Thursday, January 28, 2010

I Am Bored!

I am very BORED now that my Mommeh is gone all day long. I want to do something fun...
Hey, what's in here? A bird's nest! And lots and lots and lots of dust. I'll bet I can fit inside there, because I am almost as small as a bird.
Hmmm. This is not as much fun as I thought.
I'm getting out of here!
Hey, Harley! You are way too big to fit inside the bird cage.
Well, unless you take the top off...

Share/Bookmark

75 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

What a fun day you two had. We hope your moms work is going ok, she must miss you too.

Teddy Westlife said...

It's hard to entertain yourself when you are alone all day, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Harley, you are very clever to have figured out how to get the top off, so we were wondering... Do you know how to open the closet door to get Whitey's mousies out while Mom's at work?

Mouchois said...

It looks like you fit perfectly in the little bird cage!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It looks like you two are being very enterprising about entertaining yourselves!

gemmak said...

Oh Daisy, I think you found some interesting stuffs to relieve your boredom. I'm sure your mommeh misses you as much as you miss her but you will all get more sued to it soon :)

Skeezix the Cat said...

I am going to have that same ixzakt problem next week win Mr Tasty Face is going to be gone all day. The FL isn't nearly as fun, and she duzn't pet me as much and let's face it, her face tastes GROSS!

Don't let Harley git yoo into trubble win yer home alone!

Freya's Staff said...

If you're bored, maybe mommeh could get you a little kitten to play with you? I love my little kitten! I'm so glad he's not a cat!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Looks like you two will find lots to do while mum is at work.. I hope the work is going well for mum and that she is enjoying it. I have to entertain myself when mum is at work. Hope you dont get too bored.. Hugs GJ x

Parker said...

Exploring is fun when you are bored!
Please come and visit me today and help me help Wayside Waifs!

Marg said...

Daisy you and Harley need to get Mommeh to leave the Animal Planet on the TV for you to watch. Some kitties really like that program. That bird cage looks like fun. And remember to give Mommeh and Daddah lots of purrs and head bumps

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

It looks like you found some fun there. I'm sure your mommy misses both of you very much too!

The Island Cats said...

We think you two are gonna get into lots more trouble now that your mom is gone during the day!

Lin said...

It IS hard to have the Mommeh working all day, isn't it?? And then she comes home and has to make dinner, do the shopping and the laundry, and then there isn't much time to do much else. Poor Mommeh. Poor kitties. Working ruins all the fun we should be having. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Whoops - what happened to the top? Did Harley knock it off?

the Cupcake said...

I'm sorry you're bored. Wanna go to school so that I can stay home?

The Meezers or Billy said...

uh oh, your mommeh better be prepared for a little destruction when she comes home!

Kathy said...

What Lin said. *sigh*

Daisy, you just make sure when your mommeh comes home, you jump all over her and make sure you spend as much time on her lap as possible. It'll make up for her not being home during the day.

jenianddean said...

I don't like when Mom is gone all day either. My Mom is doing "interim" work during a job hunt that is taking WAY too long. We miss our snuggle time, for sure. At least you have Harley to have adventures with.
--Jasper

Cindy said...

Did Harley take the top of all alone? I'd have been scared all squished up in there!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Uh oh! There is no telling what the two of you are going to get into while mom is away! I hope her job is going well.

Lisa Kolosey said...

The best time to explore is when no one is home...just ask our Snafu.
~Lisa Co9T

Cory said...

We have our best parties when mom and dad are gone for the day!

The Florida Furkids said...

We miss our Mom when she goes to work, but we also get into our best "trouble" when she's gone!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Mr. Maximoto said...

you know how my boyz alleviate their boredom when i'm gone all day? they sleep. well except for theo who spends his time pestering the others.

i beati said...

You guys are fortunate to have so many towers to climb birds houses too..sk

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

What fun you are getting in to while Mom is out!

One Cats Nip said...

ohhh do i smell daisy and harley mischief!!! cant wait this is so cute

A Bay Horse said...

I'm bored too Daisy! I'm home sick with the flu. Thanks for sharing your adventures with me!

mog said...

I can only imagine the mischief you two will get into now that your mom is gone during the day. Hope there are pics of it all. Mind you, you look cute in that bird house.

Amy & the house of cats said...

We can totally understand why you are bored now that your mom is gone! But we know you will find lots of ways to entertain yourself eventually!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We thought you were going to hatch the eggs Daisy. That bird cage is just the right size for you.

Your Daily Cute said...

You two are silly! I knew you'd start getting in to a little trouble with Mommeh gone all day... especially Harley!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

We can imagine how bored you must be alone all day! But soon the weekend will be here and she'll be home with you.

Anonymous said...

We see you're both feeling a little "bird"brained without your mommy! She'll be home soon!!!

Ariel said...

The things we do when we're bored.You do look very cute though :)

Maureen said...

Ha! I hope you two are behaving yourselves now that you have the place to yourself during the day....

Raymond and Busby said...

Looks like you are making your own fun Daisy! (and that cracked us up about the dust...)

We hope your Mom is having a good week at work, she must wonder what you and Harley are up to all day. Maybe she should set up the Daisy Cam so she can watch you while she works?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I know what you mean. I hate it when the Woman is gone. I hope that you get lots of snuggles with your Mom on the weekend.

Tybalt said...

Awwww . . . your mommy had to go to that nasty work place too? I usually nap while mommy is gone . . . at least that is what she thinks. Bwahahaha.

Puglette said...

uh oh! looks like kitty mischief is afoot! i think you two need a list of chores to keep you out of trouble.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Shaggy and Scout said...

Try not to be getting into too much mischief while she's at work.

Milo and Alfie said...

At least yoo two have each other to play wiv. We hate it when Mom is owt too ~ she shud stay home wiv us.

Laura said...

While the mommeh is away the cats will play! :) I would like to put up a video camera to see what my girls do while I'm gone but I'm guessing they just sleep.

Joanne Olivieri said...

It looks like you two are getting into mischief :D

Sparkle said...

So much for hoping you and Harley don't get in too much trouble while your human is at work!

Buggys said...

Did you both dust with your tails while you were in there? Hey, this could work out well!

Hoshi said...

Seems like you two are having fun exploring while your mom is gone :)
Stay away from troubles though!

The Whiskeratti said...

It's hard when the Mom isn't around as much. :(

brokenteepee said...

Oh, Harley! Did you break the birdhouse?!

Ann said...

that was a tight fit there Daisy, glad Harley didn't try it too.

lovcats said...

=) Funny pics! I love your blog! =)

Anonymous said...

Harley, please tel me an adult like the pool guy or landscaper helped you with the birdhouse!

Cat Street Boyz said...

Oh Jeez, we hope that bird cage didn't crash to the floor..."While Mom's away the cats will play!" (=^Y^=)

Unknown said...

Wow! Daisy is an excellent photographer.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

You guys have the bestest toys ever, but here are two that might help with the blahs

http://kittyshow.com/

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/Prod_Display.cfm?pcatid=10239

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We get bored too! Maybe you two should try some rousing bouts of THoE!!!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

That first picture is great, Daisy! I'm sure my cats are very bored at home alone all day, too. I think we need some kind of kitty obstacle course for entertainment :)

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We thinks you should have a PARTY while your Mom is at work. ~AFSS

CCL Wendy said...

Hey, that's pretty darn smart of you two to get into that birdcage all on your own. And for Harley to take the top off by himself -- all when your mommy's away! And then to set up the camera to take pictures of it, too!

Wow, amazing!

loki said...

I am bored too! You should come over here Daisy...I will keep you company!

Loki

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
Glad to see you two are finding interesting things to do while your mom is at work!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Donna said...

I think that looks like a scary castle. I bet bats could live in there.

Mickey's Musings said...

Gee Daisy, you ARE small ;)
Harley,have you found a place to hide??? heehee
Purrs Mickey, Georgia Tillie

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

The moral of the story is that you both need more treats.

True story.

BeadedTail said...

We bet your mommeh is bored without you two too but hopefully she's not crawling in bird cages like you are!

Anonymous said...

Did you pretend to be a cat birdglar?

SophieKitty said...

I'm sure your mommeh misses you as much as you miss her. You'll get used to being alone during the day. It give you some great nappin' time.

Catline Crew said...

Hello, we came via the CB. Nice to meet you. It looks like you two are having loads of fun, even without your Mom.

GLOGIRLY said...

Yeah, I don't like being bored either. Sometimes Glogirly is busy when I'm ready for my attention. And sometimes she's just plain gone. I usually have a small snack and a big nap.

mew!
Katie
(Glogirly's cat)

Quill and Greyson said...

I enjoy being a latchkey kitty most days.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay maybe now yoo can tel me why the kaydjd bird sings??? ok bye

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun...did you dust for your mommy while you were in there?

Luzinha said...

hehehe... you're great, both of you!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Those are cool photos that really show the size differences between the two of you!

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel

Related Posts with Thumbnails