Thursday, March 12, 2009

Baby Daisy

My Mommie hardly took any photos of me when I was just a baby. But she should have known even back then that I was a ham in front of the camera. This is me when I was about 6 months old. I was just playing around behind this curtain, and my Mommie ran to get the camera. See how pink my ears are?
Here I am posing again, and I did not even get any treats for modeling back then! You can also see that my neck furs were not completely grown in yet.
This picture proves I had a big, round squishy belly even when I was a baby. My Mommie is very sad that she does not have more baby pictures of me.

Share/Bookmark

121 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

That is sad your mommie doesn't have more baby pictures of you. I noticed your ears look very big and did notice you still had your poofy belly even back then. I have lots of pictures of our Spunky Doodle as a baby but none of Moe or Manny since I got them when they were already mancats.

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Aw, you were SO cute! You sure have grown into a gorgeous girl now.

Bae Bae said...

You really look very cute when you're a baby. I love your ears

~ Bae

Poppy Q said...

Look at you baby girl, you sure were sweet looking.

We are glad to have so many cute pictures of you now you are all growned up.

Teddy Westlife said...

Daisy, you were such a cute baby!

Huffle Mawson

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Daisy, those are such cute photos, especially the first one with the very pink ears. She may not have many photos of you but the ones she has are wonderful!

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Daisy~!
I love the pink adorable belly at your young age, but I am so sure that very lovely pink belly still there and more and more precious!

My Michico also felt not well that she doesn't take more pictures of my youth age, recording time seems very important to beans~

Country Cats said...

You were a real cute baby, Daisy. Mom wishes she had some of us when we were babies, too, but we did not live with her then.

Parker said...

You were a beautiful baby Daisy!
My Mommy feels bad about the lack of baby photos for us too!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you were always a darling curly girl! And just look at that pink frootbat... (You may want to hide that delicious-looking pink ears from Hurl Grey!) As always, we love that squishy tummy!

We know just what you mean about baby photos. Mom's camera back then was in it's death throws and took horrible photos. There are only a few grainy photos of us until Mom got the camera she is using now. Mom's got her eye on a DSLR now though!

Forever Foster said...

What a cutie patootie!
We think you were showing good model instincts even when you were very little, in the way that you showed off your tail in the last two pictures.

gemmak said...

But the pictures your Mommie does have of your baby days are just beautiful, I could so tickle those lovely ears! :o)

The Island Cats said...

Daisy, but the pictures that your mom does have are beautiful! You were a cute kitten...and still are!!

The Florida Furkids said...

AWWW you were a sweet baby. Mom doesn't have baby pictures of us girls either because we were a little more grown up when she got us. She does have pictures of Tamir since she adopted him when he was furry young.


Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

OH MY GOODNESS.....WHAT A CUTIE!!! You don't look that much different now!!! BEAUTIFUL!

Unknown said...

Daisy you were cute then and cute now! I directed some of my cat loving friends to come visit you, I let them know just how adorable you are :)

Daisy Deadhead said...

How adorable!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww...Daisy!

~Lily

Ramses said...

You were a very purrty baby Daisy! :) It seems you have always had fashion sense too, I love the way you have that curtain draped over you... :)

Purrs,
Ramses

I shall make sure the kittens visit you to learn about fashion!

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

You are born to be a model with a long swanny neck, long legs, silky fur,angelic face but a round tummy? Haha!

The Meezers or Billy said...

awww you were so adorable!!! well, you still are

Niko and Cloud said...

You were such a cute frootbat back then, Daisy!

Liss said...

Oh you're such a cute baby! Your mommy is making up for it now!

Cory said...

We want to go back in time and kiss that cute little belly of yours Daisy!!! No matter how many or how few baby pictures your mom took, it would never be enough anyway!

Randi said...

Awww DAISY! What a beautiful little baby you were! & your tummy is very cute too!

& so sorry to hear Harley's hat is a pair of undies! I won't tell him if you won't!

Love & Licks,
Randi

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW!

What big ears woo had!

My mom is sad bekhause she has NO baby pikhs of me! I was already a big girrrrrl when our lives khrossed paths!

It is interesting to see how woo khritters change - like Sir!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, Baby Daisy! You are THE CUTEST!!!

Your Mommie shouldn't feel sad that she doesn't have many baby pictures. She has the real thing: DAISY!

Sarge Charlie said...

wonderful miss daisy, and you were willing to work without pay.

Dma said...

you sure you aren't part chihuahua? look at them ears... you were a very cute kitten.

Anonymous said...

Some baby pics are better than none - and they're beautiful pics! You are so adorable!

Edgar only came to me when he was about six or eight months old (the vet wasn't quite sure) and he's very bad at posing for pictures; He always wants to come to the camera instead. Plus, being black, it's very hard to get a good picture of him so I don't have too many.

Grace said...

Hi Daisy, you were so cute on those picture. I love how big and pink your ears are with your very tiny face. :)

The Creek Cats said...

Daisy, you were the kyootest!

Samantha & Mom said...

Awwwwwwww........those are cute Baby pictures Daisy!! You were a cutie!!
Mom doesn't have many of me either and none of Tigger!!
Your FL furiends,
and Maverick

The Furry Kids said...

Baby Daisy! You are so adorable! And you were totally rockin' the froot bats.

Love,
Tazo

Henson Ray said...

So cool to see Daisy as a kitten.

Unknown said...

Just wondering...do boy curly cat kittens have baby blue ears? Obviously, you are a natural when it comes to modeling!

Your pals,

Petey and MIca

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you are just as cute all grown up honey! one of the cutest i have ever seen in the whole wide world!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

What a beautiful baby. We dont have any tiny baby pictures of us eather. But Mom has made up for it since we came to live with her!

Janet said...

You were a precious kitty, back then and now!

Noner said...

You were cute even with a bald neck Daisy.

Us4 Cats said...

daisy you are so darn cute. maw just wants to scoop you up and love on you she says. oh and, SQUEE!!!!!!!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Daisy, you were a gorgeous Baby Daisy :-D Such big ears, long thin tail, and that cute squishy belly ;-)

las794 said...

Wow, glad you eventually grew into your ears! Love the pix--I'd never seen a Devon Rex kitten. :)

Mo and The Purries said...

No matter the quantity of the pictures, Daisy - it's the QUALITY that counts! And those are some darn-tootin' CUTE pics of Lil' Daisy!

mo

Anonymous said...

oh how adorable - I have more baby pictures of my fur-babies than I have grown-up pictures...

The Devil Dog said...

You were a very cute little kitty, Daisy. Your mom shouldn't be sad about not having too many baby photos. At least she has you!

Roxy

Shaggy and Scout said...

Squeeeeeeeeee! -SSS's Mom
Your baby pictures are adorable!!!!
Look at your little stick tail!

Tippylou said...

Oh noes Daisy. Skeezix is going to be overcome when he sees that cute round tummy!

Nomi said...

Squishy belly, naked neck, big ears ! You were and are beautiful and my miemwie would kiss you all ofer if she could.

Puglette said...

aawww, such cute baby pictures! you are a natural model!
hugs,
puglette

L. Alida said...

Oh, what a sweet ickle bitty kitten you were Daisy! No wonder your Mommie fell in love with you. And now you are a beautiful Ladycat!
I wish I had more kitten pictures of all of my babies too. I guess it's the memories that we hold in our hearts that matter.
Have a happy day with your family!
Hugs,
Lorianna

Misha said...

Adorable! Looks like your ears were growing faster than the rest of you!

brokenteepee said...

Ah, but I'll bet your Mommy has lots of good memories. Memories are good too.
You were a very cute kitten. I love your pink ears...

Anonymous said...

Oh, we wish your Mommie had more baby pictures of you, too! You had such cute pink ears...

Anonymous said...

Daisy - you was a VERY cute baby! Why doesn't your Mom have more baby picshures? Was her camera broked?

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You were just a cute littl girl!!! And you grew into a lovely lady!

We are glad that your Mom has these pictures of you. Our Meowm wishes she had known us as kittens.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You were such a cute baby!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy you were a bootiful little kitten.

Kath said...

You look pretty in pink!

Anonymous said...

You were a beautiful baby, Daisy:) It's easy to see that your modeling is a natural talent.

BumbleVee said...

awwww...too cute... and look what a beautiful lady you grew to be... yep...she should have known indeed .....

Anlina S. said...

Awww, what an adorable baby you were. You grew into a very beautiful ladycat.

I wish I had taken more pictures of Violet and Clover when they were young (they both came home with me around 8 months old, so I missed them being babies.)

And I wish I would have taken more pictures of the cats I grew up with. Most of them have gone to the rainbow bridge already.

Tenny said...

We see that camra bocks so much I cannot dreem of a time when my Mommy sez she duzzint haff enuf pitchurs of me. But I think she feels that way about the ones who came beforr.

Unknown said...

Oh what big ears you had, my dear! And big eyes, as well! :)

Mr. Hendrix said...

aw Daisy, mommy knows how your mommy feels. since I didn't live here until I was around 2, she missed my kitten years, but you know what, we're just as adorable now as we were then so it is OK.

you were such a squishy cute little girl Daisy! Love the ears!

Chesney Cats said...

How precious!! Our mama was really bad about taking baby pictures of us too.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You were such a cute baby Daisy! My mom does not have so many pictures of me or my sisters either when we were small.
--JB

Mr. Black said...

Wow, Daisy! You sure had some big listening devices on your head when you were a little kitten.

AB clan said...

Daisy, you were a very cute baby, i love the pic were you blushed, and your pink belly too....

ViVi & AB

momsbusy said...

mommees says yu look so snuggable in yur baby piks. we thinks yu were a pretty little baby and hafs grown into a beeyotiful yung lady cat.

y2k

Thoughts said...

OH MY GOD those pictures are SO CUTE Daisy, you are too adorable. Your little belly and big ears give you so much personality! You are the cutest!

Anonymous said...

Awww Daisy your baby photos are so cute.My mom knows how your mom feels we only have 4 baby photos of me.

Anonymous said...

Awww, Daisy you were such a cutie! Your pink ears are so sweet!!

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

Daisy, dem iz berry berry nice pikturez! U waz a berry berry cutez ketteh!

LZ said...

I think moms never have enough kitten pictures. I came home at 6 months old so I certainly don't have a ton but those I do have from my breeder are good. I had a VERY squishy belly too.

Kaze

Amy Lilley Designs said...

awwwwwwww...sweet, sweet baby Daisy...totally inlove...:))

Skeezix the Cat said...

TUMMY PIKCHERS!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna spend all day just looking at yer sqwishy belly!

Cat with a Garden said...

Very cute and adorable, Daisy! When you don't have many baby pictures you treasure the ones you have even more...
Purrs!

mog said...

You were adorable as a baby just as you are now. Cute always! Love the plushy pink belly.

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy, you once said you were a small kity!! Looking at your pictures,you must have been an itsy bitsy kitten :O
You really did have to grow into your ears,heehee
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Babs (Beetle) said...

You were very cute as a baby Daisy.

MB says that she has no photos at all of Livvie as a baby. She can't remember why that would be, but she is very sad about it.

Purrs, Sukie x

Maureen said...

Awwwww.... lookee you!!! What a sweetie with bright pink ears!!!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy, your baby pictures are just ADORABLE! Momma has lotsa baby pictures of me and Sam, but they are the old fashioned kind and she would have to scan them in ... sigh! Thank you for sharing them!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina

Anonymous said...

Daisy: Don't be too sad. Clearly your Mommie was so entranced by the chance to cuddle little you that she couldn't stand to put you down to pick up the camera.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Oh Daisy,

Love the pink ears! You musta been excited from playing for them to turn that pink!

When we have baby kittens here, Teri takes pictures of them every week, from the day they are born til the time they leave for their new homes when they are 16 weeks old. Then she makes a photo CD for every new owner so they have lotsa baby pix of their new baby!

That way the new families don't miss out on watching their kitten grow up...isn't that sweet?

Chrissie said...

Daisy, you were such a cute face. And you're STILL a cute face! Except when you're vamping. Then you're a vamp-face! Don't worry about the squishy belly-if it wasn't squishy, you'd be too skinny-that would NOT be good.

Kaltsas Kats said...

Your belly was the first thing we noticed. At least you have proof that it always has been squishy. You have grown into your ears some since you were a baby.
-Patches and Nemo

Fat Eric said...

But you were a furry cute baby, Daisy. My mum wishes she had some kitten photos of me but I didn't meet her until I was 8.

WCTs said...

We have given you The Lemonade Award!! It is given to sites which the giver shows either great attitude and or gratitude. Come by to see the rules if you want to participate!

Purrs,
The Whippy Curly Tails

Gosh you were so cute little ... Great pics. Hope your Mom has cuddled with you today! She & Harley are lucky to have you!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You were a cute baby Daisy with huge ears.

Black Cat said...

Aww, you are as adorable then as you are now Daisy! It was harder to get good photos before digital cameras, specially of kittens, who only stay still(ish) when sleeping! You could shoot a whole film and only get one or two decent pictures! As it was so expensive, most of us had to limit ourselves photography-wise! With digital cameras, save the 2 reasonable shots out of 100 and ditch the rest! :) xxx

Donna said...

These are so cute! :)

Quasi said...

You were a terrific super model even back then!

Quasi said...

You were a terrific super model even back then!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You were a very adorable baby and you grew up to be a gorgeous young lady cat.

We are sorry your Mommy doesn't have more baby pictures of you, but hey she has you. We are sure that, that puts a smile on her face. ;>) ~Socks, Scylla, Charybdis & Fenris

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
You were very cute! Yes, now you are a beautiful girl!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Such a cute baby you were! My mom doesn't have kitten pictures of me either.

SophieKitty said...

Even as a baby, you were practicing your poses! Work it, Baby Daisy.

Cat Street Boyz said...

AW, what a cute Lil kit Daisy.....Mommy doesn't have any kitten photos of Cherokee or Setzer 'cause they were grown when they were rescued...she wishes she had even ONE=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Anonymous said...

Yous is so very cute. I am following yous on twitter now. Please come by and see my new blog. Meow to you pretty kitty!!

Piggy and Grover said...

Oh Daisy, you were always so dreamy, right from the start! I'm glad we have so many pictures of you now to make up for having so few (though adorable!) baby photos.

Quill and Greyson said...

Mommy only has one baby picture of me - can you imagine? Hey I still don't get treats.

jenianddean said...

I can't believe that your Mom didn't take more pictures considering how cute you were, and still are!
--Jasper

BeadedTail said...

Oh Daisy you were a cute little kitten!

Asta said...

Daisy
I think you awe and wewe the cutestest kitty I've evew seen..I love youw big pin eaws and youw sofltly cuwling haiw
smoochie kisses to a bown model
love
Asta

Motor Home Cats said...

You were adorable as a baby kitten. We love your squishy belly. You must have been playing hard to get the pink ears in the first photo.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, we just saw that your mommie was in a car accident. We hope that she is okay. Mom's been in a couple of them and knows that they are jarring in more ways than one.

Purrs and gentle hugs to your mama.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

i beati said...

i love that tummy baby daisy

Clarissa said...

What big big ears you had when you were a baby! But they are so cute! And so were you! You're still cute, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Love the ears and the belly!

Anonymous said...

Oh Daisy you wuz the cutest baby kitty ever!!

Yer pal Dozer

The Crew said...

You were just too cute, Daisy. Mom doesn't have very many baby pictures of me either. That was before she got a digital camera.

George

Anonymous said...

I know your momma has plenty of baby pictures of you Miss Daisy, in her head, where they are safe and best remembered.
hehe Momma wants to touch your soft pink cookie pouch.. she thinks your babbeh one looks extra soft and squishy :))
V-V

LizzyT said...

Your pictures remind me of my dog Jasper. He is a West Highland White Terrier and he had to grow into his ears too. You are a real cutie!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh!!! With those ears you could pass for my chihuahua Kong!!

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

I would have kissed your sweet little neck thousands of times!

Love,

Theresa111

Luzinha said...

simply a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e-!

kisses for you!

Boy n Beethoven said...

You sure is cute Daisy! I loves your squishy tummy and I think your ears are wonderful!

'Oven

The Oceanside Animals said...

It's very interesting to see how your modeling career began, Daisy!

Alexi said...

You were a very cute baby, Daisy. My beans say, "SQUEE!"

Your Daily Cute said...

Aw! Daisy! Your baby pictures post came up as one of the suggested articles today, and of course I HAD to look!

You were an adorable baby!

Related Posts with Thumbnails