Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Mystery: Find the Differences

We haven't done a Find the Differences game in a while! Put on your spectacles and look at the two photos below very closely...
Here is the original picture. My Native American suit is one of my most favorite outfits. It has pretty colors and shapes!
Now, study the image below. There are FOUR differences. Can you find them all? This one is a little bit tricky.
You can click the Answer Button to see if you are correct!

Share/Bookmark

67 Notes for Daisy:

MyCatsRule said...

Yay! I answered correctly!

Thanks for a fun game, Daisy!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We got them all! That was fun Daisy!

Sparkle said...

Yay! I got all four of them too!

Poppy Q said...

That was great Miss D, I got them all right.

What a great outfit too!!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Ahhh you look purrrrrfect Daisy...we found all four...but it took time:)

Anonymous said...

We got it we got it! But whew. . .that WAS a difficult one. We had to look really hard.

The Florida Furkids said...

That was hard, but we got them! We love that Indian outfit.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Forever Foster said...

Hooray! We got them:) You look super cute in that outfit.

Parker said...

I'm on top of things today!

Marg said...

That was great fun Daisy. I got all four. You are looking good in that outfit. Have a wonderful week.

misayamamoto said...

Yay! We got all 4 too! What a fun game! We've never played it before!
Love your outfit!
Purrs, Keiko Kenji & Pricilla

Winston said...

Ooh that was a hard one, it took a bit of time to find them all.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

A great way to start the week!!

Hansel said...

oh daisy we love your find them all games! they're great!

Anonymous said...

I am very proud to say I got them all! You look great in that outfit Daisy!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

MOL....we weren't even close! Great outfit Daisy!

HH and The Boys said...

Love the outfit... won't comment on how many I got right..... :0)

Have a great day!

The Creek Cats said...

We got them all! Yay!! That was so much fun!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh Daisy, this was so much fun!
Mom and I just rolled out of bed, no coffee for her yet, only one breakfast for me... and we found three. The leaf... that is the one that tricked us.
This is a really cute picture of you!

Have a fun day Daisy and Harley, mom almost typed Daisly and Harley hahahaha

My new brother is coming on the 15th tentatively, as Missie Teri is going to drive over to my house and bring Miles!! Mom was joking with Erika, one of the girls that is adopting two kittens, the brownand black tabby, and the other orange tabby (lucky) that Missie Teri is deliveriing the kittens because she wants to make sure that we live in decent homes and not a cave, or a crusty shack or some place with chainsaws laying around haha.
You are familiar with the No Va area. She lives in Dumfries/Montclair area, and if you remember we live in Broadlands, off of Belmont Ridge Road. It takes about an hour each way, not too bad as long as the *cough*cough* traffic is co-operative.

bonkies to all of you

Dma said...

That's always a fun game to play.

Kea said...

We got them all, but we had to look really hard for the fourth, which wasn't on your regalia.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We got 3 owta 4 ~ we was so busy looking at how glamorous yoo looked, we didn't see the leaf!

Hitesh Rawat said...

i got all 4 rite.......yaayyyy.....

Hannah and Lucy said...

We must have had brain food earlier because we got them all correct - that's a first for us.

Sweet Purrfections said...

I must admit that I was still a little sleepy this morning and missed the leaf! That was fun.

The Furry Kids said...

That was tricky! We gotted three of them.
Happy Monday!
Love,
Tazo

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i didn't get all of them today. i have to go take my fish oil i think!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Sarge Charlie said...

i got three.......

JD at I Do Things said...

Very fun mystery, Daisy! And I love your Native American outfit.

Lin said...

You got me! I think my eyes don't work so good on Monday mornings.

Raymond and Busby said...

You completely stumped us Daisy!

Anonymous said...

WOO~HOO we found all 4~!!! Thanx for the fun game!!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Daisy..BOL
Benny & Lily

Puglette said...

hooray! i found them all! that was fun. thank you for the great puzzle miss daisy.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

brokenteepee said...

I wanted to eat all those leaves.
Burp.
But I got all the answers right.
Thanks for the fun, Daisy!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We got them!!! YEAH!!!

Jacqueline said...

You're a lovely model, Daisy...A fun game, but we missed the leaf, hope to do better next time!...Happy week Daisy and Harley..xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Thanks for the fun game, Daisy! It was a bit tricky but I got them all :)

jenianddean said...

I actually found them all this time! First time ever! Thanks for the fun challenge.
--Jasper

Cat Street Boyz said...

Ah....Monday morning brain testing! Clear the goobers from the eyes and think.....and type???!!!! Well, we did find them...wasn't easy 'cause we kept lookin' at your cute Indian outfit=^Y^=

Shadow Rider said...

Ooooo! I love these! I guessed right. :-)

Julier said...

I got 3 of them. I couldn't see the difference in the purse, even though I knew in the back of my mind that it had to be the purse. These are fun!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I found all 4! I feel like a SmartyCat! hee hee
--JB

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

We got three of them!!

i beati said...

Pochahontas you are lovely

Shaggy and Scout said...

Yippee! We got them!
That doesn't happen too often, so we're excited!
We love that outfit too!

Katnip Lounge said...

We got all four! Of course it took all 12 of us to do it...is that good?
xx lounge kats

Lisa Kolosey said...

That was fun! I finally got them all, but the purse one was the last and toughest for me to see.
~Lisa Co9T

PS. How is your Mommeh doing with her new glasses? Mine are giving me a neck ache!!! Argh!!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

You are so entertaining with your blog and always so very fashionable!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Woohoo, we founded dem all! Dat was fun Daisy, speshully cuz we gots to stare at yoor purrty piksher

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

We found all 4! We love your games.

CCL Wendy said...

I found them all except for the leaf. I thought the background was lighter in one of the pictures and got stuck on that! Oh well!

Great job!

Donna said...

That was really good! I knew about three of them. :)

Ann said...

YEAH I found them all. That was pretty trick though. And you look very pretty in your native american outfit.

Sónia Mendes said...

Yessss, I got them all, that was a lot of fun. You should do these games more often. I loved it.

Purrs from Gotchi

The Island Cats said...

Yeah! We found them all! We think we play these games better later in the day rather than first thing in the morning when we are still half asleep!

SophieKitty said...

I got 'em all, Daisy. I must have strong eyeballs.

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Hey! We found 3 of the differences... but mom was in a hurry to find the answer!! You are so cute dressed like that!

Lorenza said...

I saw them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Just Ducky said...

Yay, we found them all. Good picture to do this with.

Joanne Olivieri said...

Well Daisy, I only got three correct but I was too busy looking at you and smiling :)

Jans Funny Farm said...

Yeah, we got them all.

Cory said...

I found 3 right away and then just whapped the button with my paw because...that's just how I am.

Purr.

GLOGIRLY said...

Gottem!
Can't get much past me! I've had lots of practice playing games and reading People magazine. ... or whatever magazine it is that does this. : )

Thanks for the fun! Daisy, you make a beautiful squaw.

mew!
Katie
(Glogirly's Cat)

Freya's Staff said...

how funny - I actually found that easier than usual... guess that shows how my mind works!

BumbleVee said...

HAH ! Got 'em this time! It took a little bit ...but, at least I wasn't stumped....

Maureen said...

Oooh! I got three out of four!

Well done - I love these mysteries!

Related Posts with Thumbnails