Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday Mystery: The Case of the Easter Bunny

Psst! It's me, Secret Agent oo7.5. I was assigned a special mission about the Easter Bunny!

"Your mission is in two parts. 1: catch the bunny in the act - of hopping, or for more points, filling your basket. Be sure not to hurt the bunny. 2: Make sure Mr. Shrill is not watching - we think he may try to hurt the Easter Bunny - he may try stealing the jelly beans. This is your mission... Good luck."

Do not worry, I am On the Job!


First, I made sure that Mr. Shrill was, er, otherwise occupied.
Next, I checked to make sure my Secret Spy tools were CLEAN and in good working order.
I tried to stay up real late to see if I could catch the Easter Bunny in the act, but I fell ASLEEP. I hope I do not lose POINTS for that. But the next morning, LOOK what I found! EVIDENCE! Some CHEWED UP carrots! This is an important CLUE.
Next, I discovered a TRAIL of brown things. I looked at them with the MAGNIFYING GLASS. I am pretty sure these are BUNNY POOPS! Another important CLUE.
Finally, I discovered some BUNNY SHOES!
My investigation is COMPLETE. I am certain that the Easter Bunny is REAL!


ps: Daisy did a guest post today at gemmak's blog. Check it out!

More exciting news! Guess what? Daisy has a Hallmark card that is a FINALIST in their contest! Click on this link to see the card! You can buy the card on-line starting May 4, and in Hallmark stores beginning June 22! I will tell you more in May!

Share/Bookmark

77 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

Wow you made me a believer!! Thank you super agent.

gemmak said...

How clever you are secret agent 007.5, now we all know for sure that the Easter bunny is real! :o)

Teddy Westlife said...

Thank you super agent oo7.5 I believe in the easter bunny now.

Huffle Mawson

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Do you think the bunny's feet are cold since he/she left their shoes behind? Do you think they will return for them...keep that spyglass handy!

Ps: good thing you didn't mistake the bunny poop for kitty crunchies!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I don't git it. Hoo wood ever think that the Easter bunny wuzn't reel?

I'm kunsernd abowt those bunny poops. Cuz Rocky's food looks like that. Do yoo think Rocky's bin eating bunny poops?

Duni said...

You are so clever Harley! Thanks for clearing up the mystery!

The Florida Furkids said...

You're a great secret agent! Thanks for proving the Easter Bunny is real (although we already knew that). We know anybuddy who brings treats is good!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Top work, Agent Harley!

Free Web Hosting said...

Have you solved all the mystery?

Misha said...

I hope nobody ate the poop!

Forever Foster said...

Good job, Harley, we mean, Agent 007.5. We didn't believe that Easter Eggs could just come out of thin air!

We also have a question for your sister. Daisy, we would like to name one of Stella's babies after you, to inspire her to grow big and strong. Is that ok?

i beati said...

We can always depend on you
Harley to follow every single clue . I knew your case would be successful.Next you might find the tooth fairy. A little girl was having doubts the other day ??Sandy

The Meezers or Billy said...

wow great job Harley!!!! you make a great secret agent man!

Sweet Purrfections said...

I believe, I believe! Where is the candy and nip?

The Creek Cats said...

Secret Agent 007.5, we can always count on you and your top notch investigation skills!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We are sure the Easter Bunny is real too and you did an excellent job gathering evidence. ~S,S,C & F

The WriggleButts said...

Wow! That's some nice detecting!

Cory said...

You are such a smarty pants! Now, will you put on those bunny shoes? I think they'd look good on you.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Good work Secret Agent 007.5. Now we know for sure the Easter Bunny is real.

Dma said...

good work 007.5. You sure those are bunny poops and not cocoa puffs?

Unknown said...

Hoppy belated Easter! We hopes yoo gots sum ham, mmm nom nom nom!

Harley, dood, yoo is pawsome discoverin da truth bout the bunneh!

The Island Cats said...

Wow Harley! We always thought the Easter bunny was real...but those poops proved it!

JD at I Do Things said...

Phew! I feel much better with Harley on the job. I hope you aren't tempted to eat those bunny droppings.

I also hope you give Mr. Shrill back his hand, now that the investigation is over.

Maureen said...

Hah! So glad you didn't TASTE those brown things Harley!

Isis said...

Er I think I may have eaten the chicken who lays all the easter eggs... She was mighty tasty though! ;)

purrs,
Setra

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello harley its dennis the vizsla dog hay those ar not shooz!!! those ar clones!!! aiiiieeee run away run away run away!!!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Good job Harley! you are the best super spy! Daisy, that was awonderful post about Harley. You did a good job, too. We like the card!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations all around! Harley for being such a good super agent; Daisy for that great story about Harley and to your Mom for being a finalist (with the help of Daisy of course)

Shaggy and Scout said...

Very convincing evidence! Good job with Mr Shrill too! Those bunny doots sealed the deal for us. The carrots could be from a guinea pig, but who else but a bunny could leave bunny doots?
(Don't feel sad about falling asleep while you were supposed to be waiting and watching. Some famous men did the same thing 2000 years ago in a garden, but were forgiven.)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Harley you go! We loved Daisy's card too!!!

Bogdan, the editor said...

Great work, Harley!

Congrats, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

We believe he left the niece thingy a very big basket.I will definitely get this card we love Daisy and you too.

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Great Super Agent work Harley!

Wow I'm impressed Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Your the best secret agent do you give lesson we would like to follow in your paw prints.

Us4 Cats said...

inspector Harley!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You are really a super detector~!!! Super agent oo7.5!!!
I wasn't that sure about bunny,
but I believe in you!

Sassy Kat said...

Good detective work, looks like you had all the bases covered until the sleepies got the best of you.
I checked out your card! Really cute!!!!! When will the voting be done?????? Now you will be able to say that you are a published card designer!!

Theresa111 said...

Oh Harley, You should try on the tiny bunny shoes. How cute!

Love,

Theresa111

CastoCreations said...

That is SO exciting! I'm so happy for you Daisy. You're going to be even MORE famous. =)

Anonymous said...

Harley, you've proved it! You have convinced us that the Easter Bunny does exist!
Daisy, concatulations on your new card! This is big! We'll buy up all of the cards when they come to our card store! Maybe you will autograph one for us:)

brokenteepee said...

Harley, those poops could be goat poops!
Daisy - I love your card. I will check the rules to see if goats can vote. If they can you will have lots of votes from here! You look great in your coconut bra. Although I would probably eat your grass skirt....

Sarah Coggins said...

Wonderful job on the case, Harley! Tell Daisy congrats on the card. It's awesome! :)

Black Cat said...

You are really shaping up as a great detective Agent 007.5 and Daisy rocks as a Hallmark card. Will the cards be on sale in the UK? I'm nervous of buying stuff on the internet coz I only have a debit card, which is not covered against any hackers intercepting the details etc. :) xxx

Split Rock Ranch said...

Good job 007.5! And congrats to Daisy on the Hallmark card! Woo hoo - you're totally a big time star - you go girlfriend!

jenianddean said...

Good investigating, Harley. And we are so proud of Daisy for making it on a Hallmark card -- very cool!
--Jasper

Milo and Alfie said...

007.5, if those are bunny shoes that is a very BIG Easter Bunny! Eeeeeekkkkk!!!!

You're a brilliant secret agent. We asr SO impressed wiv your snooping.

Max said...

Dood...the Easter Bunny pooped in your house! That's funny AND rude!

I can't wait to be able to buy Daisy's card. Is she gonna sell pawtographed copies? I'll but some from the online place but it would be cool to get a pawtographed one, too.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Thank yoo Harley, er, Secret Agent 007.5...now we know da Easter Bunny is really real. We thawt mom made him up to make da little beans happy.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Great job Agent 007.5!!!!

Concatulations Daisy!

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Way to stay on the case, Daisy! But I think many children could have already told you there was an Easter Bunny!

The Furry Kids said...

Wow, Secret Agent 007.5. You are sure a great investigator!

Happy Monday to you guys!
Love,
Tazo

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Good work super agent! We loved the mystery today.

Country Cats said...

You did a great job investigating, Harley!

Daisy, how awesome that you have your own card. We are very excited about this.

Off to read your guest post now...

Bonnie Story said...

Wow Daisy and Harley, SO much to say! First of all Daisy, your coconut bra is SO awesome and congratulations on the finalist card! You will get to make many, many people smile - of course, you already do. Harley, really good work there stalking the mystery. Can't keep a close enough eye on Mr. Shrill, hand or no hand. And, I really liked the guest post and that's a very inspiring story. So glad you all are together. -- Bonnie and Pepper

arbed and edgar said...

Harley, you are one amazing secret agent!

Maureen Hayes said...

Great job on tracking the Easter bunny Harley! You are turning into quite a good spy! I am so glad you kept Mr. Shrill from hurting the Easter bunny as well.

I was so excited to hear Mommy's news about the Hallmark card, congratulations!!! I will be the among the first to buy those.

Anonymous said...

Super job Harley! I think you have found enough evidence...we know he's real now!

jane

Anonymous said...

Harley gess wut the Easter bunny used to live at my howse!! So I agree with you the Easter bunny is definitly reel.

Yer pal Dozer

Jans Funny Farm said...

What an exciting day! Harley investigates and Daisy writes a guest column AND her card is popular.

Fluffy and Bonkers said...

Thank you for figuring that out for the rest of us! I thought about leading an investigation like that, but decided a nap would be better...

Fluffy and Bonkers

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I tried to khatch one tonight after dinner by leaving some of my kharrot fur the bunny!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Khongrats on the khard!

SophieKitty said...

I knew it! I knew the Easter bunny was real. Thank you Agent 007.5! You made my day.

And congrats to Daisy on maybe being on a Hallmark card! That is so cool!

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Daisy, holy smokes!! A card in a Hallmark card contestant??? We are so excited for you! We will totally buy it when it goes on sale. Don't forget to remind us, ok? Hope you and Harley had a fantastic Easter. And, thanks for all your investigating to find the Easter Bunny, Harley. We believe!!
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Harley ... You are a super investigator! Concatulations on findin' your PROOF 'bout the Easter Bunny!
DMM

Quill and Greyson said...

Wow the Easter Bunny is real AND Daisy is going to be a Hallmark card!!

The Devil Dog said...

We are sure the Easter Bunny exists as well, Harley.

We want to thank you for your kind words after Jill's passing. They were very much appreciated.

Roxy, Lucky, Mom, Dad & PlusOne

Lorenza said...

Hi, Harley!
It amazes me your super agent skills!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Liss said...

Harley you did a good job tracking the Easter Bunny. We're not sure here, but we think he may actually be invisible. Also, Daisy we are so excited for you congrats, we can't wait to get the card!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Daisy, we just found out about your Hallmark card!!! That is awesome! We are so proud of you!

Marilyn said...

I didn't know bunnies wore bunny slippers. That is neat.

I love Daisy's card. I'll look for it at the store. :) Congratulations. I am sorry that I don't have a coconut bra to wear for the celebration.

Your Daily Cute said...

Hi Daisy! I'm the new Cat Care Expert for Examiner.com -- and I put Daisy the Curly Cat as one of my Top 10 Cat Blogs!

Yay!

Check out the list on the right side here: http://www.examiner.com/x-7793-Broward-County-Cat-Care-ExaminerLove,
Dorian (also from YourDailyCute.com)

3 Cat Blog said...

You are such a good detective! And those bunny shoes are so darn cute :)

AM said...

Oh Harley you are the bestest agent and a half in the whole world!

Donna said...

Wow. That was a stunning case!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Excellent work Agent 007.5!

We are excited about Daisy's card, tell her Congratulations for us!

~ The Bunch

Samantha & Mom said...

Thanks Harley for letting us know that the Easter Bunny is real!! You are a very good spy!! We loved Daisy's guest post!!
Your FL furiends,
and Maverick

The Crew said...

As usual Harley, you've done an outstanding job.

Congratz on your card, Daisy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails