Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Acrocat!

You found me! Can you GUESS where I am?

I am on the TOP of the CABINETS! It is very, very HIGH up here. But I like doing DANGEROUS things.
I can JUMP straight down! It is at least FIFTY feet to the floor. Or ALMOST that far.
Or, I can get DOWN this way! This is the EASY way. This is how DAISY gets down. Because she is not as BRAVE is I am.
Yes, I will take a BOW now. Thank you for your APPLAUSE!

Share/Bookmark

74 Notes for Daisy:

Sparkle said...

You are very daring, Harley! But then, you are a strong mancat... and I think you are a little bit of a showoff too.

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Harley, you remind me soooo much of Rumbles some times... I sure think Miss Daisy should move in with me. Maybe we can do an exchange? hehehe....

~Inigo~

Freya's Staff said...

Appaws for Harley!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You are indeed quite the acrocat, Harley!

Autumn and Jasmine the Maltese said...

Dear Daisy,

I received your words and support from Autumn's blog. Thank You so much for dropping by and I will update you about Jasmine when she gets better =D

Love you lots,
Autumn & Jasmine's Mom

i beati said...

Wow you are talented..who goes up there first ??

Keiko said...

Aw Harley! We are shocked that you jump straight down from the top of the cabinet. It's furrry funny because I am the climber in my family! I don't get down like you though because I'm a girl. mawhawhaw!
My brother does not climb! He is a ground dweller. mawhawhaw!

Kea said...

Whoa, Harley! Straight down? You're quite the acrobat! Be careful! Our human likes Daisy's preferred way better! :-))

Forever Foster said...

You are a very very brave mancat, Harley.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You are very daring Harley. We see Daisy up there with you. We wonder if she is ever tempted to give you a little push as payback for you jumping on her.

Anonymous said...

I see Daisy up there too - how did you two get there in the first place?

Anonymous said...

You're braver than me, Harley. Be csreful, OK?

Marg said...

Harley, that is fantastic jumping, up and down. Hope you didn't hurt your paws. We love Daisy watching you and glad that you were leaving. She has the right idea to jump on your wall perch. But the bow was the best.
Have a great day.

The Florida Furkids said...

That's impressive! We saw Daisy up there with you too!!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Angel Simba said...

I can see that you are braver than Daisy, but Daisy is pretty brave too, getting up so high. You are both great acrobats.

The Meezers or Billy said...

good tricks!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow. You're not afraid of jumping anywhere, are you? We like to climb up high. . . but it's a little scary coming down!

Unknown said...

Oh, yesh, we did applause! You are a furry brave kitty-catty!

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

wow that's amazing harley, you are a fearless mancat!

smiles, auntie bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Bravo, Bravo!!!

Dma said...

i'm guessing your mom prefers daisy's way of getting down.

The Whiskeratti said...

Is Danger your middle name, Harley?

SeaThreePeeO said...

Wow Harley! You're so daring!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

WOWSIE......FIVE TAILS UP!!!! We are giving you a standing ovation!!! ::clap clap clap clap::

Very impressive!!!

Great photography!

Pip said...

WOW Harley, you is very brave! What a great idea to create a climb to the cabinets. Your mommeh is so very clever.
We sees Daisy too, I bets she teaches you to get up there.

Anonymous said...

oh Harley, you are so verreh brave! i love your little gentlemanly bow at the end too.

JD at I Do Things said...

clapclapclapclapclap!

Harley, you and Daisy look so tiny way up there!

You are truly an Acrocat. But next time I want to see you jump straight down. As long as you're careful, that is.

Hannah and Lucy said...

We saw Daisy up there with you Harley so she is very daring too.
We loved your little bow with crossed paws - is that what you have to do when you've jumped down?

Anonymous said...

*clap, clap, clap* That was stupendous!!!

catsynth said...

That's some impressive jumping and climbing.

We're a little antsy about high places ourselves, after Luna's spill from the upper-floor ledge.

Nomi said...

He flies through the air with the greatest of ease, that cat on the flying trapeze !!

lupie said...

Karate-Kiddo??
Kung-fu????
Taekwando?????

Gosh - you are good! :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! I think both leaps are very good and brave--that is a very small platform to land on!

Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You are a big strong brave boy!

Alex the Blogging Kat said...

Oh! Dat be bery nice pwace to be, Harley! U getz downz bery goodz, 2!

Puglette said...

wow! that is very high up in the air! but, remember harley, that daisy used to jump off the high places too, before you got the cool curvy shelves. daisy is the original dare devil!
hugs,
puglette
:o)

brokenteepee said...

