Friday, October 16, 2009

Fashion Friday: The Proper Accessory

Today I am modeling another pretty sundress! As usual, my sundress has 'sketti straps. Even though I like this dress, I am not smiling my best because it is obvious that I need an accessory. And I know just the thing!
My red feather headband! This was part of my Flapper suit, but it is important to know how to mix 'n match accessories with different suits. Now I can feel proud and smile real big. Doesn't this dress make my legs look long?
You DO like my headband. RIGHT?
And finally, my glamor shot. Red is a good color.

Share/Bookmark

81 Notes for Daisy:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Daisy... Daisy... give me your answer do... I'm half crazy... all for the love of youuuuu....

that dress is SPLENDID! But the hat really makes it. You're soooo lovely.

Hitesh Rawat said...

retro daisy.....good........

i find it very cool for something to wear to a beach....

harley must have fainted.....\,,,/

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That headband gives you a very fetching 1920s "flapper" look, Daisy!

Great singing by the NZ boys!

Angel Simba said...

Really glamorous, Daisy! It i good you live in Florida and can wear a sundress on October - the summer clothes have been packed away at my house. Our weather is in the 30s and 40s now. Brrrrrrr. Thank goodness for fur coats!

The Whiskeratti said...

Gorgeous as always! And we luff your headband.

Business opportunities said...

Haha , that dress is gorgeous ! The cat is also cute :)) thanks for sharing with us the pictures

Sara Katt said...

You have such good fashion-sense. The feather-headband is perfect and bright red looks super on you with your pale-coloured fur! Once again you have outdone the rest of us mere cat-fashion-wannabees.
But I have to agree with Simba's comment. Here in Sweden we can not go out in a sundress. We have already had several frosty mornings.
On the other hand, I am thinking about asking Mommie to make me a sweater. That is a garment that I doubt that you would want to wear in Florida now. We all have to do our best with what we have. If it is in the 90's (Farenheit / mid-30's Celcius), a sundress is definitely the better choice.
You are a beatiful cat in any weather!
Purrs
Sara Cat

Forever Foster said...

Your headband really made your outfit special, Daisy. You are a great accessoriser:)

Ann said...

You look just stunning in the dress but the headband really sets it off. you are so right about accessories they make all the difference. Red is a good color for you.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I think that colour red is totally you!!

Teddy Westlife said...

I think maybe that red is your second best colour after pink! Very nice Daisy! The hat is good.

SeaThreePeeO said...

Red really suits you Daisy, you look stunning!

i beati said...

You are definitely workin that headband and sundress.The sundress covers all that ladies want to cover.What a vision..sandy Happy Weekend from Tandy the neighborhood explorer.

The Island Cats said...

We wanna play with your feather headband, Daisy!!

(you do look really nice!)

The Creek Cats said...

LOVE your red feather headband, Daisy! It was a great accessory choice!

JD at I Do Things said...

Yes, I DO like your headband very much. And the outfit certainly does make your legs look long and lean. Beautiful!

One Cats Nip said...

oh this is just plain precious! I love love love your outfit your stunning!

Unknown said...

You look just like Daisy from The Great Gatsby, darling my dear! As for mom, you need to be a pet photographer because I can't believe you got that many photos of Daisy sitting pretty without trying to bat that feather on her head :)

Meadow said...

Daisy, you are a better fashion expert then I am...luv da feather!!

Lisa Kolosey said...

Stunning, Darling! Just Stunning! Red is SO your color and you were right - the headband...Perfection.

~Lisa Co9T

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you look really cute in that honey!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

The Furry Kids said...

Daisy, you look lovely in your sundress. I can tell that you feel much happier with the headband on.
Happy weekend to you guys!
Love,
TAzo

Christine said...

You look beautiful, as always, Daisy! And every beautiful lady needs to know how to accessorize. But not with that alligator handbag that Mr. Shrill stole!

Buggys said...

Every day when I visit your blog I start singing the Daisy...give me your answer song! Funny.
The ensemble you have put together is stunning!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You look good in any color! The red is very fetching! Love the feather headband

Unknown said...

Daisy, you is furry PURRty, yesh, you is. We yike da dress furry mucho and think that it makes you looks like a runway model wif furry long and sexy legs☺

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Miss Daisy...but how in the world do you resist playing with the fevver headband?? You must be a very dedicated model.

Cindy said...

Lady in red... Lovely
cindy

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

Red is back in style this year you know. You are so right about accessorizing--I love the headband with that dress! And yes, your legs look very long and pretty in that outfit. You rock, Daisy! So does your mom!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Red is an EXCELLENT color for you Daisy! I think that hat is perfect!!!

Anonymous said...

Red suits you PURRFECTLY!!! You look furry dapper as a flapper! MOL!!!

Puglette said...

yes, yes...i love the headband!! you look adorable as always.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Donna said...

U look so pretty! I likes the colors. The dress is so brite. :)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely ADORE your headband, you are just the best model...

Unknown said...

The lady in RED! John Dillinger, look out!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

You do look lovely in red, Daisy.
Do you want to put a bite-y on the fevers?
~ The Bunch

Milo and Alfie said...

The outfit is terrific! And you look gorjuss in it.

Joanne Olivieri said...

She is a little miss fashionista. You have no idea how these photos cheered me up on a day I needed to smile. Thank you.

Your Daily Cute said...

Daisy, I absolutely LOVE this 'sketti strap outfit! You are such a fashionista -- I would have never thought to mix and match my flapper costume with me sundress!

Unknown said...

That is such a cute outfit! Red really is your color!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW!

Your legs look as long as my tail!

Great outfit fur woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh beautiful!!!!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh Daisy! Your glamour shot took our breath away!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Daisey - everything looks great on you! Love the feather today!

Kavita (luvikavi) said...

Daisy, I think you are absolutely the most adorable cat I have ever seen. In fact, you remind me a lot of our cat we used to have. Her name was Mitzy, and she was a calico and looked just like you! You both are the cutest cats in the world :)

I love your cute outfits, and your blog, tell Mr. Shrill I say hello :)

Theresa said...

Yes, red is definitely your color Daisy. Hope you are keeping warm in that summery dress though.

Christopher said...

Yes sundress weather here in south Texas too!

You always so pretty, Daisy! I just know it =)

Maureen said...

Oooh... Daisy you look good in EVERYTHING!

MargElmendorf said...

Oh Daisy you are the best kitty ever to wear all those wonderful clothes. You even have our staff thinking about getting clothes for us. YIKES, don't think we can do as well as you do.

brokenteepee said...

Daisy, the new Farm Kitten Sherpa couldn't take his eyes off of you. Well, it was you or the fly on the computer screen.

He is a kitten after all (and he has been neutered)

You look beautiful!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Daisy you look cute in your sundress - but boy it is a good thing you are in a warm place with it - you would be freezing up here right now! And I think your feather headband goes great with your outfit!

The Monkeys said...

You're a gorgeous model, Daisy! We really love your flapper outfit.

Sparkle said...

Knowing how to accessorize is very important for a successful modeling session!

Anonymous said...

Daisy that is a grate dress! I thinks pink is yer best color but red is definitlee sekund best!!

Yer pal Dozer

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh daisy, this dress is delightful and so beautiful. I LOVE RED!!! almost as much as I love PINK!
Your headband is just wonderful. You look like a real fashionista!

purrrs

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Yes red is so your colour.. JUst lovely.. Hugs GJ xx

Scrooge said...

Red is a very good colour for you I thinks.

Even if I doesn't know what red looks like you is a very pretty cat and I woulds not head butt you.

Shaggy and Scout said...

The headband is perfect!

George The Duck and the HotMBC Kittehs said...

I think the headband looks fantastic, Daisy. You are my fashion hero.
*quacks*

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, the headband is Fab! Today Mommy dressed me in a pumpkin outfit, and I had to go stiff and maintain a steady growl for a whole 3 minutes...I'm exhausted-Kristopher

WATERBABY CHRISTINE said...

Tres decollete, Miss Daisy. But if you've got it, flaunt it!

GLOGIRLY said...

Dear Daisy,
Glogirly says that I need to take some modeling lessons from you if I'm ever going to make it as a supermodel. She says that no one can top your fashion savvy.

But do I really have to wear a headband?

Katie

Motor Home Cats said...

Daisy, you look lovely as always. Red is a good color for you.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Yeah, the red fevver headband MAKES the outfit! You are so lucky to have had it available...

Team Tabby said...

You look fabulous in all of those photos, Daisy!

Mindy, Moe, Bono, Cookie & Mike

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Daisy
you do look divine in red...
the lady in red...ah yes.

purrs
Abby

Sarge Charlie said...

You are most fashionable today miss Daisy.

The Florida Furkids said...

You certainly know how to accessorize! That red headband was purrfect!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Theresa111 said...

the red headband with the fluffy feather is divine. You look marvelous my sweet Daisy. Absolutely wonderful!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

What a cute dress! The headband is the perfect accessory. You look absolutely adorable.

Quill and Greyson said...

The headband totally sold the look!

Two French Bulldogs said...

You look gorgeous. Where is your purse?
Benny & Lily

Liss said...

You favor Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman.

Print Brochures said...

Thumbs up to Daisy! I must say that the accessory is a total winner! The whole get-up is really perfect. Daisy in Red!

The Oceanside Animals said...

I see you are practicing your high-intensity "Scanners" stare -- have you made anything explode yet?

Janna said...

My favorite is the 2nd one, where the feather is oh-so-gracefully draped over the ear... :)

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
I love how you look!
BEAUTIFUL!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ariel said...

Your a lovely lady in red...Hugs

Daisy Dog said...

YOU sure are working the camera!

Unknown said...

Very nice dress! I love you in red. If I could find it in my size it might make a good mother of the bride dress. Hmmmmmm......

Pandafur said...

OMC you looks grate in red! I din't think anything could look as good as PINK!

Related Posts with Thumbnails