Saturday, June 23, 2007

My Mommie, she came back!

I am very very happy that my Mommie came home. And look where she was all this time! At the Lido Beach Resort in Sarasota. If I knew it was someplace fun, I would have tried to stow away. Even though I do not like to go swimming. And guess what? I did not even get in trouble for turning on the computer .

Share/Bookmark

29 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

oooh - that looks way cool! but we bet your mommy would rather be with you that at that fun place. glad she's home!

hey Daisy - we met a kitty today who's had a blog for over a year but nobody ever found him till he stopped by and said hello to us today. a whole year and no comments yet! we wanna make sure he gets a good welcome to the blogosphere. his name is Frodo and he's at www.mrfrodobaggins.blogspot.com

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

hi daisy! oboy yur mommie is back! did you get a present honey?

smiles, auntie bee

Daisy said...

Hey! I got no present! I must go and demand some Temptations to make up for it.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Your Mommie is home safe!
What are those dots on the beach? Ants?

We went and visited Frodo!

luv,
daphne & chloe

Unknown said...

Wow, that is a beautiful beach! I am really glad that your Mommie got home safe!

I will be visiting Frodo today, too.

-Rosie

Gretchen said...

I bet your really happy your mom is back. Did she bring you a present. When my bean goes away she always brings me a present.

Honey P. Sunshine said...

yeah, beachside tiki bar, mommie's there

The Lazy Iguana said...

That is nice looking water. Flat calm. Perfect boating weather!

Ari said...

Greetings to your mommie Daisy.

Hey, I want a cut-hair like yours in the photo-hunters #23

:D visit my blog & see it!

Parker said...

Heck, I should have stowed away with your Mommy!

Skeezix the Cat said...

How cood yer mommy possibley have had fun if yoo wern't along? I'm shur glad she's home!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! She's home!

Skittles, The Huntress

Shaggy and Scout said...

HOLY MOLY! Look at all that SAND!!!!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
hello.
luv--yer frend--jh

MaoMao said...

Yay, Daisy! I'm so glad yur mommy's back. I bet you missed her a bunch!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Lux said...

That certainly looks like a lovely place, Daisy ... next time you'll know to stow away!

Max said...

Whoa...all that water...just thinking about it makes me nervous...

The Cat Realm said...

That looks good! Why didn't your Mom take you? On the beach in the stroller or the harness - wouldn't that be fun? But we are glad she is back and didn't give you any trouble about the computer.

The M's said...

Huge big litter box there, just stay outta da water.
Glad your Momma's back.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

That looks like a fun place to visit ... All of that sand reminds me of the litter boxes!
DMM

Tara said...

Lovely water! I'm glad your Mom is back, and good for you for not getting in trouble!

Tara

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Wow - that looks like so much fun! Wish we could stow with you too. Then we can play play play all day!

~Marie

lordjaders said...

OOooh La La, La Mere! I adorrre the ocean--full of little fishies!

Nice shiny photo too!

Zoey and the furballs said...

Wow, what a lovely view!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Daisy! I'm glad your Mom is back. Looks like she went to a lovely place!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Poppy Q said...

Ohh that looks a lovely place to visit and so warm. But looks like your mom was staying up somewhere high when she took the photo. We might get dizzy staying there.

Bet you are glad to have her home to snuggle up to.

Poppy Q and mum

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

It looks fun~!
But more important is, you and your momma get together.

Skeezix the Cat said...

#7: Reely? REEELY?? Oh wate. Yoo didn't say hoo. Hmm. I shur hope it's me!!!!

Samantha & Mom said...

So glad your mom is back and that you didn't get in trouble for turning on the computer. Your Mommie loves you and it looks like she had a great time on her trip.
Samantha & Tigger

Related Posts with Thumbnails