Saturday, January 16, 2010

Photo Hunters: Jiggly

Whatcha doing down there? The Photo Hunters theme this week is jiggly. So, I decided to go up on this glass-topped table so I could show you...
My jiggly hangy-down belly! That spot of water is some drool. On account of I was eating treats. I am not ashamed of my jiggly belly, because I am not overweight. And I am proof that you can have a squishy belly and still be a model!

Share/Bookmark

70 Notes for Daisy:

Poppy Q said...

All the bellies in our family are jiggly too.

Karen Jo said...

I love your jiggly belly, Daisy. Herman is working on building one of his own.

Teddy Westlife said...

Mum says she has a jiggly belly too Daisy!

Milo and Alfie said...

We think yoo are just purrfect Daisy. And wot a wonderful role model for others with a jiggly belleh!

Leigh-Ann said...

Rut-roh, I hope Skeezix can handle today's photos!

ZOOLATRY said...

Jellybelly.
Jigglywiggly.
Daisy Dear Does It Again!
(and to the Mom: great photo, a drop of drool... wow!)

Kathy said...

Ooooo! A treat action shot! We know you rock the jiggly belleh, Daisy! No one does it better than you. Alas, I do not model with my jiggly belly because it would take too much time to Photoshop the belleh out and lots of other jiggly places too.

jams o donnell said...

Haha nothing wrong with a few jiggly bits Daisy it never stopped you from being a feline supermodel! Have a great weekend

Rebecca said...

Jiggly bellies are IN!!

Angel Simba said...

You have a great jiggly belly, Daisy. Mom and Dad say that cats need to have extra skin on their bellies because they are able to curve their bodies backwards when they stretch way out, so they need the extra for then. Sounds like a good excuse to me!

Donna said...

I think ur belly is cyoot. Poke poke! :)

Anonymous said...

Miss Daisy the hoomans go gaga over the bellie!
I see momma just want to reach through and jiggle it!!!
She and dadda are always trying to grab hold of Mushkas cookie pouch, I don't know why they want hers cookies as they haves their own, but she protects them well!
I wish I had a beautiful pouch to store all my cookies too! Maybes I will when I get a bit older :))

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Jiggly bits aside, that's an amazing photo, Daisy! We really like it!

Marg said...

Wow Mommeh are you all right after getting under the glass table. But great picture Daisy. And we all have jiggly bellies, especially Mom. Don't tell her we said that. Cats are supposed to have those Jiggly bellies.

lovcats said...

Very nice and original pic! :p

SeaThreePeeO said...

We're loving that jiggly belly!

Anonymous said...

We have jiggly bellehs too! But even wild lions in Africa have jiggly bellehs....so they must be our cousins. You're a wild lion Daisy....and a very pretty one!

Jaffer said...

That is a good message to all cats and humans out there Daisy. Thank you !

Ann said...

You are inspiration to all the jiggly bellies out there. And may I say you look fabulous :)

Kim, USA said...

This is awesome of course the tummy is jiggling ^_^ Happy weekend!

My jiggly critter

i beati said...

I love your jiggly belly

Buggys said...

That is very good to know!

The Florida Furkids said...

We don't think your belly is too jiggly - you should look at our blog today if you want to see a big jiggly belly!!

Was the treat good?

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

TheSlyCat said...

you are an inspiration to us all Daisy! We also really liked your new videos on the bottom of the page!

Cindy said...

Excellent! We all have hangy bellies here. Great new view of you, Daisy.
cindy

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is an amazing photo! We don't care if Daisy has Jiggly bits!

The Island Cats said...

I've got a jiggly belly too, Daisy, mom says I need a tummy tuck...

Wally

Anonymous said...

OMC!!! You have THE cutest jiggly bellie!!! And as for the drool??? Drool away Sister, drool away!

CCL Wendy said...

I see your cute little belly -- and my kitties are all the same. They are lean but have a little accumulation right in the same place as you.

At least on kitties, it's cute!

gengen said...

It is cute Daisy hehe. Happy hunting...

Mrs. Mecomber said...

I love jiggly bellies. And you are a great model!

Happy weekend.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You have a lovely belly Daisy. Mum says mine is getting jiggly too. I think it just shows up because I washed all the furs off it. Eric has a VERY jiggly belly.
Flynn

meemsnyc said...

That is jiggly cute!

RJ Flamingo said...

JJ has a squishy, jiggly belly, too, Daisy. But in her case, the fashion world would call her "plus-sized"! :-))

Forever Foster said...

You are working that tricky angle, Daisy:)

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

U gives us girls with jiggly bellies hope Miss Daisy. ~Artemisia & Scylla

PS: We thinks our Mom has one too.

We thinks you are fantastic just the way you are. ~Fenris & Socks

Dma said...

i believe that's the first post i've read that contained the words "jiggly" and "drool." congrats.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Nothing wrong with jiggly bellies Daisy, I have really jiggly one too ... hee hee!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sam

Raymond and Busby said...

Nice photo hunt, Daisy. We especially love your multi-colored paw pads!

Shaggy and Scout said...

The squishy belly comment you made has mom feeling so much better about her figure! She's lost 30 pounds but the pooch belly doesn't want to go.

One Cats Nip said...

mmm love it love that hangy belly AND the squished against the glass paws. ADORABLE

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

what a cute little belly honey!!!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxooxxoxooxoxoxxoxo

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

yes, there is something about Cornish Rex, Devon Rex and Sphynx...a little extra skin in the belly region...doesn't mean fat at all!

Anonymous said...

i think you look very cute...

Sweet Purrfections said...

You definitely have a cute little jiggly belly.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
Jiggly belly??? Naaah!
Have a great saturday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Quilt Works said...

I love the photo from under the glass - such a clever photo! And you kitty is so well behaved to pose for you :-)

Sparkle said...

Glass tabletops are fun! I wish we had one here.

I am the only kitty I know who does not have a jiggly belly. My human says that's because I'm underweight... but the truth is it's because I do her ab exercise videos when she's not looking!

Christine and FAZ said...

My belly got very squishy over Christmas. FAZ

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We liked seeing your pretty belleh from upside down!

Anonymous said...

Your jiggle is adorable!

brokenteepee said...

Treats are good....

Max said...

I don't think you really look all that jiggly, Daisy. Now my People, they have jiggly bellies. I'm afraid to see them move too quickly, because it's highly disturbing...

Hoshi said...

I like your giggly belly :)
I think you look very sexy in these pictures!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! My Mom says "That must be Jello 'cause pudding doesn't jiggle like that!"

Puglette said...

hooray for the jiggly belly!! us jiggly girls gotta stick together.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Anonymous said...

Yes Daisy, there is no shame in having a jiggly tummy. Unless you're Crikey, who weighs 22 pounds! ~Tristan

VetTech said...

That's alright Daisy, jiggle bellies are cute on cats. Not so great on people, but we have thumbs so it all works out ok.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I love your photos, Daisy! You're correct, you are a beautiful model :) Charlie & Kennedy both have a jiggly belly!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Hover Cat!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, between your jiggly tummy and "the woman on page 194", realistic bodies are overcoming body biases. And that is Good News!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Thats a cute jiggly belly Daisy!
Benny & Lily

Scott Law said...

That's awesome. Great take on the theme! This was a tough one but yours was just right.
Drop by and check mine here.

Liss said...

you give all us squishy belly girls hope.

Quill and Greyson said...

We LOVE that picture!!!

Lisa + current cat said...

You have quite svelte jiggle Daisy. The drool made us laugh.

Cheyenne -Millie said...

You are so cute in those pictures! What a cute jiggle you have!

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Your jiggly belly looks very squishy and soft to touch.

A Bay Horse said...

It's cute, Daisy!

Maureen said...

Ha! I have a jiggly belly too Daisy! Love the photo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails