Saturday, November 3, 2007

We took the dare!

Here is Anastasia’s last Dare in her own words:

I Dare You All to Dress Up Your Staff. Dress up your humans in the most ridiculous, silly, weird, comical, insane, funny, humiliating, splendid, outrageous outfit you can imagine, (and) post their picture on your blog... "

My Mommie is way, way, way too big to wear my clothes. WAY too big. Like about a squillion sizes too big. (Sorry Mommie). So, guess what I did? I made her wear my pink wig! Hahahahahaha! And she does not look too happy about wearing my wig, either.
So now the question is: Who looks better in the pink wig? I think we all know the answer to that. (Sorry again, Mommie.)

Share/Bookmark

29 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Tee hee!

Lux said...

I'm calling it a tie - you BOTH look great in that pink wig!!!

Anonymous said...

I think I have to agree with Luxor, you both look great in the pink wig! (Sorry Daisy.)

But..., your pink bow looks much more better than Mommies pink cap.:)

~Ruis

Laura said...

Oh Good Lord.
This post ROCKS.
Mommie's make up looks very pretty. Gorgeous eyes. Young skin. Great hairs. Both of you.
This confirms for us that "we" will not be participating in this challenge.
ML is having a bad hair/skin/body/face/Autumn.
Maybe next season?
Mosaic Cats and Elephant Lady

jenianddean said...

Daisy,
Your mommie is very pretty and looks very good with your wig on. But I will have to say I think you are a little cuter in your wig. Maybe if your mommie had a blue wig to match her eyes....

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Mickey's Musings said...

Boy,that's a hard choice.Since I'm a cat,I'll do with you Daisy ,only because it's a scream that that wig is as big as you.Heeheehee(sorry)

Good thing that color is just a wig,huh?

Since we are in San Francicso, we should visit Skeezix. Are you game?

Rascal said...

Hey! Who's who! You look like twins! ;)

Boy said...

Thank goodness your Mommie didn't twy to fit into your cwothes. She would have bursted all of them! Haha...of course we know who wooks nicer in that wig!

The Cat Realm said...

Thank you soooo much Daisy for accepting the challenge!
Now your Mommie looks really great and wonderful in the wig, and I guess for a bean she is a pretty lady - but you just look a squillion times cuter than her in the wig. I think.
That's just from my point of view. But Emil agrees. The maid said it's not true. We didn't dare ask the butler - ever since HE had to wear the pink wig he reacts kind of allergic to any kind of pink wig thing... Mrs. OZ said "no comment" - she is a weird one, I tell you!
Thank you Daisy for accepting!!!
There is a button for doing this at
http://idareyouall.blogspot.com
if you want one....
Your friend Karl
( I see you soon at Miss Peaches, right? The road trip is going there tomorrow, I think)

Kimo and Sabi said...

Petaluma road trip photos are up!

Karen Jo said...

You did the challenge very well, Daisy. I think you both look good in the pink wig.

Poppy Q said...

You ladies both look awesome!!!

Parker said...

I say that it is a tie too! You both look very pretty in pink!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

You both look great!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We have to agree with everyone that thinks it's a tie. Daisy your Mommy looks very nice in the pink wig, we even like her pink cap.

~Scylla & Charybdis

Anonymous said...

Great Job Daisy yet I think you both look great in the wig :)

Sunny's Mommy said...

Your Mommie looks fine wearing your pink wig :-) And you look so cute in her arms.

Black Cat said...

I agree, it's a tie because you are both so pretty. I don't think either of you could look silly even in plastic bin liners and wigs made of straw:) xxx

Shaggy and Scout said...

We like how your mommies lipstick matches the wig.
Do you ever sneak into your moms makeup and experiment with it?

Anita said...

Muhahahahahahaha! But... your human was who had to put on the wig! She has cheated you!

Muhahahahahaha!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hahahaha oh Daisy...I think your human looks wonderful in the pink wig but of course she isn't as wonderful to look at as you!! x

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Pink, curly wigs are mostly for curly cats, right?
DMM

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

What iz dere left to say? Daisy, you momee haz nice eyez, dey almost look like kittee eyez...but dat pink wig? I tink dat you both haz da bestee imagun-nationz I haz evfur seen!

-Dr Tweety

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Wow, you look like twins! I think your mommy looks so good in it that she should wear it to work!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh Daisy's Mama... you do not look very happy today. Maybe it is not your color. But we think it is very cute. Both of you!

LZ said...

All of these brave humans! I like the pink wig on both of you, but I think it does look nicer on you but only because it is longer when you wear it.

Kaze

Jake and Bathsheba said...

You both look great. I made my Mom wear a pink wig too! The same one we had to wear for the pink wig challenge.

~Bathsheba

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I am's letting the littlest bean write a note to you. TT


I like the pink wig. Rhiannon

Anonymous said...

Your mommy looks funny! I wish she had gone out in public that way. : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails