Friday, May 7, 2010

I Can Wear Purple Hairs, Too!

Oh, HAI! Look at ME! I am wearing the purple HAIRS, too. And I can wear a matching SHIRT!
The hairs are what is called SHOULDER length. And the STYLE is called a PAGEBOY. This proves the hairs are meant for a BOY cat.
I am even learning how to SMILE good when I model, too. I might be BETTER than Daisy at modeling. RIGHT?
I tried to PLAY with the hairs, but some got STUCK on my TONGUE. A HAIRY TONGUE is not fun.
This is AFTER the photo shooting. I think Daisy is HAPPY I am wearing her SHIRT!

Share/Bookmark

78 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

Harley, you are having too much fun dipping into Daisy's wardrobe! I'm not sure I would say she is happy you are doing it. I think the real word you are looking for is "incredulous."

Unknown said...

Harley you look adorable, purple suits you.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Um, Harley? Don't get too close to Daisy... just a suggestion...

Teddy Westlife said...

I don't know Harley, Daisy doesn't look all that impressed. Purple is definitely your colour though!

HH and The Boys said...

Great pictures. Purple is one of my favorite colors. Purrrrfect choice for hair.

Have a great weekend.

Keiko said...

Mummy was laughing sooo much!
Harley, are you sure you should be wearing Daisy's outfit? Daisy doesn't look all that happy with you in her shirt, but at least you didn't turn up wearing her hairs!
hahahaha
Daisy, our mummy's looking for little hoodies for us as it's getting cold over here. You inspire us with your cool fashion sense!
Purrs, Keiko Kenji & Pricilla

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Erm ... Daisy doesn't look very happy abowt yoo wearing her Tee! But yoo do look good in purple!

:word of advice: it might not pay to tell Daisy yoo fink yoo might be a better model. We're just sayin'. Gerls can get "touchy" abowt stuff like that!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Harley that is a very interesting look for you but I think I prefer you *au naturel*!!

Purrs Goldie

ps from Banshee~ I think Goldie is just jealous!

Winston said...

Harley we didn't recognise you at first! It is a good disguise for you. I think Daisy is happy to be sharing with you too and so must Harry cause he said he knows how Daisy feels - which must mean he is happy too!

Poppy Q said...

Miss D looks a bit crabulated Handsome Harley. Have a fashionable weekend my friends.

Lisa Kolosey said...

That's just GA-ROOVEY!
~Lisa Co9T

The Whiskeratti said...

Harley, we think purple is a good color for you. But remember, Daisy is a professional with many years' experience.

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Hardly take of Daisy stuff right now it is not okay to play with Daisy fasuons
Ll

Forever Foster said...

Are you sure that hairstyle isn't called a mullet on a boy? :P

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Harley, you are indeed doing a great job of modeling! Mommy loves your smile! :)

Umm....Hi Daisy! You look a "little" unhappy!

Lin said...

I think you need to wear your leather jacket when you wear that purple hair, Harley. Then you will look like a rock star! The Hello Kitty shirt wasn't doing it for me--too girly.

Dma said...

You look just like Prince.

Anonymous said...

Harley, I never picked you for a drag kitty... but that's okay... I still loves ya!

Marg said...

Harley you really are getting quite good at this modeling deal. You look super in purple but yuck on eating the hair. Our Mom was laughing out loud again. We always know what blog she is reading because of the way she laughs.
Daisy probably was glad to have a day off from modeling.
Harley you are just terrific. Don't forget you two to be nice to your Mom this Sunday.

i beati said...

work that purple hair Greetings from Toppy and Tandy !!

The Florida Furkids said...

That purple hair is cute on you and we know it's a ManCat wig 'cause it's a Page BOY! You're doing a great job with that smile!! As for Daisy...you might want to steer clear of her for a little while.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh baby, i don't think so! ha ha ha

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Willow said...

Harley, I think that you look quite dashing in the purple hairs, especially the 3rd picture! You look like a rock star! Purple, black & white look very good together!

Purrrrrrrrrs, Willow

Hannah and Lucy said...

Oh Harley you had the smile just right in the third photo (with the page boy hair) it was friendly but not too cheesey. Daisy is certainly teaching you all the tricks on your way to being a famous boy model.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Harley, my friend, I don't think Daisy is too happy with you wearing her wardrobe!

Kea said...

Harley, the cat's out of the bag now...you're a cross-dresser! MOL. We loved your photo shoot.

Have a wonderful weekend and happy Mother's Day to your human "mom."

Anonymous said...

Wow, look at that profile!! You are doing a great job Harley.

Puglette said...

purple is a good color for you harley. but the hairs on the tongue part made me go aacckkk! i hope you ad daisy have a great weeked with your mom and dad!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Anonymous said...

These photos are hysterical, Harley, you still have the big eyes and yet the smile is beguiling! Lola

JD at I Do Things said...

Harley, you really rock those bangs, but I think the shirt may be a little bit small for you,

Raymond and Busby said...

Oh Harley Harley Harley.

tekorin said...

Harley,the purple is for you!!
It makes your beautiful eye line shine more!!!
And yes,you chose the right T-shirt,the kitty-chan!

Meadow said...

Lol...Sure, I am sure daisy is very happy...lol

Anonymous said...

Well aren't you the one!

Tammy said...

Harley! I think you look like a member of the Beatles wearing your purple hairs! :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Daisy may never be able to wear that shirt again you did such a good job modeling in it (or maybe she just won't wear it again because you did wear it...)

