Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ambushed!

Finally! I have video proof that Harley is out to ruin my good time!
Just take a look and see for yourself! I should warn you that this movie is rated PG because it has VIOLENCE!

Here is a link to the video on YouTube in case you are having trouble watching the movie.

Share/Bookmark

69 Notes for Daisy:

Freya's Staff said...

I'm not sure Daisy, It looked to me like he was pushed.... :-)

Everycat said...

I think Harley did all he could not to land on you Daisy. He did examine the front exit route first. But having your nap on those gorgeous cat shelves disturbed must be very annoying!

Whicky Wuudler

Sparkle said...

Even if Harley did disturb you for a few moments, how can you stay mad at somekitty with a bright pink nose?

Anonymous said...

Daisy darling, Gracie and you have the same problem! You both have a brother(s) who is so much bigger who is always picking on you while you're just laying there, quietly minding your own business.

Of course, this affords Gracie with another purrfect opportunity to remind them once more just Who is Boss around here! Gracie likes that part!

Ann said...

Well you had me convinced Daisy until I watched the instant replay. Official call is that Harley was not trying to ruin you good time. :)

Misha said...

"who, me?" says Harley at the end!

Poppy Q said...

That big little brother is pesky Miss D, although I do think he did try to jump around you.

Smooches

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Oh Harley :snicker: that was norty!!

But Daisy, we do think he sort of tried not to jump on yoo! He had no option!

Spunky Doodle said...

Daisy, you are a bit of a drama queen I would say. I saw no violence, Harley just was getting down. He didn't even jump on you.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

HARLEY is really rude!!!
Lego, too!

Parker said...

Rude little brothers, I just don't know what to do with them!

Turn Your Terrible Child Into a Terrific Child said...

Daisy,

Little brother are just so pesky Maxie always doing stuff like this to runine my good time


Lilly lu

i beati said...

Yes Daisy you have a good case there.Will we ever see video of you kissing Harley???????

Ron Cooper said...

Wow, Harley didn't mind disturbing Daisy's perch one little bit. Love the background music!

I have a blog with inspirational writings. Stop by any time.

My latest postings are, “Smiles,” “Spring,” “A Feast,” “Love Lifts,” “Wake Up to Serve” and “Soul-itude.”

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy....darlin'....we are so sorry but Mommy is LOL!!! Harley...you rascal....you got caught! :)

We think those shelves are awesome!!!

Harley looks so innocent that it quite hard to place the blame. Maybe it was just an accident? MOL

The Island Cats said...

Aw, poor Daisy! Nappus interruptus!!

We love your cat shelves! Mom is talking about getting us some like those too!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Harley was trying to find the shortest way down. Although I must say you did look a little crabilated!

Forever Foster said...

Daisy, I truly sympathise with you. My little brother is getting bigger every single day, and he is a pest too! Your shelves are very beautiful.
-Suey.

Dma said...

You gotta sleep with one eye open.

Kea said...

Aw, poor Daisy! Our Annie has the same problem, especially with Nicki. Brothers are a pain the furry butt sometimes!!!

Marg said...

Harley, it did look like you were trying to get down without hurting Daisy. But you did scart her. Our Mom has to say that you are one cute cat Harley. You look like you have so much personality. Take care Harley and be nice to that little Daisy. Have a great day.

jenianddean said...

That silly Harley. You can definitely tell that you are displeased with his drop-in.
--Jasper

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i KNOW daisy, i hate it when sarge does that to me too!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Hannah and Lucy said...

Daisy you take the top shelf next time then you can jump down on Harley and get your own back..

Teddy Westlife said...

Poor Daisy! That Harley is a troublemaker, isn't he?

HH and The Boys said...

Keep those movies coming...

The Florida Furkids said...

Ut oh ....Harley got caught in the act! Who could stay mad at a cutie like Harley though?

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Lisa Kolosey said...

Ha, ha, ha! Harley, you are a funny guy. You thought about doing it, thought against it, then changed your mind and did it anyway! Ha!
~Lisa Co9T

Sarge Charlie said...

it is obvious daisy, you were just sitting there like a nice lady...

Anonymous said...

Ummm, Daisy, Harley was just trying to get down from the other perch. Be a little understanding...

Anonymous said...

Awwww, Daisy you look HISSED! And Harley you are just so cute!

brokenteepee said...

You did not look too happy Daisy and I don't blame you!

Puffie said...

I agree with the peoples that said Harley was trying NOT to disturbs you. He was looking for other ways to get down, but unfortunately, where you was sleeping was the way to jump off. ( I think your mom and dad placed them like that just for fun!K)

Sandra Yagi said...

I'm glad you pointed this out Daisy.

Raymond and Busby said...

I think we need to defend Harley this time, Daisy. It looked like he tried to avoid landing on you, he's just a big mancat! Try not to be too crabulated. xoxo

SeaThreePeeO said...

MOL! erm, we mean, that's not very nice Harvey!

Puglette said...

hmmmmm...miss daisy, i think he just needed to get down to get a drink or a snack or something. maybe you need to keep your video surveilance going so we can see another example of good time spoiling.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think Harley tried hard not to be too mean. He can't help it he's a big boy Daisy. You know if you claimed the upper shelf he couldn't leap on you!

Anonymous said...

aw poor Daisy! looks to little me like it was a accident - i hopes so!
~Baby Audrey

JD at I Do Things said...

I love poor Daisy's indignant look at the cameraperson right after the ambush. It looks like she's thinking, "Are you just going to stand there and film this audacity?!"

Tammy said...

Gosh! I sure do love your shelves! I think our kitties might need some... but I can foresee the "violence" that might ensue here too!! Yikes!

A few Good Cats said...

Harley came awfully close, but we can't be sure he was trying to ambush Daisy. We say he is Not Guilty. (We can't go so far as to say he is Innocent, though!) :-)

The Furry Kids said...

Harley sure has that innocent look down pat. Brothers can be a bit of a pain, I think.

Love,
Tazo

Katnip Lounge said...

Daisy, We think Harley needs a collar full of bells like Tripper! That way, he can't suprise you, Much.
xx Lounge Kats

ps Mommy is going shoe shopping!

Angel Simba said...

That was fun for us to watch and Harley is so entertaining. However we are sure it is stressful for Daisy to never know when he is going to pounce her. Enough to make a girl overgroom herself or something. Oh yes, you already told us about that..........

The Crew said...

Oh, poor Daisy. You were startled by an aerial assault!

Bonnie Story said...

Well Daisy we'd be crabilated too... but it could have been worse!! He really does have a case for saying he was just trying to get down... maybe this one is a draw, but still... he should have just waited patiently until your Good Time was over, really truly!! Sheesh.

BeadedTail said...

Harley looked like he tried all he could to get down without disturbing you but we bet having your brofur jump on you when sleeping scairt you. Your face showed exactly how you felt about it too!

Thanks for your suggestion of healthy treats. We'll get our mommy to get us some!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Well Daisy....in all fairness. It looks like he tried to get down a different way....he just wasn't comfortable going that direction. But I undrestand....brothers can be annoying.

Junior

The Meezers or Billy said...

HARLEY!!! that was not nice! Let your poor sisfur get some rest!!!

::looks around:: ::whispers:: is the mom and Daisy not around?? hee hee that was funny! we does that to each ofur all the time!!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Harley at the end looks at the camera like he's saying "What? What'd I do?"

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Ohhh Daisy, I know how you feel. Rumbles is exactly the same way...

Lin said...

I have to defend Harley (sorry Daisy) because I think he tried to get down another way. Now, that doesn't mean that he hasn't pulled a sneak attack all those other times!!!

Anonymous said...

He's so big!!

Dwacon said...

He missed!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Little brothers just can't leave us girls alone!

Just Ducky said...

What a cool thing you have to play on! I think Harley was just looking for a way down, he tried not to land on you.

misayamamoto said...

Aww looks exactly like us Daisy, our brother Kenji ambushes Keiko ALL the time. AND Harley looks just like Kenji. I don't know why brothers always have to ruin our beauty sleep?
By the way, we LOVE those perches you have. Those are amazing! We want some!
Purrs, Keiko Kenji & Pricilla

Lorenza said...

Daisy!
I can see you were not expecting that!
Oh, Harley!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Yer lucky, Daisy! Iffen that had happened here, Iza would have landed right on top of me (by intention or clumsiness) an I'd be a flatcat now...

Ayla

Donna said...

Oh mah goodness. Mah Mom tells me to play nice...

:)

Wendy said...

Daisy and Harley - I'm inviting you to join the Photo Tag meme. My Aunt Judi tagged me and I love you guys so I thought I'd tag you. I bet you have lots of cool photos. My four kitties (Fidget aka Tom, Gadget, Momma Kitty, and Sissy) are all rescue kitties and they say "HI"

Come visit me at http://www.ramblingvagabond.blogspot.com/

Jacqueline said...

We think Harley was just trying to get down from his cool perch, Daisy; we don't think he meant to bother you, sweetie...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Quill and Greyson said...

I think he was trying to avoid you, oddly enough.

Maureen said...

Oh Harley, you are a bad boy ;)

Poor Daisy! But you take it well...

The Oceanside Animals said...

Ahhhh, sneak attack!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Oh my...another item on our wish list...your perches are awesome...and obviously take a learning curve on how to get down without disturbing the occupant on the lower perch! I think Harley knew he better not stick around our he'd get wopped!

Rebecca said...

He sure took a long time thinking about how to do that exactly rightQ

Karen said...

landing attempt aborted, but he did a good save! love those shelves.

Related Posts with Thumbnails