Thursday, March 18, 2010

How Does THAT Work: My Brain!

Today I am going to explain something SPECIAL for you. I'll bet you are WONDERING "How DOES that Harley figure out so much STUFF?" Right? Well I am going to show you how my BRAIN works!
To figure stuff out, you have to think HARD. It is BEST to be in a COMFY bed. My motto is SOFT bed, STRONG brain.
See the white ARROW? That is where my BRAIN is... INSIDE my SKULL! If you look inside my NOSTRILS you might see a small part of my BRAIN. The BLACK arrow is pointing to my NOSTRIL. In case you do not already KNOW what a nostril is. NOSTRIL is a funny word.
NEXT I think as HARD as I can. Sometimes SMOKE comes out of my EARS. I like to cover my NOSTRILS so no SMOKE comes out there. It is not REAL smoke like from a CIGARETTE. This is called BRAIN SMOKE.
This is a DIAGRAM of my BRAIN. The BIGGEST part of my brain is for FIGURING STUFF OUT! Are you impressed with my BIG BRAIN?
If you THINK real HARD about stuff, you can GROW that part of your brain, too. Be careful because you might FIGURE something out that SHOCKS you! I am sometimes AMAZED at my DISCOVERIES.

Share/Bookmark

72 Notes for Daisy:

Kathy said...

Harley, I always wanted to know what was going on inside that head of yours and now we know! Tell me, do you ever have to nap for 16 hours after thinking that hard? I bet you do.

Misha said...

I bow down to your superior genius, Harley!

Ann said...

that's some brain you have Harley. I am very impressed by your intelligence and you are so kind to share with us what you know. Have a great day.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

WHOA. Whoa.

Teddy Westlife said...

I am a bit worried because where is the sleeping part of the brain?

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Oh Harley, you NEVER fail to amuse us! :)

Anonymous said...

Harley, we think Gracie's playing part of her brain must be about 100 times bigger than her thinking part. Then comes her climbing part. Srsly.

Leigh-Ann said...

Hmmm... if you do too much thinking, and your brain grows too much, do you need bigger nostrils or just a softer bed?

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

SOFT bed, STRONG brain! That is going to be our motto from now on!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You have a very big brain Harley. We can always rely on you to solve the mysteries of the world.

gemmak said...

I am very impressed with your big brain Harley....and I wish I could be as clever at making smoke come out of my ears! ;)

Lisa Kolosey said...

Excellent! I should bring this into my granddaughter's 4th grade class. They could use a good science lesson. Harley, you are a wonder.
~Lisa Co9T

Quilts and Cats said...

We are in awe of your powers of thinking. We have all we can do to figure out the laser beam! Muffin and Jelly Bean

Marg said...

Harley you are the smartest mancat that we know. Your brain is just so good. And we sure are glad to know how your brain works. Now we know what you are thinking. Love your picture of you relaxing in your bed. That was really funny.

Forever Foster said...

You are the most excellent investigator, Harley. Fancy figuring out something you can't even see!

The Creek Cats said...

Harley, you're just too darn smart!

Anonymous said...

There is no place called "ruining Daisy's good time"?

Sweet Purrfections said...

I am very impressed with your brain. No wonder you were able to help me find the floof stealer last year.

JD at I Do Things said...

WOW!

That is one giant and well-developed brain, Harley! Thank you so much for sharing all those important facts with us. I think my brain is smoking from information overload!

HH and The Boys said...

Fantastic!!! I always wanted to know about the brain. I'm on my way to a mirror so I can look up my nostrils and see if I can see my brain. And, I'm going to work at growing my brain. Thanks for the advice on that.

The Florida Furkids said...

We're amazed at your knowledge! No wonder the Figuring Things Out part of your brain is so big. We asked Mom to look up our nostrils and all we heard was EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Harley, your brains is much bigger than mine. I am impressed!
I just have that tiny portion that says "other stuff"
You should join mensa.
bonkbonk

Asta said...

Hawley
That is the most impwessive explanation of youw bwainses . thank you, I had no idea how it wowked. I love youw bootiful pawfect nostwils, and now I finally know why my eaws smoke sometimes
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Dma said...

soft bed, strong bed. I now have a new motto to live by...

i beati said...

you have the best amazed look

Donna said...

Professor Harley has a smart. Thank u! :)

Country Cats said...

Wow Harley, we had no idea how brains worked till now. Interesting stuff!

Theresa111 said...

Harley,

Good post young man cat. Proud of your developing theories.

Uncle Bobby

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is an impressive brain!

Tammy said...

Harley you are lucky to have such a big brain. We have decided that our Henry kitty doesn't have a brain at all!

Winston Wilbur said...

Wow that looks like hard work, the thinking. That may explain why I sometimes get smoke coming outta my ears when I am plotting and planning on how to get rid of Winston.


Kizzy

Bonnie Story said...

Hi Harley! Your back legs are awesome. I agree with you about the importance of a soft bed, especially after a big thinking session. And during, and before as well, actually! Your brain is impressive Harley. No wonder you are a detective. Keep thinking good thoughts!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Mmm, brain smoke smells like frying bacon!

The Crew said...

Oh yes, your brain is really big, Harley. But we're surprised there isn't an area to think about napping! Or maybe that's part of the "other stuff" area

Samantha & Mom said...

Harley you are one smart cat and now we know why!!! Thanks for the info on your brain!! We loved the brain smoke best!!
Your TX furiends,

Sparkle said...

I'm really surprised - I would have thought the playing part of your brain was bigger. After all, we kitties don't need to spend all THAT much time figuring things out when we already know so much!

Anonymous said...

That was just plain funny...including the pics

Anonymous said...

Wow Harley! You are such SOOOO smart! It amazes us how smart you are!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Harley that was a very interesting diagram of your brain. Mine has a big old spot for HAM in it.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Wow Harley!!! You are amazing!

Anonymous said...

That was very interesting stuff about your brain Harley!

Joanne Olivieri said...

Harley, you are a genius who likes to play alot too. You are one brilliant cat :)

Hannah and Lucy said...

Harley
If you ever get asked to solve a murder mystery like Sherlock Holmes or Inspector Clouseau can we follow you round and learn some of your amazing techniques so that we can also become detectives like you. Being girls I don't expect we would be as good as you with finger prints and alibis but with Daisy's help we could learn about fashion mysteries.
Luv Hannah & Lucy

Shaggy and Scout said...

You have a magnificent brain Harley. We are not surprised in the least that the biggest part is for figuring stuff out,

Pip said...

WOW Harley, your brain is so big I not see how you can chews your Temptashuns.
I wished i had a big brain like you, cept i need lots of room to chew my treats.
TK

Puglette said...

wow! so that's why you always have that wide eyed expression! you are alway thinking hard! i must go back to my soft bed to think about this.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

The Island Cats said...

Oh Harley! Thanks for explaining how your brain works! We're kinda surprised that the part of your brain for eating isn't the biggest part....

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Thats amazin Harley! We dint know ANNY of that stuff. Thanks...

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow, yoor brain is amazning Harley! Hmm, brain smoke...is dat why after dad sez he was just thinking mom always sez she smelled something burning?

L. Alida said...

I learned so much from you today Harley! I think that perhaps not all kitties use that much of their brain for figuring things out. Cricket uses much of hers for plotting revenge and Toeshee uses his for being naughty. :) You look so sweet in your soft bed.
I loved Daisy's Irish outfit and I enjoyed reading her responses to our many questions.
I hope you all are having a supewr happy day!
Hugs,
Lorianna

Your Daily Cute said...

Oh... I see how brains work now! I think I need to think harder about playing so that part of my brain grows. It's much more fun than work.

Thanks, Harley!

Kitty McCormack said...

Harley you are sooo intelligent, thanks for teaching us about your brain! xxx

The WriggleButts said...

What an amazing brain you've got, Harley!

B

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Harley
YOU are so smart!!!
Thanks for sharing how your brain works!

purrs
Abby

Anonymous said...

That's SO cool Harley! We want smoke to come out of OUR ears so we're going to go think as hard as we can!

Nomi said...

Wow ! I looked in one of miewmie's mirrors to see if I could see up my nose but I didn't see anything. Maybe I don't have a brain. I could still do the soft bed bit though !!

Anonymous said...

You are highly intelligent, Harley! We had no idea about smoke coming out of ears!!!!

brokenteepee said...

Be careful you don't smoke yourself out there thinking so hard. I am glad I know how your brain works.

Cats in Trees said...

Of course you are. We are also always very amazed at your discoveries.

SophieKitty said...

You've certainly got a big brain, Harley! You're good at figuring stuff out.

Amy & the house of cats said...

Wow Harley no wonder you are so smart - you have a huge figuring out part in your brain.

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

Oh Harley, you are such a smart cat! I love your brain diagram--very helpful!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think your brain is much better than Lego, Harley~~~

He might only have eating in his brain!

Lorenza said...

Oh-oh!
You made me think very hard and now my brain hurts!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

I look into mine and all I see id the light coming in between my two ears!

:-D

Karen Jo said...

You have an awesome brain, Harley. I love the bit about a soft bed and a strong brain. I have a soft bed, too, so I am going to work on my brain power, too.

Herman

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Hey Harley, I don't think you devoted enough space to the eating...

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I am very impressed with your big brain, Harley!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Harley, shud we start calling yoo BRAIN-BOX?

Maureen said...

Hahahaha Harley!

NOSTRIL, NOSTRIL, NOSTRIL.

Yep, it's a funny word alright!

Unknown said...

Oh my God, Harley - that picture of you relaxing in your bed is just hilarious!!! :-)

SLobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

The Furry Bambinos said...

Harley, thank you for explaining that to us! We liked the photo of you with the smoke coming out of your ears.

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel

Related Posts with Thumbnails