Saturday, December 20, 2008

Photo Hunters: Wide

The Photo Hunters theme this week is: wide. I think this photo proves that I can open my eyeballs and my mouth real wide!




Share/Bookmark

72 Notes for Daisy:

i beati said...

What big eyes you have Daisy, what a big mouth you have Daisy - the better to see and eat treats with ha ha

Poppy Q said...

Daisy I bet you could fit a few treats in that mouth.

You look sweet in your costume.

Forever Foster said...

That is not just wide. That is SUPER wide! You're a gorgeous girl, Daisy.

Leslie said...

Oh my goodness - look at you - you are so cute in your outfit!

Hugs from the topcatrules girls. :)

Teddy Westlife said...

That's an amazingly wide mouth!

Huffle Mawson

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha! You could nearly fit a bag full of treats in your mouth in one go.

Everycat said...

Your Mom could use a little shovel to put treats into your big wide mouth there. This would be much more efficient than just one treat at a time.

Wuudler

jams o donnell said...

THat is wide, but take a look at my mistress Mimi's gaping maw! Happy weekend and a very happy Christmas

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Are you getting an extra-large treat there, Daisy? And yet another cute outfit! You put us all to shame!

Anonymous said...

heheh Miss daisy only you could have your eyes bulging out of your head and showing what you had for breakfast and look adorable!! :)))

V-V

ZOOLATRY said...

Wide enough to be a "fly catcher"... watch out!

gemmak said...

Daisy, that looks like you almost have a 'flip top' head! Plenty of room for extra treats! ;o)

Anonymous said...

That's a great get!

The Florida Furkids said...

You're eyes are super wide! Having a mouth that opens wide comes in handy for extra treats!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You have very WIDE eyes and a very Wide mouth when it comes to treats. We do too. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Donna said...

U has a eat!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You could fit an entire Temptation Yuletide Log in there, Daisy! hahaha!

Cat with a Garden said...

Very good photo hunt! We wonder just HOW your photographer manages to give you the treat AND take a good picture at the same time...
Siena & Chilli

Anonymous said...

Daisy, it looks like you are very excited about that yummy treat!

Chat Blanc said...

yummy noms will do that to ya! ;)

Babs (Beetle) said...

Those are wide eyes and a wide open moufs. Is that a piggy outfit you have on?


Purrs, Sukie x

Jodi's Book Reviews said...

Good morning Daisy, open wide. Thanks you fur the purrs. It means lots to us.

The Island Cats said...

Wow! You mouth and eyes are wide! But we wanna know what you are wearing!

Cory said...

Oh fun! I'm opening my mouth wide today too, but I couldn't coordinate my eyes with it...my eyes usually close up to make room for my mouth. You are multi talented!

CRIZ LAI said...

You are sure the best in showing how wide you can extend your eyes and mouth Daisy. :)

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We couldn't get Mom to stop laughing so we could comment. Daisy, what big eyes and mouth you has! We think you could fit the whole bag of treats in that cute mouth!

Cat Street Boyz said...

And we see something else...your impish WIDE grin, so cute!=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Hope your eyes don't pop out! Good heavens, that's definitely wide!

I did Photo Hunters today, too! I hope you can visit, and leave your link.

http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-wide/

Luzinha said...

mnhommm... so good, isn't it! did you like it?! very well! you're pretty cute, Daisy!

have a nice weekend!

kisses for you and Harley!

Christine and FAZ said...

Be careful not to open your mouth too wide or you might swallow yourself and that would be a disaster for all of us who love you. FAZ

KAT said...

Daisy you always amaze me with your great photos! I am not part of photo hunters, but I really enjoy coming over and looking at your photos!! :)

By the way......I have given you an award over at my blog: http://candlesandcrafts.blogspot.com
Please come over and claim it if you want. I love your blog, and feel you deserve this award. Please share this with Harley and Mom too!

Take care,
Kat

Kimo and Sabi said...

WOWY - yer mouth is REAL wide! Maybe you cal yell real loud fer Jeter to come home!

RJ Flamingo said...

Oh, yeah! That's wide, alright. Mommy wanted to get me an outfit for Christmas, this morning, but Daddy wouldn't let her... Something about going over the edge. I'm not sure what that means.

He says that her PhotoHunt entry this week proves that the holidays have pushed her into the "dark side". I'm sure it's just temporary... :-)

Dma said...

wow that is wide.

ps: I promise I will make my holiday absence up with the Boyz.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Happy Holidays.

The Fitness Diva said...

You sure can open them wide! Be careful....do it too wide and your face might peel back! ;)

Tesla and Hansel said...

WOW DAISY YOO IZ SO GREAT AT EFFUREEFING!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

There you go again, giving my Momma a happy heart feeling.
I have no idea why I am featured today.
~ KittyBoy

The Oceanside Animals said...

nom nom nom nom (crazy look) nom nom nom

Sunny's Mommy said...

I hope you got more than that one treat!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Are you that excited about your temptation treat?! Your eyes are so big.

Puglette said...

those are very good examples of wide! your pony suit is always a favorite too.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Poppy said...

Oh yes Daisy, you sure can open your eyes and mouth wide! I wonder if you can open your nose wide too.

Poppy

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oooo ... ANYTHING for some nummy Temptations, right?
DMM

Anonymous said...

Daisy, We want to scoop you up and hug and kiss you until you laugh out loud...meow.

Love,

Theresa & Bobby

Phoebe said...

Your expression of "wide" is hilarious!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

You are very cute and yes, those eyes are wide and bright and happy!
YUMMMMM snacks

Brita said...

Wow, great shot! That's wide all right and such beautiful eyes.

sammawow said...

Oh, you look so cute (as always) with your wide eyes and mouth!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you're looking really cute there daisy! i know santy claws will be good to you and harley!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxooxxoxoxoxo

Sarge Charlie said...

ohhhhh what big eyes you have Miss Daisy

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

I think that is my favorite outfit I have ever seen you wear.

BeadedTail said...

You can certainly fit more than one treat in that cute mouth of yours! I love your little outfit too!

Janet said...

That looks like a Temptation!!

3 Cat Blog said...

oh my goodness. Yes, you've proven your point ;)

Sweet Purrfections said...

My, what a big mouth and eyes you have!! Excuse me, I meant to say wide!

Quasi said...

Great picture! And I see you got a modeling treat!

Randi said...

Aww Daisy! OPEN WIDE!

love & licks,
Randi

TheSlyCat said...

Wow, love that picture. You are great at being very expressive!

Mickey's Musings said...

Jeepers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Double WIDE!!!!!!! Pawsome :)
Purrs Mickey

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

HEHEHEHE~~~
Very Very wild expression indeed!!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
Yes, wide eyes, wide mouth!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

WOW! I can tell you really love those treats Daisy. You look adorable in your little outfit too.

Frogs in my formula said...

What a shot!

Samantha & Mom said...

Yes, you have very WIDE eyes and mouth Daisy!! We bet you got lots of treats!
Your FL furiends,

Mr. Echo said...

That is such a silly pitchur. Yoo always make me smile, and sumtimes I jes laff and laff. We luv Daisy!

Jacey of Altairi said...

WOW! watch the fingers!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a pawsome mouth! Tee hee!

Black Cat said...

Daisy dearest, you are just the cutest lil wide-eyed kitteh! And I love yesterday's post too. You are training Harley very well! :) xxx

Anonymous said...

Wide eyed beauty! Sorry I was away and I missed you yesterday Daisy, so thanks for visiting me.

Anonymous said...

Hah hah Daisy is that a pig costoom on yer head? It is cute and apropriate!

Thoughts said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA, that picture is hilarious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails