Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Having Some Bubbly

Harley and I got to have some real fun over the weekend. My Mommie broke out the bubbly! Wheeeeee! As the bubbles were floating down all around me, I got the great idea to jump up so I could reach them better.
These are special catnip bubbles, and they float for an extra-long time.
I might have gotten a little carried away here...
Look! One stuck to my mouth! Even though it is catnip flavor, it did not taste even a little bit delicious.
♪ Tiny bubbles... make me happy... make me feel fine... ♫
Harley, he was a little bit scairt of the bubbles. But all in all, we had an excellent time.

Share/Bookmark

87 Notes for Daisy:

Anonymous said...

I never heard of catnip bubbles before. I did use the kids' bubbles a couple times with Moe but he was pretty much like Harley. He'd look at them and walk away. I should try some with Spunky Doodle and Manny. They might like them.

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Catnip bubbles? Where do you find that?! I'm not interested too much in bubbles generally, but I love catnip, so maybe we'll have to give this a try!

- Tofu

Misha said...

Don't tell Cosmo about these catnip bubbles. She's got enough of a problem as it is!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i wonder if sarge would like to play with those bubbles???

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

oAH IT Does look very very fun~!!
Catnip bubbles~!!!
How awesome!!!!!
I want to enjoy the playful time as well.

Bae Bae said...

That sure looks very fun. ;)

~ Bae

Poppy Q said...

Ohhhhhhh catnip bubbles!! Looks like a fun day with your mom.

gemmak said...

Those bubbles look really fun...I didnt know there were catnip bubbles, maybe you could learn to find them delicious! ;o)

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

What a wonderful game idea! And catnip flavoured too!

Forever Foster said...

Now that looks like FUN! What a great way to spend the day:)

Anonymous said...

HAHHA my momma loves bubbles so much dadda bought her a battery operated bubble machine.. she gets it out quite a lot but we are both scared of them.. though if they were food flavoured I am sure I would change my mind! :)
V-V

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That looks like fun! I will have to get the PM to try to get those. The wee ones look bubbles so that should entertain EVERYONE!

Purrs Goldie

Anonymous said...

Catnip Bubbles? Oh, that does sound fun. Too bad they didn't taste even a little bit delicious.

Parker said...

Catnip bubbles are great!
Mommy says that she loves your wine cabinets!

AM said...

It looks like you enjoyed your catnip bubbles. We have those, but our kitties just look at us like "what?" We couldn't seem to peek any interest.

Country Cats said...

We like bubbles too! Tell Harley it's ok to be a little bit scairt the first time you try something new. I bet next time he'll be real excited!

The Island Cats said...

What fun! We have catnip bubbles too!

Sarge Charlie said...

Miss Daisy, do you and Harley know how lucky you are to have a mommie that helps you have so much fun?

Liss said...

Nixon is afraid of the bubbles too haha!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I like bubbles too, but mine taste of nasty soapy stuff. I wish they tasted like catnip. Eric doesn't like them. He stalks off in a huff when he sees them.
Flynn

Sweet Purrfections said...

Catnip bubbles?!? Where can I find some of those? My mom says I need some stuff to keep me active.

The Meezers or Billy said...

catnip bubbles are fun sometimes

The Florida Furkids said...

Hey we have a jar of those somewhere! Thanks for reminding us! We love the picture of you tasting the bubble!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

ps - Mom says your wine collection is pawsome!

Cory said...

Tiny bubbles...make me warm all over!!! Ha! We've never played with bubbles so it's about time we sent mom to the store to get us some!

Dma said...

my boyz got to play with catnip bubbles once. that was enough.

Unknown said...

Hi Daisy,

Mommy got those bubbles for Mica and he completely ignored them! She also got him a toy said to be "the greatest cat toy ever" -- it was ring with a toy mouse inside that would race around it. He looked at it for about 10 seconds and walked away and never looked back. He's hard to please, that one!

Glad you and Harley had fun!

Your pal,

Petey

i beati said...

Looks like great fun to me -- chasing bubbles..Today I'd like to chase money but will settle for bubbles ha ha ha Sandy

Chrissie said...

You need a "Bubbles" outfit, Daisy. Something light blue and flowy-oh, and that's my MOM's suggestion. I'm with Harley! Blech!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We gets catnip bubbles every now and then. We don'g get too excited about them.

Babs-beetle said...

I haven't seem bubbles before, but I think I might be like Harley. I'm a little bit scared of lots of things

Purrs, Sukie x

Bonnie Story said...

Catnip bubbles - what will they think of next??!! Harley may have thought the bubbles presented a national security issue... Pepper would like some mousie-flavored bubbles I think. Actually her latest thing is nipping at the new spring grass popping up.

Tigmut'hep said...

What you and Harvey need is matatabi, then you'd feel fine! ;)

The Furry Kids said...

Bubbles.are.awesome.

Love,
Tazo

Lapa37 said...

That looks like so much fun I need to get me some of those bubbles for my kitties.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I'm not overly fond of these bubbles either Harley. But I am glad that Daisy had some fun with them.

Junior

Anonymous said...

"Oh" I love bubbles there so much fun and the niece thingy always wants to play :)

Anonymous said...

I love that pic of Harley - he's so cute (and so are you of course Daisy!)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That looks like fun. We have not gotten to play with catnip bubbles. I do not know if I would like them.

brokenteepee said...

Hmmmm, I wonder if they make grain flavored bubbles. That would sound good to me.
It looks like you were having lots of fun.

Thoughts said...

Wow Daisy that is really neat, we have never heard of catnip flavored bubbles before! How cool! We are glad you and harley had a fun time with them! Where did your Mommie find those things?

Love,
Theodore and Sasha

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I think since you had so many bubblie fun times ... I will play this game too - with my friend Spike. He is a cat too

Thank you very much Daisy. You are a good pal !!!!!!!!!!!

SpeedyCat

L. Alida said...

Oh Daisy and Harley, how fun! My kitties say, "want!" Harley, you are a year old now! Toeshee will be next week! You are both Pisces. Do you like fish? :)
I hope you both have lots of fun playing with your bubbles today.
hugs,
Lorianna

Mo and The Purries said...

Daphne and Chloe love their catnip bubbles, but Spooker runs and hides from them... I need to find my bottle - we've never tried 'em with Pete - I'll bet he LOVES 'em!
Great post, Daisy!

And for those people looking for catnip bubbles - Dr. Foster & Smith carries them online, but PetSmart has them, too!

Us4 Cats said...

those last few photos rock!!

catnip bubbles you say, why have not we heard of this ? it sounds fascinating!!!!!!

how fun. yay!!!!

Chesney Cats said...

We have catnip bubbles too!! Only all of us are scairt of them. Mama was so disappointed cause she thought we would have fun with them. She has more fun with them than we do!

Maggie May said...

Oh wow, you guys look like you had a blast with those bubbles!
They are some of my favorite things to play with. When I am better I will break out my bubbles too!

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking in on me!
XOXO
Maggie May

Anonymous said...

Crikey blew bubbles from his nose one time! ~Tristan

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We'll have to ask our Mom to get out our catnip bubbles for some bubbly fun like you had Daisy.

Luzinha said...

very nice!
your mommy is really creative and special for you too! how spetacular!

kisses for you, Daisy, Harley and mommie too!

all the best today!

Spooky said...

Your Mommie is so much fun!!

Shaggy and Scout said...

What fun!!!!

Cat Street Boyz said...

Harley......you're funny...bubbles are fun! We play with catnip bubbles, also very large bubble that did scare us at first but we bop them now too.=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Black Cat said...

Wow, I've never heard of catnip-flavoured bubbles before! I expect it was whatever sort of soapy stuff they have to put in to make the bubbles that made them not taste nice Daisy, but they look so much fun anyway!

I wish I had lovely wine cabinets full of wine like yours! Your house is so beautiful and so clean and tidy. I'm such a slob... ::Sob:: :) xxx

Luna und Luzie said...

How does it work with the catnip bubbles?
We only know and love the bubbles of the kids.
Bubbles are great toys.

Mr. Black said...

Daisy--
I don't think your mom has enough wine (heh, heh). Are you the sommelier?..(I can't be expected to know how to spell that; I'm a cat. And, apparently, blogger spellcheck is not interested in the fruit of the vine).

I see Harley is not much of a bubble-boy. Smart move, Harley. The thing with bubbles is, they burst.

Unknown said...

Catnip bubble was hasnt tried yet - MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMm!!

We cants help but notice dat Harley still has a kitten like look bouts hims.

Tom Cat said...

Those look like fun!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We need to blow bubbles for Fenris. We bets he would like that. ~S,S,C & F


PS: Daisy I had a lemon yesterday. I really shall have to restrain myself for tasting Mommy's drinks, they taste awful. ~Scylla

Merry said...

I enjoy reading your blog. It is one of my favorites. I have left you an award on my blog. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Catnip bubbles? Where do we get some from? What fun! Harley looks like he may have eaten some and be high!

Donna said...

Wow! That looks like so much fun. It looks like a very good home. :)

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Daisy, we didn't like the catnip bubbles when we had them, they scared us, but Momma likes your Mommy's type of bubbles in the bottles ... hee hee! Maybe Simon would like the catnip kind though!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina and Sam

Anonymous said...

Ooh - Daisy, you look like a fantastic bubble chaser!! My humans got me some also - bigger ones, for dogs, which were chicken flavoured but I just jumped around very excitedly and didn't know what to do with them...Duh!

I love the picture of you on top of the cupboard, just about to jump at the bubble!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Skeezix the Cat said...

Daisy, heer's a seekrit ::wispers:: I am vary scairt of bubbles!

Anonymous said...

How funny.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, that looks like a lot of fun! Harley is just being a little too cautious for right now, but we think his catly curiosity will get the better of his caution.

SophieKitty said...

Hee, hee! The bubble is on your lip!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Hmmm...

Not sure what I'd think!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Motor Home Cats said...

You would think that because they are catnip bubbles, we would like them, but we are scared of them too. It looks like you had a great time with them tho.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Anonymous said...

You are both SO BRAVE to be so close to bubbles! Puddy runs away in fear whenever bubbles are near! Hey, that rhymes! :D

The Devil Dog said...

I've never heard of catnip bubbles either. I wonder if I would like regular bubbles. I will have to see.

Roxy

Tuck said...

Those bubbles look fun! Not so sure about the catnip though...

Lux said...

You two look so cute with the bubbles - I love that picture of one stuck on your lip, Daisy!

P.S. Thanks for saying I should eat as much as I want! :)

mog said...

You are so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute, absolutely adorable chasing the bubbles. Harley looks cute too even thou he's scared.

I never tried bubbles with the kitties and definitely not catnip bubbles. Great idea.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

I love when bubbles show up in my water dish... I try ta catch them.

LC

Lorenza said...

Hi, Diasy!
I love to play with the bubbles too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ranran said...

aww.. you seem to really, really love Daisy!

happy week!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Bubbles are cool!!!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun Daisy!
Maybe I can talk my momma into blowing some bubbles for me.

jane

Boy n Beethoven said...

Catnip bubbles?!
Mine Mummy asks where do you get them?
They're so awesome! I woves catnip! Even though That Thing doesn't weawwy appweciate it.

Boy

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

AWESOME BUBBLES!!! Where did you find them??? MOM....WE WANT CATNIP BUBBLES TOO!!!!!!!

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow it is so cool that lorrense welk visited yore howse with his catnip bubbel masheen!!! anna wun anna too anna wun too three ok bye

Quill and Greyson said...

Catnip bubbles! Mom!

Maureen said...

Aw, those photos are the best!!! I have never heard of these before, but they sure look like fun!!!!

Samantha & Mom said...

Catnip bubbles look like loads of fun!! And You and Harley seem like you are having a great time! We are going to make Mom get us some so we can play with them, too!
Your FL furiends,
and Maverick

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Mom!!!! I want some catnip bubbles too!
--JB

CastoCreations said...

OMG Those are so cool! What a great gift those would make for my kitties at my mother in laws house!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails