Thursday, December 27, 2007

Thursday 13, Edition #52: My Resolutions

I am very excited about the new year! To get the year started right, I made a list of my resolutions for 2008:
  1. Eat more Temptations. Many more.
  2. Spend more time playing with toys.
  3. Take more naps.
  4. Go out strollering more often.
  5. Wear more cute fashions.
  6. Find more sunspots to lay in.
  7. Practice my Circus stunts more often.
  8. Spend more time with my Mommie.
  9. Go out on my harness and leash more often.
  10. Hunt more lizards.
  11. Make more friends on the innernets.
  12. Have more fun.
  13. Pixie wanted to add that her resolution is to eat more bananers.
It will be very, very hard, but I think I can stick to all of my resolutions this year. Even though it will be a big sacrifice.

Share/Bookmark

53 Notes for Daisy:

Parker said...

Somehow I think you will be able to keep of all your resolutions! You can do it Daisy!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those are excellent resolutions, Daisy! Good luck with all of them. :)

Sarge Charlie said...

And I am sure you will be able to keep all of your resolutions

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

What were yours resolutions last year?

Moondancer said...

You rock Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Those are good resolutions, Daisy!

Mickey's Musings said...

Those resolutions are perfect!! I do not think you,or Pixie, will break any of those!!
Purrs Mickey

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

daisy my favorite is "take more naps!"

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxoxo

hulag said...

Just accomplish them. I know you can. Enjoy Blogging!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

You can do it Daisy! We aren't going to bother with resolutions because we will forget and break them right away. hehehe!

Rocky, Angie & S'more said...

Hi Daisy! We know you won't have any trouble keeping your resolutions :) BTW, We like Resolution #8 the best!

Have a wonderful day!

Love,
Rocky, Angie, S'more & our Mommy :)

Andree said...

Those are (most of them, especially the lizards one yuck) great resolutions, and I finally realized that we should make resolutions not to make ourselves better but to make our lives better. More play, more fun. It will be a great year.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Dearest Daisy,

I sincerely hope you can on the Fashion Magazine cover on 2008~!!!
So~~~~ Go go go fashion~!!!!!!!!!!

These are very great resolution,
I wish you could make your dreams come true~!

Purr,
Adan

LZ said...

I think those are all very good resolutions. Especially the first one.

Kaze

Anonymous said...

go for it daisy! you surely can achieve all those goals :)

Have a very happy new year!

Greets Julia

The Furry Kids said...

Those are all great resolutions! #1 is the best!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Those are some really good resolutions! We know yoo can keep dem even if yoo hafta bug yoor mom about strollering and going fur walks on yoor harness and leash. Sometimes da beans think other things are more important den us, can yoo beleeve it!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Good luck with your resolutions Daisy. Our Mommy gave us Salmon for Christmas and our resolution is to get her to give us more, it was yummy.

Scylla, Charybdis & Sockie~Pooh

Unknown said...

What are Temptations?

My Thursday 13 is up!

Mo and The Purries said...

Like Miss Bee, my favorite is 'take more naps'....
but I'm glad Pixie got a nanner-resolution in there, too!

LZ said...

I was just at Phoebe's blog and noticed you have a heated cat cup you don't use? Maybe that's because you live in Florida but I just don't understand! I'm freezing all of the time. I have to sap warmth from Latte or the Heat Box.

Kaze

The Meezers or Billy said...

Those are very do-able things Daisy. you should haf no prollems

Anonymous said...

That napping business -- I dunno, it sounds hard.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I could go for eating more temptations. I am not keen on the clothing thing as I HATE to wear clothing... sigh. You can see what my human thinks of me.

Shaggy and Scout said...

All excellent resolutions! We will have to start working on our list.
PS: regarding the new macro lens...please tell your mommy no "spot 13" pictures please.

Gattina said...

Poor you ! how can you keep this resolution to eat more temptations ? that must be very hard !

