Saturday, March 1, 2008

Photo Hunters #58: Party

The Photo Hunters theme this week is: party. This is a good one! I would like to show you what I call my Party In A Bag. It's a very large bag of extra-strength catnip. Let's open the bag, spread some all around, and get this party started! For maximum effect, I like to roll all around in the catnip.
If the catnip is extra-good, sometimes I get the googley eyes and make funny faces!
And if I get too excited, I make a noise like "hoooooooooooot!" and do a funny little hop into the air. My Mommie finally captured me mid-hop. Partying with catnip is very fun.
Now, the party is over and I must try to relax. This is the hard part. My Mommie will say "Daisy, settle down!"
ps: I would like you to meet a friend of mine. His name is Cecil, and he has a brand new blog called Waiting for the Morning Mewspaper. Cecil is going to keep us up to date on the latest feline happenings around the world! And today is the day his very first article will be made public. I hope you will visit and welcome him to the blogosphere.


Share/Bookmark

85 Notes for Daisy:

jams o donnell said...

Haha you look so cute on catnip, I love watching our black and white master Ted go crazy for for the stuff too! We have tried growing it in teh garden but he goes off and eats it all, the little dope fiend that he is!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. This one made me laugh. Go, roll over! I love the hip hop jump.

Kimo and Sabi said...

We're gonna teleport right over - PAR-TAY!

Jersey - The Furry Diva said...

WOAH! You´re a true party queen, Daisy!

Happy Hunting!

Hootin Anni said...

Daisy, you tell your meowmie that I love her imagination for each week's theme. And seeing all your photos, reminds me of a song....

"We're ha-a-a-v-i-n' a par-r-r-ty...."


I hope you can drop in to view my two party themed photos. Have a terrific weekend.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you are having too much fun! We think you may have used too much!

Barb said...

Daisy, do you like cake? Gandalf loves cake crumbs.

Boy said...

WoW! That weawwy is a bag of party! Mine Mummy never gives me such a big bag. And you know what, That Thing, does not appweciate nip!
I'm beginning to suspect he's not a weal cat.

Poppy Q said...

Daisy that was a great Hoot photo. You sure know how to party!! I hopes you get nip all the time.

poppy Q

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

What great shots!!! Love the mid air hop! Wow, that would be a good " Your cat on drugs " poster. I want some now!!

~Goldie and Shade

Amber-Mae said...

Oh no, you're on drugs! Last time, my bad bad kitty sista gone drunk with it till she was salivating & her eyeballs were big & black! It was scawie, I thought she was possessed! I told you catnip is a drug!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

CRIZ LAI said...

Oh My God... who are you now? Daisy or Pansy? You looked so high now! Better watch out the side effect of catnips... hehe LOL

Sit tight! Fasten your seat belt! Drop in to have some fun in my PARTY http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

That looks like some incredible nip! We love the super nips!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Party time!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

woo hoo! party at daisy's!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Cindy said...

Guess we won't be seeing your face anytime soon on the "Just Say No" posters- you party animal you.
The mid air shot was cute, though!

Mickey's Musings said...

Yup!!! You are definately having a PARTY!!!!!!!!!! I love your googley eyes and tongue hanging out ! heehee Thank goodness for catnip!!
I must go visit Cecil now :)
Purrs Mickey

Asta said...

Daisy
It looks like catnip is an essential ingwedient fow a gweat pawty..I wondew if it wowks on doggies??

Also Daisy..I just heawd about youw win in the wed cawpet contest and want to send you my sincewe congwatulations!!
asalways you wewe bootiful!
smoochi ekisses
ASta

Anonymous said...

nice shots. these photos are making me miss my cats back at home

Parker said...

Party down Daisy! You know how to have a great time!

eastcoastlife said...

Partying with catnip looks fun! I doubt I can have that much fun with it. hehe...

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Looks like you had a good time with the catnip.

Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

zevo hussein calamari said...

There is nothing better than good nip!
meoooowie wowie
oxooxoxox
Please bring some to Chey's party!

Tesla and Hansel said...

daisy! how does your momma get all the catnips off you?! I think i might want to try this, because in a toy doesn't affect me at all :(

Sarge Charlie said...

Daisy, you know how to party hearty, I will be back to read all the post I missed

Dma said...

didn't realize u are such a party animal. yesterday a glamorous classic actress today this... u have the Hollywood thing down pat.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Party in a bag...yup. Love dem googly eyes. Concatulations on yoor red carpet win.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Well this is very very great party time I am sure~!!!!!! I am sure it will be the best party if we have nip!

Anonymous said...

Don't let anyone tell you that you have googley eyes! They're beautiful :) I was really expecting to see a party dress today but this is such fun.

Randi said...

Hi Daisy! Sounds live you were having a one kitty rave! I've never tried catnip...dont know it it would have the same affect on me..I'd probably need a kilo of it!

Hope you had a fantastic PAWTY!

Love & Licks,
Randi

P.S. Win-com-poop would have loved a good RAVE!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

hoooooooooooot! ha ha ha, wweeeeeeeeeeee!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

That looks like some really good 'nip, Daisy!! Mom likes it when you make googley eyes.
We visited Cecil, and like his header.

~ Gracie

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That's a great party in a bag Daisy!!!

Claudia said...

Hey, I've seen the human equivalent to that!! Ha, Ha! Good twist on the idea.

Shaggy and Scout said...

We want some!!!!

Jan Price said...

Hey, Daisy,

That looks like such fun. Oh, the dogs say it looks like fun only if they can chase you while you're high. Don't pay attention to them. They like to chase anything that moves but they're harmless.

Stop by. We gave you an award.

jans funny farm

Jan Price said...

PS - We will go right over and check out Cecil's new blog. Thanks for the heads up.

jans funny farm

Dragonstar said...

Daisy, the party-coloured party cat! You go girl!
I'll pop over to visit Cecil now.

Julie S said...

Goodness that's so funny. I love the mid hop photo you captured. Cats are so funny when drugged up!

L. Alida said...

I see nip makes you hyper Daisy! :) It makes Billie pass out and Cody and Cricket more mellow. I give Cody extra nip on the 4th of July to calm him down from all the booms in the neighborhood. You sure look cute all nipped out! I like the action shot. (I think we have catnip on the brain today because I posted a post nip picture of Billie.) :)
Have a super fun day!
Love and Purrs,
Lorianna

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, that looks like great fun!! :)

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

So sad when someone so young, get on, "the nip." LOL!

Scout said...

You know how to have a good time!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

WOO HOO!! Party in a Bag!!!!

Andree said...

Oh Daisy. Now I spent a lot of time helping all kitties with nip abuse and now you are going and doing this.

Well, it didn't work for my kitties either.

I had to look at the large photo of you jumping in the air because that was a great photo.

Lux said...

Daisy, you are a party of one!!! We so laughed at that photo of you hopping into the air!

Anonymous said...

Your Catnip party looks like fun.
Love your mid-hop photo :)

Cecil the Cougar: said...

Daisy, thank you so much for introducing me!

A million purrs sent your way!

Forty Paws said...

Hah hahah hahhah haha!! That's funny. Man, that looks like about a quarter bag...

Luf, Us

Katie said...

That looks fun, Daisy! It's Renzie's birthday today so maybe we'll break out the nip here in Minnesota, too!

Sassy Kat said...

Wow, all of that cat nip just for you! Lookes like you had a great time, too hard to settle back down though.
Congratulations on your winning Best Female Real in The Red Carpet Buzz contest.

Leslie: said...

Oh my goodness, this is hilarious! Cats on drugs??? Wahoo!

Just Ducky said...

I can see you know how to par-tay really well Daisy! Nice mid-hop picture.

Daisy Deadhead said...

Daisy, glad you enjoyed your party. :)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

By the way Daisy,

I keep forget answering your questions, sorry.
Many people bring their cats to Minimal cafe, yes. But you have to took vaccine before of course.
Most of cats there are around the cafe neighbor hood. The cafe owner bring all of cats to take vaccines as many as she can. The 3rd photo of my post of Feb 29, the woman behind the little tabby, is the cafe owner.

Many cat friends have supper at that cafe, and sure bring their cats.
There is a big basement (many people don't know, but I am owner's friends now) the cats could all sleep there. Certainly could sleep in the cafe, and all the dining utensils will put into the cabinets very well.

^_^
Purr,
Adan

Irishcoda said...

ROFL, Daisy, these are the funnest party pictures I've seen yet! Love those par-tay eyes!!!! That's some quality nip!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Wow ... You REALLY know how to party, Daisy. We finally got a catnip 'nana from the Yeowww! Catnip people. That's some primo 'nip!
DMM

The Devil Dog said...

My goodness, Daisy. You really do get into that catnip. Do you change? Like Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde? Or are you just more "active"

Roxy

Skeezix the Cat said...

I really liked the tummy shot. Do yoo have any closeups???

Rocky the Gutter Cat said...

Yoo shood be a spicy vixin. Looks like yoo've got the rite stuff!

denz said...

wow! you have a very nice picture and I love the way you put consistency of the picture,it is very flexible...indeed you have a great post! keep it up!!!

here's mine:
Photohunt-1...
Photohunt-2...
Happy Weekend!

Sasha said...

I have a catnip bush at my place. I am not overly keen on catnip though. Sometimes I have a fresh leaf or two rubbed over my fur. The scent isn't too bad. I can see you really love it Daisy.

SophieKitty said...

You so crazy, Daisy! And you know how to party

SophieKitty said...

You so crazy, Daisy! And you know how to party

SophieKitty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SophieKitty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy that looks like a great party! Did you know that catnip doesn't affect Puddy at all? How crazy is that! Crazy especially because we have a huge catnip plant growing outside and Puddy doesn't care!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Good idea fer "party"

Garcon, "party of one fer the best table"...

Anonymous said...

Now that is MY type of party!

MaoMao said...

hehehe, NIP PAWTAY!!!!! You look like yur havin a blast inna nip! I love that look on yur face!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Jackie said...

What great fun you had LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh, Daisy -- you look like you're having so much fun in your 'nip! I love your googly-eyes.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Anonymous said...

Daisy,
We loved the pictures, especially the one of you with the "Pansy" eyes!! You are just one crazy little wackjob on the nip, aren't you? You're so cute!!
MamaCat & the FurryPurries
Ozzy, Alice, Bootsie, Freckles, Lola & Dandelo

Karen Jo said...

You really know how to party, Daisy. I love the picture of you in mid-hop.

Motor Home Cats said...

You look like you are having so much fun with that catnip. We like it too, but never get that excited. Great hip hop.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Anonymous said...

Quite comical and cute! Way to go Daisy! Little party animal!!!! Have a good week.

Anonymous said...

Just don't catnip and drive.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Wow, great hop! Must have been some GOOD NIP!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Daisy, Those are some fun photos! Looks like you have some primo nip!

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha. Nip makes my tongue hang right out like that too.
Flynn

3 Cat Blog said...

That's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time...LOL. Moses loves to get high, man. She's addicted. Bear & Emmy think she's weird. lol

omg...seriously, those pics are priceless.

Sunny's Mommy said...

That's an awful lot of catnip. Does your Mommie always let you have that much when you party?

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow... a whole bag of loose 'nip beats a catnip bananer any old time!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I am going to get my mom to let me try this too! We just got a new big tub of catnip which has not even been opened yet.....MOM!! MOM?
--JB

darlene said...

omg...that is funny...i must post about this when i pull the catnip out in my house...it gets ugly...lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails