Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday Mystery: Solve the Riddle!

For today's Monday Mystery, you must solve another riddle. Are you ready?
I have two arms,
but have no legs.
I have a neck,
but have no head.
Sometimes, I may have a tail!
What am I?

You may begin thinking now!
Do you know the answer yet? Click HERE to see if you are correct!

Share/Bookmark

86 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

A Dophins fan, Daisy? We had no idea! Do you know what "Squish the fish" means? Just wondering!

Anonymous said...

Nice one!

It's monday morning here so my Mum didn't get it, but my Dad did.

Forever Foster said...

Our mum is starting to doubt her brainiac ability- you outsmart her every week! MOL:)

Fui and Suey.

Parker said...

I did not guess right. That was a very good riddle!

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

Datz a good one, Daisy! And I getz da rightz answer! My hoomin bean helpz me. OK?

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh that's so clever. I didn't think of a shirt

~ Girl girl

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We FINALLY got one right!!!! We still don't believe it, we solved the riddle!!!! ( 3 cats doing happy dances). ~S,S & C

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

We actually got this one!!

Nice!

Purrs Goldie and Shade

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

That very lovely Dolphin shirt you have on there.

Gandalf - Dolphins are not fish, they are mammals. However, way they play, they still get squished, lots.

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

Right!... A shirt! haha, we were stumped there again Daisy... :(
But we always have good fun with ur riddles!
Kissies to you and Harley.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Daisy. I never do very well at these. Could you maybe next time put up your regular mystery, and then at the bottom put a little tiny link that goes to an easier one for me and slower people? I think that would be a kind thing to do. Thank you.

Ramses said...

That's a great riddle Daisy! :)

Sweet Purrfections said...

That was good, but I didn't guess correctly this morning.

Anonymous said...

Great riddle!! And the Dolphins tee is a great choice.

Cupcake said...

Wow Daisy, that was a good one.

Little Ding said...

That was fun...I sure didn't get it. You are too smart for me.

Donna said...

Oh boy, I thought it was a clock or a tree! :)

Anonymous said...

hehe that was clever Daisy! You always looks o cute.. I do has to let you in on something though... shhhh
Mid-drifts went out quite a bit ago :P hehe

V-V

Whimpurr said...

GOT ME on this one, Miss Daisy! ;o)

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Ahhh, never guess it right!
You look so cute in that 2 arms, no leg, 1 neck and no head.
Hey, some of my shirts has hoods, it's a neck, right?
Cheers!

The Meezers or Billy said...

well, i see my answer of MILES was incorrect. darn it. - Sammy

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh that was a good one!! Mom thought it was a lamp,heeheehee
Purrs Mickey

i beati said...

Daisy has a real thinking face. she is serious about these riddles Happy Monday say Lovey and Pinky Sandy

Eduardo said...

OMD! I would have never guessed a shirt! Dang!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, Ernie clicks on the answer to see before I can even guess! He's no fun!

We love your Dolphin shirt! You look great in it!

Wally

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You always come up with the most amazing riddles, Daisy!

Dma said...

go Dolphins.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i am not good at deez, daisy! but i did figyer owt ware chey wuz las week!
har!
luv--jh

Anonymous said...

Are you doing Yoga in that second photo? Looks like it!

Quill and Greyson said...

Oh you look cute Daisy, glad you told Mommy when to start thinking!

Forty Paws said...

How cute is that? We didn't guess a shirt. No sir ee.

Luf, Us

Unknown said...

That was a hard one, Daisey.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Ack, we did not gess dat one right! We is gonna use da excuse dat it is Monday and our brains are still haffing a weekend.

Anonymous said...

Another riddle, another wrong guess. Those are good, tough riddles, Daisy!

(Nice shirt, too...)

jenianddean said...

Great riddle ... that one had me stumped! Tough loss for the Fish this Sunday, but a great game if you're a football fan.
--Jasper

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy we did not guess right this time. It was a very good riddle and you looked very nice in your shirt.

Shaggy and Scout said...

We missed this one! Probably 'cause we don't wear shirts!

Puglette said...

Hi Daisy, I did not guess the right answer again. But you sure look cute in your football shirt!
Hugs,
Puglette
:o)

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh man! drat! i didn't get it. good one daisy. you made me think real hard...

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Babs (Beetle) said...

Oh my! That's a good one. I didn't get it.

Purrs, Sukie x

Kitikata-san said...

Ah HA! You are so sneaky Daisy! Very cute riddle!

Lidian said...

Gosh, we did not guess that! What a good riddle, Daisy!

xx your pals,
Asha and Katia

Anonymous said...

We did not guess right, Daisy. Bummer...maybe we'll git it right next week.

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Oooooh Daisy!!
I sure didn't get that one.
Nice Dolphin shirt you have. We sure did enjoy our Atlanta Falcons yesterday!
Happy Monday to you and Harley!
~ Timothy

LZ said...

That was a very good one! You are very clever Daisy.

kaze

Asta said...

Daisy
You stumped me again..I think my bwain is no good
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Thoughts said...

DARN IT! We didn't guess right Daisy. Thats two weeks in a row that you've stumped us! You're getting tricky!

Theodore and Sasha

The WriggleButts said...

Yay! We got this one. For once..

Kisses,
Bajas

The Furry Kids said...

We were wrong. Again. We were so sorry about your Dolphins yesterday. We knew you'd be sad today. But on the bright side, they're playing lots better than our Motor City Kitties! Daddy cried a little yesterday. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

The Florida Furkids said...

Too funny - you stumped us again!!

Our Mom comes home on Tuesday and leaves us on Friday morning for the Cats Exclusive Cat Show! We're hoping your Mom will be able to come to the show! Mom and Auntie El are vendors at the show!!
(Friends FurEver)

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Sarge Charlie said...

Just so you know I started thinking but it did not help, you are too smart for me

PB 'n J said...

Ah, we were close. We were going to guess Turtle-neck! You're too clever for us Daisy!

zevo hussein calamari said...

You are way too smart for us Miss Daisy!
Happy Holiday
xoxoxox

Sunny's Mommy said...

I would have never got that one. That was really hard!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Nope, didn't get it! Bummer!

Tybalt said...

Wow! I didn't get this one! Maybe next week. :)

Mr. Hendrix said...

we love your Monday Mystery Riddle Game Daisy. We did not get this one. It is fun to play even if we don't win!

Karen and Gerard said...

That's a good one, Daisy! Makes perfect sense, I should have thought of it!

Fred said...

I didn't get it. The tail threw me off. Let's hope I do better next week.

JD at I Do Things said...

Daisy, you have outsmarted me AGAIN!

JD at I Do Things

Jans Funny Farm said...

Yep, that works. Good riddle.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Well, we didnt get THAT one... Good riddle!

BeadedTail said...

Nope, I didn't get that one either Daisy! You are just too clever! You look so cute in that Dolphins shirt!

Unknown said...

Thanks fer comin by our party! We had loads of fun wif everyone!!

Tesla and Hansel said...

yoo haz best riddles! Dat wat sisfur tells meh.

-hans!

dennis said...

Dennis loves you even in tomboy clothes.

L. Alida said...

Good evening Daisy! I guessed correctly yay! That doesn't happen much for me. Good riddle and you look super cute in your dolphin shirt.
I liked your comic too. I can't believe how big Harley is for such a young kitty! He's pretty cool. :) So are You!
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Good one! Of course we couldn't even begin to figure it out.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
I was clueless!
I like your t-shirt!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Devil Dog said...

That is a great photo of you in the shirt, Daisy. You almost look like you are smirking.

Roxy

Cory said...

I couldn't figure it out, but I do love the shirt. Football is cool...especially the kitty version where you attack a bare foot!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowww.....GREAT Riddle!!!!!
I love THIS answer!!!!! Excellent!!!

AM said...

It took us a while, but we got it this week! Love the shirt! Only you could make the Dolphins look that good!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Cute riddle! That is an excellent picture of you. You are very bendy.

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

I got it. I got it...hehe...

Tara said...

That was a great riddle! Unfortunately, I didn't get it....

Tara

Max said...

Oh I am just no good at these. I need lots of Nip on board before trying to think...

Lux said...

Excellent riddle, Daisy!

Skeezix the Cat said...

ANUTHER bare midrift tummy shot????? Yer KILLIN me, Daisy!!!!!!

XXOO drool drool

Anonymous said...

Wow, I had to cheat and look at the answer today Daisy. It was a great riddle!

Anonymous said...

very beautiful cats. I never thought it could be a shirt.

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

I would never have guesses that!

Unknown said...

daisy Yoga masterz!!

Anonymous said...

Excellent riddle!

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

This was very difficult but amazingly clever! Well done Daisy.

Love,

Bobby

Sushi said...

Errrr. I had to cheat... My thinking cap let me down :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails