Thursday, May 14, 2009

Say Cheese!

You might remember when I wrote about these real cool bracelets, and how they raise money for charity. Well, now the makers of the "I'm Tired of Animal Cruelty" bracelets are having a real fun contest!
They are looking for the next darling doggy and kooky kitty super stars to win a spot in its new SMILE2 video, so they have launched the SMILE2 Photo Contest! Contestants must have Hollywood-worthy, award winning "smiles" or be able to make hilarious funny faces.

The makers of the "I'm Tired of Animal Cruelty" bracelets has called on its charity partner, Best Friends Animal Society and cast members of National Geographic Channel's Dogtown to help judge the entries and award the winners. The contest runs through June 30, 2009.
Here is what the ITo co-founder said:
"We're going to put every photo we love on our website for everyone to see and chat about," Hoffman said. "It's going to be a doggy and kitty love fest!" Plus, there will be 'purrfect' prizes for the winners," he joked, "in addition to getting a starring role in the production, and grand prizes for the top precious pup and 'krazy' kitty."
I am proud to support a charity that helps spread the word about fighting animal abuse and raises money for the cause. Here's my entry! You can see all of the kitty entries here, and leave comments for your favorites.
What are you waiting for? Click HERE read all of the rules and enter! Don't forget to say "Cheese"!

Share/Bookmark

70 Notes for Daisy:

i beati said...

Good Entry - Good smile sandy

Baby Patches said...

Dat is a purrfect entry Daisy! I don't knows how you do it, momma has never seens a kitty like you but she thinks you are so CUTE! Good luck wif your entry and I luvs dat you supporting dis wonderfur cause!

Cat with a Garden said...

Cheese!
Your entry is very good Daisy, we're sure you'll stand excellent chances!
Purrs, Siena & Chilli

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

This is really a great entry!!
I'll sat cheese!

gemmak said...

Oh Daisy, you have the very best kitty smile ever, you must win!!!! Good luck :o)

Misha said...

You have the bestest smile, evah, Daisy! I think you will win paws down!

Motor Home Cats said...

Good luck Daisy. Mom has a good photo of Cody she might enter.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful photo Daisy! You have such a pretty smile. I'll have to get Momma to check out the contest when she's more awake...she says it's way too early right now.

jane

Country Cats said...

That's a real BIG smile, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Ah, your avatar face! Of course! It is a most excellent smile, Daisy!

We do not think we have an excellent smile face, but we'll have a look in the archived!

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

That is a very good picture of you with you mouth wide open and your big eyes. I'd say you have a very good chance of winning! I'll see if I can get some smiley shots of my cats to enter since it's for a good cause.

Teddy Westlife said...

That is a very good entry photo Daisy.

Huffle Mawson

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You looks gorgeous Daisy, we loves your smile. ~S,S, C & F

Poppy Q said...

We'll vote for you Miss Daisy, that is a cute smile.

Meghann said...

Fabulous idea! I'm going there right now :D

The Island Cats said...

Daisy...that's a great smile you got there! We're gonna see if we can't smile for the flashy box too!

The Florida Furkids said...

Your smile is so beautiful we're rooting for you!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Sweet Purrfections said...

Cheese!

Great smile, Daisy.

Hansel said...

DAISY! thanks for letting us know! but i don't think we can compete with you!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Great entry!!!

What an awesome contest!

Purrs

Scrooge said...

You really does look like you are smiling.

I wonders if the contest is for Canadian doggies too. A lot of those things are just for 'Merican dogs and cats.

I can smiles too.

The Meezers or Billy said...

pretty cool! great smile Daisy!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Anonymous said...

That is definitely a winning smile!

Cory said...

I don't know if I want to compete against you Daisy! Instead of saying cheese, can I eat cheese?

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Perrrrfect smile!
I will go visit right now!!

happy day to you and harley

Asta said...

Daisy
What a wondewful cause.
You have such a puwwfect smile. you'we bound to win
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Noll's Nip said...

Daisy, everytime I see your beautiful little face, I SMILE.

Dma said...

outstanding smile. what a neat idea for a contest.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That looks like a great contest, Daisy. We have some photos of Tomy and Sei-Chan that we might use, if they accept entries from foreign parts...

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Great job!

They are really khool produkhts! My mom and I got my boyfuriend Summii's Mummii two of them fur her birfday...hers were fur Breast Khancer.

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

BooBoo said...

Wow what a pretty smile you have there. My people tell me I smile pretty too. Good luck with your entry.

Split Rock Ranch said...

Daisy - Beautiful smile! I'll bet you win with that.

JD at I Do Things said...

Well, I scoured my Gus and Pru photos, but even tho I have many cute ones, there aren't any "smiling" ones. Therefore, I'm betting all my chips on DAISY for the win!

Janet said...

What a great cause! You have a winning smile, Daisy! :-)

The Creek Cats said...

Sounds like a real fun contest, Daisy!! You have a great photo in the running..... Best of luck!

Forever Foster said...

Marvellous! Although we have a sneaky suspicion you were saying "extra cheese", young ladycat:)

CCL Wendy said...

Wow! That's some cool contest Daisy and it helps other cats and doggies too. I have to say, though, that some of those smiles look purrty scary!

The Furry Kids said...

Awesome entry, Daisy!

Your Daily Cute said...

I have one of those bracelets! I wear it every day. :) They're great!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We like your smile photo. Good luck. We got our Daisy card this week! Mom wants to keep it instead of sending it to some one!

BumbleVee said...

oh, Daisy.... that photo of you makes me grin ..... how I love your curly little sparse whiskers......

It makes me think you read the rules and right away said.... simple Mommie.. How crazy cute is this?

Puglette said...

hi daisy! thank you for letting us know about this fun contest. i have purrfect pictures of ollie and charlie to enter. i love your entry! i think it would be very difficult to pick a photo to enter with you, all your photos are winners!!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy! We saw your smiling face there!

brokenteepee said...

Daisy! You would be a perfect star. You are already an internet sensation so why not go on....
You are so beautiful!!!!

LZ said...

You are such a happy making cat Daisy. Just looking at you makes me smile and purr.

Kaze

Donna said...

Oh, wow! I bet I can make a funny face. :)

Anonymous said...

That photo is really good, Daisy! We don't know how any other kitty will top it!

BeadedTail said...

Wonderful entry Daisy! Your smile is contagious! We'll have to check it out because Sadie loves to smile!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a great contest Daisy! We really like your entry and are going to visit and see the others!

Amy & the house of cats said...

That is a great contest for a great cause! I am going to try and get some kitty smiles at my house and enter, but seriously, your picture is so awsome and happy and smiley I think you will win.

jenianddean said...

Good luck! I hope you win. That's a great picture, and I think you'd be a great spokeskitty.
--Jasper

Anne said...

Daisy, you are a star! I hope you win with your fabulous photo.

Debbie said...

Such a good cause Daisy. Now I am heading over the check out the kitty photos!

L. Alida said...

Daisy, you always look so adorable! That is a great picture. What a wonderful cause too. I wonder if any of my kitties would smile...
I hope you are having a happy sunny day with Mommie and Harley!
Hugs,
Lorianna

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a lovely photo of you Daisy. You have such a happy smiley face.

Mickey's Musings said...

That is a super entry Daisy!!! We like what that charity is doing too :)
WOOT!!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Samantha & Mom said...

Cool entry Daisy!! You have the best smile!! Mom is going to see if she can find some pictures of us!! Thanks for telling us about the contest!!!
Your FL furiends,

Anonymous said...

Hi Daisy,

I sent my photo yet they never put it up.Anyway I love your entry and mom and me and all our friends are hoping you win cause your adorable...Hugs and good Luck Ariel

The Monkeys said...

Great smile, Daisy! Good luck with the contest

Reese =^..^= said...

You always know all the good stuff. Thanks for the info and good luck!

Lorenza said...

Sounds like a pawesome contest!
I am going to check it now!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

KC said...

You haf tha most beautiful smile, Daisy. I's voting fur you.
Love & Purrs,
KC

Mo and The Purries said...

Daisy, you have the BEST smile pictures!!!
You always support great things!

Unknown said...

Daisy yoo makes us laff! What a lovely smile yoo has there.

SophieKitty said...

If that's not a winning smile I don't know what is.

Anonymous said...

"Yay" They put me up I'm so happy :)

Quill and Greyson said...

You are such a great smiler, you should win!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I can't beeleeve yoo pozed in the NOOD fur this contest! But yoo do look kyoot. A tummy shot wood have bin nice. I'm gonna vote fur yoo!

Anonymous said...

Wow Daisy!! I wuz thinking of mebbe entering this contest but then I sawed yer pitchers. Now I know there is no way I can win!! Yer smile is the biggest and bestest ever!

Yer pal Dozer

Related Posts with Thumbnails