Friday, June 22, 2007

I Got Scairt!

I had to go the the V-E-T yesterday! My Mommie went to put me in my Sherpa carrier and I tried to run away. I ran and ran and ran, but she caught me. So next I tried crying and crying in my saddest voice. That did not work either, so I decided to be very very quiet so my Mommie would not notice me. I did not even get to wear an outfit! Even though I have this very cute pink hospital johnnie which would have been perfect for the occasion.
Here we are in the exam room. There is a t.v. for me to watch while I am waiting. But it was on the History channel, so I did not watch. I wanted to watch cartoons instead.
Here I am, waiting for the torture to begin! The first part was not too bad. They examined me and looked at my eyes and teeth and listened to my heart. Then I got a sting! With a needle! But I did not even cry or give the bitey. I am embarrassed to admit that they said I have mild dental tartar! I better start brushing my teeths or Skeezix will not want to kiss me. That could be a problem.
See the hand? This nice nice lady took me to the back. I thought maybe we would play some video games or something back there. But guess what they did back there? They STOLED some of my potty! Sucked it right out of my tummy! That made me a little bit mad. See my mad face?
My doctor wrote on my report card that "Daisy looks great." And then he called to tell my Mommie that my urine has no crystals and has normal pH. I think that means I am not getting any more stones inside my bladder. Thank you, Dr. Connors! You are nice, even if you did give me a little pinch with that needle.

ps: My Mommie is going away overnight and she is not leaving the computer on! This means I will not be able to do much visiting. I am sad about this. I might ask Pixie if she knows how to turn the computer on.

Share/Bookmark

51 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor Daisy! All alone the whole time. That is no fun. But you can have a little kitty party with Pixie!
And you were very brave at the vet!!

Parker said...

Awwww, you had to go to the Dr. and then get left alone!?! This isn't good! Maybe Pixie does know how to turn the computer on and you can come over here and play with all of us!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy

Momma bought a Sherpa carrier just like yours...and I know when it comes into the house to go hide someplace. Because I don't want to be the one to go inside. IT's been a long time since I hadda go inside of it, you don't think that means it's almost time for me to go again, do you?

~Abby

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Daisy, I'm sorry you had to go to the vet, but glad that you are doing well and that your urine has no crystals! Hopefully Pixie knows how to turn the computer on!

Ali & Fiona said...

Guess What Daisy? I had to go to the vet yesterday too! I also got a poke with a sharp needle. It must have been take your super model cat to the vet day, yesterday.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

::::sh-sh-shiverrrrrsss::::

We are glad you survived.
Most of the time, we get our check ups together, but Prinnie hides her fave in my brave chest.


happy day Daisy. we hope your butt is not too sore

Unknown said...

The Horror!!!! We are very glad to hear that you are healty and do not need to go back!!!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you were furry brave daisy! ohhh. this is scary news! i am so sorry this happened to you. your mommie knows what you need though so you be a good little girl and listen real good, okay? kiss kiss.....

smiles, auntie bee

Anonymous said...

Daisy I'm glad everything went well on your vet visit.Of course Skeezix will still kiss you your adorable.

Emma's Kat said...

Well, I'm glad you got a good report Daisy. It is kinda scairy to go to the doctor sometimes, but they make sure we stay well, so it's important! Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy we hates hates hates going to the doctor too. But yore mom just wantsta make sure you stay healthy. You looks really mad in yore last pikshur. We have dat look when we go to the doctor.

The Furry Kids said...

Oh Daisy! That does sound askeery. I'm glad you got a good grade on your report card and that you have no more crystals. That is very good news. Don't worry about your teeths - EG has mild tartar, too. :)

Love,
Tazo

Dma said...

Glad you survived your checkup and you got a clean bill of health.

Don't party too much with your mom gone...

LZ said...

I'm so glad it went so well! Your VET's office looks nice. Mine kind of looks like you stepped back into the 1960's.

I really hope your mom has FUN FUN FUN! She could use a little vacation now and then.

Kaze

Honey P. Sunshine said...

could i borrow you hospital jammies for my dental appt. today? they are furry cute!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we is sorry that you hadded to go to the v-e-t. but it's good to know that you doesn't haf anyfing wrong wif your pee or bladder.

Harlie said...

Hi Daisy! I had to go to the vet yesterday too!! I am so glad to hear that you are healthy!

Lux said...

I'm glad the news was good, Daisy ... and that now you're back home where you can get into mischief!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

It's good yoo haf no more prollems wif da stones or kristals. Yoo shooda whined until they turned cartoos on. Der is no t.v. at our vets but dey do have nice musik dat dey play. I gots stuk wif da stingy thing so I wood stop sneezing and making my noze bleed, it's not so bad. Can we all come over and play while yoor mom's gone?~Sadie

The M's said...

We are glad to hear that you received a good report from the V-E-T.
See you when your Mommie comes home.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you're a BRAVE kitty!
And we don't blame you for the mad face one bit!
Glad you got a good report card!
And we're sure you're still way kissable!!!!

Daphne & Chloe & Jazper & Spooker

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Daisy, you were very brave inspite of some crying and feeling scared. I don't like to go the the vet either!

Hope your mom has fun while she is out of town. What are you gonna do with all that free time since you won't be able to use the computer? Can't wait to hear from you again.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Boy, yer shur rite abowt looking grate!!!!! I cooda told yoo that! And yoo know, it duzn't matter how bad yer tarter bildup is, I wood still wunt to kiss yoo --- even if yoo had halitosiss like Mao. I'm glad yer in good helth, but I'm sad that yoo'll be off the compyooter. Poop!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Yay! you gotted a good report card!
You really did look small & scairt in your carrier......

Spoon of life said...

You were such a good kitty!!!
I'm glad you're doing good...I have to take Ben as well...I'm not looking forward to it...

M.

Forty Paws said...

Poor Daisy!! We are very sorry that you had to go through all that torture!! But we're so glad that your urine doesn't have any crystals. That's great news!!!

Be brave while your mommie is gone. Everyone will be sending you purrs and hugs.

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe they put you through all this trauma and then just go off and leave you!!!

Jimmy Joe said...

Hi Daisy--
Wow, you are so sophisticated even under the most horrible of circumstances. I am very impressed by your poise.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Unknown said...

Daisy, I'm sorry you had to go to the VET, but I'm glad you gots a good report card!

I run away when I see my carrier too and it is quite the struggle for my Mum to get me into it, I am very strong and at 20 lbs I'm quite heavy to force to do something.(hehe)

I hope you and Pixie can figure out how to turn on the puter this weekend!

Hot(M)BC said...

Daisy, yoo were furry brave and we's glad yoo got a good repurrt! I hope Pixie can help yoo figure out how to turn on the puter.
Purrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

Deer Pixie,
Fank yoo SO much for the wunderful Secret Paws goodies! We's putted one pikshur up (Mommy purromised we get to put up more later but she's gotta werk now. Fank yoo lots and lots! Yoo efun a'membered that Gree and Mini can't eet wheets and corns wifowt gettin sik, so they got to eet the yummy treets too! Yore a GRATE Secret Paw. Fank yoo :)
PURRRRRRRRRRRRS,
Sanjee, Boni Maroni, Mini, Gree and Pepi

Rebecca Meyer said...

They sucked your pee right out of your tummy? oh my !

Sorry you hadded to go to the V-E-T daisy but i'm glad you're ok!
love
tomtoms,minnie, dex and pete

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh daisy, I am so sorry to hear that you have been to the bet but at least the vet said you look great! he is right of course! I wish you could have worn your fab hospital outfit, you look so cute in it!

xx

Peach Man said...

Daisy,
Does your v-e-t laugh at your costumes? My v-e-t did that when I wore my Easter costume with little bunnies on it. When you get back online come check out my new summer outfit!
Peach Man

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

I can not believe they took you to the vet naked! The outfit you would have pick is purrrrfect. I am so glad they didn't find any stones!! You should be here in Vegas and see all the stones in the jewelry shops....hint to ALI here!!
I will come back over later to keep you company while you dear mom bean is away...plus you have my darling Pixie!
love Peachy

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Wow ... You were furry brave. I would have had to put the bitey on someone if they stuck me with a needle or stole some of my potty without askin' first. I remember when I got a thermometer stuffed up my behind and all sorts of smelly stuff shot out all over the metal table and the wall. I figure that smellin' poopy served them right for not warmin' up that thermometer first.
DMM

Samantha & Mom said...

Daisy, glad the test came out fine from the vet. That was a cute outfit for the doctor visit. Sorry your computers not on. Maybe you and Pixie can give it the laser eye. You never know. We'll miss you. see you tomorrow.
Samantha & Tigger

snowforest said...

Daisy it's wonderful how u braved the whole trip. You are an awesome kitty - glad to learn that you are completely healthy :)

MaoMao said...

Wowie, Daisy, I'm sorry you had to go to the v.e.t., but I sure am glad you gotta good checkup! And I've never understood why v.e.t.s wanna steal our poopies, do you? I mean, they must reeeeeeally like poopies or somethin'.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you look just darling in your hospital johnnie. I'm sorry you didn't get to wear it. Going to the v.e.t. is no fun, but I am thrilled that you are happy and healthy.

I know you will miss your Mom, but I'm sure Pixie will look out for you.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

lordjaders said...

Daisy, next time you need to go to the VET you can come with me. My vet is nice and says I'm a very healthy feline too. Although, I have neverrr had a pee prrroblem--or had it sucked out---ooh so sorrry you had to go thrrrough that!

zevo hussein calamari said...

Daisy,
So glad you are ok... I cannot believe they were not playing Animal Planet at the vets.

Take care of yourself.

zevo & friends

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
O, Daisy, u's so brave. Glad that's all over wif 'n u's don't haf no more pee problims.
Purrs, KC

JT said...

Glad to hear it went well at the vet. I hate going to the vet too and the Feeders say I bitch and moan all the way there and through the entire process! Well, if they knew they were going to get a large thermometer shoved up their bottoms, they might complain loudly too!

Just Ducky said...

Glad the vet visit went OK.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Daisy, so happy to know you are fine.
I am so afraid to see the doctor, but you are very brave.

Let me give you a hug~!
**Adan**

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Yay, Daisy, no crystals! At least there was a happy ending to your horrible experience.

~J&B

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Meow Daisy....its me again, Peach, I didn't want you to feel alone so I came for a visit. Hi Pixie! Lets snuggle up .... I am tired! That was quite the wedding....I think I will spend the night with you until your mommy gets back...zzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Zoey and the furballs said...

That was a good visit. We don't know why you needed to go to the vet though, we could have told you that you looked great and we wouldn't have even needed to pinch you!

Karen Jo said...

I'm sorry you couldn't wear your cute hospital johnnie to see the vet. I am very happy that you don't have any crystals. Maybe your Mom should start brushing your teeth. I have read that some kitties tolerate it pretty well, though some others really hate it. Maybe Pixie does know how to turn on the computer. You could try pushing all the buttons you can find.

Tara said...

I glad you don't have any more crystals!
Tara

The Crew said...

You look so cute! Are those your "going to the doctor" jammies?

Your friend
Misty

Related Posts with Thumbnails