Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Comics with Daisy!





Share/Bookmark

72 Notes for Daisy:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Ohhhhhh Harley... I think you should hold out for some prawn chips.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We're all chipped but what's this about "renewing" them?

Harley, you are such a sweet boy! A tad gullible but VERY sweet!

Forever Foster said...

What about fish and chips? That would be yummy! Microchips are very good:)

hitesh said...

yea harley and especially with cheese dip the microchips are awesome......\,,,/

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

Oh Harley, you crack us up--quick get me some glue!

Teddy Westlife said...

I have a chip too. I hope it's salmon flavoured, in case of an emergency.

Sara Katt said...

Sunday October 18, 2009
Oh Harley, you are soooooo funny!
But seriously, this is an important thing. I don't have any kind of identification on me. What if I get Cat-napped??!!??. Maybe I should get a chip.
Cajsa-Mamma and Calle Cat have a very ugly greenish-tattoo in one of their ears with a registration-number to the Swedish Kennel Club. I don't want an unfashionable tatoo in my ear! I have to think about my modelling career! Maybe I should get a chip?
Thanks Daisy and Harley!
Purrs
Sara Cat

Alexi said...

Perhaps you'd like some fish with your microchips?

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

you two are just so cute!

smiles, auntie bee
xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Cindy said...

Too funny! you cats are clever!
cindy

i beati said...

funny expressions you guys

A little cooler so the cats are racing here on Edgewater instead of walking !!Hahah

Parker said...

It is good that you have a chip, but I would not try to eat that one!!!

MargElmendorf said...

Oh Harley, are you sure you don't want some sour cream with your chip. Or how about a lovely cricket or grasshopper. But you couldn't eat them. You two make my day.

The Florida Furkids said...

You really don't want to eat that chip! We hope you never have to use that chip.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Harley is very silly. ~S,S,C & F

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

It always makes us very happy when we hear of pets being reunited with their families because they have microchips. We have chips too. We hope ours have cheese dip too.

Anonymous said...

Chips? Fish and chips? We have chips too but no fish. Daisy, maybe you'd better 'splain it more to Harley....

Sweet Purrfections said...

Harley, I was thinking the same thing.

Ann said...

cheese dip is good but I don't think it goes well with microchips :)

Split Rock Ranch said...

I hope you never need to use your chip!

The Island Cats said...

Harley, you are so silly!

Anonymous said...

Harley, is hope your chip never gets used, but like you --- I do enjoy my cheese dip. YUMMY!

Meghann said...

I never had Arwen microchipped - the shelters in our areas use different scanners and don't always pick up different chips, but she does have a "Get Me Home" tag on her collar :)
I'm glad you have the chips - getting home safely is so important for loved pets!!

Your Daily Cute said...

I hope never need to use your chip, Harley. Also, I doubt it's very delicious... ;)

Sarge Charlie said...

Harley has a lot to learn, keep up the good work daisy.

JD at I Do Things said...

Oh, Harley! It is not that kind of chip. Tho now I'm hungry for potato chips. Luckily my chips are not embedded in my shoulder but are easily available from my cupboard. Crunch, crunch.

Cats in trees said...

Micro chip sounds kinda small. Maybe you should upgrad to a mega chip. Better still: don't get lost and have some cheese dip anyway.

Noll's Nip said...

I like onion dip with my chip ;)

Percy the Cat said...

I have a chip too! but my sisters only have tattoos.

I didn't know that they had to be renewed. How does that work?

Mr. Echo said...

Getting lost sounds skairy. A chip wood be good comfort food. I'm glad we all haff em.

Misha said...

I have a chip too, but I didn't know about this 'renewing' business. Do you have to do that once the chip gets stale?

Anonymous said...

Such a very good idea...

Two French Bulldogs said...

AAAhh....BOL
Happy Day
Benny & Lily

Lorenza said...

Harley! You always have the quality to make us smile!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

sadermaxx said...

So far I haven't had to depend on the micro chips in my animals, but it is comforting to know they are there.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

CHIPS! Did someone say chips? nom! nom! nom!

Never heard of renewing chips...

Shaggy and Scout said...

That's a good idea too, Harley!

Quill and Greyson said...

I knew you two were chipper!

brokenteepee said...

Daisy, what are you going to do with him?!

SeaThreePeeO said...

We have those chips to Harley. Wouldn't it be great if you could have them with cheese?!

Christine said...

Just like a man-cat, to always be thinking of teh nomnomnoms!

meemsnyc said...

We always love your Sunday comics!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

LOL! Us kitties have chips but need to be reactivated. But the Renna dog does not have one. Now that more green papers are coming momma said she will fix that soon, and get us health insurance!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Personally I think some salmon spread would be nicer on a chip...

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I wonder if they have khytty flavoured chips?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello harley its dennis the vizsla dog hay insted of a chip yoo may want to invest in a jeepeeeess yoonit my mama sez they ar verry helpful and beleev me no wun is better at gitting lost then she is!!! ok bye

One Cats Nip said...

mmm chips, me loves some chips, I prefers teh shrimps dip meself. Maybes we shares a bowl?

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We all haf chips, but we dint know there are differnt kinds. We'll hafta remember that!

CCL Wendy said...

Poor Daisy! It certainly is hard to have a confursation with Harley when he doesn't understand what you're talking about!

You sure are a cutie, though Harley!

Mickey's Musings said...

Hahahahahahaha!!!
Harley ,you are too funny!!
We would like dip too!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

GLOGIRLY said...

Hey there Daisy!
I love your Sunday comics. We don't get the paper anymore. Glogirly says it's better to get our news online. I don't care much about the news though. So it's a real treat to get your comics.

Thanks,
Katie
PS I have a chip too. I think it's cheese flavored.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh boy, we can get cheese dip wif our chips? Wow! Oh, mom sez dey is not da kind fur eating...now we'z disappointed again.

Marilyn said...

I'm with you Harley. Cheese makes everything better.

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We would like salmon dip with our chip. It is very smart to have chips!

Donna said...

They gived u nacho cheez? I loves that! :)

Karen said...

I didn't know you were supposed to renew the chips. ???

Stephanie said...

Do you really need to renew the microchips? If so man am I out of touch!

Great comic by the way :)

Cory said...

I had no idea I could get cheese dip with my chip! Wow!

I have an avid chip, but I don't think it needs to be renewed. Maybe mom should check on that.

Snowy and Crystal said...

oh guys, we sure missed you SOOOOOO much!!!!

your posts ALWAYS draw smiles on our faces and this post is not an exception ^_^

Maltese Paws

S&C

ps. come over to our bloggie is you have the time to see what mommy got me from the U.S. :) - woofz, Snowy

Anonymous said...

Daisy, looks like you need to explain things again to sweet ol' Harley.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

You two are so funny!
DMM

Debbie said...

Such a silly boy but what a smart mom making sure you would get home safely if you ever get lost.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Cheese chips, hee hee~
why not, hahahah~~
Maybe one day the technology really can!

RE - EntrePOD said...

that's a great investment. no collars and you can still find them. all they have to do is be scanned.
ahhhhh I'll sleep better at night knowing my kitties are tagged.

obtw, are you doing pirate this week ? we did on entrepod; you'll love it matey. aaarrrgggghhhh, shiver me timbers Harley.

ullapool said...

I never had Arlen micro chipped the shelters in our areas use different scanners and didn't always pick up different chips, but she does have a "Get Me Home" tag on her collar I'm glad you have the chips - getting home safely is so important for loved pets!!

Breakfast With the Bennetts said...

I am so glad you have a chip Harley. Mom waited a long time to get me a chip because she was afraid it would hurt me. A lot of vets would not do it because I was so small but one nice one finally did. It makes me and mom feel much better knowing I would probably come back if I ever got out.

Us kitties have to stay safe you know.

Kisses from Andy

Milo and Alfie said...

Poor Harley ~ he does get confused BUT we love him!

Maureen said...

Ahaha! These chips are Good For You! ;)

Amy & the house of cats said...

Mmmmm...chips!

Now I am hungry!

Theresa111 said...

I had a scary dream that Joe didn't close the door correctly and half of our cats ran out the door and down the steps to the parking area. I grabbed Bobby right away, but I made myself wake up because there was frozen snow on the ground and I just did not know how we were going to catch them and get them home safely. It was a nightmare.
Harley, good thing that you are renewing your microchip. Stay safe at home. You too, Daisy.

Love,

Aunt Teesa

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

I have a FriendChip. I've never had to use it because I'm a scaredy-dog, and never go very far from my mom. I miss my kitty friend who went away forever this summer, but she was very old and didn't like to play anymore. So I came to visit you a minute. Maggie the Viszla

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

I gotz 1 ob dem chippiez 2!

Related Posts with Thumbnails