Saturday, October 10, 2009

Photo Hunters: Sports

The Photo Hunter theme this week is sports. I do not play many sports, myself. But you might be surprised to learn that jumping beans enjoy many sports! These were my pet beans.
My Jumping Beans always enjoyed playing football! Usually the Home Beans won. On account of they had home beanfield advantage.
I spent many happy hours playing sports with my Jumping Beans.
This one is doing the sport of cliff diving. Hey, bean! Look out below!
When I realized my Jumping Beans enjoyed the sport of swimming, I borrowed the pool from my Sea Monkeys. Since the Sea Monkeys were already deaded.
When I looked closer, I realized that my Beans were not enjoying swimming as much as I thought.
When I went to dry them off, my beans decided to take up the sport of flying. They fly real good.
My beans are all deaded now. But not on account of their love of extreme sports. I think they just got old.


Share/Bookmark

66 Notes for Daisy:

Teddy Westlife said...

I think maybe the beans went deaded from exhaustion!

Freya's Staff said...

Awww, you look sad because your
beans are deaded!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You've certainly been putting those beans through their paces!!!

ZOOLATRY said...

Sooooooo funny. Maybe the deaded beans will be good for 15-bean soup?

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

Never knew your beans were so into sports! Spunky likes to play that cliff diving one with her mice.

Ann said...

aww poor beans, well at least they led a happy active life.

Sandy Kessler said...

Quite a swimming pool scene..love that

Hitesh Rawat said...

nice .... i like it....but no football for me...i like cricket....\,,,/

Hootin Anni said...

Too darned funny!!! You go Daisy girl!!!

My Sports entry is HERE

Hope to see you over at Hootin' Anni's today sometime. Have a great weekend.

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

O! I aint neber playeded wiff no jumpin beanz. I jist playeded wiff my hoomin bean. OK?

Mr. Chen and Ollie said...

Oh Daisy, we would have liked to have seen your beans flying!! What sporty beans you had.
Purrs,
Mr. Chen & Ollie

Cindy said...

Poor beans, maybe mommy will get you some more beans.
Cindy

Forever Foster said...

Daisy, did you try to nom your beans when they were in the Sea Monkey's pool?

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

It sounds like your jumping beans had very exciting lives. We bet they really loved cliff diving.

The Florida Furkids said...

Those beans really enjoyed sports. We didn't know beans could fly!! Of course, we didn't know they could swim either!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Meghann said...

LOL, cliff diving jumping beans, Daisy you are a scream!
Have a great weekend!
Meghann and Arwen

Margaret Elmendorf said...

Daisy the best picture is the last one of you trying to will those beans out of the can. Great stuff as usual Daisy.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Your beans led very active lives.
You have had some interesting pets
~ Timothy

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We loved watching you play with your jumping beans.

Socks has become a dog tamer. He scared Fenris to death just by lifting his paw. Silly Fen ran got behind Mommy for protection. ~S,S,C & F

Tommy and Teaghan said...

We would love to see doze beans jumping all ofur dat bean field. We could not play wif dem to long cuz Beau Beau would frow dem on da floor straight away.

The Island Cats said...

Those beans sure got a workout from you, Daisy...maybe they exercised themselves deaded....

Anonymous said...

Those were great pets...we wanted to get some pets this winter and Mommy came home with a crystal growing kit. So I guess we can only be trusted with pet rocks.

Anonymous said...

Wow Daisy, those beans sure did live the fast life.

gengen said...

It is cute Daisy nice choice...Happy hunting!

Reeni said...

That looks like fun Daisy! I wish my Mom would buy me some magic jumping beans! Love, Moon

Split Rock Ranch said...

Bummer that your beans are all deaded now (and your sea monkeys) but they look like they were tons of funs while they were alives! Maybe somebody will gift you with more jumping beans!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Daisy LOL with the jumping beans. As always, LOVE to read your posts. It's my 1st year blog anniversary and just want to thank you for your friendship. Lots of Golden Thanks. Woof! Sugar.

Your Daily Cute said...

Bean there, done that.

Looks like you and the beans had a great time -- especially the beans. Look at all the fun they had!

Anonymous said...

That was such a funny, funny post Daisy...I especially like the cliff diving

Bengal Duo ~ Zulu and Deene said...

MOL those are crazy beans! Looks like you had lots of funs wif them! Sorry they are deaded nows :(

Dma said...

sounds like your beans lived a very active life.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

how funny! old beans get deaded easily i think...

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Milo and Alfie said...

We think yoo wore them owt!

Mr. Echo said...

MOL, you are so clever! We enjoyed reeding about the Wide World of Bean Sports. The thrill of vikrty, the agony of being deded.

brokenteepee said...

I think I might be deaded from laughing so much....

Meadow said...

We needs to get us some of dem beans.....Although, Dexter likes to eat everything, we mights have to keep them from him!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Daisy that is hysterical...BOL. We never knew jumping beans were so talented. Or are they. I have a feeling the cliff diving was new to them as well as the swimming....
momma is still laughing...crazy!
Benny & Lily

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Ha!

Too funny!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

loki said...

You look like you are enjoying yourself playing with these beans!
Have a great weekend Daisy!

Loki

Purrfect Haven said...

Just loving your blog and YOU, am new to it... always look forward to visiting. Thanks for your imaginative writings and brill photos. Helen

The Oceanside Animals said...

You should get more and have them re-enact the film "The Milagro Beanfield War"!

Quill and Greyson said...

Looks like you were yelling "Swim!" in that one pic.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Your beans were VERY active! Wow Daisy!

Rebecca said...

Those jumping beans look like so much fun Daisy! Maybe we'll get some for the Taco cat and the Sumari cat. Mango would be afraid of them.

Karen Jo said...

Your jumping beans sure played a lot of sports. It's too bad that they are deaded now.

Cory said...

Those were REALLY busy beans before they got deaded. They had a good time while it lasted.

dawn said...

This is so funny. I love your posts Daisy. Too bad about the beans; their time had come I guess.

Anonymous said...

At least you didn't try to eat them, Daisy! Or...did you?

Sara Katt said...

You are so funny Daisy!
This time I did not get my sports pictures on my blog.
I am actually good att playing paper-wad-ball. But My Mommie did not even bother to get out the camera. I think she's just plain too tired! (We had trouble getting online too!)
Purrs everybuddy!
Sara Cat

catsynth said...

Luna has a soccer ball that she kicks around. That's very athletic, but then again so is most of her play (such as hunting and batting at her mousies).

Lorenza said...

Sure it was too much sport for your beans!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

I have not seen jumping beans like that since I was a kid! Sorry yours went deaded! I am sure they had fun.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I love your take on sports today.. You made them jump about for sure.. Hugs GJ x

Buggys said...

This is so funny. I wish I was there to watch. I remember getiing jumping beans as a kid and they were just fascinating!

Sweet Purrfections said...

I think you wore them out! Maybe your mom will get you some more!

Sara Katt said...

Hoorah!
Mommie did finally get a picture up on my blog! Come see! Has nothing to do with sports, but it's a picture of ME and Cajsa-Mamma!
Purrs
Sara Cat

Unknown said...

We member dem beans, we was furry sad fer yoo when they went deaded. They was furry busy though when yoo played wif dem.

Daisy Dog said...

Hey Daisy,We are sorry we have not stopped by for some time! We think about you and read often. We think your beans are cool.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Your beans really had the workout for sure. I couldn't tell if you were their coach or the cheerleader.

Cat Street Boyz said...

Hey Daisy maybe you could bury the beans and a beanstalk would grow. Then climb up the beanstalk, it might lead to Beantown where you can adopt some more beans=^Y^=

Donna said...

Oh wow. I din't kno beans could do that! My hooman eats green beans sometimes. I think they are different.

isabella said...

At least the beans died doing what they loved. we'll miss them *sniff*

Gun Cabinet said...

Will we see a "bean bowl" in January? lol

Marites said...

awww...that's so cute! perhaps you can have another batch of beans to play with.

Maureen said...

Ahahaha! Those beans had an active life though!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Those are so cool Daisy - I had jumping beans when I was little but I didn't have any of that cool stuff to play with them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails