Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Modeling Secrets

I think by now most of you know I love to model because I am very treat motivated. I always get lots of yummies for modeling. But here is a secret about modeling...
It can be very messy! Here I am on the set with treat crumbs stuck in my furs. Oopsie.
Sometimes, if the treats are extra-good, I start drooling. This can ruin the picture, so I try to keep the spits inside my mouth. I got my very, very most favorite treats during this photo shoot, so I could not help myself.
ps: My favorite treats right now are Freeze Dried Chicken Livers!
Share/Bookmark

67 Notes for Daisy:

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

It's sure good to see a model that eats, Daisy!

Poppy Q said...

Miss D, we did not notice the drool til the arrow pointed it out. We thought you had started wearing lip gloss.

Purple wig smooches to you sweetie.

Poppy Q

PS - we found pink doll wigs here on ETSY http://www.etsy.com/shop/goodyblythe

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

hAHAHAH~~~
Best idea ever, I know!!
Now Michico is training Lego speak "MAMA" by treats :p
But I am really not sure it works~

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Drool would have to be a permanent accessory for me!

Purrs Banshee

Jen said...

We didn't notice the drool either Miss Daisy (I thought that was what Photoshop was for anyway :o) I'm glad you get paid for your time and effort in front of the camera - we do too (but our treats are just a leetle bit bigger).

Angel Simba said...

I bet your Mom is good with Photoshop! Great to know you are "human" after all.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We thinks we would drool for freeze dried chicken livers. ~AFSS

Anonymous said...

Drool??? a lady can't possibly drool, must be something on the lens.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Will work for treats!

Unknown said...

Daisy you are so sweet and honest with all of us. I have never noticed a flaw of any kind from your model photos. Thanks for the very good chuckle.

Forever Foster said...

Do the treats still get paid if you're on a diet? If so, I think I should take up modelling...
-Fui.

The Florida Furkids said...

We don't blame you for drooling, those are our favorite treats too!! We think you look great even with the drool.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Lin said...

Hobbes is very treat motivated too, Daisy. Be sure to watch your girlish figure and not eat too many or you will look like Hobbes!

Cindy said...

Love the wig on you. You are a great model and deserve great treats.

Dma said...

You and I have something in common. Sometimes I drool when I see a model. I'm homer Simpsonesque in that regard.

Kea said...

We never would have noticed the crumbs or drool if you hadn't pointed it out!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It's very brave of you to hare all your secrets with us, Daisy!

Marg said...

A little drool just makes you even cuter and a real cat. Daisy, that is nice of you to share your silly pictures along with the great ones. We almost like the silly ones the best.
Hope you have a wonderful day.

The Meezers or Billy said...

neither drool nor treat crumbs can make you any less gorgeous

Joanne Olivieri said...

Daisy, I am glad that you get rewarded with treats for your modeling. You are a serious fashionista and certainly deserve special treatment :)

Sarge Charlie said...

whats wrong with a little drool if you get freeze dried chicken livers.

The WriggleButts said...

Hehehe - it's good to see that even you make bloopers now and then, Daisy.

Kisses!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We thought it was a blip on the computer screen. Anyway high class models like you are entitled to treats for being so patient.

Jemma Chihuahua said...

We didn't notice those modeling mishaps until you pointed them out. It's okay, everyone has their little secrets! ;)

Puglette said...

it's always fun to see behind the scenes at the modeling shoots. i wonder if human models get treats to pose?
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy, no one would ever notice because you are so pretty anyway!

A few Good Cats said...

It's fun to get a glimpse behind the curtain, Daisy. We can't help drooling either...

Meghann said...

Aww Daisy, my husband and I do IT support for some vet offices nearby and one of them has a resident kitty - a kitty who drools all over when you give her attention. I think it is the sweetest, funniest thing ever! You're so pretty, I don't think we'd notice some spits or crumbs, we are too captivated by your pretty eyes and outfits!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Daisy, yoo are setting a fine example for other models ~ so many of them are stick thin becos they DON'T eat treats. Well done.

Guido the Italian Kitty-Big Angel Now said...

Catzowey Daisy! Youza been purrrracticing on da Paris catwalks and youza da purrrfecto model! I'ma Fedex'ing youza da San Francisco treat ... 'Mice A Roni"

Anonymous said...

We know you are the bestest model! And we LOVE your blooper shots!!!

Raymond and Busby said...

Daisy, your post couldn't come at a better time. We have been looking for freeze dried treats that are made in the USA. Thank you! We are ordering some today!

Pip said...

Daisy, you are so sweet. All models have after-photo touch ups. And they aren't so small as these you have pointed out.
No electronic eye-lifts, skin smoothing or body thinning for you. You are a naturally beatiful model that drools every once in a while. A photographic-editor's dream!
(We laff and laff at Inigo's comment!)
TK

Jacqueline said...

Daisy you are rocking that purple wig, girl!...We bet boy cats everywhere are drooling just looking at you!MOL...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Anonymous said...

ah, inside the world of Dairy modeling -

Noll's Nip said...

I think you need a personal assistant like the stars have in Hollywood :)

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I would not model without getting treats. You have your staff well trained!
--JB

CCL Wendy said...

You do indeed look very rad in that purple wig, Daisy! Drool or no drool.

Domino models without benefits of treats, so we don't have that problem.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We woulda missed da drool and da crumbs if yoo had not pointed dem out. Gess we shoulda been looking closer.

Your Daily Cute said...

Your secret's safe with me! However, if Pimp and Moo get too close to your "secrets," they might try and steal some...

Katnip Lounge said...

Daisy, You are purrfect, no matter what! And you have perfect timing...we've also been looking for good treats for Mommy to buy us! Thanks for the link.
xx Lounge Kats

Kathy said...

It's OK, Daisy. Crumbs on your face mean you can have an extra treat later after you forget it's there.

"Hey, treat! How'd you get there? Lemme eat you. Nom!"

Ann said...

One can not help but drool over their favorite treat and only one little crumb stuck in your furs isn't so bad.

meowmeowmans said...

Thanks for the behind-the-scenes look at your life as a famous model, Daisy. You look fabulous, even with the drool and treat crumbs! :)

Baby Patches said...

I sure knows what you means Daisy!! Dat is how momma gets me to puts on those costumes around da holidays MOL hehehe

You still very cute and purrty even if you has treat bits or drool!

Purrrrrrrrrrs

Baby Patches said...

Oh noes, forgots...

Pee Sss - thanks you for da linky to our store my sweet furriend

*nosetaps*

Shaggy and Scout said...

We love you all the more for confessing these things!
You are a cutie no matter what!

Anonymous said...

don't worry, I drool too. That's what photoshop is for! LOL

i beati said...

ds extra good. I happen to love livers and onions..yummy I get crumbs everywhere too sandy

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Treats tend to do that.....make us drool and look like we are not capable of grooming ourselves. But they are worth it!

Skeezix the Cat said...

I just wunt to lik 'em off!

Cats in Trees said...

We think those little imperfections just add to your beauty.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Daisy
We think you make a fabulous model and we are glad you are earning "treats" as payment!

purrs
>^,,^<
Abby

Sparkle said...

Yes, modeling can be tough. Not only do you have to eat without making a mess, you also have to try not to blink and usually the human wants you to stay in one spot when a lot of other spots look way more interesting!

My human got me some freeze-dried duck hearts the other day. They are yummy! I'll have to get her to pick up some chicken livers next time.

The Island Cats said...

We didn't know modeling could be so messy, Daisy! Lucky for you, you're so cute we don't see the mess!

Mickey's Musings said...

It's OK Daisy!!!!!!!!!
That's what Photoshop is for ;) heehee
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Cory said...

That is so funny Daisy!!! I love my cheese snacks...and the good thing about cheese is I don't get crumbs all over myself! Do you like cheese?

Admiral Hestorb said...

Daisy,you beautiful model...that's not drool..that's a pearl accessory to go with your outfits.

Two French Bulldogs said...

You love to model? Who would have ever thought!! BOL
Benny & Lily

Lorenza said...

Hi, Daisy!
I did not notice anything either!
You are the best model I know!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

if i get any freeze dried chicken livers for a treat i'll save them for you honey...

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Quill and Greyson said...

I never even noticed!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Treats cause wardrobe malfunctions?

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Daisy....thank goodness you are one model who actually eats! You look so cute!

The Oceanside Animals said...

No worries, Daisy, they'll just airbrush that stuff out in post-production.

Donna said...

Mmm, yummy. I like treats too. :)

Maureen said...

Ha Ha! I don't think I would have noticed if you hadn't pointed those out; your beauty blinds me to anything else ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails