Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday Mystery: Solve the Picture Puzzle!

I think today's Monday Mystery will be very easy. You could probably figure it out while you are sleeping! I am going to get my brother to help me on this one while I take a nap.
You must look at the images below, and figure out the picture puzzle. I was going to give you a hint, but I changed my mind! Here is the puzzle:



+
+
= ?

Do you know the answer? Click HERE to see if you are correct!




Share/Bookmark

100 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

I know, I know what it is this week!! It is a Harley Davidsun motorbike!!

What a great puzzle, the first one I think I have got right in ages.

You are so clever snoozy Daisy.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah No~~~ I still don't know the answer, hahahahah~~~~
But I think that is a very very good question~! Very Very good!

Kathy said...

I got it! I got it! I finally got one! Daisy, thank you for making this so easy. I shall feel very smart today!

Forever Foster said...

Whoohooooo! We were finally able to work it out!!:) Have a great week, you guys:)

Anonymous said...

Great Puzzle Daisy!

We got it this time!

Anonymous said...

We guessed right! Yay!!! We hope you enjoyed your nap, Daisy!

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

Anonymous said...

Nice puzzle game. I could not figure out the answer so I cheated and followed your link.

I will be sure to come back and give the next puzzle game a try.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh that's so clever. What a great puzzle

~ Girl girl

Black Cat said...

Yay! I got it right - well almost. I didn't know who the bloke in the middle picture is but I guessed his name must be David or Davidson so I was almost there. I pat myself on the back because I'm not acquainted with Mr. Letterman, but I knew the puzzle referred to the motorbike, haha! :) xxx

The Florida Furkids said...

That was a good one - you stumped us!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Parker said...

Vroom Vroom, I knew it!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We FINALLY got one right! Yea!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan and Tom

Anonymous said...

Oh m, and we thought it was the song "Old Man Sunshine"
I do not think we will every get these correct!!
How are we supposed to know the name of every old man out here? :P heheh

V-V

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

We knew this was coming, Daisy! haha Nice one!
We love ur sleepy face and Harley looks so angelic on the shelf... Hmmm, we are wondering wat Bad things he mentioned that he did in the Sunday comics..
p/s: I love my head furs parting too!tee hee ~Jawsy

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Figured it out!!

Good one.

Purrs Shade

Anonymous said...

hahaha! You crack us up Daisy!

The weather here yesterday was nice and cool and crisp! Was is there, too? We hope you and Harley have a wonderful day!

snowforest said...

We knows too.. Harley Davidson!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know the answer, but my mommy helped me out. She said I can pretend I figured it out myself, though. Is it Harley Davidson? I don't know if I spelled it right, though.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

That was a good one Daisy and Harley! Maybe if we hadn't just woke up we would have been able to figure it out ... hee hee!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

i beati said...

Wonderful puzzle what are you lying in Daisy? - a cat Hammock. Darlin is slamming his tail in an irritated manner. You know what that means CAT FIGHT!!!

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

That was a good one! I gots it cuz daddy used to be a Harley dude.

Have a good week!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

haha very cool

I like it that Harley is happy in your house! You two make such a happy team. I know Pixiekins is smiling next to Caesar in the fields of catnip :-D and sun!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Well we got the Harley and the Sun, so I guess we got half of it. ~S,S & C

Cory said...

We figured it out but I admit we turned to our Grete dog to figure it out since she is smarter than all of us combined.

aniceplaceinthesun.blogspot.com said...

I missed it, but I like it! That was fun Daisy. :)))

Have a great day Daisy!

{{{{Hugs}}}}Annie

Anonymous said...

That was a tough one Daisy! We had to peek at the answer.

We love your little sleepy face!

Lidian said...

Daisy, we did not figure that one out! That was a really good riddle!

Now it is time for us to take a nap, just like you!

xx Asha and Katia

Isis said...

Cool!

Unknown said...

Ha the mom didnt even try she just looked, shes furry lazy today!

Dma said...

i always like it when i know the answers to your puzzles (like this one). it gets my week off to the right start.

gemmak said...

Daisy, you've been tagged!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i have to go take more fish oil pills cause i didn't get it! drat! i am dumb today...

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Maggie May said...

Woah, Daisy....that was a good one!!!
~Maggie May and The Creek Cats~

Anonymous said...

I knew it "Yay" this was fun...Hugs Ariel

Shaggy and Scout said...

Excellent Daisy! A great way to start the week....with something easy and fun!

Shaggy and Scout said...

PeeEss: And what a cute picture of Harley up there like a decorating accessory!!! He sure is photogenic. A very stunning cat!

Karen and Gerard said...

I missed it too--I had Harley and the sun right, but didn't think of David. Just thought of clap and Letterman so neither made sense. I am not good at these picture puzzles.

Puglette said...

Hi Daisy and Harley, That was a great puzzle today. I almost got it, but had to peek at the answer to figure it out. have a good day!
Hugs,
Puglette
:o)

Babs (Beetle) said...

At last! I got it. I haven't guessed one for ages :O)

Purrs, Sukie x

Jackie said...

My my my Daisy aren't you the clever little girl today.

This one was so simple that it is very tricky.

I didn't get it. when I saw the answer I felt so silly.

Purrs and hugs for both you and Harley from MolliPop, Puma and me:-)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

HA! We did get it right!!! YEAH.

The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY!! we gotted it!!!

HARLEY!!! COME PLAYPLAYPLAY!!! - Billy

Asta said...

Daisy
That was bwilliant as oosual..does Hawley have one of those motowcycles? you two could come visit me on it
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Gess it helps dat we live near da Harley Davidson plant in Wauwatosa, WI! We gots it right away.

Mimi Lenox said...

This week we are memeing the movement. You've been tagged by the Queen of Memes!
The Peace Meme

That was a hard one. What is it, Daisy? You can tell me..I won't tell anyone....

The Island Cats said...

That's the first time we actually got one right! Whoohoo!

The Furry Kids said...

We were wrong again. Drat!

Happy Monday to you guys!

Forty Paws said...

Hah hah! We didn't guess that!

Luf, Us

Skeezix the Cat said...

I got it! I got it! (Abowt time! I've bin having a dry spell!)

Amber-Mae said...

The only reason why I couldn't figure out the answer was becoz of that dood in the middle. I had no idea who he was until I checked out the answer! Harley Davidson, good one!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

catsynth said...

Yep, we got it too.
Please be careful napping there.

T.Allen said...

First I said, "Awwww, David Letterman, sun"...then something clicked and I got it! Yay. (This is pretty good considering we have no soy milk and I have had no coffee.)

Southbaygirl said...

Woo hoo we were right!!!!

Kodak, Winton, 3 perf and Blossom

Kellykat said...

Oh we must not be fully awake yet cause we were guessing Harley Letter Sun. Can we get back to napping over there with you Daisy?
-Stryder, Scotchy & Sugar

The Fitness Diva said...

OH MAN!!! You stumped me good!!!

I was thinking "shelf Dave sun"..."cat Dave sun"...
WAY OFF!!

Now, that's a really good puzzle! Did you think that one up by yourself?? VERY smart! :)

Anonymous said...

Haha, How do you come up with these? I didn't get it though -_-, only got half!.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I got it right for the first time :)
Thanks Daisy for the fun puzzle :)

Linda S said...

yay, I'm going to take a nap now too, that was too easy! glad i didn't have to use my brain toooo much!

Unknown said...

ohhh noooz me has no idea!! me don know who is the old human in the picturez...

jenianddean said...

Good riddle! And I really hope you weren't really up at 4 a.m. posting this ... yikes, that's early!
--Jasper

Anonymous said...

Long long before I had my own blog (that's only been 3 weeks btw) I spotted your amazing site. What an inspiration. Will keep popping by to follow Daisy's progress (even though we're dog bloggers - hope that's okay and Daisy won't mind)

Purrageous Pirates said...

Fun puzzle Daisy! We have one of those out in our garage that Daddy likes to play with!!

HARLEY!!! We gots to PLAY!! Come on we can go to Billy's!! PLAYPLAYPLAY!! YAY!!! - Fagin

Motor Home Cats said...

Harley, we guessed it! We were very glad that you were able to help out this week, Harley.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We were thinking that Harley is Davids son! But that would just weird!!!!!!!!

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Oh, hooray, I finally got one right! Harley looks really cute in that picture! I hope you two have a great Monday!

Purrrrrrrs, China Cat

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I got it Daisy! Good job helping out Harley!
--JB

PB 'n J said...

Woot - one we finally got! We feel almost as clever as you today!

Mickey's Musings said...

You are right Daisy!!! This was an easy mystery!!!!
Cool ;)
Purrs Mickey

Tybalt said...

I got it right! I feel very smart.

BeadedTail said...

I finally got one right! Great puzzle Daisy!

zevo hussein calamari said...

You are too smart for us Miss Daisy! Thank you for the fun riddle.
xoxoxo

Lucky Lady said...

NEVER HAD A CLUE SILLY ME

The WriggleButts said...

Tee hee hee...

Bajas

Fred said...

I got it! I got it!

Tatum Tot said...

Ooo that was too hard for me I had to look at the answer! Fun though!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i noo it dis time daisy ... harley davidson ... but i'm late so i don't know if u will beleeve me.
luv--jh
pee ess--dat wuz fun!

Lux said...

Hey, that was a good one!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I was wrong again! I came up with Harley Clap Sun, and I knew that wasn't right.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oh my gosh! We got one!!! Very good one Daisy.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Yes, yes, yes! We finally got one right!

Now we can feel intelligent until the next puzzle. sigh

SophieKitty said...

Yay! I got one after a long spell of not getting one.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness - I finally got one right!

You look very cute laying there Daisy!

L. Alida said...

Hi Daisy and Harley! I sure have missed you! It took me a minute (or 3) but I got your mystery. :)
I love your new collars and I'm so glad Harley is "officially" Daisy's brother.
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna

Anonymous said...

Hello Daisy! Thanks for stopping by and reading about me. I like reading about you too - especially when you talk to snail. Snail is clueless huh? I hope you read my about me page so you know I love my mommy for saving me. I love daddy more but if it weren't for mom i never would've got to meet him. Tell snail I send beak kisses (i will try not to eat him) and I hope harley loves his new home as much as I love mine!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

That was a good one! are you napping on a hammock? That's a great picture!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
This time was easy! Harley DavidSun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Devil Dog said...

That was a good puzzle, Daisy.

Roxy

Just Ducky said...

Thanks for stopping by my purrthday party.

MaoMao said...

HARLEY DAVIDSON! hehehe Momma loves Harleys. She loves to go fur rides with Daddy on their Harley!

That's a furry great puzzle, Daisy and Harley!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We had no idea who the Bein was. But we did note that both Harley an the Bein had their front paws in the same positions...

Chesney Cats said...

Oh Daisy!! That is just too cute!!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Cool!! I knew the answer immediately, but mommy wasn't too smart....

~Marie

Ellen Whyte said...

Oh oh! I got as far as CAT + Ass and was wondering about the sun's rays etc when I realised I was on the wrong path. you're too smart for me Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Well I didnt get this one but Mummy did. She sed oh its so obveeus. But ha ha I will tell you a secret she had to look at the pitcher fer almost ten minutes. So I kinda think mebbe it wuznt as obveeus as Mummy sed.

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh yipppeee, for once we got it right!! Probably helps that Biketoberfest was here last weekend!
Your FL furiends,

Sushi said...

That was cool Daisy, well thought out.

Anonymous said...

The answer 2 that QNA is easy: Harley+David Letterman+the sun =
JAY LENO! Or as I say: J LNO

Unknown said...

horray! We were right!
Dobby wanted me to tell you an interesting fact about his Brudder cat named Merlyn.

See, my dad's (Dobby's grampa) name is David and he used to breed pixie bob kittens. The last kitten of his last litter was given to us and that is Merlyn. Well, Merlyn's For Real Dad's name is Harley. And for a while there, while my dad (David) was rearing him, he was sort of his dad too. So, by that rationale, Merlyn is Harley and David's Son, too!! :)
Cool huh!

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

This was a very hard extremely tough puzzle for me to try to figure out! I did not know what the answer would be. It made sense after we got to see the answer. Good puzzle though, Daisy.

Love,

Bobby and my Mommy

Anonymous said...

I do not think we will every get these correct!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails