Saturday, November 8, 2008

Photo Hunters: Together

The Photo Hunters theme today is: together. So, I am going to show you that the best way to catch a toy is....
... to quickly bring your paws together!



Share/Bookmark

73 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you have definitely got it together! We hope you and Harley have a wonderful Saturday!

Poppy Q said...

You are a miss smarty pants, and certainly the most together kitty I know.

Big smooches.

gemmak said...

You certainly have you paw to eye co-ordination very together! :o)

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I'm quite good at this. Although strangely, sometimes Mom or Dad says that I need to get my act together. I dunno what they mean!!

Cat with a Garden said...

Daisy! That's so much better than with only one paw. Things are just easier together!
Purrs, Siena

Maureen Hayes said...

Great and clear instructions. I am printing them our for all the kitties I know!

Happy Photo Hunt!! Come see my entry and tell me if you can figure out who the celebrities are? You are a smart kitty, I think you will get all three!

Maureen

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Well done Daisy. We can see from your demonstration that is the best way to do it.

Hootin Anni said...

These photos make together look fun!!

My together is posted, do hope you can jump over and view my two different photos for this week's theme.

Happy Hunting.

Forever Foster said...

Will we see you in London 2012? You would make a beautiful rhythmic gymnast:)

jams o donnell said...

Haha Daisy, My fyurry masters have that trick down too. Sadly Ted prefers the one paw swipe with his claws out but then he is a cat who ploughs his own furrow! Happy weekend

Unknown said...

Good job! I hope you guys have a very relaxing weekend.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Putting your paws (or hands!) together is useful in so many ways!

Have a fun Saturday!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan, Tom and Tama-Chan

Everycat said...

Aah, such swift, skillful paws you have Daisy.

Have a great weekend!

Whicky Wuudler

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You did that very well. ~S,S & C

The Florida Furkids said...

Pawsome!! You're a super teacher!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

very smart as usual daisy! i thought you were going to say to do it together with your little brother!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

i beati said...

ah the concentration in those eyes!!wow

Cory said...

It's amazing what you can do what you put those paws together!

Mickey's Musings said...

Perfect example of TOGETHER Daisy!!!!
It works well too :)
Purrs Mickey

Sweet Purrfections said...

Daisy, you look like your are getting ready to box your toy. You are so cute!

Amber-Mae said...

Thank you for that lesson! But catching toy with our two paws isn't all that simple. Somehow we doggies have a harder time doing that...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

ZOOLATRY said...

Adorable... but then, Daisy is always together.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
gess wut i fownd today??? i fownd yer milton bradley operations home study course on feline orchiectomy fer mi brudder matsui.
i'm gointa see if i can figyer it owt fer joba.
luv--jh

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, you are a very clever girlcat! Have a great day!

Chat Blanc said...

In the second pic it looks like you're levitating the toy! :)

Lola and AppleJack said...

Daisy, you're so byootiful and smart! You're very together!

Love Lola & AppleJack

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You are making great pose put your paws together, very good~!

RJ Flamingo said...

I always learn something whenever I visit, Daisy! I will make sure that JJ studies your technique... as soon as she wakes up! :-)

Stop by if you get a chance!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

GReat example of together!
--JB

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

You are so smart and talented Daisy!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Ah, you look like a boxer ready to play. Love your cutie paws!
Cheers!

Babs (Beetle) said...

I think you are right Daisy. Paws together definitely helps to grab things tight.

Purrs, Sukie x

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

We totally agree with Gandalf and Grayson, Daisy, you do have it "together"! Happy Saturday to you and Harley!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

jenianddean said...

Great together shot! You are a pro at the photo shoots...
--Jasper

Shaggy and Scout said...

What a look of concentration you have. We have that same toy in the same color! Except Scout chewed it all up, because he likes to nom it after he chases it.

JD at I Do Things said...

Thanks for showing me that, Daisy. The next time I'm trying to grab my vitamin from Prudence's tightly locked jaws, I will use both hands TOGETHER!

JD at I Do Things

Forty Paws said...

You are so funny!

Luf, Us

Sarge Charlie said...

you have got it together miss daisy

Lux said...

Good job, Daisy! :)

Copito said...

Nice pictures Daisy!

='·'=

Anonymous said...

Oh Great and Wise Daisy! I'm going to show Livvy how you did that. She's been having problems with her clumsy paws-- she needs to know how to get it together! Great photos (as always).

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You've got some excellent eye-paw coordination, Miss Daisy!
DMM

Kelly said...

Wow, I happened to find your blog from visiting someone elses! This is great! I'm a definite cat lover and you have great pictures!! I'll stop back again!

Puglette said...

That is a great tip, thank you Daisy! We like the word "together" it has so many great meanings.
I will have to show Charlie your tip, I will have to get her!
hehehe
Hugs,
Puglette
:oP

T.Allen said...

You have great coordination Daisy! Have a happy Saturday.

Phoebe said...

Two paws up for your togetherness.

Dma said...

excellent demonstration.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

What a catch! You are keeping your beautiful eyes on it!
~ Sara and Noah

Anonymous said...

Hey Daisy, this phoyohunt thing is quite an interesting idea. I posted a pic of Remo and Pete on my blog, they are snuggling together! I do like the Paws Together idea though, I'll be sure to tell Taco, Mango and Sumari.

Donna said...

I do lotsa fings together with my hoomans. I watch teevee on the couch wit dem. Sometimes I watch on the floor.

The Oceanside Animals said...

You can catch flies that way too! If you, um, want to ...

Sunny's Mommy said...

That is an excellent strategy, Daisy! You are very smart.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That was an excellent together!

Quill and Greyson said...

Excellent instruction Daisy.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Those are wonderful pictures of you. You're just adorable.

Tesla and Hansel said...

Together iz da best way daisy! yoo iz always right an so smarts!

BeadedTail said...

Daisy, you are pawesome!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Must be a Devon thing; my little girl cat catches flies the same way.

Teddy Westlife said...

Oooh those are some quick paws you have there Daisy!

Huffle Mawson

Cat Street Boyz said...

Daisy, mommy said she wants to pick you up and give you a big hugg! Just look at that lil face...AW......(MOMS..jeez)=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Unknown said...

ohh paw together get meee boids and bugz and everything elsez!!! fanks Daisy now I know how to catch them!!

Toulouse said...

You have that down pat Daisy! Your toy looks a lot like my pipecleaners mom makes me! *giggles* Toys are great aren't they?

Hugs,
Toulouse

Marilyn said...

That's good advice. Sometimes two paws are better than one.

Leslie said...

Clever girl! :)

Chesney Cats said...

Hi Daisy! Great job catching your toy!! Festus does that sometimes to catch his treats....

Hugs & Purrs,
Sammy, Festus & Emma

Maggie May said...

That looks like a fun toy, Daisy.
~Maggie May~

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
You have a good technique!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Laura said...

Daisy, You are truly the cutest little kitty I have ever seen.

sammawow said...

You sure did get the toy by slapping your paws together!

Purrrrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

Black Cat said...

Great together shots Daisy!

I’ve given you an award:) xxx

Karen Jo said...

Paws together is a great way to catch a toy, or a lizard, or a fly, or anything else you want to catch. You are very clever, Daisy.

queenmadison said...

i don't know how to join the photo hunt but I tried my best. just posted my together theme.
I love your blog by the way I always see to it that I visit it everyday! i love daisy!

Jackie said...

Oh my Daisy you are one cool cat that has it all together!:-))

Related Posts with Thumbnails