Your Mommeh has very pretty cabinets!

jenianddean said...

I was going to ask how you get up there, but I guess it's from your shelves. I really wish I had cool shelves like that.
--Jasper

Shaggy and Scout said...

Three cheers!!!
that was great Harley!

Ann said...

I was wondering how you managed to get up so high. How clever of you.

Donna said...

Plz to be careful! :)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat was furry good Harley, do not jump strate down cuz yoo might hurt yoor leg. We know Daisy is brave too, she is a circus purrformer.

The Crew said...

Oh, bravo Harley!! (clapclapclapclapclap_

Katnip Lounge said...

Harley Quinn!
You be careful up there! Young man, are you Ruining Daisy's Good Time? No? OK then. You behave!!!

Moms...*sigh*

Cat Street Boyz said...

Great form Harley.......lil Daisy is way up there too....careful pumpkin, don't try copying daredevil Harley!=^Y^=

The Furry Bambinos said...

Harley, you certainly are a dare-devil!

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel

Sónia Mendes said...

Hi Harley and Daisy, you are such catcrobats. I'm not that great as a jumper, I'm too clumsy and I'm always falling out of places.

Purrs from Gotchi

Amy & the house of cats said...

Wow Harley you really are a GREAT acrocat! We are VERY impressed!

Raymond and Busby said...

Harley, you are very brave and skilled. I get on top of our cabinets too. My Mom says she needs to vacuum up there because everytime I jump down I am dusty.

xo, Busby

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Harley,
You are very acrocatic! Daisy is a fine and fantastic acrocat herself! That looks fun.

Sweet Purrfections said...

::paws clapping::

I'm impressed.

Jacqueline said...

You guys have found a great spot where you can check everything out!...We love your cool shelves=they are really awesome!...kisses sweet friends...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Lorenza said...

Hi, Harley!
That looks to high for me!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Your Daily Cute said...

Wow! That is very high, Harley. You are fearless!

Quill and Greyson said...

You're so very brave!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is very awesome mancat, Harley!!

BeadedTail said...

*applause, applause* You are an amazing Acrocat Harley!

The Island Cats said...

Wow, Harley!! We are impressed with your acrocatics!! We love getting on top of the cabinets too, but we always jump on the counter to get down, never straight to the floor!!

Black Cat said...

Is it me, or is that curvy shelf you landed on suspended in midair?! :)xxx

SophieKitty said...

It's daredevil Harley! You can perform some very cool stunts.

Kaltsas Kats said...

You are very brave. We are learning how to get uphigh in our new house. Stop by our blog tomorrow as we have a grand update and we are finally allowed to blog again.

caspersmom said...

Wowee Harley, you sure are brave. But.............you are a young-un compared to me. Sure enjoyed looking at the pictures of you getting down. We don't have cupboards like that so we can't get up high. Sometimes I have to judge before I jump up on anything. Used to never think about it before. Oh Well!

Casper

Joanne Olivieri said...

Harley, I am so impressed you little daredevil you :D

Tigger, Munchkin, Jigsaw and Patches said...

Furry daring, indeed! Our cabinets iz toucing where da ceiling cat lives, so der iz no room on top. Dat looks like a lot of funz!

Tigger, Munchkin, Jigsaw and Patches said...

Ooopss---P.S. Our typist got distracted! (Dat seems to happen a lot! )

We heered you won da paw bump contest offur at the Brew's bloggie! We wanted to be sure to offer you concatulations on winnin' and such grace and balance, too! Grrreeattt Paw Bump!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Do I hear Daisy whispering, "Jump, Harley, jump"?

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Wow, those are high cabinets! You are very brave, Harley! I love the wave perches you have on the wall :)

meemsnyc said...

Wow! You two definitely like high places! We are scared to jump that high!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

That is a looooonnnnnnnnng way down Harley!

Very cute bow!

gemmak said...

It looks at least fifty feets to me Harley, you are such a brave man-cat ;)

Theresa111 said...

Harley, I got anxious just looking at you getting down! Be careful!
Love, Aunt Teesa

Skeezix the Cat said...

Harley, yoo shut yer yap abowt Daisy not being brave. She's the bravest and most byootifullest cat in the werld. Don't make me come to Florida to beet yoo up!

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Wow, that is so high to jump off from! Scary.

Maureen said...

Holy crow! Harley you are a daredevil!!! BTW, you have a beautiful home!

Related Posts with Thumbnails