Saturday, March 21, 2009

Photo Hunters: Yellow

The Photo Hunters theme this week is: yellow. I could show you all of our yellow grass, because it is very dry here until the rainy season starts. But that might be a little bit boring. Then I remembered my yellow hoodie! I do not have many yellow outfits, but I like how the color brings out the color in my eyeballs.
And I look fly with the hoodie up.


Share/Bookmark

93 Notes for Daisy:

Country Cats said...

You DO look fly, Daisy! Don't you and Harley forget to visit for my Gotcha party!

Purrs,
Rosie

Anonymous said...

oh my Daisy! You do luk awesome in that color!

Purrs
Peffe & Lussie

Anonymous said...

You look very fly as a hoody Daisy!

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

That's a lovely hoodie - an important item in everycat's wardrobe. Certainly does bring out the yellow in your eyes. Smart fashion choice!

Poppy Q said...

Oh I loves you in your little yellow hoodie Miss D. I didn't realize til today that we almost have the same eye colour!!

Smooches

Misha said...

You are the master of colour co-ordination, Daisy!

Sarge Charlie said...

Miss Daisy, yellow is your color.

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful in yellow Daisy. I know your favorite colour is pink but you should wear yellow more often.

jane

Forever Foster said...

Yellow makes your eye POP, Daisy. You wear it very well.

Thankyou for your kind words about Elijah.

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

You look stunning, and well fly hehe. Good job on finding the purrfect yellow picture.

ceemee said...

Yellow suits you very well, Daisy! I love you in that.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Oh yes...love what it does for your eyes...and it's so Spring-like!

jams o donnell said...

Aww Daisy's in da Hood!

i beati said...

You Daisy in a hoodie makes me feel all SUNNY inside Hey wait that's yellow !!!!!!Sandy Princeman, Evie, Sweetheart and Pinky

Anonymous said...

Daisy, we think you might have the same yellow hoodie as Mom! Of course, yours is infinitely kyooter!

The Florida Furkids said...

You look good in yellow - not effurycat can wear that color! We think being a professional model like you are gives you the right "look".

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Parker said...

You're the flyest fashionista I know!
Smoochies to my favorite gal!

Unknown said...

I'm wondering if Miss Pixie ever gave you a nibble when you were wearing that banana-colored hoodie?

Thank you for your nice comments about Beagadoon. Next time, Mica wants some roles for cats, too!

Your Pals,

Petey and Mica

Cat with a Garden said...

The hoody up picture is very fly indeed, Daisy! Lovely Saturday to you and Harley!
Purrs, Siena & Chilli

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Daisy, you can bring a smile to my mom's face better than I can. And she really liked your flight photos the other day. And Harley as the landing crew was so cute and appealing. We visit everyday, but don't leave comments very often any more.

Love,
~Bathsheba

Liss said...

The yellow does bring out your eyes, very pretty. I love the color yellow.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You do look good in yellow Daisy, all pretty and spring like.

Teddy Westlife said...

I think you could have just posted photos of your eyes Daisy! They look very yellow today.

Huffle Mawson

Anonymous said...

Wait. I don't think it makes you look like a fly at all. Oh. Oops. Not a fly. Fly. My bad. Peace out.

The Island Cats said...

Oh yeah...definitely fly, Daisy!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We loves the way the YELLOW makes your eyes stand out. We thinks you should wear YELLOW more often. It really compliments your eyes. But then you look great in everything. ~S,S,C & F

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i don't know what "look fly" means but i am sure you do! very cute today honey pie!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You look very cute in your yellow hoodie. You have such pretty yellow eyes.

AM said...

Yo homie :-) Yellow sure does bring out the twinkle in your eyes!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

WOWSIE....Daisy...yellow is just beautiful on you!

Kathy said...

Hi, Daisy. I'm back. I just wanted to tell you a little secret. Every now and then I sit down at my computer and click on your Random Daisy Post link in your right sidebar. Sometimes I get a post I've never seen before, so it's like a freebie! And sometimes I get a post that I've already seen, but it makes me laugh all over again. Thank you for putting that fun link there. Because sometimes I need a little more Daisy than just once a day. You are the gift that keeps on giving (and Harley, too!)

Have a curly weekend!

Daisy said...

Ah, thanks, Kathy! You made me smile real big!

Anonymous said...

Awww Sunshine Daisy you are just to cute(smile).

Jemma Chihuahua said...

I think you look very pretty in yellow!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a furry nice yellow diva!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sweet Purrfections said...

You do look good in yellow! Your mom should get you more yellow outfits. Happy Saturday!

Sarah Coggins said...

What a nice yellow hoodie! You look very pretty in it, Daisy. :) I shared a yellow sweet treat for my photohunt today.

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Why do you always look cute in any shape, size and color, Daisy?
My mom thanks your Mom for great tip in creating dialogue bubles.

Cory said...

I always thought "look fly" meant that something was buzzing around waiting to be hunted and eaten...but now I know different!

Dma said...

very fly indeed.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Darlin' Daisy, you do look fly with the hood up. Yellow does bring out the color of your eyes!

Anonymous said...

LoL! I totally burst out laughing at the "bring out the color of my eyes" statement.

Here's my first participation in the Photo Hunt!!

cheers,
*lynne*

Unknown said...

My my, I thought blue was your color but i was mistaken. You should definitely wear more yellow - good on the eyeballs Daisy.
Christy

BeadedTail said...

Yo Daisy, you's the flyest kitty eva! (and cutest too!)

brokenteepee said...

Daisy, you are STUNNING in yellow. And not just any cat can pull off that color.
I answered your questions for you today.

Brita said...

Purrfect color Daisy!

PowersTwinB said...

Be Still my heart! You do look mighty gorgeous in that hoodie! It brings out the color of those lovely eyes! My hunt is up, please do come and visit soon

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That hoodie is much nicer than the yellow grass. Particularly because we would be jealous that your grass was yellow because we have had so much rain!

Marilyn said...

You look great. I wish I had yellow eyeballs.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you're very fly for a Curly Kitty. You don't even need that hoodie!

BumbleVee said...

hahhahah... you look "fly" ...oh, Daisy....you crack me right up.... and you're absolutely right, it definitely brings out the colour of those eyeballs alright!

Shaggy and Scout said...

It really is a good color on you!

Babs (Beetle) said...

I think you should demand more yellow clothes. Your eyeballs do match that colour. In fact I think they look like they are the same colour as my eyeballs ;O)

Purrs, Sukie x

Lorenza said...

Yes, your yellow hoodie matches with your beautiful eyes!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Jackie said...

Oh my Daisy you are stylin' for sure in that yellow!!:-)

SophieKitty said...

Fo shizzle my nizzle, Daisy. You do look fly! Word.

Anonymous said...

Daisy that outfit is very color cordinated with yer furs! Yello is a good color fer you.

Yer pal Dozer

Rebecca Mecomber said...

You do look mahvelous in yellow, dahlink!

I did yellow today, too! I hope you can come visit.

http://ilovenewyorktravel.net/photo-hunters-yellow/

Have a great weekend!

Max said...

Hey, you look more than a little fly in that! You look phat, too, and I mean that in a most respectful way.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That's a very nice shade of yellow, Daisy!

Your Pals,
Tom and Tama-Chan

Maureen said...

Yes you definitely look fly Daisy!!! Your eyes are beautiful in that color... and my daughter will love it too; their Grade won their "Grade Wars" yesterday and their color was... YELLOW!!! Go Yellow!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Daisy, you just kill me!! Love the hoodie

Juno said...

Ohhh Daisy! You look stunning as always! We enjoyed seeing very colourful outfits and perfect landing photos!

Cute yellow, sexy blue and fun green... we think yellow is your colour! :)

Momo & Pinot

Black Cat said...

Hello Miss Primrose, you look very pretty in Daisy white. Erm, something wrong here, can't quite put my paw on it. Meowmiew is being distracted by the teevee... Don't worry, I'll work it out. Meanwhile I have to say you look very "fly" and "phat". Meowmiew doesn't know what these things mean, so ergo, neither do I, but other commentators seem to be using them in a complimentary way, so they must be good, no? Yes!

Your adoring friend,
Bozo :) xxx

Samantha & Mom said...

Wow!! Daisy that YELLOW hoodie sure makes your eyes very bright!! Great YELLOW picture!
Your FL furiends,

Upcountrysmiles said...

What a cute picture!!

http://upcountrysmiles.com

Anonymous said...

We don't parlez the lingo so good, but you don't look like a fly to us, you look real spiffy in yellow. (Is there any color that doesn't suit you? Maybe fluorescent orange!)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

YOU LOOK GREAT IN YOUR YELLOW HOODIE!!!!!!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You look extra-hip in that fly yellow hoodie, Miss Daisy! Are you planning to teach Harley to "bust a move" or two?
DMM

Janet said...

Daisy, you're beautiful in yellow! You really should wear this outfit more often!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

That yellow does bring out the beautiful color of your eyes, Daisy. We think your whiskers are looking very pretty today, too!
~ The Bunch

Sunny's Mommy said...

That matches your eyeballs very well, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Yellow is indeed a very nice color on you, Daisy. Are you going to let Harley try it on?

Anonymous said...

Yellow id defintely a good color for you - You're adorable

Anonymous said...

Crikey caught a big black fly yesterday! ~Tristan

Mickey's Musings said...

That is a very trendy YELLOW hoodie Daisy :)
You look so sweet in it too :)
YELLOW suits you :)
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Puglette said...

hi daisy! i love yellow! i am wearing a yellow shirt today too! you are just the cutest kitty in every color!
hugs to you all!
puglette
:o)

Fat Eric said...

That hood is very flattering to your eyes, Daisy.

Mr. Black said...

Hi Daisy! I like you in yellow.

Thank you for your helpful comments on my blog. It is still slow going for now. But, I'm here. I'm commenting!

Anonymous said...

You is always so stylish and cute. That yellow really does brings out your eyes!

mog said...

You look so cuuuuute especially in the pic with the hoodie up. Yellow is a good color for you as it does go with your eyes beautifully. You are so versatile wearing many colors well.

Donna said...

Wow, you look so shiny! :)

Anonymous said...

Yellow is a great colour for you Daisy! You should wear it more often.
Love

Anzu said...

Cats'eye is jewels.
Those are a gift from God.

Daisy,
Your beautiful yellow eyes are special gift !

Anonymous said...

Miss Daisy I thinks yellow is your puurfect colour!
It suits your personality and looks! :)
V-V

Anonymous said...

You are certainly styling in your yellow hoodie Daisy!

Flo said...

It does bring out your eyes. Lovely!!

las794 said...

You be jammin', Daisy!

Suzuki said...

Hello there
It's furry nice to meet you :)
I came across your blog through Paw It Forward and thought I would stop by and say Hi. Stop by my blog sometime, I like to make new friends. Also fur all the single pups out there, my brother Scooby has just started his own "business" called Lookin' Fur Love. You can find it on my blog.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

The Oceanside Animals said...

Pretty fly for a white ... ish ... cat. Hmm, not as catchy as Offspring's original title.

Anonymous said...

Hey nice color! And it very much suits your eyes.

GSD Adventures said...

You look SUPER FLY in that hoodie! Way to rock it!

Wags, Pruett and Daphne

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

WOW! It does indeed bring out the yellow in your eyes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails