Friday, December 11, 2009

Fashion Friday: A Professional Uniform

Since I am a full Professor now, I think it is important that I wear a professional lab coat. How do I look? I wish this lab coat had a pocket so I could carry a pocket protector and some crayons with me.
Even though I have not practiced medicine in a while now, I can also wear my lab coat on house calls. This is my special Medical Toolkit.
Come closer! I will give you a SHOT! It will not hurt a bit. I promise. Then, I will take your temperature.
Hey! What do you mean the shot hurted you? Next time I will wear my glasses, okay?

Share/Bookmark

75 Notes for Daisy:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We think you look particularly professional in those glasses, Daisy!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That wasn't bad at all! Thanks Dr. Daisy!

Forever Foster said...

You can give us our shots anytime!:)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You look very professional Dr. Daisy. You can give our shots as long as you are gentle. but which end would you take our temperature from?

Teddy Westlife said...

I think the glasses make you look smarter Daisy. Not that you aren't smart already.

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

OMG, I love it! Do you make house calls?

Manny & Spunky Doodle said...

We like your Santa suit better!

Marg said...

Dr. Daisy, you look so great in your doctor's coat. We like that look. Daisy you always have such a wonderful expression on your face. Your Mommeh should get into training cats.

Anonymous said...

Dr. Daisy, if we had to get a shot we would not want anyone to give it to us more than you!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Looking very professional there Daisy, but we think you need more practice on the shot front of things!

Parker said...

Dr.Daisy, are you on call this weekend?

Sarge Charlie said...

Miss Daisy, you could come to my house and teach the flat boys how to take care of me, we are all going on a cruise Sunday, you want to come along as a nurse.

Luzinha said...

oh, my Goodness! so nice! oh, oh, oh... I'm feeling sick... can you helpe me, dear Dr.? hehehe...

so cute! have a great friday, dear! tell Harley and mommie that I sent a kiss!

Kathy said...

Daisy, you look so smart in your professional uniform. But where were you when I had a very bad cold? I bet you would have been able to fix me up good. And how fun would it be to have you make a house call? It would have been easy for you to ring our doorbell, because it fell off our door. It still works, but it's laying on our porch. You could have just SMASHED IT with your paw and we'd have come running.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, I think you are a fabulous Dr.! Do you have a cure for pasty poo bottoms? Whitey and I would both enjoy that.

Whitey said...

Srsly.

Buggys said...

Love, Love, Love those glasses. I would like a pair of those myself!

Angel Simba said...

So very Professional !

The Island Cats said...

Calling Dr. Daisy!!

i beati said...

laughing on a Friday a very good thing.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

O, Dr. Daisy, you do look so professional in yours white lab coat. But it really does need the impact of the pocket protector.
And yours Medical Toolkit... wowie.
I's gotta ask too, do you make house calls????
Love & Purrs,
KC

The Creek Cats said...

Daisy, you can practice medicines on us anytimes!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Happy Friday, Daisy. Just want to wish you and your family Happy Holidays. I just posted my last post for the year. We are going on a long Holiday break. Lots of Golden Holiday Woofs, Sugar

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Hi Dr. Daisy. ~S,S & F

Maureen said...

Hey Daisy! You look like the doctors here!

Very professional indeed.

The Whiskeratti said...

Hmm... we agree. Crayons are VerY important to doctors! And you look awesome in that lab coat.

Milo and Alfie said...

Yoo look very fetching Daisy ~ but WE DON'T WANT A JAB! OK?

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You make a cute angel Daisy, and an even cuter Santa.

Cindy said...

Daisy can check me out anytime! Is she really wearing the clothes or is it added after?
cindy

The Meezers or Billy said...

you look furry purrfeshional Dr Daisy

Dma said...

ironically I got my seasonal flu shot yesterday. I hate shots but think would have preferred you administer the shot.

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Daisy,
Since you are a doktor, maybe you could consult with my Aunt Doktor Dugan and help GIT ME OUTTA THE HOSPITALS FAST!!! Oh, Daisy, I'm so tired of feelin' bads. In your professional opinion, what is wrong with me?

Very truly yours,
Miss Elsie Fallulah Graves

GLOGIRLY said...

Glogirly is squirting she's laughing so hard. She can't stop looking and laughing.

I'm a little scared. Every time you do that to her, she comes home with another bag of "goodies" for me. And I'm not talking the edible kind.

your friend (or foe) in fashion,
Katie
(Glogirly's cat)

Donna said...

Oh wow! Is u a syence kitteh? :)

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Dr. Daisy, you look very professional in that coat with your doctor tools! Love teh glasses.

Unknown said...

Oh Daisy! Go easy on those shots!
Ouch!
But you really look professional!
Anna
P.S.
By the way, Cajsa sends her love. Thanks for the compliment about her "tuxedo-look".

CCL Wendy said...

You do indeed look very PURRfessional, Daisy! Love the outfit. Are you opening up a PURRivate PURRactice?

When I first saw something about a lab coat, I thought maybe you were cuddling up with a Labrador Retriever or something! LOL!

Raymond and Busby said...

Those glasses make you look very smart Daisy. Maybe you should practice giving shots to grapefruits until you are better at it.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look great Daisy. I particularly like the glasses as a fashion statement.

✿A 'n' L✿ said...

Hi Prof,
We'll make sure Kak Noi MUST call you if anything happen to us.
We know we can count on you, Daisy!

errrrrrr

can we?

Love,
A&L

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were a professor or a medical cat even!

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good Dr. Daisy!

Bonnie Story said...

Doctor, how about a cat scan? The white lab coat sets off your creamy chest and leggie furs nicely. MEDIC!!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Am I too late for a flu shot?

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Youza a cute PURRfesor of MEOWdicine. Duzza youza make da house call? I feel a chill coming on here in San Franfuncisco!

Lin said...

Which is scarier, Daisy--going to the vet or being the vet??

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i think you need to come and see about sarge daisy. he always needs some kind of shot these days!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh Dr. Daisy....we think our Meowm would have loved coming to see you much more than the doctors she has recently seen.

Puglette said...

dr. professor daisy, you look quite professional in your lab coat. i really love your glasses, you look very stern. have a good friday!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Sparkle said...

I hope your patient was a vet! Maybe they would think twice about poking us with those things if they had to take it themselves.

Tibby said...

Hi Daisy!
You look great in your professional lab coat! I am sure you are a wonderful doctor!
:) Tibby

Shaggy and Scout said...

The glasses step up the professional image big time!

brokenteepee said...

Daisy! I note they are "cat's eye" glasses. A lovely choice for a beautiful kitty.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Daisy, you look fabulous in your labcoat. Your doctor kits looks very professional, and expensive!!

You look great in those glasses too.

love always

Theresa111 said...

Dr. Daisy is just too cute! Oh you never cease to surprise me and my glad heart. We lov you!

Theresa

The Furry Kids said...

Very professional!

loki said...

Oh la la Daisy, you look so professional. I am feeling sick...
Can you come over? Please?

Loki

Joanne Olivieri said...

Daisy I am impressed, I never knew of your medical expertise. The glasses are a must on your house calls. You look adorable.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo are khwite the professional!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

The Crew said...

Oh no...no rooster shots!!

Katie and Mea said...

oh daisy, could you bring your bag of medicine over to see what is the matter with our mama.. ?
please

Cory said...

Dr. Daisy...we do NOT want you to take our temperature! You can come over and play anytime....

Hansel said...

Daisy can you be my vet?

L. Alida said...

Daisy, you are a great doctor! I feel a little bit better after seeing you! You heal a weary soul.
Lots of hugs and purrs for you and Harley,
Lorianna

Unknown said...

Hi Daisy!

Sorry we haven't visited for quite a while! You look awfully fashionable in those glasses - maybe you are a fashion doctor to treat those poor fashion victims?

Your pals,

Petey and Mica

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh Daisy you are such a stylish professional lady!
purr
Abby

Ann said...

You look very professional daisy, but I would skip the pocket protector it would only make you look geeky :)

Anonymous said...

I should have made an appointment to see you, Daisy! Maybe then I wouldn't have to take those yucko pills! ~Tristan

Noll's Nip said...

I wished you could have made a house call when I was sick. That would have gotten me better faster!

Luigi | UPrinting.com said...

Haha! It's much nicer with the glasses Daisy. You look really tough and smart there. Hehe And you are really smart.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Daisy..you look like a mad scientist!
Benny & Lily

Quill and Greyson said...

I know you would be better than any crackpot vet!!

Erik said...

It should say "Medical Kat" instead of "Medical Kit".

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We would like ta have ya as our vet any day Daisy! But dont take our temperature please. That would be too embarassin from a friend...

Lisa + current cat said...

Wow you look extra serious and professional with your red glasses on!

Related Posts with Thumbnails