Shaggy and Scout said...

Daisy looks like she's warning you to stay out of her closet.
Better watch out Harley!

lupie said...

Lady Gaga?

Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

It looks like Daisy is htinking "is that MY shirt he's wearing?"

We think you look great in purple. Your fur colors just go so well with everything!

Your Daily Cute said...

Purple is a fabulous color for, Harley. Only true Man-cats can pull that off.

CCL Wendy said...

Actually, I think purple is your colour, Harley -- especially the dark purple. It goes so well with your classic tuxy colouring.

That shirt on the other paw, is a little big short for you, I think.

I sure hope you didn't ingest any of those purple hairs, though -- I'd hate to see the hairball that resulted from that grooming session!

brokenteepee said...

Harley are you transcatered?

Katnip Lounge said...

Oh Harley...We need to sit down and have a *meow* about ManCatly fashions and how Miss Daisy just may be misleading you... ::slaps paw on forehead::
I myself prefer a sleek all gray suit, all the time.
xx Rupert, lounge kat
aka "The Thin Grey Duke"

Anonymous said...

MOL! Mom said you looked like Rongo Starr with that doo. And Daisy looks so HISSED off you're wearing her Purple Hello Kitty T~Shirt! We think you are just way too cute!

Maggie May said...

MOL! Love you in purple hairs, Harley!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoor a furry good male model, Harley...it will be okay as long as yoo don't take anything PINK from Daisy's wardrobe. She doesn't look furry happy.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

You look a little like a rock star, Harley!! I like your smile :)

Jacqueline said...

Harley, you are a wonderful model, it must run in the family, but it takes a secure tough mancat to wear purple hair and a purple Hello Kitty t-shirt...We like tough, yet sensitive boys!!...Happy weekend sweet friends and Happy Mothers Day to your Mommy too...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Donna said...

It's good to see some mancat fashions as well. :)

Katya said...

Nice guy-liner Harley! that's a good look for you.

Ann said...

It looks to me like Daisy is giving you the evil eye there Harley. You better give that shirt back to Daisy. I think the purple hair looks very nice on you

Anonymous said...

Daisy I came back to see if you had the capcha spam thing installed. My friend JB is having some sort of spam issue and I am trying to help.

BeadedTail said...

Harley, you are so silly! You always make us laugh!

Anonymous said...

Purple is definitely your color Harley!

Just Ducky said...

Thanks for the Gotcha Day wishes.

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Harley, oh cool oh cooooool you are looking really pageboy in the purple hairs and Daisy's shirt. She looks really happy.
I like your spots too!

bonkie bonks

Lorenza said...

Hi, Harley!
Purple is a nice color and you look... errr... mmm.... gorgeous??
I guess Daisy was not happy with you wearing her t-shirt!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Island Cats said...

We don't know, Harley...maybe that hair looked a little better on Daisy....but you sure make our mom laugh!

kaitlin said...

Ummm... Harley... I think in that last picture Daisy is giving you the EVIL EYE. I would be very careful. I am sure she is just jealous that you are a great model for the purple hairs... but I would still be cautious!!!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Harley, we are just a wee bit concerned about your fondness fer Daisy's costumes. Mebbe there is a lether jacket ya could wear? Wifout the purple wig...

Misha said...

It's not often that I'm speechless...

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Fabulous pictures.. I think purple is so the colour.. HUgs GJ xx

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Um, Harley? I think Daisy is happy only because she's laughing at you. But she is probably scared you might stretch her clothes!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Harley, it is fun to get to watch you develop your modeling skills. But remember, Daisy has been modeling for a lot longer, so she has lots of experience.

Maybe Daisy might not want you borrowing some of her clothes. Maybe you should ask her first?

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel

meowmeowmans said...

Tee hee. You are a funny dude, Harley! Looks like you had fun, and you were looking groovy in those pictures. :)

I'm not entirely sure that Daisy was happy about you wearing her stuff, though...

Quill and Greyson said...

I never imagined you would look so good in a purple wig Harley!

Anonymous said...

Harley, we are certain that you can wear anything well, in any color! Daisy has taught you well!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Ummm, yes, she looks thrilled ...

Cats in Trees said...

Lol. Nope Daisy doesn't look happy at all. It doesn't really look your size, maybe she is worried you'll stretch it too much. The hair did look good on you, though.

Jen said...

OMG I love the Purple Hairs! You look just like Prince! Except he didn't have purple hair, just everything else.

Sarge Charlie said...

special not for daisy and harley, be sure to tell your mom happy mothers day.

Unknown said...

Hi Daisy & Harley - sorry for long time no woof! HOpe you guys are well!

I LOVE that Purple Hairs on you, Harley - it is really striking against your coat! (but I must admit, it makes you look a bit girly! :-)

And your comment about Hairy Tongue really made me giggle!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You look very handsome in your manly purple wig and Hello Kitty shirt. You have definitely become an excellent model.

Jans Funny Farm said...

You look good in the wig. The purple hairs set off your handsome eyes.

Melinda said...

Harley, you look like a rock star!

Sónia Mendes said...

What a handsome cat model you are becoming, Harley. I think Daisy is starting to worry that you are going to steal her job.

Purrs from Gotchi

Rebecca said...

You look good in purple Harley! Love that smile!

Maureen said...

Ahahaha Love the purple Harley! And I do not believe Daisy is thrilled you have her shirt on....

Related Posts with Thumbnails