Saturday, October 3, 2009

Photo Hunters: Words

The Photo Hunters theme this week is words. Since I do not say words out loud, I can sometimes let my clothings speak for me! This dress says "LuLu" on the back. I do not know what that means. It might be the flamingo's name.
This shirt says "I am the cat's meow." I approve of this message.
This tee-shirt says "Feline Diva." I always say, if the shirt fits, wear it!
Some words are better than others. This cap might be saying the wrong word.
Now this shirt says just the right word. Definitely.


Share/Bookmark

68 Notes for Daisy:

Debbie said...

Daisy, you aren't spoiled just well taken care of. But you are the cat's meow!

Teddy Westlife said...

Nothing wrong with being spoiled Daisy. It means you are loved!

Huffle Mawson

Sparkle said...

There is no such thing as spoiled when it comes to kitties! Period, end of story.

Forever Foster said...

We don't think it is a coincidence that Harley's t-shirt fits him like a glove! You wear your clothing very well, Miss D.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, we think you absolutely should be spoiled! And Harley duz seem to live up to that word, duzn't he? =:-0

i beati said...

All the outfits are great ..I sometimes have the feeling that Harley is viewed as a kitten with lots of energy in your space?? hah Princeman and Pinky say Hi and Happy weekend all !!

gemmak said...

Heh...Harleys shirt does say just the right word doesn't it Daisy! :o)

Hitesh Rawat said...

hey nice T harley......\,,,/

and yea daisy.....u're a cutie always.... :)

jams o donnell said...

Aww you always look so sytlish, words or no! Happy weekend

ZOOLATRY said...

Cannot decide on a favorite... all are really great! We wonder when you might be having a "tag sale" of your old clothes, Zoey says there are some that interest her and surely your closet must be overflowing!!!

Poppy Q said...

Great post Miss d, you look so groovy in all of your outfits.

Hootin Anni said...

Dang....your P H entries just keep getting better and better!!


My "Words" are now posted. Come join me today if you can find time...

Here's the Post For Today

Happy Haunting...errrrr, um happy Hunting!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

What a wonderful way to approach the theme! All the photos are great but we confess to being particularly taken with Harley's...

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Wow! Your clothes really do say a lot about you... except for the hat, of course :)

gengen said...

wow that is cute Dais...Happy hunting!

Flamincatdesigns said...

Oh Daisy, you can have your own fashion show on the catwalk! You look mew-volous.

Ann said...

Love all those outfits. And you all wear them well

Sara Katt said...

Oh Daisy!
I never stop being amazed at your wardrobe! And with your way with words!
I think Harley is kinda cute, too.
Purrs,
Sara Cat

The Florida Furkids said...

Spoiled? You? No Way!! Trouble? Harley? Well...maybe!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Great photo hunt! We couldn't think of what to post so we took a pass. You are such the fashion diva, Daisy!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I have that "The Cat's Meow" shert, too. I'm gonna ware mine today so we can be twins!

The Island Cats said...

We think all those words are right...even spoiled...cuz it's okay to be spoiled...well, maybe lulu doesn't fit now that we think about it...

Anonymous said...

wonderful collection of photos...especially "Trouble"!

Brita said...

Daisy, you're words are just purrfect. Cats have other words than humans, that much I understood from my cats. And cats are anyway so clever in expressing them selves, that too much words would be too much.

Dma said...

i like the cat's meow shirt.

Your Daily Cute said...

Who knew a "words" them could be so cute!? I love your Cat's Meow shirt -- rawr!

Margaret Elmendorf said...

Ok, I am going to stick up for Harley. Daisy is really cute but Harley is very handsome. Boy cats just like to get into trouble. At least all of us do that live here.

Donna said...

I like the hat. I don't think it's the best word, but it's a pretty color. Maybe they could change the word to "Catnip." :)

Meadow said...

Bayou here, I need a trouble shirt for Asia!! off to send the hooman out to shop!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Those are great words and great clothes!

Meghann said...

Oh my goodness you guys have the bestest clothes. Arwen is jealous!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend with lots of naps and treats and snuggles :)

Janet said...

haha Very good examples of words, Daisy! I think you might be right about that Harley word, but your life is much more exciting with him around, I'm sure! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh now, making fun of Harley?

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE like your words!

Milo and Alfie said...

Well the words say it all ~ but is Harley really trubble? Tee hee!

Anonymous said...

I think all cats should be spoiled. PS: my mom laughed at Harley's shirt!

Happy Saturday

Sandy Toni Rusty Eleanore and Neko

brokenteepee said...

erm, Daisy, I'm thinking you are a little bit spoiled. But in a good way.....

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
You don't say words, but your clothes speak!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Shaggy and Scout said...

Spoiled and loved by many!
Both you AND Trouble, too!

Quill and Greyson said...

Nothing wrong with spoiled or being trouble for that matter.

Chrissie said...

You're too gorgeous for your shirts, too gorgeous for your shirts, so gorgeous!

Miss Daisy, I also think you are very funny!

healingmagichands said...

I'll bet that you are spoiled and trouble both! http://healingmagichands.wordpress.com/2009/10/03/photohunt-words/

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow i hav so got to git wun of those trouble shirts for trouble the kitty!!! eksept she wud probly refyooz to ware it and wood beet me up if i tried to put it on her ha ha ok bye

Puglette said...

i love all of your shirts! and harley's is just perfect for a playful boy.
have a good weekend!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

CCL Wendy said...

You guys are always so much fun! And so funny, too! Daisy, you look gorgeous no matter what you wear, but I must indeed agree with what the blue hat says.

And Harley -- priceless! (Notice there's no price on him, only a sticker saying "Trouble" -- that should be good for a discount).

Unknown said...

Now that's funny -- poor Harley, those sisters!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Those words are purrfect!

Rebecca Mecomber said...

I like t-shirts with words on them! I posted a few on my Photo Hunters today. Great choices, you Feline Diva, you!!

Mrs. Mecomber
http://newyorktraveler.net

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy, you are not spoiled--you are just right!!!

CRIZ LAI said...

Speaking of "spoiled" and "trouble"... I love both. I think I should get the latter for all the brats in the family. :P

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

Rebecca said...

Love the hat, Miss Daisy!
Harley, I think I'll get a little name tag like that for Taco...no wait...he'd just shred it like he does with the mail...

Anonymous said...

We agree that Harley's shirt says the right thing!

Unknown said...

When I croak I want to come back as one of your mommy's kitties!!!!!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Daisy, you have certainly mastered your over the shoulder glance modeling pose. You are definitely the Cat's Meow.

Ariel said...

Your definitely a diva....Hugs

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo SOOOOO know how to do khoy!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: And Harley SOOOOOOO knows how to do trouble!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

You look so good in the clothes!

And "Trouble" is great!

RJ Flamingo said...

I love that you're wearing my favorite sundress! And I actually got a PH post up today, too! You don't need too many words to get the point across, do you?

Unknown said...

We is finkin no matter what da material says, we fink yer extra special Daisy! Also, Harley we fink yer Trouble shirt is pawsome!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We think the right word for you is PURRFECT! ~S,S,C & F

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

great clothes with words daisy and yes, he's trouble all right! ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Buggys said...

Definitely the cat's meow!

Maureen said...

Ahahaha! I just love your wardrobe!

Unknown said...

Awww, that flamingo top is so cute! I really like Harley's shirt too!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wow, those clothes say so many right things. Like ya love wearin clothes. But you look so good in them.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Those are all cute outfits Daisy!

TheSlyCat said...

Our Grandma would love that flamingo outfit. She had a pinkalicious birthday party the other day and she collects flamingos. Those were some great words Daisy and Harley!

Franka said...

Cool! Das hat mir sehr gefallen:)Dein Blog sehe ich eigentlich zum ersten Mal, finde es aber sehr interessant! Weiter so!

Related Posts with Thumbnails