Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday Mystery: What am I?

Oh, hai! I was just relaxing. Are you ready for today's Monday Mystery? Today you must solve a riddle.
Okay, here is the riddle:

Nothing on the outside
Nothing on the inside
Light as a feather
Yet you cannot lift it!
What am I?

You may begin thinking now.
When you think you know the answer, press the button to see if you are correct! But do not cheat and press the button before you have guessed the answer!

Share/Bookmark

91 Notes for Daisy:

Freya's Staff said...

very good! you got me there!

Teddy Westlife said...

I did not get it right. I love your purple blanket Daisy!

Milo and Alfie said...

Oh dear, we had an atck of the hopelessnesses today! We didn't know the answer.

We love yoor purple blankie too.

The Florida Furkids said...

You stumped us!! Happy Monday!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Parker said...

Nope, we failed...

Hitesh Rawat said...

a bubble..........

it was a bubble.....daahhhhh.......

\,,,/

Sara Katt said...

Oh Daisy you are so clever!
We guessed "air" so we were close, but still not right.
My brother Calle Cat is home from being on the farm all summer.
Purrs
Sara Cat

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Actually, our answer to your "What am I?" question was "very pretty in that blankie!"

Sasha said...

I cheated, but I am sure I would have thought of this eventually ....

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

That was a good one, I couldn't think of anything so I had to look without even a guess. Sorry, Daisy, I'm just not too good at these.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

I pressed the button before I guessed, but that's because I didn't have a clue. That was a tricky one, Daisy!

Hansel said...

daisy you are wise beyond my years. i canna be expected to be quizzed like this. For instance, i have never met a bubble. -hansel

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We likes to chase those but we can never catch them and NO we did not get it right. ~S,S,C & F

gemmak said...

Oh that's very clever Daisy, I had to press the button! ;)

The Whiskeratti said...

That was a good one, Daisy.

The Creek Cats said...

That was a tough one for us this morning, Daisy!

Unknown said...

We didn't guess what it was and now we know why cuz we is SKEERED of those things. Our momma got some and thought we'd like to play with them and when we saw 'em we ran away and hid. The dogs liked 'em just fine!

The Island Cats said...

We got it wrong...we thought it was air! Good one, Daisy!

Forever Foster said...

We did not get it. You're a clever kitty, Daisy.

MargElmendorf said...

Well we got it wrong.Good one Daisy. Love the picture of you thinking. And your blanky is very pretty.

Lin said...

You look so pretty sitting on your blankie--purple is YOUR color, chickie!

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh, we didn't get it this time! great mystery!

PinkPoochDesigns said...

Oh, That was tricky!! I have to admit I didn't know it, I had to look :O)

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, no! I cheated! I clicked on the button and THEN saw the last picture, telling me not to cheat, but it was too late!

I feel bad now.

Cory said...

I just put my paw on the button...I could have thought all day and not got that one right! Good one.

Pee Ess...thinking all day is not fun. Playing all day is.

Purrfect Haven said...

.. I thought feather... how thick.
Helen (my feline boys would have done better)!

Anonymous said...

I would have nebber gotten that!

Outdoor Lighting said...

I love cats, they are really pretty.

Anonymous said...

Nope, we're not too clever this morning. Good one Daisy but it was hard!

Dma said...

way too hard. way.

i beati said...

I'm not too sharp on a Monday. found a growth on Jenna hoping its a water mass

Anonymous said...

hard thinking for a Monday!

Laura said...

YAY! Pretty sharp for me for a Monday morning before coffee. I think it was a lucky guess. I may try bubbles with Hallie and Cosmo and see if they like them

The Furry Kids said...

That was a tough one! Daisy, you look so pretty in lavender!

Breakfast With the Bennetts said...

I was not thinkin that...that was a good one!

Kitty kisses
Andy

Reeni said...

I couldn't figure it out!! What a great riddle. Love, Moon

Cindy said...

I was wrong. Looking good in your basket
cindy

Anonymous said...

Got us again!!! We thought "air", but what you said is SO much better!!! Mom buys us catnip ones. THAT'S a whole lotta fun!!! We hope you all have a GRR-8 Monday!

Chrissie said...

Miss Daisy, I did NOT guess the correct answer...but I think you should scoot over and make room for all of us to share your purple blankie!

Anonymous said...

That was a really good riddle - I didn't guess it.

CCL Wendy said...

I didn't get your answer, but I think mine also fits the same criteria. I just guessed "Air"!

Angel Simba said...

I tried, I really did, to think of the answer, but in the end I had to push the button. You are a riddlemaker par excellence, Daisy! And your lavendar snuggley thing is a good color for you.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We did not get it so we had to look and see! That was very hard!

Puglette said...

that is a good riddle! you look very cute in your snuggly bed.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

brokenteepee said...

Oh, you got me again, Daisy!

WATERBABY CHRISTINE said...

That was a really hard one, Daisy. I guessed a balloon, but I kinda knew that wasn't right. So close, yet so far.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We did not get it right...and seeing yoo all snuggled like dat made us all sleepy *yawn*. We need naps now.

Debbie said...

That was a hard one, I got it wrong. You look quite good in light purple!

Your Daily Cute said...

Oh, man. I can't believe I didn't get that one!

Good one, Daisy.

Motor Home Cats said...

We thought it was a hole. You fooled us.

That blanket looks very good with your furs.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Julier said...

I thought balloon at first, then knew that was wrong, so I guessed air. Still wrong!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Excellent, Daisy!
Sorry,, we had to chest because we thunked & thunked and couldn't think of anything.

Ann said...

that was a tough one, I didn't get it right. Maybe next time.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo were certainly light on your paws with that one!

Woo look soooo luv-er-ly in your purple!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

GLOGIRLY said...

Hi Daisy!
I loved your riddle...but I must confess, I cheated. Actually, Glogirly cheated. I was really into it, pondering possible answers, then she went and burst my bubble.

Katie

Lidian said...

Oh, we thought it was air, so we were pretty close, maybe!

Great riddle, Daisy -

xx your friends in Canada,
Asha and Katia
(our mom Lidian helped a little)

Cat with a Garden said...

That was a great riddle, Daisy. We had no idea!
Our mom says she too is intimidated by the complexity of making our food by herself. Right now she only wants to give us up to 20% raw, because that's she highest we can get without needing supplements. She will have to look for readymade raw food or that "spice" you told us about. She was suprised how much we liked the beef. It was more fun eating this and took us much longer.

Misha said...

I was too mesmerized by the pretty photo of you on your purple blanket that I couldn't think straight!

Anonymous said...

Oh my I did not git that wun at all. I thinked the anser wuz: a hole!

Yer pal Dozer

Mickey's Musings said...

Hahahaha!!! We guessed air! heehee
We love your thinking pose :)
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Mickey's Musings said...

Hahahaha!!! We guessed air! heehee
We love your thinking pose :)
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Jen said...

I didn't get it and then felt kinda stupid when I saw the answer. I was thinking it might be a trick like the pound of feathers and pound of bricks riddle. The lifting part confused since I have lifted a bubble if it lands on the magic wand thingy.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That was a good one. Mom actually got it right !

Anonymous said...

We thought the answer might be Feather, because she really is light as herself and she does not like to be picked up by hardly anybuddy, 'cept for Mom. So I guess that we did not win. Not that there are prizes. Are there?

Skeezix the Cat said...

Bubbles make me skairt.

Two French Bulldogs said...

momma cheated..........momma cheated!!!
Benny & Lily

Buggys said...

Very good riddle! And, yes, you got me again!

meemsnyc said...

What a great riddle!! We guessed wrong. :(

Lisa + current cat said...

We guessed wrong. You are gorgeous in lavender. Can we have some bubbles to chase too?

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
I have to admit...I did not get the right answer.

purrs
Abby

Theresa111 said...

I was incorrect, Daisy. I guessed the wind. Ha. Good one.
Love,
Theresa

SophieKitty said...

That was a hard one!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

that was a great riddle daisy!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

BeadedTail said...

You got us Daisy! That was a toughy!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Daisy, I has to admit, I didz not pressy da button ting. I could not guessy da answer either. poops.

The Oceanside Animals said...

What if you're very, very, very, very careful? Could you lift it then?

Mishkat said...

We couldn't guess either! (Our mom says that's a little too hard for a Monday!)

P.S. We think your blanket is beautiful.

Lorenza said...

I had to press to button to know!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

You are too clever for me. I had the right idea but wrong answer, I said air. Oh well.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Great riddle! We LOVE bubbles!

Print Brochures said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! That was a cool riddle, but I must admit I got the wrong answer...hehe... Thank you for a fun Monday Mystery.:)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I didn'y guess it right,
but I love the answer!!!
What a good one!!!

Anonymous said...

We thought that the answer was air. You got us again, furriend:)

Quill and Greyson said...

You look so cute with that purple blankie.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

I guessed air as well.. but it's always a treat to press the Daisy button and see the beautiful Daisy!!

Annemarie said...

Ow, Daisy honey, I cheated and looked *before* I knew the answer. I'm too ignorant for these kinds of games :o)

Your curly colleague,
Pantoef

Maureen said...

Well done... you stumped me. I guessed AIR.

Meowers from Missouri said...

oh, daisy, you are too smart for us!!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Dang we were not even close on that one. We should have gotten that too because we just bought a big thing of bubble juice for our bubble fog machine.

Lisa Blair said...

Daisy you are blinking at us with curiosity... we love your blankie too

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

OK, we are thinkin:

Air
Gravity
Thoughts
Love
Sadness

Related Posts with Thumbnails