Saturday, December 19, 2009

Photo Hunters: Fast

The Photo Hunters theme this week is: fast. So I thought I would show you how if I shake my head real fast, my ears flap all around! One advantage of having big ears is they make a funny flapping sound!

Share/Bookmark

55 Notes for Daisy:

gemmak said...

What an excellent and clever trick! :o)

jams o donnell said...

Haha I wish I could do that! Happy weekend and a happy Christmas

Teddy Westlife said...

I do not have flappy ears. Do they help you to fly Daisy?

Cat with a Garden said...

Oh, how we wish we coud hear the flappy sound!

Rebecca said...

How I would love the HEAR that!! Ask mommeh to make a video!

gengen said...

Oh what a great choice for the theme Daisy. Happy hunting.

Marg said...

That is pretty good photo taking to get your ears flopping Daisy. I don't think any of us have the floppy ears. Mom will have to check us out.

Anonymous said...

How funny! We like the floppity stop action photo!!

Whitey said...

Daisy, duz the Funny Flapping sound sound anything like the Funny Whapping sound when I power whap mai brothers?

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Wow, Daisy! How unusual to have flappy ears!

Milo and Alfie said...

WOW! Very impressive!

Forever Foster said...

That is a really cool trick!

The Florida Furkids said...

That's an amazing trick! We're furry impressed!


Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Cindy said...

Wish my cats could do that! You must have part dog ears.
cindy

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Fenris has very big ears. ~S,S & F

Ann said...

wow you are fast, I can't even see them moving...lol

Dma said...

better be careful when you do that... you might accidentally start flying...

Parker said...

Daisy you are very fast! And very pretty!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Brilliant ears Daisy!

Hansel said...

oh boy daisy yes, they do look funny! look at that!

Donna said...

My ears make a sound, too. They go "frrpfrrpfrrip!" when I turn my head really fast. :)

Angel Simba said...

I would love it if you had a video so I could hear the sound of your ears flapping! Oh, I see other cats have said the same thing!

CRIZ LAI said...

Haha.. cute one... but I think Dumbo the Flying Elephant has bigger ears.. LOL!

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

ButterBean said...

We are in South West Virginia - near Blacksburg - we have 22-26 inches depending on where you measure .. Momys working on the pictures - she dosnt want us out too long in it so Snows pictures tomorrow.
Your ears would be cold here

Raymond and Busby said...

Nice example of FAST, Daisy. That ear-flapping sound is heard around our house once in awhile too.

xo

Surfie said...

What a nice shot, Daisy! I can see your ears flapping!

Anonymous said...

You are fast - we never saw you move!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Haha!! You made our Mom LOL Daisy!
Very good photo for today's FAST.
~ The Bunch

Meghann said...

LOL! Arwen does that too and I always laugh at the flappy ear sound!
Have a great weekend,
Meghann and Arwen

Quill and Greyson said...

They really do flap around don't they?

Rebecca Mecomber said...

I can hear them flapping from here. Good action shot!

Mrs. Mecomber
New York Traveler.net

Sparkle said...

What a great action shot! My ears are big and flappy too, but my human has never captured it.

Scott Law said...

Very clever take on the theme. I have big ears but they don't do that.

Drop by and see mine here.

Anonymous said...

Mommeh should have videoed that one LOL

Unknown said...

What a good solution for this theme!
I, on the other hand, am so --S-L-O-W-- that I doubt that I will get anything posted for this PH Saturday. We'll see.
Merry Christmas, if I don't succeed in posting anything more before Christmas.
Anna

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is very clever to make your ears flap. We can see the ends folding in the photo as you flap them.

brokenteepee said...

I'll bet you have a flappin' good time doing it too!

Anonymous said...

Daisy,

We will have lots of snow photographs later this afternoon. Please stop by to see them. It'll be about two hours or less.

Love you!

Theresa111

Black Cat said...

Love those flappy ears! Alfie and Simba aren't fruit bats so I don't get to hear that lovely frrp frrp frrp sound. :)xxx

Lisa + current cat said...

You have magnificent flapping ears. Ours are kind of smaller. How did your mommeh stop the action so well for the photo?

CCL Wendy said...

Wow, that's really cool! Your ears kind of curl at the edges when you do that -- but then you are Daisy the Curly Cat after all!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I bet you shake your ears very fast...

Sweet Purrfections said...

Cool! My ears are small and I could never do that.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Those are some silly ears!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Your Daily Cute said...

What a silly picture, Daisy! Your ears are thwapping!

jenianddean said...

Those are some fancy flapping ears!
--Jasper

Maureen said...

Now I wish my ears were flappy too....

Nah. They wouldn't be nearly as cute as yours.

Team Tabby said...

That is a great photo for the 'fast' theme. We can see you in mid-flap!

Thanks for dropping by to wish Cookie well. He is feeling much, much better without his hurty tail.

Mindy, Moe, Bon Bon, Cookie & Mike

Lorenza said...

That sure was fast!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

peppylady (Dora) said...

Maybe your name should of been clapper. But Daisy is a good name my healer is name Daisy.
When I read your post I thought of that thing called the clapper and when you clap your hand it turn on lights or off.
I didn't do photo hunt this week.

Coffee is on

VetTech said...

Clever girl!

GLOGIRLY said...

I love your big ears, Daisy! Cute and functional. I bet you have super-sonic hearing!

mew!
Katie
(Glogirly's cat)

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should consider joining the circus! Wait, the circus treats animals badly. Forget that idea.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowww....
That ears are cool~~

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Your ears do flap a lot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails