Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Reflecting Pool

I found out something really interesting... I can drink from my stainless-steel water bowl and also look at my reflection!
Here is another movie I made, so you can see for yourself!
Here is the link to the video on YouTube in case you cannot see it here.
Share/Bookmark

69 Notes for Daisy:

Christine said...

So cute!

M Dawson said...

Daisy, you are the prettiest little cat I know. No wonder you look lovely in a crystal pool!

MyCatsRule said...

Licky sounds! Almost can't handle the cute!

And, who wouldn't want to look at that beautifur face of mewrs, Miss Daisy?

But, LICKY SOUNDS!!!!!!

Sparkle said...

Oh no!!! There's another kitty in your water dish trying to drink up all your water! We have the trashcan kitties at our house who try to eat our dinner sometimes, so I know ALL about these reflecting kitties. If you want, I will hiss at the water dish kitty the same way I hiss at the trash can kitty to keep her away.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

A new friend Daisy? Sure is a bright and shiny one!!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It looks like you really enjoyed that drink, Daisy! Did the reflection make you even thirstier?

Poppy Q said...

You are a good drinker Miss D, and your mommy lets you have your drinkies up on the bench!! Awesome!!

Teddy Westlife said...

I cannot see myself in my water bowl, because it is plastic.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

That is so cool. ~AFSS

Parker said...

It's wavy Daisy!

lupie said...

Gosh! You can really drink!
:)

Sandy Kessler said...

Seriously cool..Mello sends his best !!

Kea said...

That's purrfect! You can see your gorgeous self reflected back to you, check your eyelashes and whiskers, make sure everything is in order. :-)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely sight to see everytime you take a sip!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Now you can see how truly lovely you are!

Anonymous said...

Daisy, your beautiful, and those eyeballs look great!

Marg said...

LOL, the sounds effects are terrific. You sure were thirsty. Good girl for drinking so much water. You look just as good in your reflection as in real life. Good job Daisy.
Have a great day

The WriggleButts said...

That is furry cute, Daisy!

Lin said...

Daisy, you are such a dainty drinker! Hobbes and Grace do not like their water bowl--they prefer to drink out of the water plant containers and the fish tank. I would not think that would taste very good, but they are weird.

The Florida Furkids said...

That's great! You're water bowl is a mirror. We loved listening to you drink.


Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

The Meezers or Billy said...

very cool!!!!

Forever Foster said...

You even drink cute!

Dma said...

you're making me thirsty.

meowers from missouri said...

we wishes we could peek up at you from the bottom of your bowl, acause even all wiggly an' rippley, you are still just efurr so cute!!!

headbonks,
the meowers

Raymond and Busby said...

We like this video because we can really see your curly whiskers. xoxo

Cory said...

I tried to stick my face up to the monitor so I could drink with you...it didn't work!!!

HH and The Boys said...

Now I'm thirsty too.

Hannah and Lucy said...

It's a good way to check you are looking good Daisy without looking vain by getting in front of the mirror.

Anonymous said...

Daisy, you just seem to be getting cuter and cuter!

Cindy said...

I see it!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! So you can make sure you don't have any excess water on your whiskers while you drink. Cool.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello daisy its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow it is just like the elf kween galadriels pool in the faymus dokyoomentry the fellowship of the ring arownd the rosie odonnell!!! ok bye

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

That is a very cute video!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

That's so cool Daisy!

Donna said...

Wow, that is innerestin. I will try that next time I drink wawa! :)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

And to think Daisy...some humans pay tons of dollars for a reflecting pool and you get one cheap!

Puglette said...

daisy, you are so cute!! i loved the movie, you are so dainty. we use bowls like that for the doggies, honey does not like seeing her reflection and would not eat her dinner in the stainless bowl. she would bark at herself!! she has a special ceramic bowl. silly old girl.
hugs,
puglette
:o)

Jacqueline said...

Daisy, how can you concentrate on drinking with that gorgeous face staring back at you?...kisses sweetheart...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

WOW! That's awesome! And we loved the slurpy noises too.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Daisy dat was neat! We tend to pull our bowl closer (Trooder) to us and sum of us (Shadow) kneeds while drinking. MOL

Molly
Shadow
Trooder

Pip said...

Aww Daisy you are so lucky you get to look at that beautiful kitty all the time!
TK

gemmak said...

I think I saw a bottle of wine in the background there daisy....I hope that isn't what you were drinking, it will make you all wobbly! ;)

Jemma Chihuahua said...

I used to be able to look at my reflection in my bowl as well, until mom changed my bowls to all glass.

brokenteepee said...

You were a thirsty girl!

Janet said...

Aw, I love the sound of you drinking, Daisy! How convenient to be able to check your furs while you get a drink!

Anonymous said...

gosh, DaisyCakes, you were verreh thirsteh! it must be nice to be able to see your beauty-ful self at the bottom of your bowl. i can not see myself at the bottom of any of my bowls, even my newest bestest bowl. my mommeh brought it back for me from the place with the giant mousie, it says Princess.

CCL Wendy said...

Wow! That's really cool. It reminds me of Narcissus who looked at his own reflection in a pond -- but he was very conceited.

We know you're not conceited Daisy, because you are beautiful both inside and out.

About your question to Domino -- she doesn't have to make honey because she IS honey -- Milo's honey, that is! LOL!

Ann said...

that's a beautiful reflection on you Daisy :)

Cats in Trees said...

How about that? You can drink and lick your own sweet face at the same time.

The Kitty Krew said...

Oh, that's really cool. We like being able to see you twice!

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

The Island Cats said...

That's awesome that you can watch yourself drink, Daisy!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

HI Daisy!

I know exactly what you mean. Momma watched one time when I was drinking out of my metal bowl and saw my reflection. In fact she got one picture of me just as my tongue was lapping up the water and it was reflected back...real neat.

purrs
>^,,^<
Abby

meemsnyc said...

That's a cool reflecting bowl! You sure are thirsty!

Asta said...

Daisy

That seems like the best of all wowlds..a long cool dwinkie and seeing the most bootiful kittie in the wowld at the same time
I agwee wif youw mommi about sitting awound wif fwiends outside
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Buggys said...

That's pretty convenient. No climbing up to the mirror to check.

Katnip Lounge said...

Daisy!
You were thirsty! Don't forget to check for eye and nose boogies.

BeadedTail said...

What a pretty sight you see every time you drink!

Samantha & Mom said...

Cool Video Daisy!! We especially liked the licking sounds!!! You have a cute reflection, too!!
Your TX furiends,

Cat Street Boyz said...

Awwwwww you're so cute Daisy, we love your videos=^Y^=

Lorenza said...

Daisy!
Two in one!
Water bowl and mirror!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Misha said...

Mishamummy says it's a good think that I don't have a stainless steel water bowl, otherwise I'd just admire myself all day!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Good reflecting! And you are very fast at licking up the water...

Shaggy and Scout said...

Sweetheart that is amazing! And what a long cool drink of water you are having!

Just Ducky said...

you are a good drinking kittie!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

oh how cute! you were a thirsty girl!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

tekorin said...

WOW!!
We really enjoyed watching your video!
How lovely to have a beautiful Daisy and the wavy Daisy,too!!!

Keiko said...

Awww we love the video! You are so cute Daisy! Sorry we didn't come to visit yesterday, our internet is SO SLOW! But we are persevering.
Purrs, Keiko Kenji & Pricilla

meowmeowmans said...

Two Daisies in one post? Are we in Heaven?

Maureen said...

Ha! Nice lookin' bowl Daisy! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails