Friday, May 9, 2008

Fashion Friday: My pretty red dress!

This is my new red dress! It has stylish accents in blue and white stripes. I feel patriotic when I wear this dress.Can you see the straps that tie in the back? This helps keep your dress from falling off. That is important.
Here I am acting silly during the photo shoot...
So I got to take a break and play with the Cat Dancer. I can have fun and play around even while I am wearing my fancy fashions!
Now that I am all grown up, I am trying out a sexy pose. Do you think I am showing too much of my leg? I hope Skeezix will enjoy this photo!

Share/Bookmark

85 Notes for Daisy:

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
You are drivin' all the boy cats in our house WILD in that pritty red patriotic dress! Hubba Hubba! God Bless America, Daisy!

Very truly yours,
The Boy Cats of the Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Does the dress works like a halter neck? You look very sexy there showing your legs

~ Girl girl

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a beautiful dress, Daisy, and you look lovely in it! We are sure that photo of you showing your leg will drive Skeezix crazy!

Poppy Q said...

I think I prefer silly Daisy to sexy Daisy. Have a nice weekend Miss D.

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

Something's hot and burning and its not Mbean's cooking!
Oooh la la Daisy!
Excuse me while I pry Garfield away from the screen!
*giggle*

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Very nice Daisy. The wee one had the PM read to him your post and he said you look like "Super Cat"! Maybe Super Sexy Cat?

The PM got a kick out of it. Come to think of it, I think you DO have magic powers, right? Magic powers over those Mancats out there. Hee Hee.

~Shade

Parker said...

Daisy - you are the prettiest kitty in red! I am sure Skeezix will enjoy these photos a lot!

Anonymous said...

hahahah thats so funny pics the wee one had the PM read to him your post and he said you look like "Super Cat"! Maybe Super Sexy Cat?

Isis said...

Oh Daisy that's a very purrty dress and I bet Skeezix is in quite a state after seeing you in your sexy pose like that! :)

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you look lovely today, like you are ready to spread out on a blanket and get out a perfect picnic on the grass.

So "Hi, Hi, Miss American Pie"!

Anonymous said...

That is so nice one daisy. Someone must get crush on you. Be ware of it.

Spooky said...

Ooh, Daisy...that last photo is a bit risqué. However, you look very nice in red.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Lovely Daisy,

You certainly are very hot today~!
This dress is very beautiful and elegant, I am so so brushed while I looking at the last sexy photo~~~~

I like it very much,
I even think how come I am not a female cat, there are so many beautiful female cat outfit here~~~~~ Oah, so pretty are you, Daisy~!

Purr,
Adan

Rosemary B❤️ said...

haha I love how free lx bedding and free xbox comment here hahahaha

YOur dress is absolutely beautiful. You can wear it at the picnic on the fourth of July, also at a fun summer dance!

Happy Snappy Friday Daisykins!
I hope you and Pixie have a delightful week-end

Anonymous said...

Too much leg, Daisy! I like the dress, it's very pretty.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Mommy Bean quickly turned on your bloggy so the littlest bean girl coulds see todays fashion. She thinks it is furry pretty!

Mickey's Musings said...

Daist,that is a lovely dress!!!!! You look very sexy in that pose too. I do not think Skeezix will be the only cat to love that pose!!
There is 'one' other ;) He has cheese sticks too ;)
Purrs Mickey

The Meezers or Billy said...

Daisy, you look lovely!!!! Skeezy will prolly wet his pants a little too!

Unknown said...

Daisy is one adorable cat -- love the shot when she's trying to get the treats!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

She is looking like a sweet little girl.Thanks for the pictures.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

WOLF WHISTLE!!!! Wow, Daisy, you are looking very pretty! You sure have pretty legs!!!

Dma said...

such a versatile model. from playful to sexy, u can do it all.

very impressive.

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

You look very beautiful in your red dress.I know Skeezix will love the photos :)

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

We think Skeezik will take one look at these and fall over in love with you. Yep. Skeezik will drool and everything!

Sarge Charlie said...

Daisy, you are a lovely lady, even though you showed a lot of leg in one photo

Babs (Beetle) said...

That is a very sexy little number! You always look so lovely.

Purrs, Sukie X

Shaggy and Scout said...

That looks like a nice summer dress for those hot days that are coming Daisy.

Tybalt said...

That is the cutest dress, Daisy! I think Skeezix might faint when he sees that picture!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

daisy honey you look lovely in red and i am sure skeezy will think so too!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxxooxoxoxxoxo

Henson Ray said...

Great pictures! And the outfit, of course.

Jackie said...

Oh my Daisy you are elegant!! and I wish to thank you for halping my SIL's return from home from Iraq even more special.

Oh Daisy, my daughter has four gourgeous cats herself. I will have to show them to you sometime.

Have a good week-end Daisy:-)

The Furry Fighter said...

*covers Castle's eyes with paws*

Hiay Daisy! Hiya!

Today is Friday and I simply had to come and see your fashion tip, it is also my meowmie's favourite posting day, she loves your little outfits and stuff.

I think Skeezix will love this picture very much! I also like that you are wearing my BRITISH colours on your dress, very patriotic of you *giggle* ;)

xxx

Anonymous said...

You look so nice in that dress, Daisy. Skeezix and all the gentleman cats will salute you -- here's to the red, white and blue! (And the curly!)

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Daisy, that looks like the red dress Julia Roberts wore in the movie "Pretty Woman". You look gorgeous!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

What a lovely dress Daisy. Of course, yoo know how to model it to purrfection! Speedy almost fell over at dat sexy piksher, den he said dat if Skeezix din't like it he's a dope.

Quasi said...

The female said to tell you that red is your color (whatever that means; doesn't she know you can't eat, sleep on or play wit a color?). She also wants to know who makes your outfits, and would they do some designing for her?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow Daisy--that is an amazing sexy pose! It is a lovely dress.

L. Alida said...

That's a pretty summer dress Daisy! I bet it's nice and warm where you live.
I hope you and Pixie have a fun and happy day!
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna

Asta said...

Daisy
I'm suwe Skeesix will love that photo..it's vewy alloowing..you ook bootiful and patwiotic..you coud also use it on Bastille day in case you need to go to a pawty
smoochie kisses
Asta

Anonymous said...

Now Daisy - you don't want people calling you Miley by accident so watch those provactive poses! the dress is boo-ti-ful BTW!

Donna said...

OMG, that is so you! If you don't make the Best Dressed List this year, there is no justice.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Nothing wrong with showing a little leg. :) ~Queen Snickers

Copito said...

Oh lala wow daisy, you looks fantastic and very lovable

='·'=

Nancy Lindquist-Liedel said...

Gene-Gene says, "She's just the cutest thing." with a sigh. I know that shigh. NO, we are not getting another cat. :)

Unknown said...

Daisy, that is a very fashionable dress you are wearing today. The last photo made my Mum laff and laff and laff.

The Crew said...

Daisy, that's a lovely dress for spring. It would also be appropriate for July 4!

If you'll be showing more "mature" subject matter, we'd better lay in a supply of paper bags for Skeezy to breathe into.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
Did you know that you have the legs of a dancer?

Purrs
Abby

Haley H said...

Daisy, you are truly stylin' in that little red dress.

Team Tabby said...

We think Skeezix will enjoy that last photo very much, Daisy.

Mindy & Moe

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

DAisy,
You must pull your dress down just a little....you are showing too much girly parts!
--JB

Nomi said...

You are very daring do Daisy. My legs aint as pwetty as yors. Miewmie says they is 'stumpy'. ANyway, luf your dress. You look so chic all the time. How do you do it?

Mr. Hendrix said...

what a great dress!! you look very patriotic and pretty. you're "Daisy the Rivitor"
we also like your "silly face."

zevo hussein calamari said...

You go girl! You look fabulous!

Jans Funny Farm said...

What a beautiful dress, Daisy, and you look so cute in it. Do you have a special dress for the CCSI III premier this weekend?

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

ohh la la ~

Very nice dress, Daisy!

CastoCreations said...

OH Daisy you are just the sweetest kitty!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
OK, Daisy, now effurryone at mine house is singing, "She's gottttt leggggssss an she knows how to use 'em...". Especially Sol, Smokey an BJ, tha mancats in training.
Bet Skeezix faints dead aways.
Hee hee.
Purrs,
KC

Unknown said...

oh Daisy you is very good with Red!! me like the last picturez!! u look very comfy!!

Anonymous said...

Daisy you look very lovely in your red dress. I think Skeezix will really like the last picture!

Mrs. Sniffles said...

Boy Daisy, those are some pretty pictures. And I love your dress! Bunny Mommy might buy one for me... if I weren't a threat to eat it, that is.

Chrissie said...

"You're my little Choochy-face, my choochy-woochy, koochy little Choochy-face"...my mom says all you need, Miss Daisy, is some long yellow braids and a copy of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. I have no idea what she is talking about. I think you look very patriotic..I cannot make any other comment at this time because I have a girlfriend and to comment further would not be good for my health.

Tesla and Hansel said...

oh my ! dat iz a sexy pose! I sink i mus hide meh eyez!

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Orange Boy says if he wasn't so shy he would ask you out on a date Daisy, so I guess the leg thing worked!

coolingstar9 said...

The cat with dress look unique and cute.
May be we can put a mirror infront of the cat, let the cat wondering how special.
Have a nice day.
coolingstar9 from Singapore

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

That looks like the perfect dress to wear to a fourth of July picnic.

You are gorgeous as always Daisy. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Lux said...

You're going to drive Skeezix wild, Daisy! Love the red!

Amber-Mae said...

That's a loverly red dress! Woah, you have long slim legs...I wish mine wasn't as hairy as yours...Maybe I should wax my legs?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Motor Home Cats said...

Well Daisy, We all know how Skeezix is going to react. The real question is are you also trying to drive Dennis insane. You know he is also madly in love with you. You look gorgeous as always.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Cat Street Boyz said...

lil lady in red, Daisy is our pin up girl! SWEET....=^Y^=

Skeezix the Cat said...

I can't breethe. And my face is all hot. I think maybey I'm gitting boobonik playg.

meemsnyc said...

Oh Daisy, Lovely dress!! So pretty. We like the photo with the legs showing.

Mr. Echo said...

Skeezix prolly aint the only kitty to apresheeate that pitchur. Yoo get more beautipuss by the day!

Kimo and Sabi said...

That a furry purdy dress - purrrfect for a patriotic day! We fink you are showin' a little more than leg though.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Win I see the straps, I git urjes. Why is that?

Cara said...

Daisy, that's a very lovely dress. I have to though, does your mum make them for you? Or does she buy them ready-made or made-to order?

x

Cara

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Daisy you look fantastic in red!
How is Pixie doing...please tell her I love her and think of her often. You new Lotus cat tree is tre chic!
Love Miss Peach

dennis said...

Dennis says Skeezix should have some respect and not gawk under your skirt!

Anonymous said...

Well, I have to say that I do think that was a bit too much leg there.

And I thought you were a modest miss!

Louche Tabby said...

.....Sexy Rexy.......

Gretchen said...

My, that's a sexy red dress.

Hugs...G

Dream Mom said...

Daisy-I love your pretty dress. The shot of you acting silly is cute too. My cat loves the cat dancer as well. The last photo showing your legs, looks um, a little like a Britney Spears photo where she was getting out of her car...

As for your pretty dresses and clothes:

Where do you get your beautiful clothes?
What size do you wear?
Do you have a stylist?

andrahyb said...

Sexy?

* Nose bleeding *

Nono.. We're dogs.

* Controls *

What a paw-vellous halter neck dress you've got Daisy.

Rudolf & Goofy

Sunny's Mommy said...

I love your red dress. It's very stylish. This dress makes me think of the 4th of July (a very important day in our household) and I think it's perfect for warm weather, too.

You are a great fashion model, Daisy :-D So expressive and a really good poser. Although that might be just a little bit too much leg in the last photo. Just a tad.

Admiral Hestorb said...

Daisy, you look smokin' hot!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails