Friday, October 23, 2009

Fashion Friday: Halloween Harley

I cannot WAIT any LONGER! I am getting all suited up for HALLOWEEN! Can you TELL what I am dressing up as? This is just PART of my costume.
I AM A FUNNY CLOWN!
I can also do SCAIRTY, EVIL CLOWN!
Or, MELANCHOLY CLOWN!
I hope I will get LOTS and LOTS of TREATS for Halloween! Um, is Halloween TOMORROW?

Share/Bookmark

93 Notes for Daisy:

Sara Katt said...

Norrkoping Sweden
October 23rd, 2009

Oh Harley,

You are sooooo cute, even as as a cat-clown!
No, it is not Halloween tomorrow; in another week. But you are all set!
I'm so inspired by your wonderful costume that I might even get dressed up for Halloween myself!

The question is WHAT shall I wear??

Give my love to Daisy
Purrs
Sara Cat

Teddy Westlife said...

Harley, I think you are the most adorable looking clown EVER! That blue ruff is just perfect.

Sadly, Halloween is not for another week.

Unknown said...

Harley you look great in your clown outfit. You have a week to learn some tricks, but I have a feeling you are already pretty good at "clowning" around. tee hee

Motor Home Cats said...

Harley, you couldn't have picked a better costume for Halloween. It suits you perfectly. You do have one more week to wait tho before it is Halloween.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Hitesh Rawat said...

:)

if the second pic wasn't there.....then i would have guessed it as ....the "LAMP"

:))

but one serious harley clown....why so serious????

\,,,/

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

That's a perfect costume for you, Harley!

Milo and Alfie said...

Awww ... Harley ~ yoo are sure to get lotsa treats 'cos yoo are GORJUSS!

Angel Simba said...

Very adorable costume - it is so colorful, and the wig is the best! Happy Halloween for next weekend.

Zoe and Indy said...

Sure, why not? Celebrate two Halloweens!(we're all about celebrating holidays that aren't happening over here...it was christmas music and baking last week.)
That Funny Clown picture is supercute.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Harley you are looking very funny in that costume. Now where are the big shoes?

Poppy Q said...

Harley you look great as a clown. I think that it is the perfect costume for you buddy.

Not too many sleeps til Halloween.

Cat with a Garden said...

Awwww, the tears of a clown make the whole world laugh.
We would shower you with treats, Harley.

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

That is a good costume and love your different faces! It's a bit early for Halloween though.

The Island Cats said...

You make a great clown, Harley!!!

Cindy said...

Perfect costume for you. It suits you well. cindy

The Whiskeratti said...

Harley that's a great costume! We hope you and Daisy enjoy Hween very much.

Unknown said...

you are a bright eyed clown for sure.

The Meezers or Billy said...

you look cute!!!!!

Kathy said...

Harley, I love all the different clown looks you can do! The wig is priceless. Now. I have a pair of big red clown shoes I've been thinking of throwing out. I could give them to you, but then you'd need to get another pair on account of you having four feet. I only have two.

MargElmendorf said...

OK Harley get ready, we are sending you tons of treats. You just have to wait just a little while. And you look super as a clown. We love your costume.

Anonymous said...

That's a funny wig Harley! But it's a great costume and I'm sure you'll get LOTS of treats.

Buggys said...

You are looking so sweet that I'm sure you're going to get lots of treats for halloween!

Dma said...

hee hee

Sweet Purrfections said...

What a purrfect costume for you, Harley!

Donna said...

Wow! U are a great actor. U could have an epik moovey, if only someone writes a skript. :)

Unknown said...

I'm sure you will get plenty of treats! Don't forget your big red nose :)

Cory said...

Nope, Halloween is not tomorrow Harley. Looks like you'll be totally ready!

The Furry Kids said...

Oooh, the scairty clown askeered me! hee hee
Happy Friday!
love,
Tazo

PS - We are so excited to see your Mommeh's new birthday necklace. ;)

The Florida Furkids said...

You make such a cute clown! You've purrfected those looks!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

what a cute clown harley! i am very sure you will get many treats honey!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Split Rock Ranch said...

Halloween is getting close Harley and I'm certain you'll get lots of treats, especially with such a spiffy costume!

Sarah Coggins said...

Harley, you make a great clown! Sorry to say you have to wait another week for Halloween, but I bet if you keep practicing those cute faces you will get lots of treats. :)

b&b prague said...

Harley is so adorable dnd he like to pose for the pic as well!

Lovely

Lala
@lalauncensored

Anonymous said...

It takes a special cat to wear a wig...Oh of course you are special!

The Creek Cats said...

Harley, you are the kyootest clown we've ever seen!

Janet said...

What a sweet costume, Harley! Of course, you WILL get lots of treats when you look so adorable!

JD at I Do Things said...

HARLEY! You look so adorable! And I'm sorry, but you do not make a very convincing "Scary" or "Melancholy" clown. But you are a perfect Funny Clown (also beautiful, handsome, cute, silly, colorful, and ADORABLE!)

admin said...

Your costume is wonderful. I hope you get lots of treats.

Anonymous said...

You are the cutest clown we have effur seen!!! We just know you're gonna get a TON~O~TREATS!!! We'd give you lots extra if you came to our house!!!

Puglette said...

harley, you are a great looking clown! i would give you all the treats if you rang my doorbell.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Reeni said...

You silly clown! Your too early for Halloween. I'm going to go practice too. I'm going to be a wizard! Love, Moon

Anonymous said...

That is funny Harley

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Harley...you look very cute. Are you keeping the costume on until Halloween? What is Daisy going as?

Amy & the house of cats said...

Halloween is in a week Harley - but I am glad we got to see you today! I think I will show this to my kitties to prove that it is ok for them to have costumes - they have not cooperated with me on them at all!

You look very cute - I am sure you will get lots of treats - and if not you should do lots of tricks!

sadermaxx said...

Harley, you make such a cute little clown.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Harley you look very cute. I think that face will get you extra treats too

SeaThreePeeO said...

You're so talented to be able to play so many types of clown Harley!

Liss said...

You're a good funny clown, I'd give you LOTS of treats.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Harley I think you make a great clown. But I do not think that Halloween is tomorrow!

The Kitty Krew said...

You look wonderful in your clown outfit, Harley! We like it very much.

Thanks to you and Daisy for coming by my Gotcha Day party yesterday! And Daisy, thanks for the compliments on my markings! :)

Purrs and hugs,
Roxy

Your Daily Cute said...

That is a great clown costume! Love the wig -- it's the best part!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Excellent posing Harley!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You are a great clown Harley!!!!!! Meowm has a giant grin on her face after seeing you.

Anzu said...

Harley, you finally find yourself
as a clown.
d(゚-^*) nice♪

I love MELANCHOLY CLOWN.
Your paw is so cute.

LadyJava said...

Oh my my.. you look so cute here Harley.. i laughed so loud at all your poses.. made my day!!

Christine said...

Harley, I hate to break it to you, but you don't do scary very well. However, you do excel at being CUTE! We just love your clown suit, and know you will get lots of treats!

Oh, and Halloween is one week from tomorrow. Not tomorrow. Sorry!

brokenteepee said...

Harley, I think you are a sweet, loveable clown.

send large files said...

Sure, why not we'll Celebrate two Halloweens. we're all about celebrating holidays that aren't happening over here it was Christmas music and baking last week. That Funny Clown picture is super cute.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dang Harley, yoor so adorable how could yoo not get lots of treats! Sadie sed dat last piksher makes her wanna kiss yoor cute little nose.

Ann said...

who could resist an adorable kitty clown like you

Daisy Deadhead said...

Harley you are so beautiful!!!! (((hugs Harley)))

Again, I am sure you are related to my late Zeppo... you are his spittin image. He would have loved the clown suit, as he was named for a Marx Brother.

Adorable!

BeadedTail said...

You are the cutest clown Harley! It's too bad that Halloween is still a week away but since you're so cute in your costume maybe you can get some early.

The Crew said...

Harley, you look grand!! We're sure you'll get lots of treats.

CCL Wendy said...

I hate to tell you, but you look like a FUNNY clown in all of those pictures! You're not very sceery, I'm afraid! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Harley, your 'eye liner' would lend itself well to any costume or character you wanted to dress up as, but the clown hair really looks amazing!

Anonymous said...

That is a terrific costume, Harley! We are sure you will get lots of treats with it.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Somehow this khostume is the only fur woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Misha said...

Clowns normally freak me out, but you look pawsome!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Great Halloween costume! I hope you get plenty of treats. If not don't forget to trick those that don't leave the treats.

One Cats Nip said...

Best cat clown ever! I bet that costume will get you lots of treats and stinky goodness!

Marilyn said...

I think if you dress up for extra days you get extra treats... that's what my daughter keeps telling me anyway.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You are the cutest clown ever! We love your costume.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Great costume, Harley! I'm sure you'll get lots of treats :)

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Harley, you are a clown of many faces.

Cats in trees said...

Halloween or not. With that outfit and your talent you can work as a street performer and get lots of treats from the admiring audience.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh My...your wig is beautiful!
BOL
Benny & Lily

Joanne Olivieri said...

Harley, you are the cutest clown I've ever seem and you've made my day with your new costume.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You are a very cute clown! But you still got to wait a week.

WATERBABY CHRISTINE said...

You be verrrrry careful trick-or-treating, Harley. Those giant lizards in your backyard might have costumes on too.

loki said...

Oh la la Daisy... You look fabulous, gorgeous and sooooo cute! You should enter the Baby Patches Halloween costume contest! You definitely look like a winner....

Have a great weekend!

Loki

Lorenza said...

Hi, Harley!
I can see you are ready but I guess you have to wait a little more!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sassy Kat said...

Thank you so much for coming to my retirement send off. It meant a lot to me that you were there. It has been a pleasure having you for my friend and I have enjoyed the many visits that we shared.
Love to you and your family.

Cheyenne -Millie said...

We love that wig!

The Oceanside Animals said...

I have a friend who would say that ALL clowns are scairty and evil ...

Happy Cat Family said...

Absolutely positively no doubt you are going to get TONS of treat if you dress up like this!

Theresa111 said...

OOH Harley, I do like these photographs. you are such a good Halloween Clown!

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Yoo is a grate Halloween Clown, Harley! Purrfect!
Purrrrrrrrs,
Alla Us Hotties

Dwacon said...

I like the hair the best.

Mr. Hendrix said...

wow Harley! you have so many faces. our neighbor is scared of clowns and we're going to send your "scary" face picture to him.

mommy wishes i was as good about clothes as you and Daisy are!

The Fitness Diva said...

The many faces of Harley! You are so talented and cute!

your pics really made my day! ;)

You and Daisy have fun on Halloween!

Maureen said...

Sorry Harley, you're going to have to wait a few more sleeps yet!

Melinda said...

I would like clowns if they all looked like you Harley! You sure make me smile!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Tripper reely wunted a clown wig but the FL sed that sinse we're unemployed and broken, he can't have the clown wig. Espeshully sinse he wood probly bunnykik it until it wint ded.

Related Posts with Thumbnails