Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday Mystery: Solve the Riddle!

It is time for another riddle! I think this one is a good one. Are you ready?

I have keys, but they open no locks
I have Space, but not any rooms
You can Enter, but you cannot go in
What am I?

Begin thinking now! Sometimes, it helps you think better if you tilt your head to the side, like this. Do you know the answer?
HEY! I can tell some of you were going to press the Answer Button before you were finished thinking! Try again.
Okay, do you know the answer yet? You may press the Answer Button now!

Share/Bookmark

78 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

Yay I knew the answer!

Huffle Mawson

Mouchois said...

That one was easy. >^.^<
Of course a cat blogger is gonna know THAT one. :D

We love you Daisy!

The Florida Furkids said...

We were going to say Florida!!! We're a little tired today!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furki

Poppy Q said...

We didn't know that one. Well done Miss D.

Freya's Staff said...

YAY! I got it! That must have been an easy one!

Parker said...

You got me this time Daisy!

Hitesh said...

nice riddle...........but i knew too
woo hoo \,,,/

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

Good picture of you at the computer! i must admit, I missed it again--thinking piano and couldn't switch gears once I had that in my head even though I couldn't figure out how the space clue fit.

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness it was an easy one this week, Daisy!

The Island Cats said...

Yay! We got it right!

sandyland said...

good one - my mind is elsewhere I guess Happy monday all Sandy

Forever Foster said...

Hooray!!! We got that one!!! We were confuzzled at Space, but we figured it out at Enter!:)

The Creek Cats said...

We got it! We got it! It does help when you tilt your head to the side :)

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Got it! Hey Daisy, I showed a pretty little girlbean your blog today and she loved your girlie fashions.

The Monkeys said...

You stumped us, Daisy! We even tilted our heads!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Fab riddle Daisy. Kept us guessing!

RJ Flamingo said...

I got it, too! Yay! And you're right - I almost pressed the answer button before I was finished thinking... You always know best, Daisy! :-)

CCL Wendy said...

This one wasn't so hard, though I thought it was the whole computer because of that's where the "space" is -- on the hard drive.

JD at I Do Things said...

That was a hard one, Daisy! I didn't get it, I'm afraid. But you look real cute tilting your head.

As far as I'm concerned, the only mystery is whether HARLEY WON!!!!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

YAY I guessed it.
This one was really hard. I almost gave up but for your advice to continue to think that is what I did and all of s sudden we guessed it.


Have a marvy day Daisykins!

How Amy and Amber lost 80 lbs and their virginity! said...

you never call, you never write...

what does it all mean?

Mr. Grumpster Wilfred III said...

oh wow daisy, that was a hard one. i really love that last picture where you are a little bit crabilated!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i think i took enough fish oil today cause i GOT it!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Dma said...

i guessed a typewriter but i guess that really doesn't have an enter key. my bad.

Cory said...

Time to get my mom some more coffee...neither of us figured it out!

Anonymous said...

Oh for pete's sake I should have guessed that - I have lazy brain syndrome this morning

Christine and FAZ said...

Oh Daisy, the answer was right in front of me. FAZ

vange said...

Who doesn't love a good riddle?

Anonymous said...

I guessed the right answer! But it's still a very good riddle!

Innocent Owner Of Mad Cats said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
innocentownerofmadcats said...

This one stumped me. Very good

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

duhr ... i thot it wuzza piano.
jh

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Great riddle. Mom knew this one!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Too easy!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Amy & the house of cats said...

That was a nice easy one! I like the easy ones the best!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

that was a good one. we didn't get it.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We did not get that! I think that was a very good riddle though!

Mishkat said...

That was a very poetic riddle - we loved the clues (and we did not get it!)

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Yah I got it.. Good riddle..

Hugs GJ xx

Liss said...

That one was easy!

The Furry Kids said...

We were right! Yippee!!!

Happy Monday to you guys!

Donna said...

Wow. That was funny! :)

brokenteepee said...

Daisy - you are so clever. I must have needed more coffee this morning as I did not get the answer.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That was a good one Daisy! Meowm was no help to us cause she is kinda discombobulated today.

Jackie said...

I didn't press or look yet Daisy. is the answer a computer? Great riddle Daisy!!

Happy purrrsss to you this week:-)))

Shaggy and Scout said...

Yippee! We got one right!

Thanks for the tip about the head tilt. We're gonna pass it on to mom.

Max said...

I FINALLY GOT ONE!!!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Yippee!! I got the answer, AND I got to see the beautiful Daisy cat photo!!

Meghann said...

Woo hoo, I got one, LOL. I hope you have a great, tilty-head Monday :)

Anonymous said...

Yippee! I got it, I got it! I had to SHOW Momma what it was...she wasn't gettin' it.

Alice

Randi said...

Awww Daisy! You are so Clever!

I sent my mom on a mission to find your Hallmark card in the Hallmark stores, but no luck yet! =(

Love & Licks,
Randi

Margaret Elmendorf said...

Goodie, I knew the answer. Great mystery.

BIZRIL said...

TOTEW...!!!
I KNOW THE ANSWER, I AM A KEYWORDS

Anonymous said...

I finally solved one of your riddles...remember Daisy this is a great day and you are loved!

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh boy !!! That was fun!! We like your mystery Mondays :)!!!!
Purrs Mickey, Georgia & Tillie

Reese =^..^= said...

Good one!

Artsy Catsy said...

Yay, we got it right! That's an adorable picture of you, Daisy ... of course, all your pictures are adorable!

Purrs,
Rocky & staff

Brian's Home Blog said...

I could have guessed it, but I cheated and peeked. Good riddle!!!

Black Cat said...

Oh boy, too much red wine and stinky goodness... We didn't get it... Snore... ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Hic!... zzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz... Snort! ... Wha? "Alfie, Simba, stop drinking that wine!". "Mummy, stop eating our stinky goodness!". *BC retches...*. 'Night all! :)xxx

SophieKitty said...

I didn't get it right. Maybe it's because I always sit on the keyboard and not look at it.

The Kitty Krew said...

Wow, you're very tough, Daisy! We were almost afraid to hit the answer button 'cuz we didn't wanna get yelled at for hitting it too soon!

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

PS - don't worry, even if Bugsy knew how to fly the boogie mat, The Mommy wouldn't let him before he's medically cleared!

Sweet Purrfections said...

I knew that one!

BeadedTail said...

We got it right this time! You are looking mighty cute today Daisy!

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Yay, we got it right too. We tried that head to the side tilt like you suggested.

Theresa111 said...

Good puzzle Daisy.

Lorenza said...

I got it this time!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Jans Funny Farm said...

Good one, Daisy.

We hope Harley won the contest he was in.

loki said...

We are kinda new at blogging, did not know the answer...

Have a great day!

Loki

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog oh hay i no!!! its a winnebago rite??? rite??? no??? ummmm is it a rutabaga??? no??? i just like saying that rutabaga rutabaga rutabaga ha ha ok bye

AngelBaby said...

That was pretty good, I had to think for a minute.

Love and Blessings,
AngelBaby

Bae Bae said...

I tilted my head and I still dont know the answer. It sure is a good riddle Daisy. :)

~ Bae

Milo and Alfie said...

We knew this one! YAY!

The Crew said...

Hmmmm. Mom is tilting her head but still can't think of the answer!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Yay! We knew the answer! Thank you, Daisy, for picking one we could answer!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I think I prest the anser button too soon. I shood have dun some more thinkin'.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Got it right off! Course it probly helped that the answer was right unner our nosies... MOL!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

OH RATS CATS AND DRATS!!!! We misssed it! HEE HEE

Maureen said...

Hah! Well, you got me... I didn't guess right.

Very good riddle!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails