Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday Mystery: Solve the Riddle!

For today's Monday Mystery, you must solve the riddle. Are you ready? Here it is:
What goes up and down, but does not move at all?
Are you thinking real, real hard? Click HERE to see if you are correct!


Share/Bookmark

90 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Awww that was a clever one. I love the picture of you doing amazing stunts on your staircase Miss D - you are very brave.

gemmak said...

Heh...that was a good one Daisy, you are a very brave girl to be high up on that staircase too...I hope you tell Harley that it takes lots of practice to be that clever! :o)

Anonymous said...

Mom was thinking something else, like her jeans size! hahaha!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Daisy this was very clever but we did not et it right....

Teddy Westlife said...

I guessed the temperature. But I was wrong.

Huffle Mawson

The Meezers or Billy said...

that was good. we was not that smart. :-(

Forever Foster said...

Our mum thought so hard smoke came out of her ears - and she still didn't get it! MOL!

You're one clever ladycat, Miss Daisy.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

We are a little slow this morning. Didn't get it at all.

Great shot of you too!!

Purrs Goldie and Shade

Karen and Gerard said...

That is a good riddle, Daisy. I was thinking it was temperature. That is a very big staircase you are on. What a great shot of you balancing so well and being so brave!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You got us beat on that one Daisy.

Parker said...

Mommy says that she has not had near enough coffee to think that hard yet.

Everycat said...

That was clever, we didn't get it all! Do be careful on that rail, it looks so high up!

Whicky Wuudler

Lidian said...

What a great riddle, Daisy! We did not get it. We thought of a thermometer but that was not right, was it?

Be careful up on the bannister!

Purrs from
Asha and Katia

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We were wrongs as usual. ~S,S & C

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You got us on that one, Daisy! We love the "answer" photo, though!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan, Tom and Tama-Chan

Ramses said...

Oh that's a good one Daisy, you certainly got me! ;)

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, that was a good one! We couldn't figure it out!

We hope your careful up there on that staircase!

Sweet Purrfections said...

I kept thinking about bunnies, but that is definitely movement. You are too smart for me, Daisy.

i beati said...

I was way off said eyes. Please come and help me clean Daisy

i beati said...

I was way off said eyes. Please come and help me clean Daisy

Cupcake said...

Man Daisy, that was tricky.

Glenna said...

Daisy, I thought you were going to say the stock market. Oh, well. Have an excellent day!

Anonymous said...

The photo of you doing death defying stunts is fantastic. I always get told of for doing this.

I got the Monday mystery answer wrong - I thought it was the temperature! hahaha!

Cory said...

We thought you were going to say stock market too...with all your talk about CD's and Mr. Shrill! Oh well, we still love the riddles even if we're wrong. Be careful when you are up so high!

Mickey's Musings said...

hahahahaha!! That was a good one!! We do not have stairs,so I did not think about them ;)
Purrs Mickey

Anonymous said...

That woz very clever Miss Daisy!!
You are frightening Momma on that railing though! hhe go girl!
I likes your thinking man pose very much, who would think such a cutie pie such as yourself could get away with it hehe

V-V

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

A-hahahaha~~
Very good one, Dear Daisy,
I thought it is elevator, but elevator moves, hee hee~~~~
Very good riddle as usual!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i was going to say the sun!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sarge Charlie said...

you are just too clever for me

Chrissie said...

I was thinkin' the temperature, too, but that was not what you had in mind! I like to be up high, too, but I do not have a staircase. Phooey!

The Fitness Diva said...

Well, dang, that was a good one!
I didn't get it today! I was thinking "your age". Well, maybe that's because I'm thinking about my age lately! LOL

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We were wrong...again! Great riddle Daisy!

Phoebe said...

Good one, Daisy! You look brave and well balanced on the railing.

Puglette said...

Hi Daisy, that was another great riddle. You are a great acrobat, will that balancing trick be in your next circus video?
PS - Please tell your Momma she has a really pretty home.
Hugs,
Puglette
:o)

Maureen Hayes said...

Miss Daisy you are too clever for me, I got the riddle wrong! Be careful not to fall off that railing, we need our Daisy fix each day!

RJ Flamingo said...

Ooo! Good one, Daisy!

Babs (Beetle) said...

MB said it was the temperature!

I think the staircase is very clever Daisy.


Purrs, Sukie x

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Boy, I give up again.
I thought I was smart and you proved me wrong!

The Oceanside Animals said...

I would have said "the stock market", except for the "up" part ... ;-)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Shoot, we thawt it was a see-saw...be careful up der Daisy, we would not like fur yoo to get hurt.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh we did not get the riddle at all Daisy!

Purrageous Pirates said...

We would have never guessed that Daisy. Good job on the mystery!!

BumbleVee said...

hmmmm....I thought maybe a thermometer..... but, nope.....

Anonymous said...

I got it I love these :)

Unknown said...

We did not get it right today! Good one Daisy. :)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We were thinking the stok market!

Great riddle!

Black Cat said...

Duhr, all I could think of was blood pressure and I knew that had to be wrong coz blood moves (unless one is dead)! I would never have thought of stairs coz mine are always moving out from under me, hahaha! :) xxx

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
YOU are brillant and we are not...we didn't guess right...

But we always like to try!

Purrs,Abby

L. Alida said...

Oh Daisy, that is a good riddle! I actually got a little dizzy looking at you on that railing. You are very brave!
Your comic was so funny! You and Harley simply must stop Mr. Shrill!
I hope you Monday is great!
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna

Kellykat said...

Dang, we were guessing completely wrong. We said weight. MOL.
-Stryder, Scotchy & Sugar

Linda S said...

I was sure it was my weight...just like Monkey...oh well...very funny!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

ohhhh ... I thought it was my slide!!

Cats do like slides. Dogs do not :-)

Forty Paws said...

Aww durn it. We missed that one.

Luf, Us

Sunny's Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunny's Mommy said...

I thought I had 2 good guesses, but I was wrong. I could tell from your photos, Daisy, that this was going to be a difficult one.

Skeezix the Cat said...

That's a nice tummy shot in yer anser pikcher!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
dat wuzza good one ... an i reelee enjoyed yer comicz yesturday.
yer grate.
luv--jh
pee ess ... i havta figyer a way to post the letter u rote me las yeer. i wuz laffin an laffin!

Janet said...

YIKES! Lily walks our banister, too, but she has fallen, so be careful, Daisy! :-)

AM said...

Awww, our answer was the Stock Market! That was a good one Daisy, and your photo's always put a smile on our faces

Eduardo said...

BOL! I said blood pressure!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Angie A. said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Cafe Cats said...

We do not haf stairses, so I did not know waht this was, Miss Daisy. You are a furry smart lady cat.

Iago

The Furry Kids said...

We did not get this one right. Darn!
Happy Monday!

PB 'n J said...

Another good one Daisy!

Sparky said...

You are too darn cute! I just want to rub your curly fur b/c I don't have any!

BeadedTail said...

I didn't get that one Daisy - you are too clever! You make me nervous on that banister!

Anonymous said...

Excellent riddle

Tristan Tabby Cat Longtail said...

Okay. I don't know what that is? We don't have any of those.

The Florida Furkids said...

You got us on that one!! Careful on that railing!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

edward said...

i did not guess right!

i will have fun tomorrow catching up on all of your posts that i missed.

Sassy Kat said...

Good one! I didn't get the right answer, I had to look. Once you know the answer it is so easy.

SophieKitty said...

Yay! I guessed it! You have good riddles, Daisy.

darlene said...

hee hee, cute...

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
I had to see the answer!
Good one!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Unless you go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry; their staircases move all the time (but I don't think that it a real place, so your riddle is still true).

Boy said...

That was a gweat widdle! I couldn't think what it was, even with mine genius bwain!

The Devil Dog said...

Silly mom, she was thinking of the sun or the moon. DUH!

Roxy

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

You are so smart, Daisy. That was a great riddle.
(Thanks for leaving a nice comment for my mama)

Lux said...

That was a good riddle, Daisy - I was going to say my mom's moods! ;-)

caspersmom said...

That was a pretty good one Daisy. And you are sitting way up in the air on that staircase in your pictures. Like your picture after clicking on to solve the riddle, you slinky cat.

Casper

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh my! Oh my!!! We were totally stumped on that one!! You have the best Riddles!!
Your FL furiends,

Unknown said...

You are just like a tightrope walker, Daisy. Wish I had your balance.

Anonymous said...

That was a good riddle. We didn't get it right. But oh Daisy, please becareful on the railing!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Ooh, we thought it was temperture, but WOW, great riddle!

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

That was a good one. We where thinking temperature as in wheather...lol.

Heather said...

My dh looked at this and said, "The economy!" ... and was tickled when I told him about the stairs!

Thanks for the giggles.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You really really scared me on that staircase. Be careful!
--JB

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, I thought it was Temperature. I'm quite lousy with these riddle games!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Thoughts said...

Darn it, Daisy you got me again! I was thinking it was the temperature!

Petra ~ said...

ouch - I was wayyyyy off.... don't tell, k?

Related Posts with Thumbnails