Saturday, February 28, 2009

Photo Hunters: Thankful

The Photo Hunters theme this week is thankful. I am thankful for many, many things. But today I would like to tell you that I am thankful for delicious Stinky Goodness and crunchies to fill my tummy. I am a little bit not thankful that I must pose for a photo when I wants to be eating.
As you can see, my brother and I eat with gusto!
And here you can see an animation of us eating!
Can you see the animated gif? You can click HERE for another even bigger version. I hope you can see it because we are moving all around in this picture!


Share/Bookmark

84 Notes for Daisy:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Very cool animation! Are you always this good at sticking to your own dishes?

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Country Cats said...

Hehe we like the animation. Stinky goodness is a good thing to be thankful for. We are getting lots of treats and stinky goodness right now because the vet told Mom & Dad to let us eat what we want because we are a bit picky and not eating our regular foods while we are sick. Wonder if we can keep that up after we are better.

Lene said...

Lol. Funny gif :) And thankful, happy cats for sure :)

Have a nice day :)

jams o donnell said...

Great animation but I do love that look on your face that shows your views on being photographed whn you want to eat!

gemmak said...

I loike you eating with gusto gif, that stinky stuff looks very delicious! :o)

Poppy Q said...

You two have great appetites. Good job eating your dinner.

Anonymous said...

hehe we loves your animation, specially the way you lick-ed your nose Harley to keep it clean mid bite!
And food is a very good thing to be thankful for :)
V-V

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Daisy - you are the coolest!

Have a great weekend.

Forever Foster said...

That's a very cool placemat. You both eat so nicely together.

Harley, we loved the frame in the GIF when you licked your nose. It was very cute:)

Teddy Westlife said...

I am very thankful for my food too Daisy!

Huffle Mawson

Unknown said...

You two are so polite. When little brother Wart and I eat together, I always feel him watching me. He thinks I will leave a scrap behind. Ha ha, joke's on him.

Jackie said...

Daisy and Harley you two are very lucky indeed to have such a wonderful mommy. Even if she did make you pose while you were eating.

Wow you eat wet and dry food. I must go get Puma again and hope that he can learn from this too!!

Great animation..you 2 are da best cats in da whole wide world...well Puma too!!

I hope you have a purrfect weekend!!

Purrs from Puma and hugs for me,
Jackie:-)

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You certainly do eat with gusto and what a nice table you have to eat on. ~S,S,C & F

Cat with a Garden said...

Great animation! Left us all hungry! We're glad you two are enjoying the good thing in life and are off to nom some too.
Siena & Chilli

The Florida Furkids said...

We think it's so nice that you and Harley eat together. We do that too (sometimes). We love your placemat!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Sandy Kessler said...

oooh what a hard look when you were being photograohed while eating- Frankly it scared me . ha ha ..I like your animation and feeding tray , too..

Anonymous said...

It's very important to have all the Stinky Goodness and crunchies a cat needs to stay healthy and happy, and your Mommie knows that. An occasional modeling session is an OK tradeoff for lots of Good Food.

Barb said...

Way cool animated gif, Daisy. But we are a little bit shocked that your tray is not pink!

-Gandalf and Grayson

The Island Cats said...

Stinky goodness is something to be thankful for!!! And we like that animation...

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I am knew to your blog and was wondering what your "brothers" name is? And, do swallow those crunchies or just swallow them like some of my brothers and sisters do?

I surely enjoy my daily visit with you and your family!

Blondie Love

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a good animation Daisy. It is important to be thankful for Stinky Goodness.

Cory said...

Very cool animation! We are amazed that you aren't switching plates with Harley. We always assume that what is on another kitties plate is always better so we end up doing a food dance which makes mom laugh.

Brita said...

Cool animation. I too like most the one that tells exactly your views on being photographed when eating.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer daisy,
u sed u eet wid gusto. ware iz he?
jus wunderin.
luv--jh

Sarge Charlie said...

his amazes me, i want to learn how you did that.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

daisy is eating the crunchy ones and harley is eating the stinky goodness! that is really cute!

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxxo

Cat Street Boyz said...

oops....now you have lots of us watching you eat...very cool GIF! Harley you are a gentleman , staying at your own dish=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Babs-beetle said...

Ha ha! Your not thankful face made me laugh daisy! That's a cool animation of you both.

Purrs, Sukie x

Maureen Hayes said...

Your mommy is so talented to be able to make the animated shot, I have no idea how to do that! I agree with you Daisy, I don't particularly like to be photographed when I am eating either, but you are always beautiful!

My photo hunt is at:

http://beingchronicallyillisapill.blogspot.com/2009/02/photohunt-saturday-thankful.html

Happy Photo hunt all!

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

Wow! You guys are really good eaters. We are too. We always have plenty of good and water. We feed homeless kitties, too. IT feels good to share our groceries with other meows.

Love,

Bobby

Janet said...

You and Harley look like you enjoy meal time! Do you or Harley ever steal each others foods, Daisy? Our kitties can't eat together for that reason!

Anonymous said...

Daisy: we are very thankful to have you and Harley and your Mommie as our friends.

Feefifoto and the Cupcake (formerly Hannah Fanna)

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh yes!! We agree Stinky goodness and crunchies are something wonderful to be THANKFUL for!! You two are so cute in animation mode!!
Your FL furiends,

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

It almost looks like synchronized eating!

Dma said...

nom nom nom nom...

ZOOLATRY said...

On the move... watch out... we're in for some special treats now we think.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

WOW....what a great animation! You two are enjoying your food! Yummy!!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Neat animation. You really do like your stinky goodness and crunchies, don't you? I eat much slower and make my food last all day which drives my mom crazy.

Misha said...

Mmmmmmm, stinky goodness... *dribbles a bit*

Maureen said...

HA! Anime Daisy and Harley!

I am thankful for all my stinky foods too.

Daisy Deadhead said...

That is awesome!

The WriggleButts said...

Very cool. Virus is envious of your expression in that first shot ;)

B

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Wow, your food looks very yummy. The animated gif is really cool.

Lorenza said...

HI, Daisy!
That is a good reason to be thankful!
The animation is very nice!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Puglette said...

that is a fun little animation! nom nom nom!
hugs,
puglette

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Fooooooooooooood! We like yoor animated piksher, it really shows yoo enjoying da foods.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I liked your animation. I am always thankful for food!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm thankful fur my walks that pawmit me to look fur khytties!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

RJ Flamingo said...

Daisy, you & Harley do have slot to be thankful for, and we are thankful to have you guys around to brighten our days!

Thanks for stopping by!

Southbaygirl said...

We are always thankful for crunchies and stinky goodness! We always wait for mom to give it to us! Your food look super yummy!!

Kodak, 3 Perf and Blossom

Anonymous said...

Daisy, what happened to your fancy metal bowl? Did Mr. Shrill make off with it? Maybe you should put Harley on the case!

brokenteepee said...

I understand about the eating Daisy. I love to eat too! But not stinky cat food....

JD at I Do Things said...

Hee hee! I enjoyed the animation of you and Harley eating. You certainly do take big bites, don't you? I think I would have to set my camera on some kind of special high-speed setting to capture Gus and Pru. They eat faster than the speed of light!

Motor Home Cats said...

It looks like you are really enjoying your crunchies and stinky goodness. We only get stinky goodness, and we all share a bowl.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Photo Cache said...

how cute and adorable.

Hansel said...

Noms are the best fing ta be fankful fur :)

Sunny's Mommy said...

I can see it! Harley seems to really like the stinky goodness while you're preferring the crunchies :-D Cool gif!!

LaTonya Yvette said...

I love the facial expression. Cool animation.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if you two ever try to sneak into each other's dishes or if you always are this good?

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

That is a very nice eatin platform ya have! It gifs The Big Thing a idea ta build...

Bob Johnson said...

Daisy, I love animations, that is too cool, love it, your brother looks a lot like my little kitty.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We like the animation! We get Kirby likes to rake a pirce out of the bowl onto teh floor and at it. Dad will tell him to eat out of the bowl ans Kirby will scowel at him but do it! Just like a little boy!

BeadedTail said...

I like the animation of you two enjoying your dinner! Do you always eat from your side of the food mat or do you switch it up?

Mo and The Purries said...

that is a way cool animation, Daisy! your mommie is very talented!

Sarah Coggins said...

Those are some yummy goodies to be thankful for! :) And thank you, Daisy, for the sweet birthday wishes for Chester. He's having a wonderful day.

Quill and Greyson said...

Oh that was fun Daisy and Harley!

Anonymous said...

Daisy and Harley you have a very nice appetite :) Just watch your diet but anyway you're so cute!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

This is very new for me Daisy~!
It's very few to see your eating photos~! And with Harley~! That is cute~!!!!
Great Thankful issue~!! Especially in this times~!!

AM said...

Your stinky goodness looks so yummy! We only get the dry crunchies, but we too are thankful for those.

Skeezix the Cat said...

Don't yoo git wisker stress eeting owt of that bole?

Marilyn said...

We need a tray like yours. If I don't feed Mini quick enough she digs in the food dish and spills her water. A tray would help keep the mess in one place.

WCTs said...

Yum yum yummy yum!!! We love our vittles too!

Purrs to you & Harley,
The Whippy Curly Tails
=^..^=

?

Luzinha said...

and I'm thankful by have know you and Harley! you're adorable! I loved that animation! how coll is that!

I think that, now, you both are sleeping, so, kisses for you all, have a beautiful day later!

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

How u doo dat?

Hey dat makes me hungree...

bye bye.

Maxie Tigger
who eats a lot.

Asta said...

Daisy
It was soo cool to be able to watch you and Harley eating..you have the clevewestest Mommi, and the two of you awe vewypolite eatews ..I like youw place mat vewy much too
smoochie kisses and bon appetit
love
Asta

Donna said...

Mmmm, yummy. :)

Black Cat said...

You two are such polite eaters! But then, you have equal shares, so no need to steal from each other! Great animation, wish I knew how to do that! :) xxx

Anonymous said...

The animation is fun!

Alfie is a pest when it comes to mealtimes in our house 'cos he doesn't stick to his own dish. He eats a bit from his dish ... then he nibbles from my dish (in case I've got something better than he has) ... then he goes back to his own dish ... then comes back to mine. He drives me NUTS!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy and Harley, we LOVE you animation! It is just pawsome!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon
Pee Ess ... we are also very thankful for our stinky goodness and crunchies!

The Fitness Diva said...

OMG, you guys are SO funny and you make me laugh SO hard!!! :D

The shot of you both 'in acton' is great! Love it! ;)

caspersmom said...

That animation is really great. Mom says she is going to have to put Cleo on a diet. She is getting rotund. Moms words, now mine.

Casper

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Harley looks like he is eating faster than you, Daisy!
--JB

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We didn't get around to visit on Photo Hunt last Saturday. That is a very cute animation!!
~ The Bunch

Sasha said...

I could see your teeth Daisy and also Harley's tongue. Very exciting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails