Saturday, November 24, 2007

Photo Hunters #44: Hot

The Photo Hunters theme this week is hot. So, I am going to show you how I love laying in the hot sunshine, on the hot bricks of my patio. The sunshine feels good on my furs! It is getting hotter, so I must roll onto my side now.
Ahhhh! It feels good! I will do some more rolling.
And now, I will play with my toes.


Share/Bookmark

51 Notes for Daisy:

jams o donnell said...

Ooh that's bliss in feline form! What a wonderful set of shots. Have a great weekend

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh Daisy, we wish it wuz hot here.
Last night it wuz 23f and all the water puddles froze solid, it's not much better today, so we are going to sleep in front of the woodburner, and then we'll be hot too.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great photos Daisy! I like to lie in the hot sun too. I've never tried rolling on my patio, though - you make it look very appealing!

CRIZ LAI said...

Nice shots. My cats love doing that too under the heat of the morning sun :)

Siani said...

Lovely shots of a cute kitty! My cats are sun worshippers, too. Have a happy, purry weekend!

SnoopyTheGoon said...

I just knew Daisy will be in that somehow. Give her my best wishes, she is one hot babe ;-)

Gattina said...

I know 5 others who like to do that too ! Especially Kim the black one likes to "roast" in the sun !

Michele said...

Mmmmm... how I wish I could roll around the ground with you. It's soooo cold here. That warmth looks so good.
The Rocky Mountain Retreat

Parker said...

Awwww Daisy! It's cold here! It even snowed a few times! Your hot looks wonderful!

Anonymous said...

so cute :) keep rolling and you wont burn *lol*

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

"and now i will play with my toes".... ha ha ha i'll have to try that daisy if it is so much fun!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxo

Mickey's Musings said...

Ooooo,that is nice.I love when the floor (or patio) is hot.It feels so good on the body :)
Mom always asks"How can you stand all that heat?" Heehee I guess you have to be a cat to understand!
Purrs

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

These are the great sun-bath shot~!!!
I wonder where is my sun going now~!

I like you playing with your toes, very very cute~!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the sun too Daisy. You look very pretty with the sun on your fur. Your toes are cute too.

Andree said...

You mention playing with your furs, which reminded me to ask: different colors of furs absorb light differently. Do you feel that, Daisy? Like hot spots here and there? Or does it not make any difference at all? Just curiosity from one who is pretty furless. (No PH for me this week.)

Rosemary B❤️ said...

It is not hot here... it is 24!
Just looking at you on the bricks soaking up the sun makes us feel warmer

*smoooochies*

Sarge Charlie said...

Miss Daisy is a hottie

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you're lovely... and I like your byline... it sums up a couple of my kitty-babies to a "T"! :-)

Mine's up! Come visit!

Forty Paws said...

Nothing better than warm bricks for the transfer of the hot rays of sunshine to your furs.

We think lasagne for Thanksgiving sounds like fun. G.T. lufs lasagne!

Luf, Us

The Devil Dog said...

You are so lucky it is nice and hot outdoors. It is cold here, but we can still enjoy the sunshine. Inside. Enjoy your heat.

Roxy

Honey P. Sunshine said...

i'm coming ofur to roll around wif you. it's cold here

Team Tabby said...

Ummmm, hot bricks to roll around on. Thanks for da warning 'bout candles - we heard what happened to Pepi - close call.

Mindy & Moe

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mmm, warm patio and lots of sunshine. We won't have that for a while now...

Ramses said...

Oh I's do like your purrty pink harness and lead! :) I'z only gotten a plain black one... :( But I'z finally decided on what colour woolz my new blanket should have, so now I just have to purr hard at Mummy for her to crochet it for me! :)

Dma said...

Seeing that it's supposed to be in the teens here next week, your photos are making me envious.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

You look very toasty and comfy, Daisy!

~ Miss Emily

Natalie said...

That certainly would be warm! :)

My photo hunt picture is up. Come check it out if you get a chance. :)

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you make me jealous that it is so warm and sunny there!

Black Cat said...

Oh Daisy, lovely shots of you and I laughed and laughed at the pic of you playing with your toes, so cute. I also love the pictures of you in your cute velvet dress for Fashion Friday. Pawesome that it doesn't restrict your movements. How many treats did you give yourself? I think that photo-call deserved LOTS!

Thanks for your lovely warm, fuzzy hug on my bloggie, it felt wonderful:) xxx

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Save me a sunny spot on that patio, Miss Daisy! It's definitely HOT!
DMM

Poppy said...

That looks like a lot of fun, Daisy. Just don't get sunburned!

Poppy

Shaggy and Scout said...

Daisy can we all come down there and relax on your patio in the sun?

Unknown said...

Your patio looks like a lot of fun to play on, Daisy.

Kat 3 said...

Hahaha! Toes!!!!

Playing in the sun is the bestest! I can't wait until it's warmer again heressss. Maybe there will be harness more trips in my future.

Jay said...

this is kinda lame, but you leash is HOT pink!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oohhh! HOT bricks an HOT sunshine. Looks REALLY comfy!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Toes in the sun! Very warm and fun indeed Daisy! I bet the bricks were toasty and cozy.

Purrs and Squinks for you and Pixie.

Anonymous said...

Your a very cute sun kitty Daisy :)

Anonymous said...

now that just looks like fun!! Have a great weekend, Daisy!

Kavan said...

I love hot weather! But here at our mountain house, it go below 20 degrees last night! So I keep warm by chasing Tara around the house.

Kavan

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

The bricks look very hot in the sun - i bet it felt very nice to roll around on.

did you have a nice holiday?

The Cat Realm said...

How nice Daisy - I can feel the hot bricks on my fur almost...

The Devil Dog said...

Daisy, we have something for you. Come see my blog.

Roxy & Lucky

Sassy Kat said...

That looks so nice laying outside on those hot bricks but I know I would not like that leash. Hope you had a good turkey day.

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy, you look so happy and comfortable basking in the sun! We wish it was hot here! Today it was 32 F, and there is all this white stuff all over the ground that Mom said is called "snow".

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

MaoMao said...

You look furry comfy in the sun, Daisy! And I hope you and yur fambly had a wunnerful Thanksgiving!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Karen Jo said...

I am a bit envious of your hot bricks on your patio. My patio is covered in snow and it's 13 degrees right now. I love the picture of you playing with your toes.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you look lovely in the sun, enjoying its warmth! And you look cute in your pink harness *smile*.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Jaya said...

Hot? Not here! We just got almost a foot of snow Thanksgiving night. Jeeeeeeesh.

And someone (I suspect Gamma) has pooped in the tub the past two mornings rather than going outside and braving the snow to do her business!

OK... that may have been more info than you actually needed about the weather here in northern New Mexico!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Those are greats action shots Daisy! I miss the hot sun shines. It's getting colds here and I curl ups on the bed.

Sunny's Mommy said...

You're lucky you live where it's warm. It's cold where we live now :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails