Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Very Sad News

I am very saddened to learn that Oscar the Puppycat went to the Rainbow Bridge yesterday. Goodbye sweet Oscar. I will miss you a lot. It is very hard to lose a friend.

Thank you Skeezix for this beautiful graphic.

Share/Bookmark

11 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart said...

I am so sad that Oscar has gone to the Bridge. :( Our eyes are leaking over here. It has been a very sad week.

Parker said...

Sob!

Karen Jo said...

I am very sad about Oscar the Puppy Cat. He was a great friend to everycat and will be sorely missed.

Jeter and Mickey said...

deer daisy,
i wuz reelee sad to heer abowt oscar las nite.
he wuzza good cat.
he will be missed verree much.
luv--jh

The Furry Kids said...

Oh, no! We're so sad to hear about Oscar. Lots of hugs and purrs to his family.

michico 小芥 said...

That is so so sad for everyone, it is really a heavy week!

The Crew said...

Oh no!! What happened?

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

i am furry sorry you lost your furriend.

hugs, auntie bee

Chairman Mao said...

We miss Oscar so much. Lots of cryin' here.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao.

lordjaders said...

What a tragedy forrr Oscarrr and his family. Didn't he rrrecently get marrried?

Thank you forrr still thinking of me and my grrrand bean, Daisy. When I have morrre time I will make a fun bloggie to cheerrr everrryone. Hey, by the way--how did those little crrreaturrres you crrreated turrrn out?

Jade

Costa Rica Real Estate Prince said...

Huhuhu! Please do accept my condolence.

Related Posts with Thumbnails