Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Very Sad News

I am very saddened to learn that Oscar the Puppycat went to the Rainbow Bridge yesterday. Goodbye sweet Oscar. I will miss you a lot. It is very hard to lose a friend.

Thank you Skeezix for this beautiful graphic.

Share/Bookmark

11 Notes for Daisy:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I am so sad that Oscar has gone to the Bridge. :( Our eyes are leaking over here. It has been a very sad week.

Parker said...

Sob!

Karen Jo said...

I am very sad about Oscar the Puppy Cat. He was a great friend to everycat and will be sorely missed.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
i wuz reelee sad to heer abowt oscar las nite.
he wuzza good cat.
he will be missed verree much.
luv--jh

The Furry Kids said...

Oh, no! We're so sad to hear about Oscar. Lots of hugs and purrs to his family.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is so so sad for everyone, it is really a heavy week!

The Crew said...

Oh no!! What happened?

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i am furry sorry you lost your furriend.

hugs, auntie bee

MaoMao said...

We miss Oscar so much. Lots of cryin' here.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao.

lordjaders said...

What a tragedy forrr Oscarrr and his family. Didn't he rrrecently get marrried?

Thank you forrr still thinking of me and my grrrand bean, Daisy. When I have morrre time I will make a fun bloggie to cheerrr everrryone. Hey, by the way--how did those little crrreaturrres you crrreated turrrn out?

Jade

Anonymous said...

Huhuhu! Please do accept my condolence.

Related Posts with Thumbnails