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Those are great resolutions!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

grate rezolooshunz daisy. i know u can keep dem all. i wunder how u can vizit even more frendz on da innernet. yer amazin!
luv--jh

Open Grove Claudia said...

How did you learn to type? Do you eat at the table like the cat on TV? And what great resolutions! Here's to napping!

Happy TT!

Monkee said...

Heyas Daisy! My mom told me to stop by and say hi! You probably remember my older sister Ayla. Well, I've taken up the reins as the blogging cat of the household so please stop by my blog!

Asta said...

Daisy
Those awe excellent wesolutions!
I will have temptations and lizawd pizzas weady fow you when you mail youw self to me
smoochie kisses
Asta

L. Alida said...

Well Daisy I think that list of resolutions is quite "doable." I don't think you'll have any trouble keeping them and I hope you and Pixie get all the Temptations and Naners you girls need to achieve your goals. ;) May you curly girls and your mommie have a wonderful New Year!
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

The Wanderer said...

nanners? nooo!!! ACKS!!!!! Our momma tried to gets us interested in those, buts we fink they is stinky and nots in a good way!

Anonymous said...

Great resolutions Daisy.#1 is one of my resolutions also :)

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hey Daisy, these are great resolutions. #1,2,3,6,8,12 are mine too but definitiely NOT 5,7 and 9. However, I am glad they are yours because we will get to see more of you in pretty clothes. Must say I love your nw profile photo!

Christine and FAZ said...

Excellent, excellent list. Purrs to you and Pixie. FAZ

Spooker said...

Oh, honey, I'm all about number three: take more naps!
luv,
Auntie Spooker

Tyler said...

Oh Daisy,
Those are FUN resolutions. I think everyone should make those type of resolutions.
Peace, love, and purrs,
Tyler

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Those are great resolutions. We think you'll be able to keep them all if you try really hard!

The Devil Dog said...

Daisy, those are great resolutions. Just be careful not to eat TOO many temptations. You do not want to lose your girlish figure. I like your new photo.

Roxy

MaoMao said...

Those are all ecksellent rezolushuns! Hmmm, I've gotta start thinkin about my rezolushuns, too. I think you'll be able to keep all of yours!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Chrissie said...

I can see you now, Daisy...wearing your latest pink bling and slinking about saying, "HHeeeere, leeezard, leeezard!" How could those rude things resist you?

Gretchen said...

I think those are all fine resolutions. I can always eat more temptations.

Hugs...G

Miz Allie Cat said...

wow you already set up your resolutions...I need to try honest I do, but I'm a tab bit lazy... :( so how about I watch you? Meow.... yous the one!!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy,

I waz tinkin' abouts da resy-lution ting... it's a word dat closely rezebullz dat song by da Brit boyz dat da momee used to love. Mebbe we should start a revvy-lushun in da New Year?

I tink I'll givez it a kick start on New Yearz Eve.

Will you still bring your EZ Bake oevfun? I tink we're gonna needs it!!!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, dear, your resolutions are simply purr-fect! I'm sure you'll be able to keep every one of them.

And I am looking forward to your darling Friday Fashions in 2008! *big smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Artsy Catsy said...

Sweet Daisy, thank you for your lovely comment on our blog today! It got us all leaky about how happy we are to be your friends!

Love from all of us,
Rocky

Dma said...

Very impressive list. Looks like you are going to be a busy lil kitty in 2008.

PB 'n J said...

Daisy that's a great list - we're woring on ours now!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Daisy ... Your list is do-able. Practice often ... especially with the Temptations an' lizard-huntin' ...

I really like your new profile picture with the smile! Furry cute!

DMM

Motor Home Cats said...

Very good resolutions. We think you put a lot of thought into them. Napping and eating temptations are good resolutions.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

I think you have been in the groove with all of these real well so far!

Tink said...

The chance you'll succeed is good, better than I did with my 2007 resolutions... ;-)
Happy New Year! (it's 01.30am in 2008 over here)

Related Posts with Thumbnails