Sunday, September 23, 2007

I got an award!



Wow! I got this award from Darlene at Auntie Dar's Life. She said this about me:

This is absolutely a cat lovers dream site . Her posts are always so funny and what Daisy does on a daily basis will totally crack you up.
This makes me feel very happy and proud. Thanks ever so much for this cute award!
Share/Bookmark

31 Notes for Daisy:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

daisy you always quack me up too!!

smiles, auntie bee

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You always brighten our day. Glad you got the award. Keep up the good work.

~Scylla, Charybdis & Sockie~Pooh

Unknown said...

Your site really is a cat lovers dream, no doubt!

lordjaders said...

Yes, congrrratulations, I like yourrr bloggie too. Verrry fun and always an adventurrre.

Jade

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Dat's da best award for you for shure. You quack us up alla time! Yur expressions and your daily stories are always the light of owr day.

Parker said...

Daisy, isn't that the best award? You always make everykitty and everyone smile.
Concatulations!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Congratulations!! You have so many funny things to say, we all agree that this award's for you!

~Donny, Marie and Casey

Tiger Lily said...

I always enjoy your posts Daisy. Mom and I laff n laff! Ruckus will laff too when she gets old enough to pay attention for more than 2 seconds. I'm afraid Jemima is so lazy she doesn't usually pay attention at all unless Mom makes her.

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Yes, I agree with Darlene. I love your blog :)

Black Cat said...

Concatulations Daisy, you deserve it:)

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Well deserved! Bravo!

~J&B

Sarge Charlie said...

You quack me up too

Lux said...

That's a *funny award, Daisy, but it fits! :)

Unknown said...

Can sumbuddy come over and peel the wite rat off the seeling? He wint nuts over this tummy shot.

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

you deserve this award, thats true!
it always makes us smile to visit you and this pic of you is just adorable!
puurrrrs, Kashim & Othello

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Not only did you get an award but it has Donald Duck on it too (on of my favorite Disney characters). You lucky duck! Cindy at Rosehaven Cottage

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yoo quack us up too. Yoo sirtinly deezerv it cuz yoo allus make us laff our socks off. Well we would if'n we had socks.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Daisy I agree your blog is great and always makes me and mom and the niece thingy smile :)

The Furry Kids said...

Daisy, you quack us up, too! Congratulations on your award.

Shaggy and Scout said...

This award must have been invented just for you!!! We love you Daisy! Congrats!

darlene said...

well so it seems.....many many others feel the same!!....wonderful job you do with daisy and pixie!!...you bring alot of joy to others sharing this...as these sweet cats give to you!!

jenianddean said...

Daisy - you are about one of the funniest cats I know. You always make me and my mom laugh out loud. Congrats on your award!!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
u alwayz quack me up!
congratyoolashunz onna grate award!
luv--jh

Anonymous said...

That is a furry cool award Daisy! And your blog does make me and mommy laugh!

Mickey's Musings said...

You quack Mom and me up thats for sure.We always like to visit you!!!
Congrats & Purrs!!!!!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, you couldn't deserve this award more!! You always quack us up and make mommy smile. Congratulations!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Karen Jo said...

You always quack me up, too, Daisy. This is the absolutely perfect award for you. Congratulations.

Gretchen said...

You are the best at quacking people up. congratulations!

Hugs...G

The Cat Realm said...

Congratulations, Daisy. You certainly "quack" me up every time I come over!
Karl

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Excellent award, and well-deserved!

Henny and Marlene said...

You make me smile, you make me laugh, you make me roflol :D :p :)

You deserve this award soo much, Daisy. But I think this award is also for your manager, modelling agent, photographer, filmer -- Your Mommie!

Congratulations both of you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails