Saturday, April 11, 2009

Photo Hunters: Triangle

The Photo Hunters theme this week is: triangle. This is an easy one! Because I have lots of triangles. My ears are triangles! And I have a triangle-shaped white blaze on my muzzle. I think my nose is more heart-shaped than triangle-shaped though.
Here is another view of my triangle ears.
Harley's head is a triangle. Even though sometimes I think he is a blockhead.
Here's a close-up of Harley's triangle-shaped nose.
Let's look even closer! Hey, Harley! What's that in your nostril?
(Click to biggify. If you dare!)



Share/Bookmark

83 Notes for Daisy:

Skeezix the Cat said...

Is Harley growin' dark manly wiskers in his noze???? Cood yoo ask him how his duz it cuz my attempts to grow dark manly wiskers have not been entirely suksessful. Pleeze and thank yoo.

XXXOOO

Milo and Alfie said...

Oh Daisy - surely Harley isn'a blockhead? Our Mom said he's a gorjuss boy.
Of course you're gojuss too and full of triangles.


Happy Easter Saturday!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

I think Harley has such expressive eyes!

Country Cats said...

Haha Harley has nose hairs!

Sarge Charlie said...

you have very nice triangles miss diasy, I hope you have a very happy easter

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

So many lovely triangles between the two of you!

Poppy Q said...

Awww sweetheart, you are the most beauootiful set of triangles we have ever seen.

Happy Easter to you and your beans.

jams o donnell said...

Daisy and HArley have such beautiful triangular bits! Happy weekend!

Peggy's Place said...

Love all your triangles. And Harley looks like he's been sniffin' carpet......

Rebecca said...

I think it's a triangulary little cat hair....

Hootin Anni said...

Picture this....I'm dreaming...dreaming of scratching gently those triangle ears of yours and Harley's. Awwwwwwwwwww.

My photo is posted. It's an all time favorite photo I scanned from years ago...there's just GOTTA be a triangle in there somewhere. I had to post it....goes with the holiday weekend too well, to not post it. Come on over...have a glorious, peaceful weekend my photo hunting friend!!!!!

Anonymous said...

We were a little bit askeered to look up Harley's nostril. Sometimes the camera shows us things that are better left unseen!

Teddy Westlife said...

I don't even want to know what that is in Harley's nose.

Huffle Mawson

i beati said...

hey guys great triangle examples - and a cute heart nose. I hope your Easter weekend is simply divine !!Sandy

Sweet Purrfections said...

Those are great representations of triangles. My mom said she could have used you two when she was teaching math!


Daisy, better watch out, Harley may come back with an embarrassing picture on you.

Chaffee Street Cafe` said...

I biggified Harley's nose and it is pretty. I do wonder what that is in his nose, or could it be tiny broken blood vessels. Your Mommie will know.

Love,

Theresa, Joe and Bobby
Somebody biteyed Hannah on her hiney ... again! Please pray for her. Thanks.

The Florida Furkids said...

Great Triangles! We biggified Harley's nose and Mom thought they were little blood vessels too.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Daisy said...

The little black things in Harley's nostril are fuzzies from one of his blankies.

Mickey's Musings said...

Daisy,we liked the TRIANGLE theme too!! Cars are full of TRIANGLES :) We like your little nose and Harley's too!! Looks like Harley is getting a Mancat nose ;)
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie
PeeEss: We liked your bunny costume :)Harley looked silly,hahaha

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Loves all your triangles. The triangle-shaped white blaze on your muzzle is uniquely you Daisy.

Harley we loves your triangles too. ~S,S,C & F

Donna said...

Wow. Dem are cute noses. I like to sniff. :)

RJ Flamingo said...

Eewww! What has Harley been snorting?!?

Anyway, great minds think alike - I've shown JJ's triangles. And her nose really is a triangle - outlined and everything. And I didn't do it! Love your triangles, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

You have cute triangles Daisy.Is that nose hair Harley?

Tara R. said...

Fabulous triangles, and so much fun!

Babs-beetle said...

You have lots of lovely triangles Daisy, and I think Harley has some fluffs up his nose ha ha!

I want to know how your mummy gets such clear shots of you both. You must stay very still!

Hansel said...

tesla's nose haz dat in dere!

Phyl said...

Daisy, you have the most beautiful triangles! And Harley is cute. (We know he's not really a blockhead, don't we? But even if he is -- that's two triangles put together.)

gengen said...

Oh yes they have triangle ears and nose. Hehhe good choice daisy. Happy weekend. mine is also ready.

CRIZ LAI said...

Hmmm... blockhead is a square.. not related to this week's theme right? :P

I love your shots Daisy.. as beautiful as always :)

Happy Easter!

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

Cat with a Garden said...

Hihihi, Chilli's nose gets all dirty too - it's the constant snoopervising! We just checked our nosies and they are triangles too. How special is your heart shaped nosie!
Purrs, Siena & Chilli

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

You are one triangular cat, Daisy, from every direction! and Harley...are those nose hairs? Maybe he needs some electrolysis or laser hair removal or just some tweezers? Nope, that all sounds too painful! Just let it be another Harley quirk, we just don't want to biggify that picture ever again1

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Lots of triangles going on there! And very cute triangles if we say so.

Sarah Coggins said...

Daisy, you and Harley are full of triangles! Thanks for the comment on my blog. You would look cute in that outfit. :D

L. Alida said...

Oh Daisy, I love your triangles and your heart shaped nose! Harley's nose is cute too, but I do not think I will bigafy that picture. :)
Your bunny costume is just too cute! I think it would be an awesome greeting card. Hallmark should call you and make a deal!
I hope your Easter is sweet and full of Peeps!
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna

Forever Foster said...

Harley, have you been sniffing something fluffy? Your triangles are lovely. We agree that your cute little nosie looks like a heart, Daisy:)

Nomi said...

I love your triangle ears Daisy. As for Harley's nose, well I don't really want to imagine what that might be.

BeadedTail said...

Harley is certainly a Mancat complete with hair in his nose and everything! You both have wonderful triangles and that part down the back of your head is so cute Daisy!

Dma said...

excellent examples of triangles. i think i get it now.

Rebecca Mecomber said...

That looks like a creepy-crawly in Harley's nose, but I know it's fuzz. Harley must be a sniffer, eh?

Great triangles! Cats are full of them!

I hope you have a chance to see mine.

http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-triangle/

Have a great weekend. He is risen!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm SOOOOO happy I was brave enough to bigify that pikh ;-)


Yes, your nose is more heart shaped - and khwite tasty looking too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Us4 Cats said...

at least IT'S not a booger.

ah, the humility.

Unknown said...

Daisy has lots of friends in this week's Photo Hunt. Cute!

Brita said...

Your triangels are so beautiful miss Daisy. Great shots on Harley too.

Cory said...

We biggified Harley's nostrils!!! Very cute, and we loved the little fuzzies!

Ordinary Biscuit said...

Your so cute Daisy and and you too Harley. I find you have so much triangles. Happy Easter guys, hope you'll find Easter eggs

The Island Cats said...

That's a lot of triangles there! We didn't dare biggify Harley's picture...we didn't want to see!

feefifoto said...

Hey, no fair! You guys came fully equipped with triangles so all you had to do was look in a mirror. meanwhile, everyone else had to search high and low.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Those are all good triangles. I think even Harley's nostril is a wee bit triangular.... but I am not sure what is inside...

Christine and FAZ said...

I love your nose Harley, even your little nostril hairs. FAZ

catsynth said...

We like the theme of triangles - as we're fond of geometric shapes.

Looks like you have many triangles to demonstrate. We're not sure we want to biggify too much there,

brokenteepee said...

Hmmm, Harley's nose is not a close up I want to see before my morning hay.

Lux said...

I see them - I see the triangles!

Unknown said...

oh Daisy And Harley sorry I havent been here for a while!! I see you guys posts but never had time to post coments!! OMG you guys have triangle everywhere!!!

Puglette said...

hi! i like all the triangles you have, daisy. i love your two toned head too. it's very sweet.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Misha said...

I think Harley needs a nose trimmer!

Marilyn said...

Wow... you have a lot of triangles. I hope Harley doesn't need a nose hair trimmer though. I don't think that would be very fun.

Daisy Deadhead said...

I love Harley, and of course, Harley's nose. :)

Luzinha said...

dears, you're the best! I loved the Peeps and the cape and the Easter's pics! the Easter bunny suit is amazing and I think you're fashion with them! Daisy, you are lovely! Harley is adorable!

all the best for you today! kisses for you and your mommie!
§:^D

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Great triangle finds Daisy, you and Harley have triangles everywheres.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You both have lovely triangles. We see Harley's fuzzies. I (Flynn) get mud in my nose when I look for earthworms.

Anonymous said...

oh, little pink kitty noses!

Kim said...

Love your take on this weeks theme. Great photos too! Actually better than great...awesome.

I found it hard to find triangles in my house this week but I did finally find some.

Mine's up and ready...come on over!

gemmak said...

Heh....bigifying Harley's nose is very funny :o)

Anonymous said...

So many triangles on such a little body!! Beautiful though. Thanks for stopping by.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Daisy ... Mom says to tell Harley that he's got some "bats in the caves" goin' on there! Tell him not to worry, though ... Charmee gets 'em ALL the time. Somethin' 'bout him puttin' his nose in efurryone elses' business!
Happy Easter!
DMM

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Cute triangles!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

uh oh daisy,
i dared to biggify an i wuz sorta grossed owt.
wut da?
luv--jh

Anonymous said...

We dared to biggify! Whoa! We are very impressed with all of the triangles:)
Pee Ess: You guessed our tails correctly!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Noses!!!!! *SNORGLE*

Fred said...

I was never good in math. After the basic shapes, I'm lost.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
You are full of triangles! Ha!
I love love your close-ups!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Leslie said...

You ae very pretty with all your triangles. :)

The Fitness Diva said...

You both look as cute as can be with your little triangle faces and ears.

Now, stop looking up Harley's nose!
It's not nice! :)

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

We couldn't resist...we had to biggify Harley's nose.

Katie said...

Wow, those close-up photos are really good! Your Mum sure has photographic talent! :)

Julie said...

Methinks Harley has fuzzies in his nose! Biggifying was VERY skeery!

srp said...

Now those are some nose hairs... where is that little nose hair shavy thingy.... great pictures for the theme. Our cats have their triangle ears but way too much hair to show them off properly!
My triangles are up here.

Anonymous said...

Too close, Daisy! Too much information! :-)

Quill and Greyson said...

Nope I did not dare!!

Maureen said...

Oooh! I biggified Harley's nose! It was like a CAVE!!!!!

Black Cat said...

Great triangles Daisy! Harley, I think your nose is cute anyway! :) xxx

Anonymous said...

Harley has some spiny Normans in his nosicle! How did they get there?

Jemma Chihuahua said...

That's a great close-up nose picture!

Related Posts with Thumbnails