanne so very much.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a beautiful tribute to Suzanne. She will be missed.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

My dear brother said it for both of us Daisy....BEAUTIFUL.
Like you are inside and out...
Love Miss Peach

Mo and The Purries said...

A beautiful tribute.
We're still sad at Purrchance2Dream.

You and your Mommy are such wonderful friends to have in the blogosphere.

Related Posts with Thumbnails